Being Led by the Spirit
by Tony Alamo
The sun, the moon, the stars, and the tide all obey the Spirit of the Lord. 1 Thus, they are led by the Spirit. The Spirit of the Lord moved on the Red Sea. The Red Sea was led by the Lord to open a path so the children of Israel were able to walk through on dry ground. 2 Everything in the universe is in harmony with God and is led by the Spirit, with the exception of man, Satan, and the fallen angels. 3
I recall the first time I was led to do something by the Spirit, something I otherwise never would have done. I was in an office in Beverly Hills, California, when, to my surprise, the Lord revealed Himself unto me by His Spirit speaking directly to my spirit. I have written more fully of this experience in other articles. 4 God miraculously closed my hearing. All my human bodily senses were shut off for a few minutes, with the exception of my sight. I heard the voice of the Lord speaking to my entire being. I could hear His voice everywhere in my body. My arms, my legs, my chest, my hands, and my feet could hear much better than my ears, which were not able to hear.
Today I now realize that it was the spiritual man within me, my spirit, that the Spirit of God was communicating with, and I realize that my spirit was the faculty in my soul that was hearing the communication. The Lord with His Spirit communicated to my spirit that my entire body, my soul, and my spirit must physically stand up and tell the people in that room that Jesus Christ was coming back to earth again. He added that if I did not tell them, I would surely die. It was then the Lord showed me I had a spirit in me. I know by God's Word that every human being has a spirit. 5 Before we are regenerated, saved, and led by the Spirit, our spirits are carnal and are led by evil spirits. 6
Unregenerated, unsaved, carnal men are most ready to use their carnal faculties, such as their minds, their thoughts, their emotions, their feelings, their selves, their flesh, and their souls rather than their spirits. 7 Because of this, they are always in the flesh in the world, in darkness, rather than always in the Spirit in the heavenly realm. 8
We cannot be led by the Spirit at all times unless the Spirit is present with us at all times. 9 If we attempt to seek God in some carnal way, our prayers shall not reach Him, and the answer or blessing we seek shall not reach us. Jesus said we "must be born again [of the Spirit]" (John 3:7). We must become new creatures in Christ to be led by the Spirit, to have God hear our prayers, and to receive the answer and blessings from God, which are the result of our praying in the Spirit to Him. 10 When we become born again of the Spirit, the Holy Spirit takes us out of the carnal realm, bringing us into His life, the spiritual realm. God then can be reached by our spirits, and He can reach our spirits by His Spirit.
In our spirits we have a conscience. 11 Our conscience is one of the faculties in our spirits which convicts us of sin and of wrongdoing. 12 If our conscience becomes seared, if God hardens our spirits because of disbelief or obstinate disobedience, 13 we cannot be saved. 14 This is because without a conscience, we cannot be convicted of sin so we might repent of it. 15 The Spirit of the Lord living in our spirits is our power to not sin and His power in us to be led by Him and obey Him. 16 His power sets us free from the bondage of Satan and from a life of sin. 17 To sin is to be defeated--to fail. 18 Sin causes death to our entire soul. 19 "The wages of sin is death" (Rom. 6:23).
The faculty in our spirit that knows right from wrong is our conscience. 20 Many times our human reasoning will justify our sinful actions, but our consciences know we are sinning. 21 Our conscience will raise its finger of accusation at us, and unless repentance takes place, our conscience will judge us and condemn us. 22 The conscience of a godly person will not pay any attention to people's opinions or reasons if they've done something wrong. 23 The spiritually minded conscience in godly men is always judging right from wrong. 24 We must pay strict attention to our consciences. Communing with God is the same as worshipping Him. 25 Our unregenerated, unsaved natural spirits, souls, minds, and bodies are not capable of communicating with God. God is not comprehended by our thoughts, our feelings, or our emotions. Communication between God and man takes place in the spirit. 26 This communication takes place in the hidden man, the "inner man," the man inside our human bodies, nowhere else. 27
Only the spiritual mind can understand spiritual things and receive the leadings of the Spirit. 28 Christians pray for spiritual guidance, but the mind must first become spiritual to be capable of receiving spiritual guidance. 29
Paul rebuked the members of the church in First Corinthians. They were born again, yet they were babes in Christ and carnal, as babes in Christ are. 30 Paul told them he had not been able to teach them spiritual truth. 31 I don't mean they were carnal in the sense that they would break any of the Ten Commandments of the moral law. What I do mean is the Word of God states they were carnal in the sense that they were envious, filled with strife, and divided. 32
Knowing the scriptures without walking in the Spirit, not doing what the Word, the Spirit, tells us, is carnal. 33 "The letter [of the Word of God] killeth [is carnal], but the Spirit giveth life" (II Cor. 3:6). "As the body without the spirit is dead [carnal], so faith without works is dead [carnal] also" (Jas. 2:26).
When I was a babe in Christ, I was carnal in the sense that I didn't want to go to the streets to witness and to distribute literature. I THOUGHT producing a television program was practicing Christianity in the right way. I set out to have a television program; we had one of the biggest and best international television programs for over ten years. During those ten years, the Lord showed me that we won thousands more souls by street witnessing than we ever did by television. So by my wanting a television program rather than going to the streets where the Lord wanted me was carnal, my way rather than His.
My wife, Susie, tried to talk me out of doing a television program. Susie told me that the streets were where the sinners were. First Timothy 1:15 states, "Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners," not the righteous. Jesus said, "I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance" (Matt. 9:13). She told me that revolutionists, dopers, Black Panthers, Bloods, Cryps, Dirty White Boys, Mexican Mafia, Jewish Mafia, Italian Mafia, Tongs, bikers, Bones, and many millions of others would most likely never listen to a gospel television program. "We need to get to the sinners on the street." Before I found this to be the truth, I told my wife, "We have the Watts riots here in Los Angeles. All these gangs are turning police cars upside down." It seemed as though all the children in the country, as well as the world, were rebelling against their parents, against society, and against a hypocritical world system. At first I told Susie that no red-blooded American man who loved his wife would ever take her into the streets to witness in that mess. "Sue, if I took you out there, they would spank you and kill me. I'm not going to let you do that. It's much better to do television." She rebelled at my words, saying, "I'm going out there with a few of our converts whether you go or not." God told me, "Listen to your wife." So I went to the streets. The Jesus Movement was born and spread like a flame, a fire throughout the world. Still, my desire was to also have a television program. Again, that was carnal. At that time I was still a babe in Christ, full of my own ways and ideas of what I was supposed to do for Jesus instead of letting the Spirit lead me to what He wanted me to do for Him. I desperately needed to grow spiritually. I needed to be fully led by the Spirit. 34
How right God was when He told me, "Listen to your wife!" We've won millions of souls over the past thirty-six years through our street and literature ministry. Since then it has gained great momentum until it is now world-wide. That is how our ministry became more successful in bringing souls to Christ than any other ministry I know of.
If we are not led by the Spirit, millions of souls will be lost. This is a gross sin and it will be our fault. If we are so carnal as to refuse to be led by the Spirit, we will spend eternity in Hell. God's commandment is for us to walk in the Spirit to be saved and to remain saved to the end. 35 If we do not, we will spend eternity in Hell. 36 To be led by the Spirit is an offer from God that no rational person could refuse.
The deepest mysteries of scripture, as far as they can be understood by human thought, can be studied, accepted, and even taught by the unsaved, unregenerated, unsanctified mind. But a fact that cannot be repeated enough is that being led by the Spirit does not begin with mere human thought or human feelings. 37 Being led by the Spirit is much deeper than human thought or feelings, because for a human person to be led by the Spirit, a human person must unite his human spirit with the immortal life or Spirit of God just as human Jesus, our Savior and King, did. 38 This union cannot take place anywhere else but in the innermost part of our very lives, that is to say, "our spirit." 39 Yes, it must happen down in the very root or core of our lives, which is Christ. Christ is our life. 40
The power that forges or molds our will and fashions the character of our spirit resides in the hidden spiritual center of the life inside us. 41 It is here that the Holy Spirit takes up His residence. In those of us who are led by the Spirit, God breathes, moves, and impels His will. 42
The Holy Spirit leads us by inspiring us with the life of God and the purposes of God. 43 In this way, the true nature of God and His disposition comes forth, and it is seen or manifested in the world, "That [we] might be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding" for this very purpose (Col. 1:9). This prayer of Paul's clearly tells us that we can only gain the knowledge of God's will through acquiring a spiritual understanding. 44 Spiritual understanding only comes with the spiritual growth of a man who is spiritual and obedient to the spiritual life. Those who will have the leadership of the Spirit must yield themselves to the Spirit so they can possess lives which are led by the Holy Spirit. 45
It was only after Christ had been baptized with the Holy Spirit at the baptism of John that He "was LED BY THE SPIRIT into the wilderness" (Luke 4:1). He returned from the wilderness "in the power of the Spirit into Galilee" (Luke 4:14), and began His ministry in Nazareth when He opened the book of Isaiah in the temple, stating, "The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me [that is to say, the Spirit of the Lord was upon Him, leading Him throughout His entire ministry as Savior of the world and Redeemer of our bodies]" (Luke 4:18). Christ had to be led by the Spirit to accomplish all that He did, so anyone who will be in Christ and remain in Christ must be led by the Spirit in order for Christ to continue accomplishing His work in and through them to the world. 46 We are to be the continuation of the Word's incarnation, that is, a continuation of the Triune God living and working in human flesh in the world by those led by the Spirit, God's Holy Spirit. 47 "If the Spirit of Him [the Triune God] that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell IN YOU, He that raised up Christ from the dead [the Spirit] will also give life to your mortal bodies [give life to the body you are currently living in, after it is dead] by HIS SPIRIT THAT DWELLETH IN YOU" (Rom. 8:11, KJV and Orig. Text). 48
We must have faith in God's entire Word, the Bible, in order to receive eternal life from God through Christ. 49 For, "Without faith it is impossible to please [God]" (Heb. 11:6). The Apostle James warns us we are not to think that we shall receive anything of the Lord without unwavering faith. 50 Unwavering faith means faith in His Word, faith that we will receive what we ask according to the condition of His Word, and faith in His Word that tells us we must commune with His Spirit by way of our spirits the things we seek to receive from Him. The bottom line is that we must have the unwavering faith to unwaveringly be led by the Spirit.
Faith is very tangible, and truly a substance. 51 It is the most tangible substance in the entire universe. 52 Faith is the organ of the soul that recognizes that which is invisible. The divine gift of faith within our spirits receives the spiritual insight or intuition of the divine presence when God draws near to commune with us and lead us by His Spirit according to the measure of faith in us which accepts whatever the divine Spirit brings us and gives us. 53 The most intimate communication of the divine life is found only in the Holy Spirit. 54 The faith in us will submit to God. 55 Those with faith do what God says, and always do it according to His Word. 56
"Thou shalt not murder" is one of God's commands (Ex. 20:13, Orig. Text). The original Hebrew text states, "Thou shalt not murder," not "Thou shalt not kill." The Spirit tells us plainly that we must never murder anyone. 57 However, we can kill animals for food, as well as to make clothes, shoes, boots, and coats of their hides. 58 God Himself did this for Adam and Eve. 59 Unspiritual people, those with mere human reason, think it's evil to kill an animal that's been sanctioned by God to provide us with food and clothing. The book of First Timothy plainly tells us, "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some [believers] shall depart from the faith [will no longer be led by the Spirit], giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; FORBIDDING TO MARRY [this is today's satanic doctrine], and commanding to abstain from meats [today's satanic doctrine], which God hath created TO BE RECEIVED WITH THANKSGIVING of them which believe and know the truth" (I Tim. 4:1-3).
If we have faith, we will meditate on God's truth and worship Him, which means communicate with Him. 60 If we have faith, we will communicate with God and trust Him all the time. 61 If we have faith, our entire soul will adore, accept, and thank God for the fulfillment of the promise of our Savior's Word, which is He "shall be in you" (John 14:17). How wonderful! He is in those of us who believe, those of us who are LED BY HIS SPIRIT. If we have faith, we can rejoice in the assurance that the Holy Spirit, the mighty power of God lives within us the way He wants to live in us. 62 We can depend on this truth. 63
The Spirit leads those of us who are sincere with Him. The Spirit is our guide. 64 "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want" (Psa. 23:1). I shall not want for anything, for "He will guide [us] into all truth" (John 16:13). God wants all of His children to be led by the Spirit. 65 The road of being led by the Spirit begins by our first trusting that God is alive in us. 66 Second, we must seek His leadership and begin enjoying the incredible blessing of His guidance. 67
Third, we must begin acting by faith by doing the work we are asked to do while being led by the Spirit. 68 This is the very work we who are in the Lord have all prayed for. Fourth, we MUST unwaveringly BELIEVE God WILL lead us by His Spirit. 69 Fifth, we must unwaveringly trust Him to lead us by His Spirit so that we may be sons of God. "As many as are LED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD, THEY ARE THE SONS OF GOD" (Rom. 8:14). 70 Those who are not led by His Spirit are not sons of God. 71
Sixth, we must yield our entire being to God in undivided surrender. 72 Seventh, we must have total unwavering faith and confidence, knowing that GOD HAS ACCEPTED US because we have unwaveringly surrendered ourselves completely to Him. 73 By His unwaveringly accepting us, we are under the control of the Holy Spirit. If we continue being controlled by the Holy Spirit day by day, Jesus, our Comforter, will also guide us day by day as our Savior and King. 74 We must unwaveringly have faith in that Jesus is our RULER, and by our continually being led by the Holy Spirit, He will keep us saved till the end. 75
Dear reader, if you are one who has not yet been saved, then you have no life of God, which is eternal. 76 You have no communication with Him, because your sins have not yet been washed away by the precious blood of Christ which He shed for you on the cross at Calvary. 77 Again, when our sins have not been cleansed in the blood of Christ, we are separated from all God is, all God has, and all God is able to give us. Because of our absence of communication from Him, His Spirit cannot lead us or do anything for us.
If you are not saved, if your spirit is not united with God's Spirit and you should expire today, you will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven. 78 However, be of good cheer: all this can change right now. The Word of God says, "Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Rom. 10:13). If we call upon the Lord to save our souls, He will do it. Cry out to Him now in prayer so that your spirit might be united to His. Then continue being led by His Spirit to the end so that you might be saved. "He that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved" (Mark 13:13). Take the first step now by saying this prayer:
My Lord and my God, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. 2 I believe that He died on the cross and shed His precious blood for the forgiveness of all my sins. 3 I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead by the power of the Holy Spirit 4 and that He sits on the right hand of God at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart and I invite You into my heart, Lord Jesus. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that You shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 You will not turn me away, Lord Jesus, You will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because Your Word, the Bible says so. 8 Your Word says that You will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that You have heard me, and I know that You have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank You, Lord Jesus, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as You command and sin no more. 11
You've just completed the first step in a series of five steps which are necessary to receive salvation. Your second step is to deny yourself and take up the cross daily for the purpose of mortifying yourself, that is, for putting to death your own will, your soulful self, and the world with all of its lusts. All these must be baptized into the death of Christ.
Step three is your resurrection from the satanic life of Adam unto the sinless life of Christ. Step four is your ascension into a position of authority to reign for God on earth, and the fifth step is to reign for God on earth to the end for the purpose of bringing about the kingdom of Heaven on earth. You must learn the Word of God, then submit yourself and do what the Word says, so that the Church and the world may see evidence of your submission to God's Word, His order, and His authority in and by you.
Praise the Lord. May God reward you abundantly.
World Pastor Tony Alamo
Our church receives much mail with thousands of requests for Bibles and literature. Much of our literature is printed in Hebrew, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Romanian, Polish, Czech, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Albanian, Serbian, Telugu, Hindi, Marathi, Bengali, and Arabic. Pastor Alamo’s ninety-one page book, The Messiah, is currently available in Hebrew, English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Korean, Greek, Arabic, Japanese, and Telugu. Distributors for Alamo literature are on the increase every day throughout the world.
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature. All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
CHRIST, THE WORD OF GOD, IS THE ONLY WAY, TRUTH, AND ETERNAL LIFE. 12 PASTOR ALAMO IS INTERNATIONALLY RENOWNED FOR USING THE WORD OF GOD ONLY TO PRESENT IT. THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THAT TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION. 13 DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO ANOTHER.
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright December, 2000 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered December, 2000
The Tony Alamo Christian Ministries is a division of Music Square Church, Inc.
"Being Led by the Spirit" Footnotes:
1. Gen. 1:14-21, Josh. 10:12-14, Job 9:4-9, 38:8-11, Psa. 65:7, 74:13-17, 89:8-9, 104:19-20, 107:25-30, 135:6-7, Isa. 48:13, 51:10, Jer. 5:22, 10:12-13, Matt. 5:45 return
2. Ex. 14:16, 21-30 return
3. Gen. 1:3-31, 6:5-7, Lev. 26:4-6, Neh. 9:6, Psa. 104:10-22, 24-30, 119:90-91, Luke 8:22-25, II Pet. 2:4-6 return
4. Signs of the Times, Dry Bones, The Servant of the Lord, God's Two Witnesses, Heavyweights, and Melting Cold Hearts return
5. Zech. 12:1, Job 32:8, Prov. 25:28, Matt. 26:41, Rom. 2:29, 7:22, 8:16, I Cor. 2:11, 5:4, 6:20, 14:14, 32, II Cor. 4:6-7, 16, Eph. 3:16, Heb. 12:23 return
6. Rom. 7:5-6, 18, 23, 8:5-8, I Cor. 3:3 return
7. Prov. 6:13-18, Isa. 55:6-9, John 3:6, 6:63, Rom. 8:6-14, I Cor. 2:11-12, 3:1-3 return
8. Rom. 6:1-14, 22-23, 8:5-17, 13:11-14, Gal. 5:16-25, 6:8, Eph. 2:1-7, 4:22-24, Col. 3:1-10, II Pet. 1:2-4 return
9. Prov. 3:5-6, John 14:15-21, Col. 3:16, I John 4:13 return
10. Isa. 59:2, John 3:3, 5, II Cor. 5:17-19, I John 5:14-15 return
11. Acts 24:16, Rom. 9:1, I Cor. 8:7, II Cor. 1:12, 4:2, 5:11, I Tim. 1:5, 19, 3:9, 4:2, Titus 1:15, Heb. 9:14, 10:22, I Pet. 3:16, 21 return
12. John 8:9, Acts 2:14-41, 24:16, Rom. 9:1-2, II Tim. 1:3, Heb. 13:18 return
13. Ex. 7:13-14, 14:8, Deut. 2:30 return
14. John 12:40, I Tim. 4:1-2, Titus 1:15-16, Heb. 10:26-29 return
15. Rom. 1:28-32, I Tim. 4:1-3, II Tim. 3:2-8, Titus 1:15-16 return
16. Rom. 8:37, I John 2:13-14, 3:9, 5:4-5, Rev. 3:5, 12, 21, 21:7 return
17. Rom. 6:16-23, 8:2 return
18. Psa. 1:6, 37:20, Prov. 10:27-31, Ezek. 18:4, 20, 24-26, Rom. 6:23, II Pet. 2:20-22 return
19. Ezek. 18:4, 20, Jas. 1:15 return
20. Acts 24:16, Heb. 5:14 return
21. John 8:9, Rom. 2:15, Titus 1:15 return
22. John 8:9, Rom. 2:15 return
23. II Sam. 12:1-23, II Cor. 7:9-10 return
24. Acts 24:16, Rom. 9:1, I Tim. 3:9, Heb. 9:14, 10:2, 22, I Pet. 3: 21 return
25. Luke 1:47, John 4:23, Rom. 1:9, 8:15-16, I Cor. 6:17, 14:15, Rev. 21:10 return
26. Isa. 26:9, John 3:5-6, 4:23-24, Rom. 8:16, I Cor. 6:20, 14:15, II Cor. 13:14 return
27. Job 32:8, Rom. 2:29, 7:22, I Cor. 2:11, 6:20, II Cor. 4:16, Eph. 3:16 return
28. John 15:4-5, 7-8, Acts 1:8, Rom. 8:10-11, 14-18, Eph. 2:18, 3:16-21, Col. 2:9-10, II Tim. 1:7, I John 3:24, I John 4:4, 5:12 return
29. Rom. 8:7-9, I Cor. 2:11-16 return
30. I Cor. 3:1-4 return
31. I Cor. Ch. 3 return
32. Rom. 13:13, I Cor. 3:3, II Cor. 12:20, Gal. 5:26, Jas. 3:14-16, I Pet. 2:1-2 return
33. Rom. 8:6-9, II Cor. 3:6, Gal. 6:8 return
34. Eph. 3:16-19, 4:12-15, Col. 2:6-7 return
35. Matt. 24:13, 25:1-13, John 8:31-32, Rom.2:7, 8:1, Gal. 5:16-18, 25, Phil. 3:8-16, Col. 1:9-11, 21-23, II Tim 4:5-8, Heb.3:14 return
36. Matt. 5:13, 7:21-23, 25:41-46, Luke 9:62, 11:23-26, 13:24-28, John 15:6, Heb. 6:4-8, 10:26-29,38-39, Rev. 3:1-3, 21:8 return
37. Rom. 8:7-8, 11:33-34, I Cor. 2:4-14, Col. 2:6-10 return
38. John 15:4-10, 17:21-23, 26, Rom. 8:1.10-11, I Cor. 3:16, II Cor. 6:16, Gal. 2:20, Eph. 3:16-21, Col 1:27-29, 2:9-10, I John 3:6, 24 return
39. John 4:23-24 return
40. John 1:4, 3:15-16, 4:14, 5:24-25, 6:27, 10:10, 27, 40:47-58, 68, Rom. 6:22-23 return
41. John 14:15-20, 23, I Cor. 6:19-20, Rev. 3:20 return
42. Acts 2:1-7, 14-43, 4:8-13, 31,33, Rom. 8:14-17, II Pet. 1:20 return
43. Luke 12:11-12, John 14:26, Rom.8:26-27, II Tim. 3:15-17, I John 2:27-29 return
44. Rom. 8:7-8, I Cor. 2:4-14, Eph.1:17-19, 5:17-20 return
45. Mat. 10:19-20, Luke 4:1, John 3:5-6, 4:24, 6:63, 14:6, 16-17, 21, 26, 17:2, 11, 21-23, Acts 4:12, 10:38, Rom. 8:1-14, II Cor. 5:17-21, Gal. 6:8 return
46. Matt. 12:28, Mark 1:10, 12, 2:8, Luke 2:40, 4:1, 14, 18, John 3 34, Acts 2:17-18 return
47. John 14:15, 18-20, 23, 15:1-10, 17:21-23, I Cor. 3:16-17, II Cor. 5:17-21, 6:16-18, Gal. 2:20, Eph. 2:18-22, Col. 1:27-29, 2:9-10 return
48. Rom. 8:11-17 return
49. John 11:25-26, Acts 13:48, 26:18, Rom. 1:16-17, 5:1, 10:9-10, I Cor. 1:21, Eph. 2:8, I Pet. 1:5, 7, 9, I John 5:4 return
50. Jas. 1:6-7 return
51. Heb. 11:1 return
52. Matt. 17:20, Luke 17:6, Eph. 2:8, Heb. ch. 11 return
53. Rom. 5:1-2, II Cor. 5:5-9, Eph. 3:16-19 return
54. Rom. 5:5, 8:9, 11, 14-16, I Cor. 3:16, II Cor. 1:22, Gal. 4:6, I John 4:13 return
55. Rom. 1:16-17, 5:1, 9:31-33, Gal. 3:6-11, II Cor. 5:7 return
56. Deut. 6:25, Matt. 17:20, 25:34-40, Mark 16:16, Luke 17:6, Acts 16:31, Eph. 2:8, Heb. ch. 11, Jas. 1:6-7, 2:17, 20-26 return
57. Gen. 4:9-11, 9:5-6, Num. 35:16-21, 31, Deut. 5:17, 27:24-25, Prov. 1:11-12, 15-16, 6:16-17, 28:17, Rom. 13:9, I Pet. 4:15, I John 3:15, Rev. 21:8, 22:15 return
58. Gen. 9:2-3, Lev. 7:8-10, 11:3, 9, 21-22, Deut. 14:4-6, 9, 11, 20, Ezek 16:10, Mark 1:6, Rom. 14:14. I Tim. 4:3-5 return
59. Gen. 3:21 return
60. Josh. 1:8, Psa. 1:2 return
61. Psa. 9:9-10, Prov. 3:5-6, Isa. 26:3, 56:4-7, Mark 11:24, Rom. 12:12, Phlp. 4:6 return
62. Matt. 5:12, 15:10, John 10:1-18, 15:14, I Cor. 6:19-20, II Cor. 6:16, Phlp. 2:16-18, 4:4, Col. 1:24, 2:2, I Thes. 1:5, 5:16, Heb. 6:11-12, 10:22-25, I Pet. 1:7-9, 4:13, Rev. 3:20, 19:7 return
63. Mark 16:16, Acts 16:30-31, Rom. 10:8-17 return
64. John 14:16, 16:7-14, Rom. 8:1, 4, 14, 26-27 return
65. John 16:7, Rom. 8:14, I John 1:7,4:13 return
66. Mark 16:16, John 14:16-18, 20, 23, 15:2, 4-5, 7, 10-11, Rom. 8:14-15, 12:4-5, I John 2:24, 5:4 return
67. Psa. 37:9, 119:105, Prov. 3:5-6, 4:18, 20-22, 16:9, Isa. 42:16, John 16:13-15 return
68. I Cor. 4:2, Gal 3:9-12, Jas. 2:14-22,26 return
69. Rom. 4:19-24, Gal. 3:2-12, Heb. 10:23, Jas. 1:5-7 return
70. John 1:12, Gal. 4:6-7, Phlp. 2:14-15, I John 3:1-3 return
71. Rom. 8:8-9 return
72. Deut. 30:2, Matt. 7:21, 11:28-30, 12:49-50, 22:37, Rom. 6:13, 19, Gal. 5:16-17, 24-25, Col. 3:1-3, 5-6, Tit. 2:12, I Pet. 4:1-2 return
73. Mark 16:16, Rom. 1:17, 14:23, I Cor. 16:13, II Cor. 1:24, 5:6-9, Gal. 2:16, 3:11-12, Heb. 3:6, 14, 10:35-39 return
74. Psa. 25:9, 32:8-10, 48:14, 73:23-24, Isa. 49:10, 58:6-11, John 16:13-14 return
75. Ex. 15:13, Psa. 25:9, 32:8-10, 48:14, 73:23-24, Isa. 49:10, 58:6-11, Matt. 10:22, 24:13, John 16:13-14 return
76. John 3:15, 6:53-54, 10:27-28, Rom. 2:7-11, 6:23, I John 3:15, 5:12 return
77. Psa. 66:18, Prov. 1:24-28, 15:8, 29, 28:9, Isa. 59:1-2, Matt. 6:24, John 9:31, I Cor. 10:21, II Cor. 6:14-18, Jas. 4:4, I John 1:5-7 return
78. Matt. 5:21, Rom. 8:9, I John 3:15, 5:12, Rev.21:6-8 return
"Prayer" Footnotes:return to top
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return
12. John 14:6 return
13. Acts 4:12 return