by Tony Alamo
Psalm 2 in the KJV asks, “Why do the heathen rage?” According to the Bible, a heathen is anyone other than a Christian (not Catholic - but born again Christians). The Webster’s Dictionary states that a heathen is anyone that is not religious. However, this is not true because there are many false religions. False religions would include Catholicism, Muhammadism, Buddhism, Judaism, and Hinduism, to mention a few. The Bible endorses none of these.1 The Bible endorses only Christianity. In the book of Acts 4:12, my statement is confirmed: “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under Heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” That name and this verse are referring to JESUS only. Therefore, if there is no other name given to men by which you must be saved, then it appears that if you believe in or on anyone else, any religion, or any name other than JESUS, you are spinning your wheels and puffing at the wind.
JESUS said to Thomas and to all of us (by this I mean the whole world), “I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE: no man cometh unto the FATHER, but by ME. If ye had known ME, ye should have known MY FATHER also: and from henceforth ye know HIM, and have seen HIM. Philip saith unto HIM, LORD, show us the FATHER, and it sufficeth us. JESUS said unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known ME, Philip? he that hath seen ME hath seen the FATHER; and how sayest thou then, Show us the FATHER?” (John 14:6-9).
This is why the Muslim religion is false—because it says that JESUS is not GOD in the flesh of man.2 Muslims say that GOD would never make HIMSELF a baby who needs a diaper changed, and believe that GOD is not capable of becoming a man. Matthew 19:26b states that “with GOD all things are possible.” JESUS said unto HIS disciples, “With men this is impossible; but with GOD all things are possible” (Matthew 19:26).
The angel from GOD, while speaking to Mary, the mother of JESUS, said, “The HOLY SPIRIT shall come upon thee, and the power of the HIGHEST shall overshadow thee: therefore also that Holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the SON of GOD. And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren. For with GOD nothing shall be impossible. And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the LORD; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her” (Luke 1:35-38). The angel never told Mary that she would become co-creator with GOD, or that she would never have other children. After the birth of JESUS, she had at least six other children. This is mentioned in Matthew 13:55. “Is not this the carpenter’s son? is not HIS mother called Mary? and HIS brothers [half brothers because they had different fathers. The FATHER of JESUS is GOD, and the father of the others was Joseph. The names of the half brothers are] James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? [Which means Mary had sex many times with Joseph after the birth of JESUS.]” So Mary is not deity or a perpetual virgin, as the heathen Vatican’s Roman Catholic Church falsely states.3 They are heathens. They are an irreligious religion full of fallacy.
The Muslims are heathens because they believe it is not possible for GOD to become flesh, even though with GOD, nothing is impossible. The Bible says GOD DID BECOME FLESH (John 1:1, 14, 1 John 1:1-3).4 Muslims don’t believe that with GOD all things are possible, so they are a cult and are heathen. Judaism is also a cult and heathen because Jews don’t believe that CHRIST is the MESSIAH. On top of this, they don’t believe the law of GOD which forbids homosexuality.5 They have homosexual parades. They made Tel Aviv a haven for homosexuals, lesbians, fornicators, and adulterers. Believers in GOD are GOD’S chosen people.6
When Israel disobeyed GOD, HE destroyed them.7 God has given them many opportunities to repent, as HE has the entire world. Yet Satan has deceived the whole world, as it states in Revelation 12:9.8 Israel believes that if they become a part of today’s political correctness, the deceived people of the world will take it easy on them, and they very well might. But do you think GOD will take it easy on them? No HE won’t! It seems like Israel never learns GOD’S lessons. GOD destroyed all the Israeli men in the wilderness after HE had delivered them from Egypt.9 They were HIS chosen people, but that doesn’t mean anything to GOD if they sin. Nor did it help the angels in Heaven, or their leader Lucifer, when they sinned.10 They all became heathen, just as all of the deceived people that are in the world today have become heathen. They think that because they say, “JESUS, JESUS,” or “LORD, LORD,” this will save them. But JESUS said in Matthew 7:21, “Not every one that saith unto ME, LORD, LORD, shall enter into the kingdom of Heaven; but he that doeth the will of MY FATHER which is in Heaven. Many will say to ME in that day, LORD, LORD, have we not prophesied in THY name? and in THY name have cast out devils? and in THY name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from ME, ye that work iniquity.
“Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of MINE, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock [that rock is CHRIST JESUS]. And every one that heareth these sayings of MINE, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it. And it came to pass, when JESUS had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at HIS doctrine: For HE taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes” (Matthew 7:21-29).
The definition of authority is power. The heathen have no power other than to lie, steal, and murder. JESUS said in Matthew 28:18-19, “All power is given unto ME in Heaven and earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the FATHER, and of the SON, and of the HOLY SPIRIT.” Teach them and baptize them into what? Teach them that no man can come unto the FATHER without going through JESUS, who said HE is the FATHER.11 Teach them that the FATHER is in JESUS, and HE is in the FATHER.12 If HE and the FATHER by the HOLY SPIRIT are in us, then we are the temples of GOD.13 If HE is not in us, then are we heathen.14
We will all stand in judgment before the judgment bar of GOD, and if we are heathen, if we are of any other religion, we will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven.15 Then HE shall surely say unto you, Depart from ME, you wicked. I never knew you (Matthew 7:23).
So why do the heathen (unsaved) rage? Rage is a furious, uncontrolled anger, a violent force. Let me tell you where anger manifests itself today. It manifests itself primarily against GOD, JESUS, HIS WORDS, and those of us that preach HIS WORDS.16 What will these heathen do when they stand before GOD at HIS judgment bar? “Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?” Democrats rage against Republicans, and Republicans against Democrats. They are all heathen, so they rage in vain. Their raging is empty, hollow, and void madness.
“The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against HIS anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us” (Psalm 2:2-3). In other words, they are saying, “Let us break GOD, JESUS, and HIS people. Let us the kill pastors and ministers, or put them in prison. Let us close down their churches and sell their properties. Let us discourage them by taking away their children from them!” Yet the Bible tells us, “HE that sitteth in the Heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision” (Psalm 2:4). GOD laughs at them, scorns and ridicules them. “Then shall HE speak unto them in HIS wrath, and vex them in HIS sore displeasure” (Psalm 2:5).
Billionaires, enjoy yourself for the few fleeting moments you have left to live! All heathen—this includes you—must stand before GOD, and you are not going to like it. You can’t take your money or your belongings with you. GOD says JESUS will break you with a rod of iron (the WORD of GOD). “THOU shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel. Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling” (Psalm 2:9-11). Why should you serve the LORD with fear? It is because you will not be able to avoid judgment. There is no profit in being a heathen. Accept CHRIST into your heart by saying this prayer:
My LORD and my GOD, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that JESUS CHRIST is the SON of the living GOD. 2 I believe that HE died on the cross and shed HIS precious blood for the forgiveness of all my former sins. 3 I believe that GOD raised JESUS from the dead by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT 4 and that HE sits on the right hand of GOD at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart, and I invite YOU into my heart, LORD JESUS. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that YOU shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 YOU will not turn me away, LORD JESUS; YOU will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because YOUR WORD, the Bible, says so. 8 YOUR WORD says that YOU will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that YOU have heard me, and I know that YOU have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank YOU, LORD JESUS, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as YOU command and sin no more.11
Ask for any of the many articles written by Pastor Alamo and
information on our worldwide radio station schedules at the following:
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 6467
Texarkana, Texas 75505
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (479) 782-7370
FAX (479) 782-7406
www.alamoministries.com • email@example.com
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the Lord with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength..
|at the following locations:|
|Arkansas Churches:||4401 Windsor Dr., Fort Smith, Arkansas 72904|
|1005 Highway 71 South, Fouke, AR 71837|
|Los Angeles Area Church:||13136 Sierra Hwy., Canyon Country, California 91390|
|New York City Area:||Please call us for the address.|
|Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, California, daily at 6:30 P.M.,|
|Sundays at 1:30 P.M. and 6:30 P.M.|
|Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.|
|All Tony Alamo literature, messages on CD and tape, are free of charge, not for sale.|
|If anyone is attempting to charge you for this literature,|
|please call (479) 782-7370 collect.|
|THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION (Acts 4:12).|
|DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO ANOTHER.|
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright July, 2012 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered 2012
1. Ex. 20:2-5, Matt. 7:13-15, John 3:14-16, 14:6, Acts 4:10-12, Rom. 3:21-26, 7:24-25, 10:9-13, 2 Thes. 2:3-12, 1 Tim. 2:5-6, 1 John 2:23, 4:9-10, 5:11, Rev. 5:9, 12 return
2. Isa. 7:14-15, 9:6-7, Mic. 5:2, Matt. 1:18-23, John 1:1-3, 10-14, 10:30, 12:44-45, 14:1, 6-11, 13, 20, 17:11, 21-23, 2 Cor. 4:4, Col. 1:13-19, 2:9-10, 1 Tim. 3:16, Heb. 1:2-12, 1 John 2:23, 5:7, 20, Rev. 1:8 return
3. Matt. 12:46-50, Mark 3:20-21, 31-35, Luke 11:27-28, John 2:2-4 return
4. Isa. 7:14-15, Rom. 8:3, Phlp. 5:2-8, 1 Tim. 3:16 return
5. Gen. 19:1-13, 24-25, Lev. 18:22, 20:13, Deut. 22:5, 23:17, Judg. 19:22-25, Rom. 1:20-32, 1 Cor. 6:9-10, 1 Tim. 1:9-10, 2 Tim. 3:1-5, Jude 7 return
6. John 1:12, Rom. 2:28-29, 8:14, 9:4-8, 25-26, Eph. 1:1-14, Eph. 2:11-22, I John 31-2, Rev. 2:9 return
7. Ex. 32:1-11, 19-23, 26-28, 33-35, Num. 25:1-9, Deut. 28:14-68, 29:18-26, 28, 2 Kings 17:18, 22:17, 23:26, 2 Chron. 29:6-8, 36:16, Ezra 5:12, Isa. 13:3-5, 29:13-14, 42:23-25, 51:17, Jer. 5:9, 13-14, 22-24, 29-31, 12:7-13, 21:5-7, 11-14, 32:30-35, Lam. 2:1-7, Ezek. 5:11-17 return
8. Rev. 18:21-23, 19:20, 20:7-10 return
9. Num. 13:28-33, 14:1-12, 22-24, 27-38, 26:64-65 return
10. Isa. 14:12-17, Jude 6, Rev. 12:3-4, 9-10, 12 return
11. Matt. 7:13-15, John 1:1-3, 10-14, 3:14-16, 14:6-11, 13, 20, Acts 4:10-12, Rom. 3:21-26, 7:24-25, 10:9-13, 2 Thes. 2:3-12, 1 Tim. 2:5-6, 1 John 2:23, 4:9-10, 5:7,11, Rev. 5:9, 12 return
12. Matt. 12:18, 28, John 1:1-4, 3:34, 5:19, 26, 30, 8:16, 19, 28-29, 10:37, 14:10-11, 13, 20, 17:11, 21-23, Acts 10:38, 2 Cor. 5:17-21 return
13. Ezek. 36:27, John 14:15-20, 23, 26, 15:3-7, 17:21-23, 26, Rom. 8:10-11, I Cor. 3:9, 16-17, II Cor. 6:16-18, II Tim. 1:14, Gal. 2:20, Eph. 3:16-21, Phlp. 2:13, Col. 1:27-29, I John 3:24, 4:4, Rev. 3:19-21 return
14. Matt. 6:22-24, 15:19, John 3:5-6, Rom. 3:23, 8:5-14, 13:14, 1 Cor. 10:21, 2 Cor. 6:1-2, 14-18, Gal. 5:16, 19-25, Eph. 5:5-12, Col 3:1-10, Jas. 4:1-4, 7-8, 1 John 1:5-7 return
15. Psa. 96:13, Eccl. 3:17, 12:13-14, Dan. 7:9-10, Matt. 3:12, 13:24-30, 37-43, 47-50, John 12:48, Acts 17:30-31, Rom. 2:5-13, 16, 14:10-12, 2 Cor. 5:10-11, Rev. 11:18, 20:11-15 return
16. Matt. 10:16-18, 21-28, 23:34-35, 24:8-10, Luke 21:12-19, John 15:18-21, 16:1-2, 17:14, Rom. 8:17, 35-37, 2 Cor. 4:8-12, Gal. 4:28-29, 2 Tim. 3:2-3, 12, 1 Pet. 3:14-17, Rev. 2:9-10, 11:3-12 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return