by Tony Alamo
JESUS never did anything that was condemned by GOD. HE never did anything that would have sent HIS soul to Hell.1 JESUS, of course, was GOD come into the world in the flesh,2 and HE never sinned, no, not once. Yet the people who were evil watched HIM closely, thinking that they could accuse HIM. They did accuse HIM, but the accusations were always false.3
So the LORD entered into the synagogue; and there was a man there with a withered hand. “And they watched HIM, whether HE would heal him on the Sabbath day; that they might accuse HIM (as if they knew better as to what is right or wrong!). And HE said to the man which had the withered hand, Stand forth. And HE said unto them, Is it lawful to do good on the Sabbath days, or to do evil? to save life, or, to kill (to save life as I do, or kill like you’re looking to do to ME4)? But they held their peace. And when HE had looked round about on them with anger (GOD in human flesh showed anger!5), being grieved for the hardness of their hearts, HE said unto the man, Stretch forth your hand. And he stretched it out: and his hand was restored whole as the other” (Mark 3:1-5).
Even though the law of GOD which HE gave Moses says we are to rest on the Sabbath,6 we are to always rest in JESUS in the new covenant, New Testament.7 If we are moved by the HOLY SPIRIT for the HOLY SPIRIT to do the good works of GOD, who is SPIRIT and life, then we are to do, through the SPIRIT, the works of the SPIRIT, as JESUS did this man.8 We are to rest, to SABBATH, in the HOLY SPIRIT every day.9 JESUS said, “Come unto ME, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest [Sabbath]” (Matt. 11:28).
Now JESUS had obviously performed a miracle, but the Pharisees went forth and straightway took counsel with the Herodians against HIM as to how they might destroy HIM. This is the very thing the people of the false prophet (the one world church) and the beast, which is the one world government (powered by the great red dragon, the devil, and the devil’s mouth, which is the media) is doing to us, to my church, to my people, to the Bible, and to the good works that GOD is doing through us. 10 I haven’t done anything that will condemn me to Hell on Judgment Day. All Christians who are dragged into a secular courtroom are placed in an unfair position. It is unlawful to do so;11 it is clearly against the U.S. Constitution. The First Amendment directs that Congress shall make “NO LAW” respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof. This language is absolute; the law does not say that Congress can make laws infringing upon religious freedom only under certain circumstances, or that only certain kinds of laws which infringe on religious freedom can be enacted. It does, however, say that Congress can make “NO LAW” that so INFRINGES.
“But JESUS withdrew HIMSELF with HIS disciples to the sea: and a great multitude from Galilee followed HIM, and from Judaea, And from Jerusalem, and from Idumaea, and from beyond Jordan; and they about Tyre and Sidon, a great multitude, when they had heard what great things HE did, came unto HIM [disciples are able to do many of the same miracles because GOD empowers them with this ability because of their obedience12]. And HE spake to HIS disciples, that a small ship should wait on HIM because of the multitude, lest they should throng HIM. For HE had healed many; insomuch that they pressed upon HIM for to touch HIM, as many as had plagues. And unclean spirits, when they saw HIM, fell down before HIM, and cried, saying, THOU art the SON OF GOD [as if HE didn’t know]…And HE goeth up into a mountain, and calleth unto HIM whom HE would: and they came unto HIM. And HE ordained twelve, that they should be with HIM, and that HE might send them forth to preach, And to have power to heal sicknesses, and to cast out devils” (Mark 3:7-11, 13-15). This is why we are put in jail and killed because we do the FATHER’S will.
The more the throngs of people followed JESUS, the more the scribes and Pharisees, as well as the Sadducees, were jealous of HIM. They falsely accused GOD in the flesh of casting out devils by the spirit of the devil. “And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, HE hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth HE out devils” (Mark 3:22). So HE told them, “How can Satan cast out Satan? And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand. And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end. No man can enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house. Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: But he that shall blaspheme against the HOLY SPIRIT hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation: Because they said, HE hath an unclean spirit” (Mark 3:23-30). It’s the same today. If anyone says we are of the devil and states that the HOLY WORD, which is HOLY SPIRIT and LIFE, is false or evil, they are equally guilty. “There came then HIS brethren and HIS mother, and, standing without, sent unto HIM, calling HIM. And the multitude sat about HIM, and they said unto HIM, Behold, THY mother and THY brethren without seek for THEE. And HE answered them, saying, Who is MY mother, or MY brethren? And HE looked round about on them which sat about HIM, and said, Behold MY mother and MY brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of GOD, the same is MY brother, and MY sister, and mother” (Mark 3:31-35). JESUS shows us that fleshly relationships are meaningless unless they become spiritual, unless those participating in these relationships are obedient to the FATHER.13
The first obedience is to be born again of the SPIRIT. To do so, say this prayer:
My Lord and my God, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. 2 I believe that He died on the cross and shed His precious blood for the forgiveness of all my sins. 3 I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead by the power of the Holy Spirit 4 and that He sits on the right hand of God at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart and I invite You into my heart, Lord Jesus. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that You shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 You will not turn me away, Lord Jesus, You will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because Your Word, the Bible says so. 8 Your Word says that You will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that You have heard me, and I know that You have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank You, Lord Jesus, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as You command and sin no more. 11
You've just completed the first step in a series of five steps which are necessary to receive salvation. Your second step is to deny yourself and take up the cross daily for the purpose of mortifying yourself, that is, for putting to death your own will, your soulful self, and the world with all of its lusts. All these must be baptized into the death of Christ.
Step three is your resurrection from the satanic life of Adam unto the sinless life of Christ. Step four is your ascension into a position of authority to reign for God on earth, and the fifth step is to reign for God on earth to the end for the purpose of bringing about the kingdom of Heaven on earth. You must learn the Word of God, then submit yourself and do what the Word says, so that the Church and the world may see evidence of your submission to God's Word, His order, and His authority in and by you.
Praise the Lord. May God reward you abundantly.
Pastor Tony Alamo
Pastor Tony Alamo’s Radio broadcasts can be heard everywhere in the United States, Canada, and throughout the world.
Find the Radio Station listing for your area or Listen to Pastor Alamo's messages at wmqm1600.com .
Become a distributor of Pastor Tony Alamo’s gospel literature and tapes and CD's.
For information e-mail: info[at]alamoministries.com or fax 479-782-7406 your requests.
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 6467
Texarkana, Texas 75505
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (479) 782-7370 / FAX (479) 782-7406
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the Lord with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held every evening at 8 P.M. and Sunday at 3 P.M. and 8 P.M. at the following locations:
New York City Church: Vincci Hoteles, 16 E. 32nd St., 2nd floor, between 5th Ave. and Madison Ave., New York, NY 10016
Arkansas Churches: 4401 Windsor Dr., Fort Smith, Arkansas 72904 • 1005 Highway 71 South, Fouke, Arkansas 71837
Los Angeles Area Church: 13136 Sierra Hwy., Canyon Country, California 91390 (661)251-9424
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Free transportation to and from services provided at the corner of:
Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, California, daily at 6:30 P.M., Sundays at 1:30 P.M. and 6:30 P.M.
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The
Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred
Messages on CD or tape are available as well.
All Tony Alamo literature is free of charge, not for sale. If anyone is attempting to charge you for this literature, please call (479) 782-7370 collect.
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate this literature into your native language. If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright February, 2010 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered 2010
False Accusations footnotes:
1. Isa. 7:14-15, 51:5-6, Rom. 8:3, Gal. 4:4-5, Phlp. 2:6-8, Heb. 2:16-18, 4:14-15, 5:8-9, 7:26-28, 9:14, I Pet. 1:18-19, 2:22, I John 2:29, 3:5-6, Rev. 5:1-10 return
2. Gen. 1:1-2, 26, Isa. 9:6, Mic. 5:2, Matt. 1:23, 28:18, John 1:1-3, 10-14, 10:30, 37-38, 12:44-45, 14:6-11, 13, 16-20, 23, 17:11, 21-23, I Cor. 1:24, 8:6, II Cor. 4:4, Eph. 3:9, 19, Col. 1:12-17, I Tim. 3:16, Heb. 1:2-12, 3:4, I John 5:7, 20, Rev. 19:13 return
3. Matt. 9:34, 11:18-19, 12:1-2, 10, 14, 22-24, 22:15, 26:59-60, 27:12-14, Mark 14:55-65, Luke 7:33-35, 11:53-54, 20:20-26, 23:1-5, 10, 13-25, John 9:16-17, 24, 10:20 return
4. Matt. 10:16-18, 21-28, 23:29-39, 24:8-10, Mark 8:35, John 15:18-21, 16:1-2, Acts 7:52-60, Rom. 8:17, 35-37, I Cor. 4:9-13, II Cor. 4:8-12, 12:10, II Tim. 2:9, 12, Heb. 11:32-38, 13:13, Jas. 5:5-9, I Pet. 3:14-17, Rev. 6:9-11, 11:3-12, 17:1-6, 20:4 return
5. Matt. 12:34, 15:1-14, 16:21-23, 23:13-19, 23-39, John 2:13-17 return
6. Gen. 2:2-3, Ex. 16:23, 20:8-11 return
7. Psa. Ch. 23, Matt. 6:25-26, 11:28-29, Luke 9:23, John 15:4-5, Rom. 6:3-4, 8-16, 12:1-2, I Cor. 15:10, 30-31, 58, II Cor. 4:8-14, 5:15, Gal. 2:20, Phlp. 3:7-9, 4:13, Heb. 4:1-11 return
8. Isa. 30:21, John 3:5, 16:13-14, Acts 1:8, Rom. 6:13, 8:11, II Cor. 5:17-21, 6:16, Gal. 5:16, 6:8, Eph. 6:10, Phlp. 1:6, 9-11, Col. 1:10-11, 29, Heb. 13:20-21, I John 2:20, 27, 3:24 return
9. Prov. 3:5-6, Matt. 11:29, Luke 9:23-24, Acts 5:42, Rom. 8:5-7, 14, I Cor. 15:31, II Thes. 1:7-8, Heb. 3:12-14, 4:10-11 return
10. Dan. 7:7-8, 11, 19-27, Matt. 5:10-12, 10:16-18, 21-28, Luke 21:12-19, John 15:18-21, 16:1-2, II Tim. 2:9, 12, 3:2-3, Rev. 2:3, 9-10, 13, 6:9-11, 11:3-12, Ch. 12, Ch.13, 16:13, Ch.17 return
11. I Cor. 2:15-16, 6:1-5 return
12. Luke 10:1, 9, 17-24, John 14:12-13, 15:1-7, Acts 1:8, 3:1-11, 5:14-16, 9:32-42, 13:6-12, 14:8-10, 19:11-18, 20:7-12, 28:1-9, Eph. 1:17-23, 3:16-21, Phlp. 4:13 return
13. Matt. 10:35-38, 12:47-50, Luke 9:59-62, 14:26-27, 33, 18:28-30 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return