Tony Alamo Christian Ministries home page
Getting Rid of Demons
The Bible never calls casting unclean spirits out of people "exorcism." The word "exorcism" never appears in the Bible. Therefore, the word exorcism is not of the Lord but of the devil.1 Even Webster's and Oxford Dictionary's definition of exorcism do not say exorcism is the work of God. They say the word "exorcism" and the act of exorcism itself is quite the contrary. They say that exorcism is of the devil, according to the Bible's definition. Both dictionaries state exorcism is the act or process of exorcising; conjuration; unscriptural rites performed for this purpose by men using a formula attributed to nothing more than mere black magic, which again is of the devil according to God's Word.2 Jesus tells us, "If Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand? And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out?" (Matt. 12:26-27). If Satan were casting out Satan, the world would be void of sin. But the world is not void of sin. It's more sinful than it has ever been, just as Jesus said it would before the end of time.3
Exorcism is conjuration. Both dictionaries say "conjuration," "exorcism," is "magical spells, spells to practice magical arts." Spells and magic cannot cast out devils. Demonic sacred rites, witchcraft, sorcery, diabolism, evil, and black magic cannot cast out devils.4 Only the power of God, which is the Word, the Spirit of God, can do this miracle.5
Using these fruitless, demonic tactics and pretending to cast out devils is a tactic used by a particular large, political, and unscriptural religion for the purpose of convincing people that God's power is within their religious order.6 Their doctrine forbids their congregations' reading of the Bible because if they do, they will know the untruths their false religion has taught them.7 This religion teaching the satanic word and act of exorcism, both dictionaries state, is connected with other satanic practices such as "divination, astrology, clairvoyance, augury, sortilege, necromancy, thaumaturgy or wonder working, alchemy, jugglery, legerdemain, and the trickery ascribed to demons." All the aforementioned are ascribed to demonic powers. Incantation is "the recital of magical formulas, the pronouncement of a word or words (as the name of a deity) of magical power [demonic powers], or the performance of a magical ritual procedure." This is occult power also called "charming or enchantment." I hope you will agree with the Bible and both the Webster and Oxford dictionaries that such practices are not of God but of the devil.8
But the disciples of Christ "brought unto Him many that were possessed with devils: and He cast out the spirits with His Word, and healed all that were sick [by the same Word]" (Matt. 8:16). Jesus told the hypocritical Pharisees, "If I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the Kingdom of God is come unto you" (Matt. 12:28). We see in these two scriptures that devils, unclean spirits, are only cast out by the Word of God and the Spirit of God located in the Word of God.9 Jesus said, "The Words that I speak unto you, they are Spirit, and they are Life" (John 6:63).
Jesus said, "The prince of this world [the devil] cometh, and hath nothing in Me" (John 14:30). Jesus also states, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me" (John 14:6). He says Satan "is a liar, and the father of it" (John 8:44), and adds, "The thief [Satan] cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly" (John 10:10). Jesus also said, "I am the Good Shepherd: the Good Shepherd giveth His life for the sheep" (John 10:11). But Jesus warned in the Spirit through the Apostle Peter, "Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour [looking for someone's soul to destroy]" (I Pet. 5:8, Orig. Gk.). Exorcism is one of the devil's lying tricks. In the book of Revelation Jesus tells us, "The devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time" (Rev. 12:12).
In order to have the power in God to be saved and to cast out devils, you will have to follow the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Jesus, says, "Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest...unto your souls" (Matt. 11:28-29). Immortal life is found only in Jesus,10 and He is "the power of God, and the wisdom of God" (I Cor. 1:24). Jesus said, "All power is given unto Me in Heaven and in earth" (Matt. 28:18). The devil does not have one bit of power to gain eternal life, to cast out devils, or to do any other miracles, such as healing sicknesses, diseases, and infirmities, cleansing lepers, giving sight to the blind, raising the dead, or any other miracle recorded in God's Word.11
If you truly desire to spend eternity in Heaven, if you truly desire power over the devil, sin, your flesh, and the lusts in the world, and if you truly desire power over death, Hell, and the grave, here is the formula for this power. We, as free moral agents with our own wills, have to sanctify our flesh, making it a perfect and willing place for God's divine life and nature to live in and to work in both in us and through us.12 With His divine life and nature in us, He can perfect our human life and nature, just as God in the human person of Jesus had to sanctify His flesh to make it a perfect and willing receptacle for the divine, Triune God to live in and work in so that His Spirit and human nature could be perfected within Him.13
God will not, by a miraculous act of power, force sanctification, separation from the world, upon anyone.14 He was the second perfect man and the last Adam.15 Everyone in the first Adam dies and goes to Hell.16 Everyone in the last Adam, Christ, never dies.17 Their spirits, along with their transformed mortal bodies, will spend eternity in Heaven.18
Christ, by the power of the Triune God living in Him, never sinned.19 He experienced a perfect, divine, all-inclusive life for us, experienced an all-inclusive death on the cross for us, and experienced an excellent, all-inclusive resurrection and ascension for us.20 When He went back to Heaven in His glorified resurrection and ascension, God in Heaven became something different than He had ever been before, "a God-man," both God and perfected man. God is now God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, and God, the perfected human life and nature mingled with the divine life and nature.21 Christ has now become for us the Spirit of life, the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, and the Comforter, who teaches us all things on a day to day basis.22 "Wherefore God also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in Heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father" (Phlp. 2:9-11).
Why has God highly exalted Christ? It is because He sanctified His flesh so that by obedience to God He could live a perfect life, death, resurrection, and ascension.23 He preferred saving us eternally rather than saving His own mortal, temporal, human life. He did this that His human body and Spirit mingled with God's Holy Spirit could become the compounded life of the Triune God and perfected man. God glorified Him by resurrection and ascension so He could, after returning to Heaven, come back to dwell in us as THE DIVINE SPIRIT and life of God. In this way He could perfect our human spirits and lives, becoming our lives, our power, our wisdom, our resurrection, our ascension, and our everything. When people first call upon Him, then obey Him, they shall be saved, changed, and elevated into oneness with God all by Christ's presence living in them.24
By obedience to God, Christ has led us who were held captive by the devil into the captivity of God's immortal life so we might live with Him in Heaven forever.25 It is written, "When He [Christ] ascended up on high, He led captivity captive, and gave gifts [of eternal life and power] unto men" (Eph. 4:8).26 That's why "God also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a name which is above every name" (Phlp. 2:9). Christ destroyed the devil's power over all those who have called upon Him and obeyed Him in all things, those who believe Him to have all power in Heaven and on earth to accomplish this great work of salvation, oneness with God, in their lives.27 "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under Heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved [but the name of Jesus]" (Acts 4:12).
When sinners call upon Him, they must agree to repent and forsake their sinful, powerless lives.28 They must agree to want His immortal life rather than their temporal life.29 They must agree to desire His developing within them a perfect human life and nature for their obedience so that they might become the manifestation of His life, and power living in them to the world. They must agree to desire the fullness of the Spirit's development in them and His leadership, guidance, and direction for them in this world.
He can and will perfect us if we ask Him to live in us. He lives in those who let Him be their righteousness, their sanctification, their redemption, their wisdom, and their power, those who ask Him to, and He sanctifies their flesh by His powerful Word in them so that their mortal bodies might be redeemed on the last day. 30 He states that He will always live in us if we eat and drink of Him daily, which simply means reading His Word daily so that the Word may be in us. 31 His Word is "Spirit and...life" (John 6:63).32
Why must we do this to keep Christ in us daily? Because, again, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" (John 1:1). God is God. He is also the Word of God who became "flesh, and dwelt among us" (John 1:14). For the first time in history He was living in a human body whose name was Jesus.33 Those who believe only Him and eat and drink of Him daily will have Him in them.34 When He lives in us, He becomes our life and our power.35 If we die before He comes, His life and power will raise our mortal bodies from the dead and receive us into Heaven.36 It is most important that we believe the Word of God and read it daily so that His life and power can remain in us until the day we die.37 By reading the Word of God, praying, and doing what the Word of God tells us to do, we gain more spiritual strength and comfort.38 If we are faithful in doing these simple things, He will give us the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and gifts of power, which enable us to cast out devils, heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, and perform other powerful miracles.39
It is very important for everyone to learn these spiritual secrets or mysteries, for they are the only way to receive eternal life and to retain it.40 We overcome unclean desires and thoughts.41 And we know we overcome the world and everything of the world, and the devil, because God in Christ by the Spirit is in us, and we can feel His life and presence within us.42 By having Him live in us and by our living in Him through obeying Him, "we are more than conquerors [in all things] through Him that loved us" (Rom. 8:37). This is because God in Christ by His Spirit in us is more powerful by far than anyone who is in the world or anything that is temporal.43 We should "be of good cheer" for Christ has "overcome the world" (John 16:33). With God in Christ with His power in us we have overcome the world, too.44 It is written that when God in Christ is in us, we "can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth [us]" (Phlp. 4:13).
God's life is eternal.45 Our life is temporal without Him.46 God has given life to everything from grass and plant life to fish, fowl, beast, creeping things, man, and angels in Heaven.47 All the lives mentioned here are temporal.48 These lives only last for a few days, months, or years, with the exception of the angels in Heaven.49 When one-third of the angels in Heaven sinned, their immortal lives were terminated. This is because God will not tolerate sin in Heaven.50
If you have attempted to be delivered from any of the wide variety of demons that may possess you, your family, or your friends, such as demons of self-destruction, adultery, fornication, homosexuality, lesbianism, hatred, lying, stealing, alcohol, suicide, depression, drugs, or murder, which includes abortion, and have been unsuccessful, call on the Lord. He will not only deliver you from these demons, but will give you power and save your soul.51 Say this prayer:
My Lord and my God, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner.1 I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God.2 I believe that He died on the cross and shed His precious blood for the forgiveness of all my sins.3 I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead by the power of the Holy Spirit4 and that He sits on the right hand of God at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer.5 I open up the door of my heart and I invite You into my heart, Lord Jesus.6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that You shed in my place on the cross at Calvary.7 You will not turn me away, Lord Jesus, You will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because Your Word, the Bible says so.8 Your Word says that You will turn no one away, and that includes me.9 Therefore, I know that You have heard me, and I know that You have answered me, and I know that I am saved.10 And I thank You, Lord Jesus, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as You command and sin no more.11
You've just completed the first step in a series of five steps which are necessary to receive salvation. Your second step is to deny yourself and take up the cross daily for the purpose of mortifying yourself, that is, for putting to death your own will, your soulful self, and the world with all of its lusts. All these must be baptized into the death of Christ.
Step three is your resurrection from the satanic life of Adam unto the sinless life of Christ. Step four is your ascension into a position of authority to reign for God on earth, and the fifth step is to reign for God on earth to the end for the purpose of bringing about the kingdom of Heaven on earth. You must learn the Word of God, then submit yourself and do what the Word says, so that the Church and the world may see evidence of your submission to God's Word, His order, and His authority in and by you.
Praise the Lord. May God reward you abundantly.
World Pastor Tony Alamo
Our church receives much mail with thousands of requests for Bibles and literature. Much of our literature is printed in Hebrew, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Romanian, Polish, Czech, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Albanian, Serbian, Telugu, Hindi, Marathi, Bengali, and Arabic. Pastor Alamos ninety-one page book, The Messiah, is currently available in Hebrew, English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Korean, Greek, Arabic, Japanese, and Telugu. Distributors for Alamo literature are on the increase every day throughout the world.
Pastor Tony Alamo’s Radio broadcasts can be heard everywhere in the United States, Canada, and throughout the world.
To receive information of the Radio Station in your area where Pastor Alamo can be heard, e-mail us at: info[at]alamoministries.com or fax 479-782-7406. Explore Pastor Tony Alamo’s website, www.alamoministries.com or listen to his messages at wmqm1600.com.
Win souls. Become a distributor of Pastor Tony Alamo’s gospel literature and tapes. For information e-mail: info[at]alamoministries.com or fax 479-782-7406 your requests.
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 6467
Texarkana, Texas 75505
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (479) 782-7370 / FAX (479) 782-7406
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life to all those who truly want serve the Lord with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held every evening
at 8 P.M. and Sunday at 3 P.M. and 8 P.M. at the following locations:
13136 Sierra Hwy., Canyon Country, California 91390, 4401 Windsor Dr., Fort Smith, Arkansas 72904
Services are also held in Elizabeth, New Jersey, and fifteen minutes south of Texarkana, Arkansas. Call for locations.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Free transportation to and from services provided at the following
5th and Broadway, Los Angeles, California daily at 5:30 P.M. Sundays at 12:30 P.M. and 5:30 P.M. Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, California, daily at 6:30 P.M., Sundays at 1:30 P.M. and 6:30 P.M.
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Taped messages are available as well.
CHRIST, THE WORD OF GOD, IS THE ONLY WAY, TRUTH, AND ETERNAL LIFE.12 PASTOR ALAMO IS INTERNATIONALLY RENOWNED FOR USING THE WORD OF GOD ONLY TO PRESENT IT. THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THAT TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION.13 DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO ANOTHER.
of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate this literature
into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
Copyright October, 2000 All rights reserved
World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered October, 2000
The Tony Alamo Christian Ministries is a division of Music Square Church, Inc.
"Getting Rid of Demons" Footnotes:
1. Prov. 25:14, Matt. 12:25-28, 30, John 8:43-44, 10:1, 10, 15:4-5, Rom. 8:7-9, Gal. 1:8-9, 5:17-21, II Thes. 2:8-12, II Tim. 3:1-5, 13 return
2. Deut. 18:10-12, II Chron. 33:6, Gal. 5:19-21, Mic. 5:12, Exod. 22:18, Nah. 3:3-4, Mal. 3:5, Acts 13:6-12, Gal. 1:8-9 return
3. Matt. 24:3-15, II Thes. 2:3-12, I Tim. 4:1-3, II Tim. 3:1-5, 13, 4:3-4 return
4. Prov. 25:14, John 8:44, 15:5, Acts 19:14-16, Rom. 8:9, II Thes. 2:8-12, Rev. 2:2, 9 return
5. Psa. 33:8-9, Matt. 4:8-11, 8:16, 28:18, John 15:7, 16, 16:13-15, 33, Acts 16:16-18, 19:10-12, Rom. 8:11, 14-16, 31, 37 return
6. II Cor. 11:13-15, II Thes. 2:6-10, Jude 15-16 return
7. Psa. 119:105, 130, John 3:19-21, 12:46-48, II Cor. 4:3-6, II Pet. 1:19 return
8. Exod. 22:18, Isa. 47:9-15, Jer. 27:9-10, Dan. ch. 2, Acts 8:9-13, Rev. 9:13-21, 18:23-24, 21:8, 22:15 return
9. Matt. 8:16, 28:18, Mark 1:23-28, 3:9-11, 5:1-13 return
10. John 3:15-16, 6:40, 53-54, 14:6, 10:27-28, 17:2, 20:31 return
11. Psa. 62:11, Matt. 28:18, Mark 6:7, Luke 4:1-13, John 17:1-3, Rom. 13:1, Eph. 1:19-23, Col. 1:16-17, Rev. 2:26-27, 19:19-21, 20:9-10, 21:8 return
12. John 17:18-23, I Cor. 6:10-11, Eph. 5:25-27, I Thes. 5:14-23, II Tim. 2:19, 21, Heb. 2:11, 10:10, 16-17 return
13. Matt. 26:39, John 4:34, 17:19, I Cor. 15:54-57, Eph. 1:18-23, 2:5-22, 4:8-10, Col. 1:17-23, 2:9-10, 15, Heb. 1:2-3, 7:26-27, 10:12-13, I Pet. 3:18-19, 21-22, Rev. 5:1-10 return
14. Gen. 4:7, Deut. 11:26-28, 30:11-20, Josh. 24:15, Rom. 6:16, I Thes. 4:3-5, 5:21-23, Heb. 13:12-14, I Pet. 3:15 return
15. John 1:14, 5:19, 26, 30, 8:28-29, 14:9-11, 20, Acts 10:38, Rom. 5:14, I Cor. 15:22, 45-48, Heb. 2:16-18, 5:8-9 return
16. Gen. 3:19, Rom. 5:12-14, I Cor. 15:21-22, 45-48 return
17. Matt. 4:16, John 5:24-26, 8:51, Rom. 8:2, I Cor. 15:48-54, II Cor. 1:9-10, Heb. 2:9-10, 14-15, I John 3:14, Rev. 2:11, 20:6 return
18. Matt. 7:21, John 3:15-16, 6:54, 10:28, Rom. 8:11, 12:1-2, I Cor. 15:52-54, Eph. 2:5-6, Col. 1:13-14, I Tim. 6:12, II Tim. 4:18, Titus 1:1-2, 3:7, I Pet. 1:3-4, I John 2:25, 5:11-13, Rev. 11:11-12 return
19. Isa. 7:14-15, Matt. 4:1-11, Heb. 4:15, 5:8-9, I Pet. 2:21-22 return
20. Acts 2:22-24, 32-33, II Cor 5:17-21, Eph. 4:7-10, Heb. 4:15 return
21. Isa. 9:6, Mic. 5:2, Matt. 1:23, John 1:1-3, 10, 14, 4:23-24, 10:30, 12:44-45, 14:6-11, 13, 20, 23, 15:26, 17:21, Eph. 3:14-21, Col. 1:13-17, 2:9-10, I Tim. 3:16, Heb. 1:2-3, 8-10, I John 5:7, Rev. 19:13 return
22. Matt. 10:19-20, Mark 16:15-16, John 1:4, 14:15-20, 23, 26-27, 15:5-11, 17:21-23, 26, Rom. 8:1, 10-11, II Cor. 5:17, 21, 6:16, Gal. 2:20, Eph. 3:16-21, Col. 2:9-10, II Tim. 1:14, I John 2:27-28, 3:24, 4:4, 5:12, Rev. 3:20 return
23. John 3:13-16, 11:25-26, Eph. 1:19-23, Phlp. 2:5-11, I Pet. 1:3-4 return
24. Mark 16:16, John 17:11, 21-26, Acts 2:21, Gal. 3:25-29, Eph. 2:1, 4-6 return
25. Rom. 8:16-18, I Cor. 2:9, Rev. 5:10, 20:6, 22:3-5 return
26. Psa. 68:18 return
27. Matt. 28:18, John 16:33, Col. 2:13-15, I John 4:4, Rev. 1:18 return
28. Prov. 28:13, Luke 9:23-25, II Cor. 6:14-18, Gal. 2:20, II Tim. 2:11 return
29. Josh. 24:15, Luke 14:27-33 return
30. John 14:15-17, 15:4-8, I John 2:27 return
31. I Chron. 16:15, Psa. 1: 2-3, Matt. 6:11, 25:1-13, Luke 11:3, John 1:1-4, 6:31-35, 48, 54, 56-68, Acts 17:11, I Cor. 11:24-25, Eph 6:13-18, Col. 1:9-11, 3:16, I Pet. 2:2, II Pet. 3:17-18, I John 1:1-3 return
32. Gen.1:2-28, Psa. 119:30, John 6:68, Eph. 6:17, I Pet. 2:2 return
33. Isa. 7:14-16, 9:6-7, Matt. 1:23, John 1:1-3, 14, 8:16, 14:10-11, 20 return
34. John 6:53-57, 14:15-21, 23, 15:5, 17:21-23, 26, Rom. 8:1, 10-11, I Cor. 15:10, II Cor. 6:16-18, Gal. 2:20, Eph. 3:16-21, I John 4:4, 5:12, Rev. 3:19-21 return
35. John 1:12-13, 3:15-18, 36, 4:14, 5:24-26, 17:2, Acts 1:8, II Cor. 12:9, 13:4, Eph. 1:18-23, 3:20, 6:10, Col. 1:10-11, II Pet. 1:3-4 return
36. Dan. 12:2-3, Matt. 24:30-31, I Thes. 4:16-18 return
37. Matt. 26:41, Mark 16:16, Luke 9:23, II Cor. 4:16, II Tim. 2:15 return
38. Matt. 7:24-25, Rom. 10:17, Eph. 6:10-18, II Tim. 3:16-17, Rev. 3:18 return
39. Mark 16:17-18, John 14:15-21, Acts 1:8, 5:32 return
40. Prov. 1:5-7, 20-33, Hos. 4:6, John 6:54, 68, 10:27-28, 17:3 return
41. I Cor. 2:16, Rom. 8:1-4, 13, 37, Eph. 4:22-25, Phlp. 2:2-5, Col. 1:12-14, 3:9-10, I Pet. 1:13-16, 4:1-4 return
42. John 15:5-7, I John 2:13-14 return
43. I John 4:4 return
44. John 16:33, Rom. 8:35-39, I John 2:13 return
45. Deut. 33:27, John 6:54, 58, 10:27-28, 17:1-3, Heb. 5:5-6, 9, I John 5:20, Rev. 1:8 return
46. Gen. 6:5-7, Psa. 103:14-16, Isa. 40:6-8, Mark 16:16, John 3:36, 15:5-11, Jas. 1:9-11, 4:13-14, I Pet. 1:24 return
47. Gen. 1:11-12, 21-22, 24-30, 2:7, Job 33:4, Psa. 8:5-9, Isa. 42:5, Acts 17:24-25 return
48. II Cor. 4:16-18, I Pet. 1:24-25, II Pet. 3:10-13 return
49. Gen. 6:17, 7:21-23, Job 12:10, 17:1, 21:13, 34:20-21, Psa. 104:29, Eccl. 3:19, I Pet. 1:24-25 return
50. Gen. 6:5, 7:21-23, Lev. 26:14-38, Deut. 9:5, 25:16, Psa. 5:4-6, 10:3, 139:19, Prov. 3:32, 6:16-19, 15:9, Jer. 12:17, 25:31-38, Eph. 5:25-27, II Pet. 2:1-4, 3:13-14, Rev. 2:2, 6, 15, 12:9, 21:8 return
51. Psa. 4:3, 17:6, 18:6, 55:16, 72:12-13, 81:7, 99:6-8, 118:5, 145:18-19, Acts 2:21, 4:12, 16:31, Rom. 10:9-13 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return
12. John 14:6 return
13. Acts 4:12 return