DO YOU WANT MERCY?
by Tony Alamo
Today, churches are nothing more than suburban country clubs. The gospel of Jesus is far more plentiful on the street where Jesus taught and preached, as we also do, than in these churches. No one stops to think of the only word people will scream out in Hell, which is the word mercy! In Hell and the Lake of Fire, you will not be thinking of socializing with family and friends at the suburban country club for food, for games such as basketball, volleyball, and golf, and for movies for the kids.
Today’s duped people never think of what God says is coming. As Jesus said, “They are not aware of the times.”1
A woman that would sometimes come to our church (she was a former prostitute) said that she, at one time, grew tired of serving the Lord. She decided to slip back to her old life of beer joints, etc. She put on a red dress and matching red high heels, she combed her hair, and then set out for a big night at the beer joint. She said when she got to the smoke-filled pub, some drunken men bought her a few drinks. She said she got so drunk that she passed out behind the juke box that was blasting beer joint country type music.
She said she then saw a vision of Hell. There were millions of people’s souls throwing themselves on the walls because of the scorching heat and pain. They were all growling out one word as they heaved themselves against the pit. The word was, and still is, “Mercy.” There is no air. It’s like suffocation, frustration beyond imagination. Like a dog every two and a half seconds, they growled “Mercy!” They repeatedly growled “Mercy,” and will continue to do so forever and ever, for eternity.4
She said that she loved her mother more than anyone on earth. She would always say, “If mother is not going to be in Heaven, then I don’t want to be there.” But after she saw what it was like in Hell, she said, “If mother was in Hell and I was given an opportunity to get out, I would walk on her face and stomp her eyes out with my spike high heels to get out of that awful place.”
Many people have had similar visions. They have had visions of Hell.
Mercy must be gotten before we die.5 We will not come back for another chance to receive mercy.6 “It is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment” (Heb. 9:27). To receive mercy, don’t delay. Say this prayer right away!
My Lord and my God, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. 2 I believe that He died on the cross and shed His precious blood for the forgiveness of all my sins. 3 I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead by the power of the Holy Spirit 4 and that He sits on the right hand of God at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart and I invite You into my heart, Lord Jesus. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that You shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 You will not turn me away, Lord Jesus, You will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because Your Word, the Bible says so. 8 Your Word says that You will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that You have heard me, and I know that You have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank You, Lord Jesus, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as You command and sin no more. 11
You've just completed the first step in a series of five steps which are necessary to receive salvation. Your second step is to deny yourself and take up the cross daily for the purpose of mortifying your flesh, that is, for putting to death your own will, your soulful self, and the world with all of its lusts. All these must be baptized into the watery death of Christ.
Step three is your resurrection from the satanic life of Adam unto the sinless life of Christ. Step four is your ascension into a position of authority to reign for God with Christ on earth, and the fifth step is to reign for God in Christ on earth to the end for the purpose of bringing about the kingdom of Heaven on earth. You must learn the Word of God, then submit yourselves one to another and do what the Word says, so that the
church and the world may see evidence of your submission to God's Word, His order, and His authority in and by you.
Praise the Lord. May God bless and reward you abundantly.
Yours in the wonderful name of Jesus,
Pastor Tony Alamo
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature. All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION (Acts 4:12).
DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright September, 2009 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered 2009
Do You Want Mercy? footnotes:
1. Isa. 13:4-11, 24:19-23, 34:4-8, Dan. 12:1-4, 11, Joel 2:30-31, Matt. 24:3-39, 42-51, 25:1-13, Luke 12:39-40, 17:24-30, 21:7-12, 20, 22-36, Acts 2:19-20, I Thes. 5:2-9, II Thes. 1:7-10, 2:1-12, II Tim. 3:1-5, 13, II Pet. 3:3-14, I John 2:18-19, Rev. 1:7, 6:12-17, 8:5-13, Ch. 9, 11:15, 18, 14:8-11, 15:1, 6-8, 16:1-21, 18:1-10, 15-19, 19:1-3, 17-21 return
2. Jer. 5:21-25, Ezek. 12:2, Matt. 13:13, 15:14, 23:24, Luke 6:40-43, John 1:5, 3:19-21, 12:35, I Cor. 1:18-21, 25-27, 2:6-16, II Cor. 3:13-18, 4:3-6, II Pet. 1:9, Rev. 13:1-8, 11-18, 17:1-9, 15 return
3. Gen. 3:3-5, Isa. 14:9-17, Matt. 24:11-12, 23-25, Luke 13:23-28, John 8:44, II Cor. 4:3-4, 11:13-15, II Thes. 2:3-12, I Pet. 5:8, I John 4:1, Rev. 2:9, 12:9, 13:1-8, 11-14, 16:13-14, 17-18, 17:8, 19:11-21, 20:8-15 return
4. Matt. 3:12, 8:11-12, 13:24-30, 37-43, 47-50, 22:1-14, 24:48-51, 25:14-15, 18-19, 24-33, 41-46, Mark 3:29, 9:43-48, Luke 3:17, 13:24-28, 16:19-31, Heb. 6:8, 10:26-29, Rev. 14:9-11, 19:20, 20:10-15, 21:8 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return