by Tony Alamo
“For here [on earth] have we no continuing [eternal] city, but we seek one to come [Heaven]” (Heb. 13:14). “By Him [Jesus] therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God CONTINUALLY, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to His name. But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased. Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you” (Heb. 13:15-17).
Many times Christians may feel they are alone. This is because they have not obeyed the law of continuing to communicate with Jesus in both word and prayer, sitting with Him in Heavenly places.1 Jesus always had the Father with Him.2 He said in the book of John 8:29, “And He that sent Me IS WITH ME: the Father HATH NOT LEFT ME ALONE.” We are to be exactly like Jesus!3 Jesus continues, “For I do always those things that please Him. As He spake these words, [they] believed on Him. Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on Him, IF YE CONTINUE IN MY WORD, THEN [AND ONLY THEN] ARE YE MY DISCIPLES INDEED; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free” (John 8:30-32).
“If ye abide [continue] in Me, and My Words abide [continue living] in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. Herein is My Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit [do much Godly work, win many souls and counsel them in the Word,4 continuing on daily5] so shall ye be My disciples. As the Father hath loved Me, so have I loved you: CONTINUE ye IN MY LOVE [which means continue keeping His commandments to the end]. IF ye keep My commandments, ye shall abide [continue] in My love; even as I have kept My Father’s commandments, and abide [continue living] in His love” (John 15:7-10). We are able to live IF we CONTINUE DAILY TILL THE END KEEPING HIS COMMANDMENTS.6 IN OTHER WORDS, LOVE—continue in His love.7
The Apostle Paul stated in the book of Acts, 26:22-23: “Having therefore obtained help of God, I CONTINUE unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come: That Christ should suffer, and that He should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.” Paul was in bonds (in jail) witnessing to King Agrippa and Festus.8
Paul writes by the Holy Spirit in Romans 11:21-22: “For if God spared not the natural branches [the nation of Israel], take heed [you Gentiles] lest He also spare not thee. Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell [did not CONTINUE SERVING GOD TO THE END], severity; but toward thee, goodness, IF THOU CONTINUE in His goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off [killed and sent to Hell].” This is a warning (another warning) to those who believe the fallacy of “Once saved, always saved”!!9
If you are into this false doctrine, repent and believe the truth!
My Lord and my God, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. 2 I believe that He died on the cross and shed His precious blood for the forgiveness of all my sins. 3 I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead by the power of the Holy Spirit 4 and that He sits on the right hand of God at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart and I invite You into my heart, Lord Jesus. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that You shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 You will not turn me away, Lord Jesus, You will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because Your Word, the Bible says so. 8 Your Word says that You will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that You have heard me, and I know that You have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank You, Lord Jesus, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as You command and sin no more. 11
You've just completed the first step in a series of five steps which are necessary to receive salvation. Your second step is to deny yourself and take up the cross daily for the purpose of mortifying yourself, that is, for putting to death your own will, your soulful self, and the world with all of its lusts. All these must be baptized into the death of Christ.
Step three is your resurrection from the satanic life of Adam unto the sinless life of Christ. Step four is your ascension into a position of authority to reign for God on earth, and the fifth step is to reign for God on earth to the end for the purpose of bringing about the kingdom of Heaven on earth. You must learn the Word of God, then submit yourself and do what the Word says, so that the Church and the world may see evidence of your submission to God's Word, His order, and His authority in and by you.
Praise the Lord. May God reward you abundantly.
Pastor Tony Alamo
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature. All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION (Acts 4:12).
DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright January, 2010 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered 2010
1. Josh. 1:8, Psa. 1:2-3, 15:1-2, 23:6, 27:4-5, 61:4, 92:13, 119:11, 97, Matt. 26:41, Mark 14:38, Luke 18:1, 21:36, 22:40, 46, John 15:4-7, 17:11, 21-26, Rom. 6:3-5, 8:1-17, II Cor. 5:17, Gal. 3:27-29, Eph. 1:3-5, 2:4-7, Col. 3:3, I Thes. 5:9-10, 5:17, I Tim. 2-8, James 5:26, I John 2:6, 28, 3:6, 24, 4:13 return
4. Matt. 3:10, 5:16, 7:19, 10:7-8, 13:23, 28:19-20, Mark 3:14-15, 4:20, 16:15-18, John 15:4-8, 16, Acts 5:41-42, 10:42-43, Rom. 10:14-15, I Cor. 9:14, 16, 15:10-11, II Cor. 4:5, Eph. 2:10, Col. 1:28-29, I Thes. 5:14, I Tim. 6:17-19, II Tim. 3:16-17, 4:2, Titus 1:9, 2:7, 14-15, 3:8, 14, Heb. 3:13, 10:23-25, 13:20-21, I Pet. 2:12 return
5. Matt. 10:22, 24:13, Mark 13:13, Luke 9:23, Rom. 11:22, Gal. 5:1, 6:9, Eph. 6:13, 18, Phlp. 4:1, Col. 1:23, I Thes. 3:8, II Thes. 3:13, Heb. 3:14, 10:23, James 1:12, 25, I Pet. 5:8-9, II Pet. 1:10, 3:17-18, Rev. 2:10-11, 25, 3:5, 11-12, 16:15, 21:7 return
9. Ezek. 33:12-13, Matt. 5:13, 12:43-45, Luke 9:62, John 15:6, Col. 1:21-23, II Thes. 2:3, I Tim. 1:19, II Tim. 2:12, Heb. 3:6-19, 4:1-11, 6:4-8, 10:25-31, 38-39, II Pet. 2:20-21, I John 3:6-10, II John 9, Jude 5-6, Rev. 2:4-5, 3:2-3 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return