How You Can Be Fully Resurrected in the LORD and Know for Certain That You Are Saved
Written in 2012
by Tony Alamo
aka Bernie Hoffman
How can you be fully resurrected in the LORD and know for certain that you are saved, redeemed, born again of the SPIRIT of GOD? The first step is to repent of your sins, be cleansed by the blood JESUS shed for you, and receive the LORD JESUS CHRIST as your personal Savior (John 3:3-8). This will not happen until you fear the LORD. “The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom” (Proverbs 9:10), and “The fear of the LORD, that is wisdom” (Job 28:28).
The next step is to be baptized, fully submerged in water, in the name of the FATHER, and of the SON, and of the HOLY SPIRIT. When we are baptized, we are being baptized into CHRIST’S death, and we are being baptized into HIS blood by faith (Romans 6:1-11). Then you will gladly give up your old, former, sinful life, which was without any concern for what GOD has commanded HIS saved ones to do and say.
First John 2:6 says, “He that saith he abideth in HIM ought himself also so to walk, even as HE [JESUS] walked.” The Bible never tells us to do anything unless it is possible to do it.1 There is a way to walk as JESUS walked, and I will tell you how possible it is to do this. We must walk as HE walked if we are to be members of HIS body that HE lives and works in.2
We must be mortified, baptized into HIS death.3 Being mortified means: “to subdue (the body or its needs and desires) by self-denial or discipline.” JESUS was in this world, but HE was not a part of it.4 So also are we to be in this world, but not be a part of it.5 We are to be separated from sinners, and walk in the SPIRIT of GOD so we will have power over our flesh and no longer sin.6 We are mortified if we have laid down our life of sin and been baptized into the LORD’S death, and resurrected into the new Spiritual life as a member of CHRIST’S body.7
Romans 8:13 states, “For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die [spend eternity in Hell]: but if ye through the SPIRIT do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live [spend eternity in the kingdom of Heaven].”
First John 2:14-17 says, “I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known HIM that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the WORD of GOD abideth in you, and ye have overcome [conquered] the wicked one. [JESUS said, ‘It is the SPIRIT that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the WORDS that I speak unto you, they are SPIRIT, and they are LIFE.’8 By daily, prayerful study of the Bible, you will have the WORD of GOD within you, and you can and will overcome Satan.9]
“Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the FATHER is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh [men and boys lusting after women and girls, men lusting after men for a homosexual experience, women lusting after women for a lesbian experience, and humans lusting after animals], and the lust of the eyes [pornography, even child pornography, or looking upon anything of the world that gratifies the lust of the eyes], and the pride of life [self-achievement in the fields of labor, sports, art, music, and other things that cannot prosper a person when they reach the Judgment Bar of GOD], is not of the FATHER, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of GOD abideth for ever.”
Christianity is not a life of pretending to be holy. JESUS never pretended to reprove and rebuke the scribes, Pharisees, and Sadducees; HE really rebuked and reproved them.10 Nor did HE pretend to be nailed to the cross, shed HIS blood, and die so we could be saved,11 but for sure HE went through it all.12
There was no political correctness with JESUS, no being silenced by the powerful, and no compromising with JESUS. HE was alive in the SPIRIT and dead to the world, mortified. HE really did willingly lay down HIS life for all humanity and let mere men crucify HIM.13 HE really did die, and HE was placed in a sealed tomb, but HE rose from the dead, and HE is alive forevermore.14 None of what JESUS did was done in pretense. People really did spit in HIS face15 and beat HIM beyond recognition.16 How would you like it if a bunch of bad-breathed people spit in your face? Would you like that? And would you put up with such a thing if you were GOD who came into this world in the flesh? No, I don’t believe that you would. But JESUS did.
Do now what JESUS commands you to do for your own good. HE commands men not to marry men, and women not to marry women.17 However, perverts do it. HE tells you not to commit adultery,18 but you do it. HE commands you not to murder,19 but you let your children go to public schools that teach them how to fornicate, and when they get pregnant, they teach them to commit murder by abortion. You think it is alright because the wicked world government tells you that it is okay.
Have you not heard that today’s world government is the prophesied government of the Beast, the Antichrist,20 and that you shouldn’t follow their advice, which will damn your soul to Hell forever? But you should follow the advice, the commandments, of GOD who is your Creator. On Judgment Day, do you think that the government will be the one to judge you? No, it will not be the world government that judges you; it will be the Creator of the universe.21 HE warns you in advance that HIS judgment will be according to HIS WORD (John 12:48). This is why you should really read and study HIS WORD, and believe it, because it is the truth.22 It is impossible for GOD to lie. Hebrews 6:18 says, “That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for GOD to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us.”
All that is in the world are lusts. We must deny the sinful desires of the flesh.23 We must be mortified if we want to go to Heaven, if we want to stay out of Hell and the Lake of Fire.24 Again, GOD is not pretending. HE is not a kidder.25 When GOD says something, you can take it to the bank; you must believe it, or spend eternity in Hell and the Lake of Fire, which is not a pretense.
When I was a young boy living in Helena, Montana, a friend of mine, who was a couple of years older than me, saved his two sisters from a fire at their home in a poor area of Helena. I was ten years old, and he was around twelve or thirteen. The sisters were not burned, but he was burned all over his body. He had to have skin grafts on his face, hands, and chest. After he rescued his sisters, he passed out, fainted, from the pain. But in Hell and the Lake of Fire, you cannot faint, no matter how bad the pain is. You will want to end it all, but it will never end.26 You will want one drop of water, but you will know that you will never have even one drop of water, and that you will never rest because the unimaginable torments will never stop.27
For your own sake, and for GOD’S sake, give up your sinful life (Mark 8:34-38). Be baptized into CHRIST’S death, forsake and shun this present world and all of the lusts thereof that you may live forever in Heaven. Heaven is a real place, because GOD says it is real. And Hell and the Lake of Fire are just as real (Matthew 13:31-52).
Did you know that you can be the one to actually choose which place you will go? Remember, it is for eternity! You have to make up your mind whether you want to go to Heaven or not, because if you say, “I don’t want to make up my mind right now,” in reality, you have made up your mind. Do you know why I say that? It is because neither you nor I know if we are going to live another minute.28
I have witnessed hundreds of thousands of people being saved in the church, and I have seen thousands of them fall away from the LORD. This is how I know that the preachers who say that you can never fall away from the LORD are liars. I know they were really saved and filled with the HOLY SPIRIT. What I am saying is also very scriptural.29 And again, I actually saw it happen.
Jude 5-6, warning us all, states “I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the LORD, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not. And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, HE hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.” These verses show that GOD’S chosen people, which HE delivered out of Egypt, and one-third of the angels in Heaven actually chose to leave their first estate. The Hebrews were destroyed because they chose to sin after they were delivered, and the angels who followed Satan are chained into everlasting darkness.
Hebrews 6:4-6 says, “For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the Heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the HOLY SPIRIT, And have tasted the good WORD of GOD, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the SON of GOD afresh, and put HIM to an open shame.” This is why we must die out to the flesh, be baptized into CHRIST’S death, and forsake the world and its lusts if we want to spend eternity in Heaven and stay out of the burning Lake of Fire. This is how you can be mortified and fully resurrected in the LORD, then know for certain that you are saved, redeemed, and born again of the SPIRIT of GOD.
Again, first receive the LORD JESUS CHRIST as your personal Savior. Then be baptized into HIS death. Like JESUS, we are in this world, but we can have no part of it (John 17:16). We were carnal sinners, filled with lust, but now we know that we must be Spiritual.30 Denying our flesh in this life will be for just a few years, but the reward in paradise will last forever.31
Start your Spiritual life now by saying this prayer, then be baptized, fully submerged in water, in the name of the FATHER, the SON, and the HOLY SPIRIT (Matthew 28:19-20). Then study the WORD and do what it says, and you shall not be condemned.
My LORD and my GOD, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that JESUS CHRIST is the SON of the living GOD. 2 I believe that HE died on the cross and shed HIS precious blood for the forgiveness of all my former sins. 3 I believe that GOD raised JESUS from the dead by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT 4 and that HE sits on the right hand of GOD at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart, and I invite YOU into my heart, LORD JESUS. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that YOU shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 YOU will not turn me away, LORD JESUS; YOU will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because YOUR WORD, the Bible, says so. 8 YOUR WORD says that YOU will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that YOU have heard me, and I know that YOU have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank YOU, LORD JESUS, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as YOU command and sin no more.11
After salvation, JESUS said to be baptized, fully submerged in water, in the name of the FATHER, and of the SON, and of the HOLY SPIRIT.12 Then study the King James Version Bible, and, for your benefit and the benefit of others, do what it says.13
CHRIST and GOD the FATHER now live in you through the HOLY SPIRIT. There is a way you can receive a fuller portion of the divine nature of GOD in you. The more the divine nature of GOD lives in you, the more you will be able to stand against the temptations that have so easily moved so many millions of Christians away from salvation. Pray for the baptism in the HOLY SPIRIT.14 For instructions on how to receive the baptism in the HOLY SPIRIT and to receive more of GOD’S holy nature, ask for our literature or call. For without holiness, no man shall see GOD (Hebrews 12:14).
The LORD wants you to tell others of your salvation (Mark 16:15). You can become a distributor of Pastor Tony Alamo’s Gospel literature. We’ll send you literature free of charge. Call or email us for more information. Share this message with someone else.
If you want the world saved, as JESUS commands, then don’t rob GOD of HIS tithes and offerings. GOD said, “Will a man rob GOD? Yet ye have robbed ME. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed THEE? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed ME, even this whole nation [and this whole world]. Bring ye all the tithes [a ‘tithe’ is 10% of your gross income] into the storehouse, that there may be meat [Spiritual food] in MINE house [souls saved], and prove ME now herewith, saith the LORD of HOSTS, if I will not open you the windows of Heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of HOSTS. And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of HOSTS” (Malachi 3:8-12).
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature. All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION (Acts 4:12).
DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright July 2020 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered July 2020
1. Matt. 11:28-30, 17:20, Mark 9:23, 1 Cor. 10:13, Phlp. 4:13 return
2. Mark 10:17-21, Luke 9:23-26, 2 Cor. 7:1, Gal. 5:16, Eph. 4:22-32, Heb. 12:14, 1 John 2:3-6 return
3. Rom. 6:1-13, Gal. 3:27-29, Col. 2:6-12 return
4. John 1:10-11, 8:23, 17:9-22, 18:36, James 1:27 return
5. John 15:18-21, 17:6-16, 1 Cor. 5:9-13, James 4:4, 1 Pet. 2:11 return
6. 2 Cor. 6:14-18, Heb. 7:25-26 return
7. Rom. 13:14, 1 Cor. 12:12-13, 2 Cor. 5:17-21, Gal. 3:27, Eph. 2:11-22, 5:25-27, Col. 3:5-17 return
8. John 6:63 return
9. Josh. 1:8, Matt. 4:4, John 8:31-32, Eph. 6:11-17, Col. 3:16, 2 Thes. 2:15, 2 Tim. 2:15, 3:14-17, 1 Pet. 2:2, 1 John 4:4 return
10. Matt. 12:24-45, 15:1-9, 16:1-4, 22:15-33, 23:1-36, Luke 11:37-54, John 8:21-24, 37-59 return
11. Matt. 20:28, 26:28, Luke 24:46-47, John 6:51, 53-56, Acts 20:28, Rom. 3:22-26, 5:6-21, Col. 1:14, 20-23, 2:13-15, 1 Tim. 2:6, Heb. 7:24-27, 9:6-7, 11-28, 10:4-14, 18-20, 12:18-24, 13:12-13, 20-21 return
12. Matt. 27:24-60, Mark 15:15-28, Luke 23:20-47, John 19:1-37 return
13. Matt. 26:47-56, John 10:14-18, 18:11, Phlp. 2:8 return
14. Mark 16:1-19, Luke 24:1-7, John chap. 20, 21:1-14, Acts 1:1-11, Rom. 14:9, 1 Cor. 15:3-8, Rev. 1:18 return
15. Isa. 50:6, Matt. 26:67, 27:30, Mark 10:33-34, 14:65, 15:19 return
16. Isa. 52:14, 53:4-12 return
17. Gen. 19:1-13, 24-25, Lev. 18:22, 20:13, Deut. 22:5, 23:17, Judg. 19:22-25, Rom. 1:20-32, 1 Cor. 6:9-10, 1 Tim. 1:9-10, 2 Tim. 3:1-5, Jude 7 return
18. Ex. 20:14, Lev. 18:20, 20:10, Deut. 5:18, Prov. 6:32, Matt. 5:27-28, 15:19-20, 19:18, Mark 7:21-23, Luke 18:20, Rom. 13:9, 1 Cor. 6:9-10, Gal. 5:19-21, James 2:11-12 return
19. Gen. 9:5-6, Ex. 20:13, 21:12, Lev. 24:17, Num. 35:16-21, 30-33, Deut. 5:17, Matt. 19:18, Mark 10:19, Rom. 13:9, James 2:11 return
20. Dan. 2:28-43, 7:7-27, 8:8-12, 16-26, 2 Thes. 2:3-12, 1 Tim. 4:1-3, Rev. 13:11-18, 14:8-11, 17:1-15, chap. 18, 19:20 return
21. Psa. 96:13, 110:5-6, Isa. 11:1-4, Dan. 7:9-10, 12:2, Micah 4:3, Matt. 25:31-46, Luke 3:16-17, John 3:34-36, Acts 10:42, 17:30-31, Rom. 2:16, 14:10, 1 Cor. 4:4-5, 2 Cor. 5:10 return
22. Mark 16:16, John 17:17, Eph. 1:10-14, 1 Thes. 2:13, James 1:18 return
23. Rom. 6:19-23, 7:4-6, 8:1-13, Col. 3:5-17 return
24. Rom. 13:11-14, Gal. 2:20, 5:16-18, 6:8 return
25. Num. 23:19, 1 Sam. 15:29, Isa. 40:8, 55:8-11, Jer. 4:27-28, Ezek. 24:14, Dan. 4:35, Mal. 3:6 return
26. Isa. 66:24, Dan. 12:2, Matt. 3:12, 10:28, 25:41-46, Mark 3:29, John 5:28-29, Rev. 14:9-11, 19:1-3, 20:10 return
27. Matt. 13:41-42, Luke 3:16-17, 16:19-26, 2 Thes. 1:7-10 return
28. Psa. 22:29, Prov. 27:1, Isa. 2:22, Luke 12:16-21, James 4:13-15 return
29. Ex. 32:33, 1 Chron. 28:9, 2 Chron. 15:2, Ezra 8:22, Ezek. 33:12-13, Matt. 5:13, 12:43-45, Luke 9:62, John 15:6, Rom. 11:22, Gal. 2:17-18, Col. 1:21-23, 2 Thes. 2:3, 1 Tim. 1:19, 2 Tim. 2:12, Heb. 3:6-19, 4:1-11, 10:26-31, 38-39, 1 Pet. 4:17-18, 2 Pet. 2:20-22, 1 John 3:6-10, Jude 5-6, Rev. 2:4-5, 3:2-3 return
30. Rom. 6:1-4, Eph. 5:1-12, Col. 3:5-17, Titus 3:1-7 return
31. Isa. 64:4, Matt. 16:24-27, 19:29, 2 Cor. 4:8-18, Gal. 6:8, Rev. 7:9-10, 13-17 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return
12. Matt. 28:18-20, John 3:5, Acts 2:38, 19:3-5 return
13. Deut. 4:29, 13:4, 26:16, Josh. 1:8, 22:5, 2 Tim. 2:15, 3:14-17, James 1:22-25, Rev. 3:18 return
14. Isa. 28:11-12, Joel 2:28-29, Luke 3:16, 11:9-13, John 1:29-34, 7:37-39, 14:15-29, 15:26, 16:7-14, Acts 1:1-8, 2:1-18, 32-39, 5:29-32, 19:1-7, Rom. 5:3-5, 15:13 return