I WILL NOT FEAR
Written in 2009
by Tony Alamo
aka Bernie Hoffman
“I will not fear what flesh can do unto me” (Psalm 56:4b). These words of GOD, spoken by the SPIRIT through David, gave me great strength when I needed it more than anything else in the world.
Like JESUS, I am not popular, because the popular things of this world are unpopular with me.1 People sing that they’re proud to be an American; I’m proud to be a son of GOD. I’m proud to be an ambassador from Heaven to earth,2 and I love the entire WORD of GOD, which gives me and others power to continue to stay strong.3
Jimmy Swaggart and many others say, “No one is perfect,” but the WORD of GOD calls them liars.4 For instance: “These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with GOD” (Genesis 6:9). “There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared GOD, and eschewed evil” (Job 1:1).
When men fear GOD and eschew (abstain from) evil, they don’t ever call GOD’S WORD a lie! We cannot please GOD by saying GOD’S WORD is not true. “Do ye indeed speak righteousness, O congregation? do ye judge uprightly, O ye sons of men? Yea, in heart ye work wickedness; ye weigh the violence of your hands in the earth. The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies” (Psalm 58:1-3).
James 2:10 says, “For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point [break one law], he is guilty of all [it is the same as breaking every law].”
“And [the prophet] Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the WORD of the LORD, HE hath also rejected thee from being king” (1 Samuel 15:22-23). Exodus 22:18 states, “Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.”
The LORD never commands people to do anything that is impossible.5 If HE did, HE would be very cruel. JESUS is not cruel, and HE is not talking without a purpose (Isaiah 55:10-11). What HE says is what HE means. In Matthew 5:48, JESUS commands HIS disciples, “Be ye therefore perfect, even as your FATHER which is in Heaven is perfect.” JESUS told HIS disciples, “The disciple is not above his Master: but everyone that is perfect shall be as his Master” (Luke 6:40). “I in them, and THOU [FATHER] in ME, that they may be made perfect in one [this is for Charles Stanley as well, who keeps saying ‘no one is perfect’]; and that the world may know that THOU hast sent ME, and hast loved them [the perfect disciples in CHRIST and the FATHER], as THOU hast loved ME [if GOD is loving someone as much as HE loves HIS only begotten, faithful SON, they would have to be perfect]” (John 17:23).
Ungodly men like to say no one is perfect because they are not perfect, and they want to keep the money rolling in.6 They have no fear of GOD. “Howbeit we [apostles] speak wisdom among them that ARE PERFECT: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought” (1 Corinthians 2:6). “Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man PERFECT IN CHRIST JESUS” (Colossians 1:28).
You guys should have stopped preaching your false teachings. Then I wouldn’t have had to expose you! These phonies also say that after we’re saved, we don’t have to do works.7 I heard Mr. and Mrs. Swaggart say that it’s okay for children to take a microchip in their forehead or right hand, which could lead others to one day accept the Mark of the Beast.8 These people are dangerous to those who believe their words.
If you are a preacher of the truth, then you are preaching perfection. But if you are preaching that I’m sinning because I teach what the Bible says, that we must be perfect, and, that indeed, we are more than able to be perfect, you are committing a transgression. It is a sin to preach that sinning after we are saved is covered.9 People who do this are preaching corruption. GOD doesn’t condone or tolerate sin; HE condemns it.10 This is why the eighth chapter of Romans says that there is no condemnation to those WHICH ARE in CHRIST JESUS who walk not after the flesh, but after the SPIRIT. People who are in CHRIST JESUS are perfect.11 They can’t sin because there is no sin in JESUS (1 John 3:9). They are in the SPIRIT, not the flesh. The SPIRIT mortifies all the deeds of the flesh, of the devil.12
Those who preach the seventh chapter of Romans, but twist it completely, are very wicked. The seventh chapter is only saying that without CHRIST JESUS and without being in the SPIRIT, it is impossible to do what CHRIST JESUS requires of us. Paul says in verse 24, “O wretched man that I am [without CHRIST JESUS]! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? [Living without CHRIST JESUS is death. But he indicates that he must be delivered from this death.]” This is why JESUS is called the Deliverer.13 In verse 25, Paul, by the HOLY SPIRIT, says, “I thank GOD [with all HIS ALL-mighty power] through JESUS CHRIST our LORD.” He also says that with his mind he serves the law of GOD; but with the flesh (he and we are carnal) the law of sin. This is why chapter 8 says, “There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in CHRIST JESUS, who walk not after the flesh, but after the SPIRIT.” Now that I’m in CHRIST JESUS, now that I’m more than a conqueror in CHRIST JESUS, and now that I don’t walk after sinful flesh, I’m not condemned. I’m saved, and I’m in CHRIST JESUS, and there is no sin in HIM. If I continued sinning, CHRIST, the FATHER, and the HOLY SPIRIT would reject me.14 I would not be in CHRIST; I would not be able to communicate with GOD because the SPIRIT would depart from me, and I would no longer be able to keep the commandments.15
O the joy of sins forgiven! Now that I’m in CHRIST, the HOLY SPIRIT, and not the flesh, I’m not condemned. I can do all things (spiritual things) by being in the SPIRIT, the COMFORTER, CHRIST JESUS, my LORD.16 My flesh is no longer my lord. I’m saved, I’m free!! I am able by the blood of JESUS to fly up boldly to the throne of GOD and make my requests known!17 And “I will not fear what flesh can do unto me” (Psalm 56:4b).
If you want all these gifts from GOD, then receive the best one first—salvation—by saying this prayer to GOD in the name of JESUS, our Deliverer, Savior, and King:
My LORD and my GOD, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that JESUS CHRIST is the SON of the living GOD. 2 I believe that HE died on the cross and shed HIS precious blood for the forgiveness of all my former sins. 3 I believe that GOD raised JESUS from the dead by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT 4 and that HE sits on the right hand of GOD at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart, and I invite YOU into my heart, LORD JESUS. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that YOU shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 YOU will not turn me away, LORD JESUS; YOU will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because YOUR WORD, the Bible, says so. 8 YOUR WORD says that YOU will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that YOU have heard me, and I know that YOU have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank YOU, LORD JESUS, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as YOU command and sin no more.11
After salvation, JESUS said to be baptized, fully submerged in water, in the name of the FATHER, and of the SON, and of the HOLY SPIRIT.12 Then study the King James Version Bible, and, for your benefit and the benefit of others, do what it says.13
CHRIST and GOD the FATHER now live in you through the HOLY SPIRIT. There is a way you can receive a fuller portion of the divine nature of GOD in you. The more the divine nature of GOD lives in you, the more you will be able to stand against the temptations that have so easily moved so many millions of Christians away from salvation. Pray for the baptism in the HOLY SPIRIT.14 For instructions on how to receive the baptism in the HOLY SPIRIT and to receive more of GOD’S holy nature, ask for our literature or call. For without holiness, no man shall see GOD (Hebrews 12:14).
The LORD wants you to tell others of your salvation (Mark 16:15). You can become a distributor of Pastor Tony Alamo’s Gospel literature. We’ll send you literature free of charge. Call or email us for more information. Share this message with someone else.
If you want the world saved, as JESUS commands, then don’t rob GOD of HIS tithes and offerings. GOD said, “Will a man rob GOD? Yet ye have robbed ME. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed THEE? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed ME, even this whole nation [and this whole world]. Bring ye all the tithes [a ‘tithe’ is 10% of your gross income] into the storehouse, that there may be meat [Spiritual food] in MINE house [souls saved], and prove ME now herewith, saith the LORD of HOSTS, if I will not open you the windows of Heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of HOSTS. And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of HOSTS” (Malachi 3:8-12).
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature. All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION (Acts 4:12).
DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright June 2020 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered June 2020
1. Matt. 5:11, 23:34, Luke 21:12, John 1:9-11, 3:19-20, 7:7, 15:18, 20, 17:14-16, 1 Cor. 2:14, 4:9-14, Phlp. 3:8, James 4:4, 1 John 3:13 return
2. 2 Cor. 5:18-20 return
3. Luke 4:32, Acts 20:32, Rom. 1:16, 2 Tim. 3:14-17, Heb. 4:12, 1 John 2:24 return
4. Gen. 17:1, Deut. 18:13, 1 Kings 8:61, 11:4, 15:14, 2 Kings 20:3-6, 1 Chron. 28:9, Job 1:8, 2:3, Psa. 37:37, 101:2, Matt. 5:48, 19:21, Luke 6:40, 2 Cor. 13:11, Eph. 4:13, Phlp. 3:15, Col. 4:12, Heb. 6:1 return
5. Matt. 11:28-30, 1 Cor. 10:13 return
6. Acts 20:28-30, 2 Tim. 3:1-5, 4:1-8, 1 Pet. 5:1-3 return
7. Prov. 24:11-12, Matt. 3:10, 5:13-16, 25:34-40, John 15:1-14, 16, Rom. 12:1-2, 4-8, 11, 13, 21, 1 Cor. 1:21, 2 Tim. 4:5-8, James 2:14-26 return
8. Rev. 13:11-17, 14:9-11, 16:1-2 return
9. 2 Chron. 15:2, Ezek. 33:12-13, Matt. 5:13, 12:43-45, Luke 9:62, John 15:6, Rom. 11:22, Gal. 2:17-18, Col. 1:21-23, 2 Thes. 2:3, 1 Tim. 1:19, 2 Tim. 2:12, Heb. 3:6-19, 4:1-11, 6:4-8, 10:26-31, 38-39, 1 Pet. 4:17-18, 2 Pet. 2:20-22, 1 John 3:6-10, 2 John 9, Jude 5-6, Rev. 2:4-5, 3:2-3 return
10. Num. 25:1-9, Deut. 25:16, 28:14-68, Rom. 1:18, 2:8, 6:23, 1 Cor. 3:16-17, Col. 3:5-6, 2 Pet. 2:4-9, 20-22, 3:7, 10-12, Jude 4-15, Rev. 6:15-17, 19:11-21, 21:8 return
11. Ezek. 36:27, John 15:3-5, 17:21-23, Rom. 8:1-16, Eph. 5:22-27, Phlp. 2:13-16, 3:3, 4:13, Col. 2:9-10, Heb. 4:15, 9:14, 13:20-21, James 1:27, 1 John 2:14, 29, 3:5-10, 24, 4:4, Rev. 14:1-5 return
12. Rom. 8:1-14, 12:1, 13:14, Gal. 2:20, 5:16-17, 24, 1 Pet. 4:1-2 return
13. 2 Sam. 22:2, Psa. 18:2, 40:17, Luke 4:18, Rom. 11:26 return
14. Deut. 28:58-67, Josh. 24:20, 2 Chron. 19:7, Psa. 7:11-13, 11:5-7, Matt. 7:21, 23, 10:28-39, John 3:36, 12:48, Rom. 2:7-13, 6:1-16, 11:22, Heb. 6:4-8, 10:26-31, James 4:17, 1 Pet. 4:17-18, 2 Pet. 2:4-9, 20 return
15. Josh. 7:12, Judg. 16:16-20, Isa. 59:1-2, Matt. 12:43-45, John 4:24, 8:34, 9:31, 15:5-7, Rom. 8:7-9, 1 Tim. 4:1-2, Heb. 10:29-31 return
16. Psa. 92:12-15, Isa. 40:31, Matt. 24:13, John 8:31-36, Eph. 2:11-22, Phlp. 4:13, Rev. 2:10-11, 3:5, 14:12-13, 21:6-7, 22:14 return
17. John 14:12-14, 15:7-8, Rom. 8:26-28, Gal. 4:4-7, Eph. 2:4-18, Heb. 9:11-12, 10:10-23, Rev. 5:9-10 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return
12. Matt. 28:18-20, John 3:5, Acts 2:38, 19:3-5 return
13. Deut. 4:29, 13:4, 26:16, Josh. 1:8, 22:5, 2 Tim. 2:15, 3:14-17, James 1:22-25, Rev. 3:18 return
14. Isa. 28:11-12, Joel 2:28-29, Luke 3:16, 11:9-13, John 1:29-34, 7:37-39, 14:15-29, 15:26, 16:7-14, Acts 1:1-8, 2:1-18, 32-39, 5:29-32, 19:1-7, Rom. 5:3-5, 15:13 return