by Tony Alamo
“All things work together for GOOD for those who love the LORD” (Romans 8:28).
Search your heart. Think, meditate, see if what’s happened to you is because of your attitude, because of the way you feel about the person or people who have never done anything wrong to you, but have always done you good. People justify their doing evil because of something in their lives that has happened to them, something they never believe happened to them because of what they have done. But have you neglected caring for the seven billion souls who have never heard the Gospel? This is enough for GOD to be infuriated at you when the whole purpose of the LORD saving your soul is for you to distribute the literature to teach all nations about the Gospel,1 to teach that everyone’s life is very short,2 and all are lost and on their way to Hell3 if they won’t receive what the Bible (KJV) says about GOD, the WORD, and CHRIST, to teach why HE (GOD) became a man, lived among us,4lived a perfect sinless life,5 told us how we may do the same,6 shed HIS precious BLOOD on the cross at Calvary, died, was buried, and after three days, RESURRECTED from the dead, then ascended into Heaven right in front of five hundred eye witnesses,7 and sits on the right hand of GOD on HIS throne in Heaven making intercession for us to GOD.8
If you are pretending that you’re not doing anything wrong by not witnessing, GOD will punish you. HE will take your life, your home, your children, your wife, and your candlestick (your church), then spit you out of HIS MOUTH, HIS BODY.9
If you want to be a disciple of CHRIST, you cannot put anyone or anything before HIM! No, not even son or daughter! Not wife or husband, not mother or father! Not brother or sister or not anyone, even yourself.10
GOD poured out HIS DIVINE HOLY SPIRIT on me today just before lunch, showing me how much HE LOVES all the people of the world who potentially could be saved. HE impressed upon me to write this message to all the lukewarmers in the ministry, especially those who can’t believe why GOD has allowed all these things to happen to them! You have become afraid of the devil whom CHRIST has defeated,11 instead of FEARING and serving only GOD! If you will care for all the people CHRIST died for, then CHRIST will care for you and yours. But the fearful and unbelieving shall NEVER enter the Kingdom of HEAVEN! “But the fearful and unbelieving…shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone” (Rev. 21:8).
Forget your sickening, decaying, mousy flesh and do what GOD says, or you will be sorry. Don’t only do it, but do it with ZEAL!12 One of the sisters told me, “It’s like pulling out teeth to get people out to witness!” It’s like that even right here at the end of time!
If you’re afraid of persecution, if you save your life, you will lose it. If you lose your life for CHRIST, you will gain it. “For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for MY sake, the same shall save it” (Luke 9:24). Get your soul right with GOD now by accepting the whole WORD of GOD, which is CHRIST (John 1:1, 14, Revelation 19:13). Do it now. Start out by saying this prayer.
My LORD and my GOD, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that JESUS CHRIST is the SON of the living GOD. 2 I believe that HE died on the cross and shed HIS precious blood for the forgiveness of all my former sins. 3 I believe that GOD raised JESUS from the dead by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT 4 and that HE sits on the right hand of GOD at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart, and I invite YOU into my heart, LORD JESUS. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that YOU shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 YOU will not turn me away, LORD JESUS; YOU will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because YOUR WORD, the Bible, says so. 8 YOUR WORD says that YOU will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that YOU have heard me, and I know that YOU have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank YOU, LORD JESUS, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as YOU command and sin no more.11
Then be baptized, fully submerged in water, in the name of the FATHER, the SON, and the HOLY SPIRIT. Then study the King James Version Bible and do what it says till the day you die.
Now that you are saved, serve GOD with all of your heart, soul, mind, and strength (Mark 12:30).12 Be baptized, fully submerged in water, in the name of the FATHER, of the SON, and of the HOLY SPIRIT.13 Diligently study the King James Version Bible and do what it says till the day you die.14
Then, as JESUS commands, be a soul-winner. You can do this by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature. We print Pastor Alamo’s literature in many languages, and we ship it all over the world free of charge. We spend millions of dollars on paper and shipping, so we need your prayers and financial help.
If you want the world saved, as JESUS commands, then don’t rob GOD of HIS tithes and offerings. GOD said, “Will [you] rob GOD? Yet ye have robbed ME. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed THEE? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed ME, even this whole nation [and this whole world]. Bring ye all the tithes [a ‘tithe’ is 10% of your gross income] into the storehouse, that there may be meat [Spiritual food] in MINE house [souls saved], and prove ME now herewith, saith the LORD of HOSTS, if I will not open you the windows of Heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of HOSTS. And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of HOSTS” (Malachi 3:8-12).
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 6467
Texarkana, Texas 75505
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (479) 782-7370 / FAX (479) 782-7406
www.alamoministries.com • firstname.lastname@example.org
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the Lord with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength..
|at the following locations:|
|Arkansas Churches:||4401 Windsor Dr., Fort Smith, Arkansas 72904|
|1005 Highway 71 South, Fouke, AR 71837|
|Los Angeles Area Church:||13136 Sierra Hwy., Canyon Country, California 91390|
|New York City Area:||Please call us for the address.|
|Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, California, daily at 6:30 P.M.,|
|Sundays at 1:30 P.M. and 6:30 P.M.|
|Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.|
|All Tony Alamo literature, messages on CD and tape, are free of charge, not for sale.|
|If anyone is attempting to charge you for this literature,|
|please call (479) 782-7370 collect.|
|THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION (Acts 4:12).|
|DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO ANOTHER.|
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright April, 2013 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered 2013
The Lukewarmers footnotes:
1. Matt. 10:7-8, 28:19-20, Mark 16:15-20, Luke 24:46-48, John 21:15-17, Rom. 10:13-15, 1 Cor. 1:17-18, 9:16-17, 2 Tim. 4:2 return
2. 1 Chron. 29:15, Job 4:17-21, 7:6-10, 9:25-26, Psa. 22:29, 39:4-6, Isa. 2:22, Isa. 40:6-7, James 1:10-11, 4:14, 1 Pet. 1:24 return
3. Gen. 2:16-17, 3:1-6, Rom. 3:10-12, 5:12-18, I Cor. 15:22, 47, Gal. 5:17, Eph. 4:22 return
4. Isa. 9:6, Matt. 1:23, John 1:1-3, 10-14, 12:44-45, 14:6-11, I Tim. 3:16 return
5. Isa. 7:14-15, Rom. 8:3, Philp. 2:6-8, Heb. 2:16-18, 4:14-15, 5:8-9, 7:26-28, 9:14, I Pet. 1:18-19, 2:22, I John 2:29, 3:5-6, Rev. 5:1-10 return
6. John 17:23, Eph. 4:11-13, 23-24, 5:25-27, Phlp. 3:12-15, Col. 1:21-22, 1 Thes. 3:12-13, 2 Tim. 3:16-17, Heb. 13:20-21, 1 John 3:6-10 return
7. Isa. chap. 53, Matt. 27:1-2, 11-66, chap. 28, Mark chaps. 15-16, Luke chaps. 23-24, John chaps. 18 &19, Acts 1:1-11, 1 Cor. 15:1-8 return
8. Isa. 53:12, Acts 7:55-56, Rom. 8:26-27, Heb. 10:10-13, 12:1-2, 1 Pet. 3:18-22 return
9. Rev. 2:1-7, 3:14-22 return
10. Matt. 10:35-38, 12:47-50, Luke 9:59-62, 14:26-27, 33, 18:28-30 return
11. Psa. 98:1, Isa. 25:8, Matt. 12:20, Rom. 8:37-39, 1 Cor. 15:54-58, 2 Cor. 2:14, Col. 2:13-15, Heb. 12:1-12, 1 John 5:4, Rev. 1:5-6 return
12. 2 Cor. 7:10-11 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return
12. Deut. 4:29, 6:5, 10:12, 11:13, 13:3-4, 26:16, 30:6, Josh. 22:5, Matt. 22:37-40, Mark 12:29-31, Luke 10:27 return
13. Matt. 28:18-20, John 3:5, Acts 2:38, 19:3-5, Rom. 6:3-5, Col. 2:10-12 return
14. Deut. 4:29, 13:4, 26:16, Josh. 1:8, 22:5, 2 Tim. 2:15, 3:14-17, James 1:22-25, Rev. 3:18 return