by Tony Alamo
Jesus, the Word,1 said the Word of God is the eternal life-giving Seed2 or Spirit3 that must be sown into the heart of every human4 if they are to have eternal life.5 It then must be watered with more of God's Word 6 so that the life of God, which is in Christ,7 may grow or be built up to Christ's fullness in our spirits.8
Attending services in church buildings on Sundays and Wednesdays is not at all what God had in mind. This is not His purpose or plan. Christ didn't come to expand earthly buildings made of clay called "churches" or "temples."9 Christ came to this earth as a man,10 experienced human life,11 death,12 and resurrection,13 then became the all-inclusive Spirit of the Triune God14 after His ascension into Heaven in order to descend into human bodies living on earth and thereby continue in them His all-inclusive incarnation, His all-inclusive crusade, for human souls.15 We need to experience Christ as our life. Experiencing Christ as our life builds up the Church or the Body of Christ. The true Church is made up of all of us who experience Christ as our life throughout each and every day.
Christ came into this world to save sinners.16 He re-enters human bodies in every age in order to continue His crusade. Since Pentecost,17 Christ has instructed His disciples throughout all ages, "Go ye into all THE WORLD, and preach the gospel to every creature.18 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned" (Mark 16:15-16). They, like every disciple since then, were to be in the world but not be a part of it.19 They, like every disciple since that time, were not commanded to go to the righteous. They were to go to the unrighteous, to each and every sinner in the world, with God's evidence, God's life, and God's power both living and working in them.20
We who are saved are the produce, the product of God's farm, His true Church.21 Either a message from God Himself was sown into us22 or God sent one of His messengers our way and had them sow the correct soul-winning message into us to save our souls.23 At one time we were in the world and were products of the world. But Christ, the Seed, the Word, was sown in us and was watered in those of us who are saved. God caused Christ, the Word to grow in us, making us a part of God's farm, the Church and His Building, which is also called the Body of Christ, Christ's Bride, God's Temple, and the New Jerusalem.24
By becoming living and functioning members of Christ's one corporate Body, His farm, we also become instruments for God, the Husbandman or Farmer, to do His work in.25 We become soul-farmers, branches of God's Vine, Christ, through Christ's life by the Spirit living in and through us.26
No religion is a substitute for or can be compared to the true, living, working, organic Body of Christ. The living, functioning members of Christ's Body are "THE CHURCH." There is no other true Church according to His Word, the Bible.
After God cursed the earth because of Adam's sin in the Garden of Eden, and after cursing it again with the flood because of man's wickedness, the earth became filled with many craggy mountains, many rocky places, many loathsome deserts, and many polluted areas where little or nothing can be grown.27 In Christ's parable of the sower, He states that there are many people on earth who are like these places.28 Nevertheless, Christ's command is to sow His Word into every living creature so that there may be much more produce grown on God's farm. Then no one at the Judgment Bar of God will ever be able to say that God never gave them a chance to hear the words of truth, the words of salvation, the words of everlasting life.29 Some of the people you would least believe could be saved will be saved. We are not capable of knowing the heart of any man, nor are we commissioned by Christ to judge them with our own judgment. We are only commissioned by Christ to "preach the Word" everywhere.30
Some of the greatest sinners the world has ever known were saved and did the greatest works with the Lord, such as the Apostle Paul, who claimed the title, "the chief of sinners,"31 such as the devil-possessed man whose body housed a legion of unclean spirits.32 We are not to pick and choose who we will witness to. We are to be led by the Spirit, the Word of God, which again commands us to sow the Seed into "every creature."33 Again, as God's farm workers, we are to sow the Seed (God's Word), then water it with the Word, which has God's heavenly, spiritual water in it.34 We are to continue watering it until it is fully grown.35 This will create productive workers for God in the field, the world.36 Then God in Christ living in us can grow up to His fullness in us37 and bring forth more productive workers for God's purpose and plan.38 Only then can those we win for Christ be products of God's farm, becoming spiritually mature enough to be farmers, working branches of Christ, the true Vine, full of God's Spirit, His power, so they can produce more and more fruit for Him.39 This is God's purpose, this is His plan so that many souls can be saved and spend eternity with Him in Heaven.40
The only Seed God lets His true workers sow is the Word of God, because only the Word has within it the Spirit of God's eternal life.41 In order for life to grow in us, it must be watered only with the Word of God because only the Word of God has the power in it for us to grow or be built up spiritually unto the fullness of Christ.42 Only the Spirit of God located in the Word can produce the fruit that God desires, which is regenerated, saved, human souls.43 God desires no other fruit.
Revelation 19:13 states that Christ is "The Word of God." Jesus tells us in Luke 8:11 that "the Seed [which is to be sown into the hearts of sinners] is the Word of God." Since the Seed is the Word of God, it is reasonable to believe that Christ-like beings cannot be produced without God's Spirit in Christ having been both sown in them and grown in them by the watering of the Spirit of the Word.44 Earth cannot give life to earth, nor can seed give life to seed. Earth must have the seed and the seed must have the earth in order to grow.
Why does God say that we must have God's seed in us so that God can grow in us? It is because we are made from the earth, and no earthly thing can grow God in us other than God the Word, which is Christ, the Seed. Carrot seeds can only grow carrots. Radish seeds can only grow radishes. Pumpkin seeds can only produce pumpkins. Only the Seed, the Word of God, can grow God in us, and God's Seed cannot produce God in any other place but within our human spirits in our human bodies. Only in our earthen vessels can God's life and power be sown, watered, and grow, and only the Word is the water that can make God grow up within our earthen vessels.45
In John 15:1, Jesus states, "I am the True Vine, and My Father is the Husbandman [the Farmer]." In verses two through four, He states, "Every branch in Me [the Vine] that beareth not fruit He [God] taketh away [away from Christ's eternal life]: and every branch that beareth fruit, He purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit [with eternal life in them]." Jesus tells those of us who are saved, "Now ye are clean through the Word which I have spoken unto you. [The Spirit in the Word is the heavenly water that cleanses us from heresies, from false doctrine, from man's customs, from man's superstitions, and from all false beliefs, including old wives' tales46 ]." Jesus commands us, "Abide in Me [in other words, live eternally by constantly living in the Word], and [Christ promises] I [will abide] in you [let Me, the Words of Life, constantly live in you]. As [we] the [branches] cannot bear fruit of [ourselves], except [we] abide in the Vine [in the Spirit, unless we abide in Jesus, the Word]; no more can ye, except ye abide in Me." We cannot possess eternal life unless God in Christ is being poured in and through us daily by our reading His Word.47
We must vigorously defend the life of Christ in us.48 We must, through our self-discipline, demand ourselves to continue possessing immortality by demanding ourselves to keep the river of life flowing through us, which is the Spirit of God's eternal life living in His Word.49 Our will must demand of ourselves that we keep the Word. To do this we must read it constantly to keep injecting it into our spirits, our minds, and our bodies, so that He who is our righteousness, our sanctification, and the Redeemer of our bodies may constantly abide in us.50 The evil of each day can only be overcome through Christ's powerful life of separation from the world being constantly dispensed in us, giving us His sustaining, sanctifying power, wisdom, and direction daily.51 Jesus said,"For without Me [living in you] ye can do nothing" (John 15:5). Without God's life in Christ living in us, we cannot possess any godly thing or achieve any true, godly, spiritual status or elevation in Christ,52 nor can we ever do any spiritual, godly work with Christ for God.53
In the world there are many evil seeds. However, "the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares [the weeds] are the children of the wicked one" (Matt. 13:38). All those who are living out God's life are also God's farm workers.54 Together with Christ in them they work in the world, the field, sowing the Seed of eternal life, which is the Word of God, into the hearts of sinners.55 This is the only power that can change sinners into the righteous sons of God.56 This is why the power of darkness, the devil in this world, hates the Word of God so much and hates those who sow it.57 The Word of God is by far the most important thing for us to learn and know because "it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth" (Rom. 1:16). This is why the satanic powers in the world have done everything they can to take this most important teaching of the eternal life and power of God out of our schools and many other places. But the powerful Word of God cannot be stopped.58 It is being distributed, preached, and taught worldwide in all languages. Satan hates your soul and wants it to go to Hell.59 Satan wants you to believe in evolution and many other false theories because he knows there is no power of God's immortal life in them.60
"Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time" (Rev. 12:12). Satan is so frantic that today he is operating in the open. God is allowing him to try everyone to see if they will continue to believe Satan over Him.61 Those who believe Satan over God shall spend eternity in Hell.62 Only those who believe God shall spend eternity in Heaven and be blessed on this earth.63 Religion cannot save man.64 Only Christ living in us as our life can save our souls.65 Only doing what Christ says will bring us a good reward on judgment day.66 Those of us who continue believing in God and serving God are God's building materials, which He uses to build the true Church of God, His temple. We are the lively stones and walls of the New Jerusalem, the Body, the Building of God in Christ, and the city where the Lamb is the light.67
When we are fully grown up with God in Christ by conforming to God's Word through our being fed and watered by it, we become transformed or translated into building materials, spiritual gold, silver, and precious stones which are then used in the construction of God's building, His temple, the New Jerusalem.68 Only then can we be a suitable habitation for God in Christ to live in and work in while we are yet on earth.69 We, the living members of Christ, are joined together as one spiritual building, one spiritual temple, one spiritual body, the product of God's spiritual farm.70 We are the only true Church of God. We are His chosen few, chosen because we agree to conform to God's Word.71 We are the temple of God, and the Holy Spirit dwells in us.72
In First Corinthians, chapter three, God's Word reveals God's farm. The Apostle Paul tells of planting, watering, and growing life in the farm of God. Again, the whole purpose of God is to convert sinners in the world into the sons of God. "Know ye not that ye [who are God's precious building materials] are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy [by spewing them out of His Body,73 His Temple, His New Jerusalem, which is God's Building, the Church]; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are" (I Cor. 3:16-17).
God collects those of us who accept Him out of the world and makes us one corporate structure in Christ.74 No single person, living or dead, can be construed to be "the Church." Any man stating that he is the Christ, or the vicar of Christ, the sole conduit of Christ on earth, is a false prophet.75 According to God's Word, these individuals cannot even be considered to be living, functioning members of Christ's Body. God's Word considers them to be antichrist.76 The Bible states there are many antichrists. Antichrists are those who formerly believed in Christ, then stopped serving Him.77 Antichrist is anyone against Christ.78
Throughout history, the true Body of Christ has never persecuted anyone.79 Throughout history, not one of the many members of the Body of Christ has ever burned anyone at the stake, fed anyone to the lions or herded Jews or anyone else into the gas chambers. Many people say they are Christians, but very few are.80 True Christians never condemn cults or are afraid of them, but feel sorry for them.81 True Christians have never desired to exterminate anyone including those who are mentally ill. Mental illness is a demon possession and the power of God can cast that demon possession far away from the mentally ill.82 They don't kill cult members, they convert them. Cult members, murderers, adulterers, fornicators, and effeminate, perverted people are the sinners Christ sends us into the world for so that we might win them by the preaching of the Gospel.83
True Christians do not create wars, never involve themselves with secular politics, and are not concerned with worldly things.84 Religions falsely calling themselves Christians have done all these things and continue doing them.85 We don't believe in our having to create a United Nations in order to defend ourselves from any evil, as religions falsely calling themselves Christians have done, for God is with us.86 For we who are the true Church, the Temple of God, believe that "If God be for us, who can be against us?" (Rom. 8:31), and "Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world" (I John 4:4). If God be with us, we are more than every enemy.87 However, it is a fact the true Body of Christ will receive persecution. Christ stated this would come to pass.88 But there is great consolation, great reward.89 Christ stated that His followers are like harmless little sheep, like lambs among wolves. As He was, they are.90
The members of Christ's Body have never falsely accused anyone or ever viciously attacked anyone with fallacy. Nor have they ever jailed, propagandized or assassinated anyone's character falsely as religions falsely calling themselves Christians have. Instead, by the preaching of the Word of God, the true Church, the Body of Christ, have set sinners free from the shackles of sin, Satan, the world, death, Hell, and the grave.91 The followers of Christ don't lie as religions falsely calling themselves Christians do.92 The true members of Christ's Body sow God's Word of truth all over the world so that God's purpose, God's plans, may be accomplished.93
It is possible for anyone to be a living member of God's temple if they are fed and watered with God's Word.94 This causes God's Word or Spirit to be built up in them.95 In this way, anyone can be transformed into God's likeness.96 Anyone can become one of God's precious building materials by conforming themselves to His image and likeness through a constant stream of the Spirit of God in the Word, which is the very river of life, running through them.97
In the first chapter of Joshua, in Psalm one, and throughout the entire Bible we see that we can become prosperous in all of our ways and be successful. We can do this by meditating both day and night on the Word of God [during our waking hours, of course]: "Thou shalt MEDITATE THEREIN DAY AND NIGHT, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success" (Josh.1:8).
Psalm one, verse one and two states, "Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly But his delight is in the law of the Lord [God's Word]; and in His law doth he MEDITATE DAY AND NIGHT." Verse three states, He will be like God's farm "like a tree PLANTED by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season." By a person receiving the Seed and causing the Seed to grow by the Spirit, the heavenly water, the Word, they will grow and work with Christ fulfilling the purpose of God. For this they shall receive a glorious future, the unspeakable, lavishly magnificient and luxurious, heavenly reward, eternal membership into the kingdom of God.98 Paradise is more than restored! All this they receive because they have been faithful, fruit-bearing members of Christ's Body.99 As long as they continue loving God with all of their heart, soul, mind, and strength, which is the first commandment, enough to meditate on His Word both day and night, their soul shall never wither and die, but shall spend eternity in Heaven.100 This is the utmost of PROSPERITY AND THE GREATEST OF SUCCESS.101 "His leaf also shall not wither [none of His soul, His ministry, His fruit or the new farm workers he has brought to God shall die]; and whatsoever he doeth shall PROSPER" (Psa. 1:3).102 This doesn't mean that tares or weeds shall not be in the farm. We are told to beware of false brethren.103 There are many.104 These can be expected on God's farm; they are found on every earthly farm.
A person who eats, sleeps, walks, talks, breathes, lives, and participates in the cares of this present world, in other words, a person who is condemned to burn, will, according to God's Word, be the exact opposite after all their former sins have been washed away in the precious blood of Jesus and after the Spirit of God in Christ enters their mortal body, their spirit, their mind, and their soul.105 The things they loved to do, they will now hate, and the things they once hated to do, they will now love.106
Those of you who have been recently saved and are finding it hard to win the struggle between God's Spirit in you and your flesh need only to meditate on God's Word both day and night in order to have great spiritual SUCCESS over your flesh and PROSPERITY through God in Christ.107 Jesus said, "Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness [by meditating on His Word both day and night so you can understand and do His work]; and all things shall be added unto you [every necessity of life will be yours if you do as God's Word says108 ]" (Matt. 6:33). Jesus tells us, "If any man will do His will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of Myself" (John 7:17). In other words, when we do what God says, He will do in your life what He promises He will do. Try it and see for yourself.
Begin having God's eternal life now and your only true life of prosperity and success on earth by becoming a member of God's family, His Building, His Temple, His true Church, His Bride, and the New Jerusalem, by saying this prayer:
My Lord and my God, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner.1 I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God.2 I believe that He died on the cross and shed His precious blood for the forgiveness of all my sins.3 I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead by the power of the Holy Spirit4 and that He sits on the right hand of God at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer.5 I open up the door of my heart and I invite You into my heart, Lord Jesus.6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that You shed in my place on the cross at Calvary.7 You will not turn me away, Lord Jesus, You will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because Your Word, the Bible says so.8 Your Word says that You will turn no one away, and that includes me.9 Therefore, I know that You have heard me, and I know that You have answered me, and I know that I am saved.10 And I thank You, Lord Jesus, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as You command and sin no more.11
You've just completed the first step in a series of five steps which are necessary to receive salvation. Your second step is to deny yourself and take up the cross daily for the purpose of mortifying yourself, that is, for putting to death your own will, your soulful self, and the world with all of its lusts. All these must be baptized into the death of Christ.
Step three is your resurrection from the satanic life of Adam unto the sinless life of Christ. Step four is your ascension into a position of authority to reign for God on earth, and the fifth step is to reign for God on earth to the end for the purpose of bringing about the kingdom of Heaven on earth. You must learn the Word of God, then submit yourself and do what the Word says, so that the Church and the world may see evidence of your submission to God's Word, His order, and His authority in and by you.
Praise the Lord. May God reward you abundantly.
World Pastor Tony Alamo
Our church receives much mail with thousands of requests for Bibles and literature. Much of our literature is printed in Hebrew, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Romanian, Polish, Czech, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Albanian, Serbian, Telugu, Hindi, Marathi, Bengali, and Arabic. Pastor Alamo’s ninety-one page book, The Messiah, is currently available in Hebrew, English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Korean, Greek, Arabic, Japanese, and Telugu. Distributors for Alamo literature are on the increase every day throughout the world.
English Alamo Literature
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
FAX (661) 252-4362
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held every evening at 8 P.M. and Sunday at 3 P.M. & 8 P. M. at the Los Angeles area Church:
13136 Sierra Hwy., Santa Clarita, CA 91390,
Free transportation to and from services provided at the corner of Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, CA daily at 6:30 P.M., Sundays at 1:30 P.M. & 6:30 P.M.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature.
All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
If anyone is attempting to charge you for this literature, please call (661) 252-5686 collect.
CHRIST, THE WORD OF GOD, IS THE ONLY WAY, TRUTH, AND ETERNAL LIFE.12 PASTOR ALAMO IS INTERNATIONALLY RENOWNED FOR USING THE WORD OF GOD ONLY TO PRESENT IT. THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THAT TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION.13 DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO ANOTHER.
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright September, 2000 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered September, 2000
The Tony Alamo Christian Ministries is a division of Music Square Church, Inc.
"God's Farm" Footnotes:
1. John 1:1-3, Rev. 19:13 return
2. Matt. 4:4, 13:3-8, 18-23, Luke 8:11, John 6:53, I Cor. 3:6-7 return
3. John 3:5, 4:24, 6:63, Rom. 8:2, II Cor. 3:17, I John 5:6 return
4. Matt. 13:3-8, 18-23, Rom. 8:1-2, 11, 10:8-10 return
5. John 1:4, 3:15-16, 36, 5:22-24, 6:35, 40, 68, 10:10, 27-28, 11:25-26, 14:6, 20:31, Rom. 5:10, I John 2:23, 5:11-13, 20, II John 9 return
6. John 4:14, 11:25-26, I Cor. 3:6-7, Rev. 21:6, 22:17 return
7. John 1:1-2, 14, 6:48, 10:30, 37-38, 11:25-26, 14:6-11, Rom. 5:10, I Cor. 1:24, 30, Eph. 1:19-23, 3:19, Col. 2:9-10 return
8. Ezek. 36:27, Matt. 3:3, 4:17-23, 5:16, John 1:1, 14, 8:31-32, 14:15-20, 17:21-23, 26, Rom. 2:7, 10:17, II Cor. 5:17, 21, 6:16-18, Gal. 2:20, Eph. 4:13-16, Col. 1:9-11, 2:9-10, I Thes. 4:1, II Tim. 3:14-17, Heb. 5:12-14, I Pet. 2:2-5, I John 2:24-25, II John 9 return
9. Mark 14:58, Acts 7:48, 17:24, I Cor. 3:16-17, 6:15, 19-20, II Cor. 5:1, Heb. 9:11, 24 return
10. Isa. 7:14, 9:6, Matt. 13:54-56, 17:22-23, Luke 2:11-12, John 1:1-3, 14, 7:42, Rom. 1:3-4, 8:3, Gal. 4:4, Phlp. 2:7-8, Heb. 10:5, I John 4:14-15, 5:10, 20 return
11. Isa. 50:6, 53:9-10, Matt. 2:1, 17:1-8, Luke 1:80, 2:7, 46-52, 24:39-40, John 4:9-14, 8:23 return
12. Mark 14:24, 15:12-37, John 3:17, 10:11 return
13. Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:5-6, Luke 24:36-40, John 20:16-20, Acts 2:30-32, 4:33, Eph. 4:10 return
14. Luke 24:49, John 1:1, 6:63, 14:16-18, 26, 15:26, 16:7, Rom. 8:10-11, II Cor. 6:16, Phlp. 4:13, Col. 2:9-10 return
15. Mark 16:15, John 15:4-10, I Cor. 5:17-21, 9:16, II Cor. 5:15, Gal. 2:19-20, I John 4:9, Rev. 12:11 return
16. Isa. 61:1, Matt. 9:10-13, 18:11-14, 22:9-10, Luke 18:10-14, 24:46-49, Rom. 5:6-8 return
17. Luke 24:49, Acts 1:4-5, 2:1-4 return
18. Luke 24:46-49 return
19. Exod. 32:29, Matt. 5:14, Luke 10:3, 12:29-37, John 12:25, 15:18-19, 16:33, II Cor. 6:14-18, Eph. 1:4, 5:3-11, Titus 2:14, Heb. 11:13-16, Jas. 1:27, 4:4, I Pet. 2:9-12, I John 2:15-17 return
20. Matt. 9:10-13, Luke 14:16-23, 15:6-7, 32, Rom. 15:20, Gal 3:8 return
21. Matt. 22:9-10, Mark 16:16, John 12:24, 15:5, I Cor. 3:6-9 return
22. Exod. 3:2-22, 4:1-23, I Sam. 3:2-14, Matt. 1:20-21, Mark 1:40-45, Luke 1:28-38, 8:5-15, John 4:25-26, Acts 9:1-6, 10-20 return
23. Dan. chs. 10-12, Jonah 1:1-2, ch. 3, 4:9-11, Acts 8:26-39, Rev. 1:10-20, ch. 2-3 return
24. Matt. 13:31-32, Rom. 7:4, 12:5, I Cor. 3:6-9, 16-17, 6:19-20, 12:12-13, II Cor. 9:8-12, Rev. 21:2-4 return
25. John 15:4-5, 8, Rom. 12:1-8, I Cor. 6:15, 12:4-12, Gal. 2:20, Eph. 4:1-8, 11-16 return
26. John 15:1-8, 14:15-21 return
27. Gen. 3:17-19, 6:4-8, 12-13, ch. 7 return
28. Matt. 13:3-8, 18-23 return
29. Isa. 65:12, 66:4, Jer. 7:13-15, 31:34, 35:17, Joel 2:27-29, Matt. 13:3-9, 18-23, 21:33-41, 25:28-30, 41-46, Luke 7:30, 9:22, John 5:46-47, 12:48, Acts 2:16-18, Rom. 10:16, Eph. 3:2-7, Col. 1:25-29, II Thes. 2:9-12, I Tim. 3:16, II Tim. 4:2, Heb. 8:10-11, I Pet. 2:9, 3:15-16, II Pet. 3:1-5, Rev. 1:11, 5:9, 7:3-4, 10:7, 14:1, 3, 6 return
30. Rom. 10:13-15, Matt. 3:1-2, 5:17-18, 7:28-29, 8:13, 10:7-8, 11:5, 24:14, Mark 2:2, 3:14, Luke 1:77-79, 2:10-11, 4:4, 18-19, John 1:1, 4-5, 11-12, 4:6-30, 39-42, 6:63, 68, 13:7, 14:6, 10-12, Acts 4:4, 12, 31-32, 34-45, 5:41-42, Rom. 10:16, I Cor. 1:17, 9:16-18, Gal. 1:8-9, 3:8, Eph. 4:11, Heb. 4:2, I John 2:4, Rev. 19:13, 22:18-19 return
31. Acts 9:13-16, 22:3-8, 26:9-15, I Cor. 15:9, Gal. 1:13-14, I Tim. 1:15 return
32. Mark 5:2-15 return
33. Matt. 9:11-38 Mark 16:15-16, Luke 8:5-8, 11-16, Acts 4:1-2, I Cor. 9:16 II Cor. 5:18-21 Tit. 1:5, 7-9 return
34. John 6:68, 15:2-5, I Cor. 3:6-9, Eph. 5:25-27 return
35. Acts 15:36, Eph. 3:16-19, 4:11-16, Heb. 5:12-14, IPet 5:1-4, II Pet. 3:18 return
36. Matt. 9:37-38, John 4:35-37, 15:8, I Cor. 1:4-9:16-17, Col. 1:9-11 return
37. Eph. 3:16-19, 4:11-16, I Pet. 2:2, II Pet. 3:18 return
38. John 15:8, I Cor. 1:21, II Cor. 5:18-20, Eph. 2:4-10, 4:11-16, I Tim. 1:15-16 return
39. Matt. 13:23, John 12:24, 15:1-8, II Cor. 5:17-21 return
40. Matt. 1:21, 11:28-30, John 3:16, 5:25-29, Rom. 8:16-17, I Cor. 2:9, Gal. 4:4-7 return
41. John 6:47-51, 63, 14:6, 10:10-11, 30, 38, 17:21-23, Col. 1:14-17, 2:9-10 return
42. Psa. 23:1-3, Ezek. 47:1-9, Matt. 5:6, John 3:36, 5:24, 6:47, 7:37-38, 11:25, 14:6, I Cor. 3:6, Eph. 4:11-15, Heb. 5:12-14, I Pet. 2:2, Rev.21:6, 22:1, 17 return
43. Matt. 7:17, John 15:1-6, Col. 1:10, Jas. 3:17-18, I John 5:11 return
44. John 15:3-5, I Cor. 6:11, Gal. 4:4-7, Eph. 5:26-27, Jas. 3:12, I John 3:9-10 return
45. Psa. 119:9, Isa. 55:10-11, Luke 8:5-8, 11-15, John 5:24, II Tim. 3:16-17, Jas. 1:18, 21-22, 25, I Pet. 1:23 return
46. Psa. 119:9, John 15:3, I Cor 6:9-11, Eph.5:25-27, I Tim. 4:6-8, Tit. 3:5 return
47. Psa. 36:9, Prov. 4:13, 14:27, Matt. 4:4, 19:16-17, Luke 9:23, John 1:1-2, 4, 14-15, 36, 4:13-14, 5:24, 39-40, 6:27, 32-35, 40-58, 63, 8:12, 10:27, 11:25-26, 12:50, 14:6, 17:2-3, Rom. 8:6, II Cor. 4:16, Rev. 21:6-7, 22:1-2 return
48. Prov. 4:4-7, Isa. 40:31, Matt. 5:12, 10:22, 25:1-13, Luke 9:23, Rom. 2:7, I Cor. 9:16-17, 15:31, II Cor. 4:16-17, Gal. 6:9, Eph. 6:11-18, Phlp. 1:17, I Tim. 6:12, II Tim. 2:3, 4:7-8, Heb. 10:38, I Pet. 5:8-9 return
49. Josh. 24:15, I Chron. 28:9-10, Prov. 2:1-5, Isa. 7:15, Matt. 21:28-31, 25:1-13, Mark 12:30, Luke 9:23, John 4:34, 8:12, 14:15, 15:14, Rom. 8:13, Jas. 1:22, I John 2:4-6 return
50. Prov. 4:13, Matt. 4:4, Luke 9:23, John 5: 24, 39-40, 6:27, 15:4, 10, 17:21, Rom. 8:23, I Cor 1:30, I Pet. 2:2 return
51. Luke 9:23, John 15:5, Rom. 12:1-2, Gal. 5:16, Eph. 4:22-24, Heb. 8:10, I Pet. 1:13 return
52. John 10:1, 7-9, 11:25, 14:6, 15:5, 14, Rom. 8:6, 31, I Cor. 1:24, Rev. 1:8, 18 return
53. Deut. 28:15-68, John 15:5, Rom. 1:18-32 return
54. John 14:15-21, Rom. 8:9-14, I John 3:24 return
55. Matt. 13:37-38, Mark 4:26-32, I Pet. 1:22-23 return
56. Matt. 10:5-14, 13:23, 25:31-46, Luke 14:23, John 15:8, I Cor. 1:30, II Cor. 5:11, 21, Gal. 6:17 return
57. John 15:18-19, 16:33, I Pet. 5:8, Rev. 12:12 return
58. Psalm 119:89, Mal. 3:6, Matt 24:35, Mark 13:31, John 1:1-5, II Tim 2:9, Heb. 4:12-13, 7:2-3, 13:8, I Pet. 1:23, II Pet. 3:5-7, Rev. 19:13-16 return
59. John 8:44, Acts 5:3-10, Eph. 6:11-13, I Pet. 5:8 return
60. Eph. 5:6, Col. 2:8-9, I Tim.1:5-7, 4:1-2, II Tim. 2:16, I Pet. 1:18-21 return
61. Job 1:6-12, 2:1-7, 9-10, 42:10-17, Matt. 24:24, II Cor. 4:4, 11:13-15, II Thes. 2:3-12, I Pet. 5:8, I John 4:1-4, II John 1:7-9 return
62. Matt. 13:37-42, 49-50, John 3:18-19, Rom. 2:8-9, 6:16, II Thes. 1:7-9, 2:12, Rev. 14:9-11, 19:20 return
63. Dan. 12:3, Matt. 13:43, 19:29, John 3:16, 18, 36, 5:24, 6:40, 14:1-3, Rom. 2:7, 6:22-23, II Cor. 5:1, Col. 1:3-5 return
64. Isa. 29:13-14, Jer. 7:4, 8-11, 14-15, Ezek. 33:31-32, Matt. 3:7-10, Rom. 1:18-22, 28-32, 2:13, 19-22, 29, 10:3 return
65. John 14:6, Acts 4:10-12, Rom. 5:1-2, 5, 9-10, 12, 17-21, 6:3-5, 8-13, 23, 7:20-25, 8:1-14, 12:1-2, 13:14, I Cor. 3:16, 15:10, II Cor. 3:6, 4:10, Gal. 2:20, 4:3-7, 6:8, Phlp. 1:20, Col. 3:3-4, I Tim. 1:15, II Tim. 1:1, 10, Tit. 3:7, Heb. 7:15-16, Jas. 1:12, I John 1:1-5, 2:24-25, 5:11-14, 20, Rev. 3:20, 22: 17 return
66. Psa. 37:18, 27-29, Matt. 25:21, Mark 8:35, 10:29-30, John 5:29, 8:12, 51, Rom. 2:7 return
67. Rom. 7:4, I Cor. 3:16-17, 6:19-20, II Cor. 6:16-18, Eph. 2:19-22, I Pet. 2:5-6, Rev. 3:12, 21:2-3, 23 return
68. Mal. 3:16-17, Rom 12:1-2, Rev. 21:1-3, 10-27 return
69. John 15:3-5, Rom. 8:10-11, I Cor. 3:16-17, 6:17, 19-20, II Cor. 6:14-18, 13:5, Gal. 2:20 return
70. Rom. 12:3-5, I Cor. 12:12-14, Eph. 2:19-22 return
71. Matt. 7:13-14, 21, 20:16, 25:32-46, Mark 16:16, Rev. 14:4 return
72. John 14:15-17, I Cor. 3:16-17, 6:19-20, II Cor. 6:16, Rev. 3:12, 20 return
73. Rev. 3:16 return
74. Eph. 2:12-22, 4:22-24 return
75. Matt. 24:5, 11, 23-27, II Pet. 2:1-3, I John 4:1 return
76. I John 2:18-19, 22, 4:3, II John 7 return
77. John 6:66, I John 2:18-19 return
78. John 6:66, I John 2:18-19, 22-23, 4:2-3, II John 7, Rev. 17:12-14 return
79. Deut. 5:17, 14:2, Prov. 25:21-22, Matt. 5:38-48, Luke 6:36, 10:3, 29-37, Rom. 12:17-21, 13:8-10, II Cor. 10:4-6, Gal. 5:22-23, I Pet. 3:8-11 return
80. Dan. 5:27, Matt. 7:13-15, 19-23, 9:37, 19:30, 24:4-5, 11-12, 24, 25:1-12, Luke 13:22-30, II Cor. 11:12-15, Gal. 2:4, II Thes. 3:2, Jas. 2:18, II Pet. ch. 2, I John 2:4, 4:1-5, Rev. 2:9, 20, 16:13-14, ch. 17, 19:20, 20:10 return
81. Matt. 5:7, 10:8, 23:23, Luke 9:54-56, John 3:17, 15:12-13, Rom. 12:20-21, I Cor. 1:21, I Tim. 1:15, Jas. 3:17-18, 5:11, I Pet. 2:16 return
82. Matt. 4:24-25, 8:16, 9:33, 12:22, Mark 1:32-34, II Tim. 1:7 return
83. Matt. 9:10-13, Mark 16:15-16, Luke 14:23, Acts 4:12, I Cor. 1:21, 7:31, Tit. 1:2-3 return
84. John 18:36, Exod. 20:13, I Kings 3:5-13, Dan. 7:7, 19, 23, Matt. 4:8-10, 5:9, 6:24-34, 13:22, 16:24-28, Mark 6:7-11, 13:7, Luke 12:22-35, 18:29-30, John 8:23, 44, 12:25, 18:36, Acts 3:2-8, Rom. 12:21, I Cor. 1:19-20, 27-28, 2:5-7, II Cor. 10:4, Phlp. 2:15, II Tim. 2:4, Jas. 4:1, 13-16, I John 2:15-17, Rev. 17:3-5, 18:7-13 return
85. Prov. 1:23-26, II Thes. 2:10b-12, Rev. 2:20-21 return
86. Psa. 3:7-8, 7:1, 10-17, 16:1, 18:46-48, 23:4-5 return
87. Josh. 2:9-11, II Kin. 6:15-17, II Chron. 20:1-4, 14-24, John 16:33 return
88. Matt. 5:10-12, 10:16, 24:8-9, Luke 11:49, John 15:18-21, 16:1-3, Acts 9:15-16, 22:3-5, I Cor. 4:12, 15:9, II Cor. 4:8-10, Gal. 4:29, II Tim. 3:12 return
89. Matt. 5:10-12, Luke 6:21-23, 10:22, Rom. 8:35-39, II Tim. 2:12, Heb. 10:34-37, I Pet. 4:12-14, 19, Rev. 2:10, 7:13-17 return
90. Luke 10:3, 21:12, John 15:18-21, I Cor. 3:18-19, II Tim. 3:12 return
91. John 8:32, 36, Acts 26:15-18, Rom. 8:13-15, 34-37, I Cor. 1:21, Gal. 4:3-9, 31, 5:1, Heb. 2:14-18 return
92. Lev. 19:11-12, Prov. 14:5, John 8:44, Col. 3:9-10, Tit. 1:2, Heb. 6:18, Jas. 3:14, Rev. 21:8, 27, 22:14-15 return
93. Mark 2:15-17, John 3:17, Acts 4:12, I Thes. 5:9-10, II Tim. 2:10-11, Heb. 9:28 return
94. I Cor. 3:6-9, Eph. 4:11-16, 5:25-27, Col. 3:1-17, II Tim. 3:16-17 return
95. Ezek. 36:27, John 14:15-20, 23, 17:21-23, 26, Rom. 2:7, II Cor. 5:17-21, 6:16-18, Gal. 2:20, Eph. 3:16-19, 4:13-15, Col. 2:9-10, Heb. 5:12-14, I Pet. 2:2-5 return
96. Rom. 12:1-2, Col. 1:9-13 return
97. Psa. 36:8-9, John 4:14, Rom. 2:7, Eph. 2:18-22, I Pet. 2:5 return
98. Job 3:17, Psa. 16:11, 17:15, 23:6, 24:7, 73:24, Dan. 12:3, Mal. 3:17, Matt. 5:3, 8, 12, 6:20, 8:11, 13:30, 43, 49, 19:21, 25:34, 46, Luke 10:20, 12:32, 22:29-30, John 5:28-29, 10:28, 12:26, 14:2-3, 17:22, 24, Acts 7:55, II Cor. 5:1, Eph. 1:18, Col. 1:5-6, 12, 3:4, I Thes. 2:12, 4:17, II Thes. 2:14, Heb. 10:34, 11:10, 16, 12:22-24, 28, 13:14, I Pet. 1:4, II Pet. 1:11, 3:13, Rev. 2:7, 3:21, 7:9, 13-17, 15:2, ch. 21, 22:1-5 return
99. Prov. 4:4, Isa. 65:25, Matt. 4:4, 13:8, 23, 24:13, 25:21-23, 32-40, Luke 6:23, 35, 14:23, John 5:25-26, 6:57-58, 63, 11:24-26, 14:2-3, 19, 15:1-5, 7-8, Rom. 8:15-18, I Cor. 2:9, 3:8, 14, 21-23, 9:16-17, 15:54-57, Eph. 1:18-19, 4:27, Phil. 7, I Pet. 1:7-9, II Pet. 3:13, I John 2:4, Rev. 3:21, 7:17, 12:11, ch. 21, 22:5 return
100. Josh. 1:8, Psa. 1:2-3, 37:3-6, John 6:47-51, I Cor. 2:9, II Tim. 2:4 return
101. Deut. 29:9, Josh. 1:7-9, I Kin. 2:3, I Chron. 22:13, Psa. 1:1-3 return
102. Gen. 39:22-23, II Chron. 31:20-21, Psa 19:7-11, 37:31, Prov. 6:20-23 return
103. Matt. 7:15, 24:11, II Cor. 11:13-15, Gal. 2:4, II Pet. 2:1, I John 4:1 return
104. Matt. 7:15, 13:22, 24-30, 38-42, 24:11, 24, Gal. 2:4, II Pet. 2:1, I John 4:1 return
105. Rom. 5:10-11, II Cor. 5:17-21, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14, Rev. 1:5-6 return
106. Gal. 5:24, Eph. 2:11-22, Phlp. 3:7-11, I Pet. 4:1-6 return
107. Josh. 1:8-9, I Chron. 16:15, II Chron. 31:20-21, Psa. 1:1-3, 19:7-11, 37:31, 78:1, 7-8, 119:11, 97-105, Prov. 6:20-23, Isa. 26:3, John 6:63, 8:31-32, Rom. 8:13, Eph. 6:10-17 return
108. Psa. ch. 23, 34:9-10, 62:10, Matt. 6:25-34 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return
12. John 14:6 return
13. Acts 4:12 return