by Tony Alamo
The source of all trouble is ignorance of GOD’S LAW and the reluctance to obey it. They need to be saved, then take up their cross as JESUS commands, and follow HIM in self-denial (Mark 8:34), becoming dead to their own old, dead life by making it really dead by the SPIRIT of GOD, which mortifies the flesh and the evil deeds thereof. Doing this is the same as taking up your cross and following CHRIST.1 When the devil comes with temptation, we are to put our cross to it because we are dead to it with CHRIST and alive from it with CHRIST (Romans 6:11). We must be dead to the world if we will live with CHRIST!2
Revelation 12:7 is extremely informative, as is the entire Bible. Verse 7 informs us as to why all things in the heavens and on earth are so puzzling to those who are ignorant of GOD’S TRUTH: They are not saved. “And there was war in Heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in Heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a loud voice saying in Heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our GOD, and the power of HIS CHRIST [which is the HOLY SPIRIT]: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our GOD day and night” (Revelation 12:7-10). Today you can tell Satan hasn’t changed his ways here on earth. This is why we must carry our cross and the Blood of JESUS which defeated Satan when CHRIST shed HIS soul-cleansing blood on the cross at Calvary, then three days later rose from the dead (Matt. 27:33-66, chap. 28).
“And they [the saints] overcame him by the BLOOD of the LAMB, and by the WORD of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and you that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has but a short time [before he is cast into the Lake of Fire for eternity with all his angels and all those who don’t follow CHRIST3].
“And when the dragon [devil4] saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child” (Revelation 12:11-13). The woman is symbolic of the BODY of CHRIST, the true church of the born-of-the-HOLY SPIRIT believers who are ‘THE BRIDE OF CHRIST,’ Israel.5 The man child is CHRIST, GOD IN THE FLESH. CHRIST is the HEAD of HIS church, HIS BODY,6 which is made up of many bodies. HIS body is the dwelling place of the HOLY SPIRIT, which lives and works in those who are part of HIS BODY. We who are members of CHRIST’S BODY must follow the instructions of CHRIST, our HEAD,7 which are to die to the flesh and live in the SPIRIT. We cannot be a headless body. We must put on the mind of CHRIST.8
“And the dragon was [angry] with the woman [SPIRITUAL Israel, CHRIST’S followers], and went to make war with the remnant of her seed [those who are left on earth today, the last of the BODY of CHRIST], which keep the commandments of GOD and have the testimony of JESUS CHRIST” (Revelation 12:17). Those of us who are born again of the SPIRIT are sons of GOD.9 We no longer are sinners.10 We do not consciously sin because the HOLY SPIRIT is our cross which kills the deeds of the flesh. The devil has much of the Christian world saying, “We all sin. We are sinners.” THEY LIE! What kind of testimony is that of CHRIST living in you? You that say such things are among those whom Satan has deceived! No sin, no sinner, shall enter the Kingdom of Heaven!11 If we sin ignorantly, we may be forgiven, but only if it was a sin of ignorance—not deliberate! Most phonies that say such things, love to say them, because they love to sin and are not mortified, they are not carrying their cross as CHRIST carried HIS. The testimony of JESUS CHRIST is that HE never sinned.12
Water baptism and outward circumcision cannot save your soul or give you the power to not sin!13 Saying you are a sinner cannot save you either, but will send your soul to HELL. JESUS says, YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, THE SPIRIT OF GOD LIVING INSIDE OF YOU! (John 3:3, 5, 7). Remember, the devil, that serpent “deceiveth the whole world” (Revelation 12:9). Why? It is because the salvation of your soul is so important to you and GOD that HE sent HIS only begotten SON into this world to die for you, to shed HIS precious soul-cleansing blood for you.14 By faith, HIS BLOOD will wash away every sin that you have ever committed and the HOLY SPIRIT will give you the power to never sin again if you continue in the HOLY SPIRIT.15 The devil hates you, and he wants you to spend eternity in the Lake of Fire with him!16
Where is all of today’s confusion and insanity coming from? What about all of today’s misery and anxiety? Why has the government gone crazy? JESUS shows John (Revelation 13:1). He says he “saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads [symbolic of the seven mountains of Rome, Italy (Revelation 17:9)] and ten horns [symbolic of the ten European nations which attach themselves to the Roman Catholic government, the Antichrist], and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. [All these things are fulfilled today. The one world Roman, anti-GOD government is also the Roman United Council of Churches, and they are blasphemous against GOD, blasphemous against HIS tabernacle where HE lives in our Christian, not Catholic, human bodies, and blasphemous against those who live in Heaven.]”
Revelation 13:2b says, “And the dragon [devil] gave him [the false prophet in Rome who also runs the so-called U.N. government and media] his power, and his seat, and great authority” (Revelation 17:9). So the authority that today’s government and united world church and media has is given its power and authority from the great red dragon (the devil), who also created the wicked one-world government (which is the beast and media, and false religions, the false prophet), and his seat is in Rome.17
Verse 3b: “And all the world wondered after the beast [the last Gentile power, as they do today].” Verses 4-8: “And they worshipped the dragon [the devil, as they do today] which gave power unto the beast [today’s anti-CHRIST, one-world government, media, and religion]: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him [by the devil] a mouth [which is the media] speaking great things and blasphemies [as you are able to see clearly today]; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against GOD, to blaspheme HIS NAME, and HIS tabernacle [we saints are HIS tabernacle, HIS TEMPLE18], and them that dwell in Heaven [the angels and the saints who are already there].
“And it was given unto him to make war with the saints [as he is doing today], and to overcome them [but the saints overcame him by the blood of the LAMB and the WORD of their testimony19]: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the Book of Life of the LAMB slain from the foundation of the world.”
Revelation 14:9b-12: “If any man worship the beast and his image [which means even to serve or work for him], and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of GOD, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of HIS indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the Holy Angels, and in the presence of the LAMB: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.”
Yes, this is where ALL the problems are coming from! You know it now, if you want to avoid the Lake of Fire. “Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of GOD, and the faith of JESUS” (Revelation 14:12).
Avoid Hell and gain Heaven by saying this prayer. Learn the Bible (KJV). Then serve GOD with all of your heart, soul, mind and strength.
My LORD and my GOD, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that JESUS CHRIST is the SON of the living GOD. 2 I believe that HE died on the cross and shed HIS precious blood for the forgiveness of all my former sins. 3 I believe that GOD raised JESUS from the dead by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT 4 and that HE sits on the right hand of GOD at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart, and I invite YOU into my heart, LORD JESUS. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that YOU shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 YOU will not turn me away, LORD JESUS; YOU will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because YOUR WORD, the Bible, says so. 8 YOUR WORD says that YOU will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that YOU have heard me, and I know that YOU have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank YOU, LORD JESUS, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as YOU command and sin no more.11
Now that you are saved, serve GOD with all of your heart, soul, mind, and strength (Mark 12:30).12 Be baptized, fully submerged in water, in the name of the FATHER, of the SON, and of the HOLY SPIRIT.13 Diligently study the King James Version Bible and do what it says till the day you die.14
Then, as JESUS commands, be a soul-winner. You can do this by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature. We print Pastor Alamo’s literature in many languages, and we ship it all over the world free of charge. We spend millions of dollars on paper and shipping, so we need your prayers and financial help.
If you want the world saved, as JESUS commands, then don’t rob GOD of HIS tithes and offerings. GOD said, “Will [you] rob GOD? Yet ye have robbed ME. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed THEE? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed ME, even this whole nation [and this whole world]. Bring ye all the tithes [a ‘tithe’ is 10% of your gross income] into the storehouse, that there may be meat [Spiritual food] in MINE house [souls saved], and prove ME now herewith, saith the LORD of HOSTS, if I will not open you the windows of Heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of HOSTS. And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of HOSTS” (Malachi 3:8-12).
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 6467
Texarkana, Texas 75505
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (479) 782-7370
FAX (479) 782-7406
www.alamoministries.com • firstname.lastname@example.org
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the Lord with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
|at the following locations:|
|Arkansas Churches:||4401 Windsor Dr., Fort Smith, Arkansas 72904|
|1005 Highway 71 South, Fouke, AR 71837|
|Los Angeles Area Church:||13136 Sierra Hwy., Canyon Country, California 91390|
|New York City Area:||Please call us for the address.|
|Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, California, daily at 6:30 P.M.,|
|Sundays at 1:30 P.M. and 6:30 P.M.|
|Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.|
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature.
|If anyone is attempting to charge you for this literature, please call (479) 782-7370 collect.|
|THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION
|DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE|
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright September, 2013 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered September 2013
The Source Of All Trouble footnotes:
1. Luke 9:23-25,14:27, John 12:24-26, Rom. 8:1-14, 13:14, 1 Cor. 9:26-27, 15:30-31, 2 Cor. 4:8-11, 5:15, Gal. 2:20, 5:16-17, 24, 6:14-17, Phlp. 2:5-8, Col. 3:5-6, 1 Pet. 4:1-2 return
2. Matt. 16:24-26, Mark 4:18-19, Luke 12:27-33, 14:16-24, 16:13, 21:34-36, Rom. 7:4-6, 12:1-2, 1 Cor. 7:29-31, Gal. 6:8, Phlp. 3:18-19, Col. 3:2, Jas. 4:4, 1 John 2:15-17 return
3. Matt. 25:41, 2 Pet. 2:1-9, Jude 6, Rev. 12:9-12, 20:10-15, 21:8 return
4. Rev. 13:1-8, 11-16, 16:13-14 return
5. John 1:12, Rom. 2:28-29, 8:14-17, 1 Cor. 6:15-17, 7:19, 10:16-17, 12:12-14, 27, 2 Cor. 11:2, Gal. 3:16, 20, 26-29, Eph. 2:4-7, 11-22, 4:4-7, 11-16, 5:22-32, Phlp. 3:3, Col. 1:12-23, Heb. 12:22-23, Rev. 19:7-9, 21:2-3, 7, 9-27 return
6. Isa. 9:6-7, 44:6, Mic. 5:2, Matt. 1:23, John 1:1-3, 10-14, 10:30, 37-38, 12:44-45, 14:6-11, 13, 20-23, 17:11, 21-23, Rom. 7:4, 1 Cor. 1:24, 11:3, Eph. 1:18-23, 3:6-11, 4:4-7, 11-16, 5:23-33, Col. 1:18, 2:9-19, 1 Tim. 3:16, 1 John 5:7, 20 return
7. John 14:15-20, 15:1-11, 26, 17:20-23, 26, Rom. 12:1:5-8, 1 Cor. 3:9, 16-17, 6:19-20, 10:16-17, 12:4-30, 15:10, 2 Cor. 5:17-21, 6:16-18, Gal. 2:20, Eph. 2:18-22, 3:16-21, Phlp. 2:12-13, Col. 1:27-29, 1 John 4:4 return
8. Rom. 8:4-10, 12:1-2, 13:14, 1 Cor. 2:16, 2 Cor. 5:17, Eph. 4:22-24, Col. 3:9-10, Titus 2:11-15, 1 Pet. 1:3-4 return
9. John 1:10-12, Rom. 8:14-18, 29-31, Gal. 3:26-29, 4:4-7, Phlp. 2:13-16, Titus 3:4-7, 1 John 3:1 return
10. Matt. 5:48, 2 Cor. 13:11, Eph. 4:11-13, 5:25-27, Phlp. 2:15, 3:12-15, 1 Tim. 6:14, 2 Tim. 3:16-17, Heb. 13:20-21, Jas. 1:4, 2 Pet. 3:13-14, 1 John 3:6-10 return
11. Matt. 13:41-43, Luke 9:62, 13:24-28, Heb. 10:26-29, Rev. 21:1-2, 9-27 return
12. Isa. 7:14-15, Rom. 8:3, Philp. 2:6-8, Heb. 2:16-18, 4:14-15, 5:8-9, 7:26-28, 9:14, I Pet. 1:18-19, 2:22, I John 2:29, 3:5-6, Rev. 5:1-10 return
13. Matt. 3:11, Acts 1:8, Rom. 2:25-29, 3:1-4, 4:8-13, 8:1-14, 37, 1 Cor. 7:18-19, Gal. 5:6,16, Eph. 3:16-21, Phlp. 2:12-15, Col. 2:9-15, Heb. 6:1-3, 1 John 3:5-9, 4:4 return
14. Matt. 20:28, 6:28, Luke 24:46-47, Rom. 3:22-26, 5:6-21, Gal. 3:13, Eph. 1:7, 2:13-18, Col. 1:14, 20-23, Heb. 2:1-3, 14, 7:24-27, 9:6-7, 11-28, 1 Pet. 3:18 return
15. Isa. 59:19, John 16:33, Acts 1:8, Rom. 6:4-14, 8:1-14, 37, Gal. 5:16, Eph. 1:17-23, 3:16-21, 6:10-18, Phlp. 1:6, 9-11, 2:12-13, 15, 4:13, Col. 1:10-11, 29, Heb. 2:18, 13:5, 20-21, 1 Pet. 1:3-5, 5:10, 1 John 2:14, 3:5-9, 4:4, 5:18-20 return
16. Gen. 3:1-5, Job 1:6-12, 2:3-7, Zech. 3:1-2, Matt. 4:1-11, 13:19, Luke 22:31, John 10:10, 13:2, 27, Eph. 4:27, 6:10-18, I Thes. 3:5, II Tim. 2:24-26, I Pet. 5:8-9, I John 5:18, Rev. 12:9-10 return
17. Rev. 13:1-18, 16:13-14, 17:1-9, 15-18, 18:1-10, 15-19, 24, 19:1-3 return
18. Ezek. 36:27, John 14:15-20, 23, 26, 15:3-7, 17:21-23, 26, Rom. 8:10-11, I Cor. 3:9, 16-17, II Cor. 6:16-18, II Tim. 1:14, Gal. 2:20, Eph. 3:16-21, Phlp. 2:13, Col. 1:27-29, I John 3:24, 4:4, Rev. 3:19-21 return
19. Isa. 41:10-13, John 16:33, Acts 4:33, Rom. 8:37, 1 Cor. 15:57, 2 Cor. 2:14, Heb. 12:1-2, 1 John 4:4, 5:4-5, Rev. 2:26-27, 12:11 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return
12. Deut. 4:29, 6:5, 10:12, 11:13, 13:3-4, 26:16, 30:6, Josh. 22:5, Matt. 22:37-40, Mark 12:29-31, Luke 10:27 return
13. Matt. 28:18-20, John 3:5, Acts 2:38, 19:3-5, Rom. 6:3-5, Col. 2:10-12 return
14. Deut. 4:29, 13:4, 26:16, Josh. 1:8, 22:5, 2 Tim. 2:15, 3:14-17, James 1:22-25, Rev. 3:18 return