by Tony Alamo
The worldly mind is at war with God. 1 God says so, and experience teaches us the same lesson. The worldly mind is the enemy of God. God said so and experience tells us the same thing.The people of the world have vain minds. 2 God says so, and experience tells us the same thing. According to God, "the natural [carnal, unsaved] man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned" (I Cor. 2:14). 3 Experience teaches us the same lesson. The people of the world are alienated from the eternal life of God, not only because of their ignorance of God, but because their hearts have been blinded by numerous philosophies, theories, superstitions, fantasies, false religions, false doctrines, and a number of other false teachings that have been sent into the world by the powers of darkness ever since the fall of man in Eden. 4 "In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them" (II Cor. 4:4).
Satan wants to keep the minds of the people of the world blinded. 5 This is why he has increased his deceptions in these last days. 6 He also knows that he is going to split Hell wide open, and he wants to take as many souls with him as he can. 7 Satan is full of wrath, "because he knoweth that he hath but a short time," and he is showing his wrathful hatred against God, God's Word, and against all those who Christ lives in and is working in (Rev. 12:12).
One of the many ways we know that it is the end of time and that Satan has been given power "to make war with the saints, and to overcome them" (Rev. 13:7) is that the satanic world system is making it a capital crime, as well as a federal crime, to distribute Christian literature and to carry a Bible in certain places, such as in our own school system here in the United States. Why has the satanic world system done this? It is because the Bible is the only book in the world that has in it God's light to shine into the darkened minds and hearts of lost humans so that they might reach out to that light and be saved. 8 Satan does not want anyone's soul to be saved. God's Word plainly states that any other teaching is false, worldly, satanic, and without eternal life, light, salvation. 9 Christ didn't come into the world to condone anything false, such as false religions. 10 He came into the world to bring His power, His truth, His light, and salvation by the Word of God. 11 Fallacy cannot do any good thing. Fallacy especially cannot save souls. Christ warns everyone that anyone trying to enter the Kingdom of Heaven by any way other than Himself, by any way other than having the life and power of Christ in them, "the same is a thief and a robber" (John 10:1). 12
The work of the powers of darkness is to obscure the life of Christ from the world. 13 Last week I heard one preaching about another Jesus, a Jesus I am not at all familiar with since the Jesus this one was preaching is not in the Bible. He was preaching that Jesus was rich, a tycoon, a wealthy Jesus with a costly, seamless, purple robe, a large expensive estate, and bags of money, so much money that he had to have one man alone to tote it. Such teachings as this are not only preposterous, they are blatant, damning heresy. 14 II Corinthians 8:9 states Jesus "became poor, that ye through His poverty might be rich." 15 James 5:11 states, "The Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy."
GOOD ANGER / BAD ANGER
The ministers of Satan, with their heresies, would have Christians become docile pacifists. They tell Christians that if they become angry, even at Satan, they are of the devil, and should not only be ashamed of themselves but also start seeing a psychiatrist for such "evil." However, God's Word states that God "maketh His ministers a flame of fire" (Heb. 1:7), and that His ministers are to be revengers, "to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil" (Rom. 13:4). The weapons of the ministers of God "are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of [evil, spiritual] strong holds" (II Cor. 10:4). God's ministers use only the sword, which is the Spirit, God's Word to execute their wrath on the wicked. 16 We are to be like Christ! 17 Christ is God! 18 God gets angry! 19 God is angry at the devil, at wickedness, at those who hate God and His people, and at all those who preach such contradiction to His Word. 20 The scriptures command us to "BE YE ANGRY [at Satan and all that is evil in the world 21 ], and sin not [by being angry or defiant against God's Word or at those who Christ is living and working in. If you do, this shall surely bring God's wrath upon you]" (Eph. 4:26). Faith in God's Word is our life. 22 By His Word we are also able to maintain our gift of eternal life, if we renew our minds and spirits with His Word daily. 23 God's Word is our light and our guide, allowing us to walk through this dark world without sin and worship Him in the beauty of holiness. 24
We are also instructed not to be angry with our brother in the Lord UNLESS THERE IS CAUSE to be angry with him. 25 "But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother WITHOUT A CAUSE shall be in danger of the judgment" (Matt. 5:22). These false teachers, preachers, and evangelists would never have you be angry at your brother or rebuke him if he were doing something satanic! The Word of God commands us to "reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine" (II Tim. 4:2). Longsuffering means we must never get tired of reproving and rebuking false doctrine while teaching sound doctrine. Furthermore, these false teachers, preachers, and evangelists would never have you be angry at the devil or hate him, even though the Word of God states, "Ye that love the Lord, hate evil" (Psa. 97:10). 26 Romans 12:9 states, "Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good." Jesus tells us "No man can serve two masters [meaning we cannot serve God if we are going to serve anything else, such as Satan or his satanic world system, whose economy is based solely on money]: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other" (Matt. 6:24).
It is written that we are to show our hatred towards the devil by resisting him. James 4:7 states, "Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." Ephesians 4:27 states, "Neither give place to the devil," which means we are to give no place to those who are of the devil, such as his false prophets and teachers. We are to be zealous about it, because if we are not, Christ will spew us out of His mouth. 27
This literature is the true teaching of the true Word of God. If you despise God's Word, you are not in trouble with me; you are in trouble with God. 28 Take it up with Him. God will not change His Word for anyone. 29 Jesus said, "Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of Me and of My Words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when He cometh in the glory of His Father with the holy angels" (Mark 8:38).
If we keep these commandments to love God and hate the powers of darkness, we will be saved. 30 We must hate evil, hate iniquity, and hate the devil, just as God hates evil, hates iniquity, and hates the devil. 31 We are commanded to be like the Lord. 32 Proverbs 6:16-19 states, "These six things doth the Lord hate; yea, seven are an abomination unto Him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood [such as the innocent ones who are aborted by the millions every year], An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, a false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren." We who were once guilty of all these things that God hates are also to hate our former lives of sin. 33
TREASURES ON EARTH?
Another false doctrine the false prophets are preaching today is that Jesus came so we might have big bank accounts, new homes, new cars, and many other earthly treasures on this side of eternity, even though the real Jesus states, "Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in Heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also" (Matt. 6:19-21).
My wife, who passed on to be with the Lord on April 8, 1982, warned me of the many false prophets in the world today, both large and small. Many, she said, joined the clergy not to serve the Lord, but for prestige and for a respected position in the community. God called me. He calls you to come into the ministry to tell the truth, live in the Spirit, and live for the Kingdom of Heaven, not to live for this evil, wicked world. 34 He wants us to be in the world but "not of the world" (John 17:16). 35 We are to be in the world to be His Body, the continuation of His incarnation, for one purpose and one purpose only, and that is to produce His Bride for Him. 36 His Bride is His Body, His Church. 37 It is the accumulation of many thousands of human souls who will not be swayed by any other gospel, any other doctrine, or any other Jesus than the gospel doctrine and the Jesus of the Bible. 38
I would rather die than be a religious phony. I'd rather die than change God's blunt, matter-of-fact Word to something so sickening, sweet, and false that it actually turns the true people Christ is calling away from salvation. I've turned down billions of dollars to enter the ministry. I didn't do it because I was a good person. I did it because God scared me to death. There was so much fear of God in me when God terrorized me that the old me died. All that lives in me now is Christ. 39 Like the Apostle Paul, I consider everything that I've turned down in the world to be "but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ [and have His life]" (Phlp. 3:8).
I generated billions of dollars for other companies, as well as millions for myself, before I was saved. The Beatles and the Rolling Stones offered me fifty percent of their gross earnings if I would manage them. This alone, I'm told, would amount to more than a billion dollars. I was offered so many other lucrative properties that it would be impossible for me to remember them all. I am considered to be the number one marketing expert in the world today, just as I was then. If I were so money conscious that I could preach only prosperity messages, such as preaching that Jesus saved us so we could have enormous worldly treasures, it would be more honorable for me to go back into the world to earn money than to preach such contradictions to the Word of God.
Moses had an opportunity to have great worldly treasure, and chose "rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season; Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward" (Heb. 11:25-26). I have felt the same way since the very first day God introduced Himself to me. I have never regretted the giving up of the things of the world. I would much rather suffer afflictions with the people of God than enjoy all the pleasures of sin for a season. 40 So whether God makes me poor like Peter 41 or rich as Solomon, 42 I, like Paul, "have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me" (Phlp. 4:11-13).
The Lord didn't die on the cross, resurrect, then ascend into the Kingdom of God so that we might remain the children of Satan, the children of this world. 43 He did not do all this for us to lay up for ourselves "treasures upon earth," so we could buy the biggest cars, live in the most luxurious mansions, or provide money for our children to attend the prominent, promiscuous colleges and universities that teach everything in opposition to the Bible (Matt. 6:19). Jesus said it in these words: "Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life [the eternal life of God] more than meat, and the body than [clothing]? Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles [the lost] seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself" (Matt. 6:25-26, 31-34). Seeking first the Kingdom of Heaven means we must first seek to let Christ live and work in us to win souls, that is, to produce His Bride through us. 44 If we constantly seek this Bride of His, He will miraculously produce or add all of these things unto us.
I have designed and manufactured clothes, marketing them to make money to help expand the gospel, the Kingdom of Heaven, here on earth. I know they are the finest clothes in the world. God allowed the devil to take that source of support from us, as well as millions of dollars of church property. Many sons and daughters that I had begotten to Christ through the gospel fell away because they were more afraid of the devil than of the Lord. King Solomon stated by the Spirit, "Fear God [not Satan], and keep His [God's] commandments: for this is the whole duty of man" (Eccl. 12:13). Revelation 21:8 states, "The fearful [those who fear Satan], and unbelieving [those that don't believe God to fear Him and keep His commandments] shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone." The Lord has opened many other doors through a multitude of others in the ministry so that His work could go forward, multiplying itself as the Lord gives the increase. 45 I am so glad that it is God providing the finances for us.
This work of convincing man to believe in God's Word rather than in the thoughts of Satan must take place in the human conscience and mind at the time of regeneration, at the time of salvation, at the very moment of repentance. 46 We must have a change of mind before we can be saved. 47 The definition of true repentance is "a complete change of mind." 48 Before we become the sons of God, our thoughts, our minds, our intellect, and our ways are all darkness. 49 Before we become born again of the Spirit, our minds must undergo a drastic, radical change. 50 Jesus said, "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword" (Matt. 10:34). This is drastically and radically different than what you hear from most pulpits and in the world today. Nonetheless, this is the true Jesus speaking. The Word of God is our sword with which to fight the powers of darkness. 51
The darkened minds of the world are spending billions of dollars in the hope of bringing about peace on earth, but there is no peace on earth for those who are lost. 52 We are in the midst of the mightiest of all battles. 53 God's Word calls it the battle of Armageddon. 54 The battle of Armageddon is a spiritual war. It is the war between God and Satan for the soul of man. 55
The Bible states that the day that we're living in is far more wicked than the days of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah. 56 Look around you and see for yourself. These are the last days. 57 God stated, "Except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened" (Matt. 24:22). This is the time of Jacob's trouble. 58 We need to seek God and hear from Him. 59 The old prophet Daniel, speaking of this last hour of time, stated, "And there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book [the book of life, those who are saved]" (Dan. 12:1).
That's what God told me when He first visited me in the office in Beverly Hills. "Stand up [and I knew He meant like a man] and tell the people in this room [now I know He meant all the people throughout the entire world] that Jesus Christ is coming back to earth again. Tell them to begin telling people the same thing [and I knew He meant for them to get up like men and tell the people of the world the same message] or thou shalt surely die and spend eternity in Hell."
This was drastically and radically different from anything that I've ever thought to do or ever been told to do. These thoughts were not my own thoughts. There is no way that I could have thought of such things, because I had never heard of such things. They were coming from God in Heaven, from outside my body. They were being directed into my mind, my heart, my soul, and my entire being. God further verified to me that it was Him and that He was very real by pulling my spirit rapidly in and out of my human body. All the while He was showing me things, showing me there was a Heaven and a Hell, and showing me that I was a sinner and lost. He let me know that if He decided to just pull the spirit out of my body and keep it out of my body, my soul would be instantly sent to a burning Hell. 60 I am exceedingly grateful for the lasting fear this gave me, and I am exceedingly grateful for His patience in dealing with someone as spiritually blind as I was.
Needless to say, this experience drastically and radically changed my entire way of thinking and my entire way of life. Before this experience, I didn't fear anything--man or beast. And, of course, I didn't fear God, because I didn't believe He existed. I thought if He did, I wasn't afraid of Him. This was because of the false doctrine that I heard stating that He was all love with Christmas trees, light bulbs, a fat man with a red suit, a baby, a manger, and an old man sitting in the sky, so old that He couldn't see or hear well, an old man who just wanted us to be rich and who would never condemn anyone. 61 Satan really had me hooked by the lot of his false teachers and preachers. I figured if what they were saying about Him was true, no one would have any worry about getting into Heaven. You just had to say a prayer, continue what you were doing, and wait for "the beautiful white light at the end of a tunnel," which is no more than an illusion of the devil to further deceive the world. 62 People who are teaching such things have not yet met God. They hear only from Satan. Their minds are the devil's stronghold. 63 He has convinced them that God is different than the God of the Bible. 64 How foolish I was to believe them, and how foolish you are to believe them as well.
THE WORLD IS CONFUSED
Why don't you ask yourself a question: who is doing the thinking for you? Is it yourself? Is it God? Or is it the powers of darkness, the devil? If it is you who does your thinking, then it is only you who is your guide. God's Word tells us we don't even know what to pray. 65 We don't know what to do. We don't know where to go. We don't know anything without God, nor can we do anything without Him. 66 Because God's Word and His thoughts are new to our thinking, we need to study His Word and His thoughts, making them our own so that we might have God's life. 67
If it is the powers of darkness who did the thinking for you before you became a Christian, and you continued letting Satan do your thinking for you after you became a Christian, these thoughts were not your own. However, you chose to make them your own. It was your will to adopt them. Your mind is prejudiced against God's Scriptures, His Truth, His Word. If you have prejudice against even one of God's scriptures, you are too narrow-minded to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. 68 This kind of narrow thinking person has already, without the benefit of God's Word, decided for themselves what truth is, and have decided for themselves what truth of God's Word they will accept as being truth. They reject the real truth of God because much of God's truth doesn't mix well with their version of truth, their ideas.
When a person's mind is without Christ, when a person's mind is this darkened and unrenewed, he will suffer many disturbing mental experiences, such as the inability to receive God's Word. Also, his mind will constantly be crammed and buzzing with all manner of uncontrollable thoughts and ideas such as lewd dreams, daydreams, images, imaginations, digital thoughts carrying him from one thing to another or one place to another, and other confusion from Satan, as well as his own confused ideas, memory loss, and an inability to concentrate. He will be obsessed with prejudices about many scriptures he doesn't like in God's Word, which will cause him to become even more confused and very lost. 69 Since he has rejected God's scriptures, God will reject him 70 unless he begins rejecting Satan and receiving every Word from God. His thoughts are retarded or interrupted because of the millions of spiritual distractions from Satan and the ungodly influences of the world.
Especially prevalent today are the wild thoughts which are put into action by the evil spirits, causing many people to do harm to themselves and to others. We see in the news that some even harm their own children, their other loved ones, and their children's friends at school. I am not just referring to the many murders we continuously see. I am also referring to those who sell mind-altering drugs, those who overstimulate children with unlawful sexual desires and behavior, and those who teach evolution, which is totally contrary to God's truth, to history, and to genetics. We have all seen these things daily for years. They are all darkness from Satan, used to blind the minds of all the people in the world.
If all those who have received such darkness want to change, if they want power in God, if they want to stay out of Hell, and if they want to enter Heaven, they will have to have a change of mind. 71 They will have to come to Christ so that He may renew their minds and hearts. 72 Then they may have God's life, works, and power working in and through them so that they can reign with Christ here on earth and in Heaven forevermore. 73
Many of these people who Satan has caused to commit such atrocities, such sins, have said afterwards, "I can't believe I've done these things. I've never done anything like this before in my life." However, they did commit the crime, the sin. They will continue doing these things whenever Satan commands them, because obviously he is their master, their god. 74 He shall remain their master and god until the day they hate him, turn their back on him, and come to Christ. All of those who are so heavy laden obey Christ, who says, "Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest...unto your souls" (Matt. 11:28, 29). They do this because without Christ, they have no eternal life, no power over any of the whims of Satan, no power over Satan's thoughts, and no power over the deeds he commands them to do. 75 They cannot withstand the temptation to do what evil spirits continuously persuade their minds to do. When a person is assured that everything in God's Word is true, he shall never be confused. This is because he trusts in God's ability to instruct him and give him guidance every moment of every day. 76
Now there is great hope for you Christians who have a love to serve God in your heart but have not yet been able to have victory over your minds. You must not ever think yourself to be powerless over your present dilemma. If you are experiencing some of the symptoms of an unrenewed mind that I have just mentioned, and if it is your intention to be wholly consecrated to God, then let me tell you, God's Word promises you can be totally set free from all this. 77 God has given every person in the world a power. This power is given to everyone, whether they are saved or unsaved. This power is "will power." 78 In other words, He has given us the power to choose life or death, good or evil, God or Satan, Heaven or Hell, a renewed mind or the old unrenewed mind, a renewed heart or the old unrenewed heart. 79
If it is your will to be fully consecrated unto God, do it now. Don't wait. Make it your will to do it now, and if you accept Christ as your Lord, your Master, your Savior, your God, and your King, you will consecrate yourself from the world unto God through Christ. 80 Nothing can stop you from going to Heaven and being set free from Satan unless you change your will, unless you change your mind to do so. Your will and your mind are one and the same. God will not force you to do this. 81 You must choose to do it. Your fate is up to you and no one else. That decision has to be continuously made by you each day. 82 Only "he that endureth to the end shall be saved" (Matt. 10:22). Faith in everything God tells us is our victory. 83
God sets "before you [eternal] life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose [eternal] life [and all of God's blessings]" (Deut. 30:19). Choose all that God has for you now by saying this prayer:
My Lord and my God, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. 2 I believe that He died on the cross and shed His precious blood for the forgiveness of all my sins. 3 I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead by the power of the Holy Spirit 4 and that He sits on the right hand of God at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart and I invite You into my heart, Lord Jesus. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that You shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 You will not turn me away, Lord Jesus, You will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because Your Word, the Bible says so. 8 Your Word says that You will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that You have heard me, and I know that You have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank You, Lord Jesus, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as You command and sin no more. 11
You've just completed the first step in a series of five steps which are necessary to receive salvation. Your second step is to deny yourself and take up the cross daily for the purpose of mortifying yourself, that is, for putting to death your own will, your soulful self, and the world with all of its lusts. All these must be baptized into the death of Christ.
Step three is your resurrection from the satanic life of Adam unto the sinless life of Christ. Step four is your ascension into a position of authority to reign for God on earth, and the fifth step is to reign for God on earth to the end for the purpose of bringing about the kingdom of Heaven on earth. You must learn the Word of God, then submit yourself and do what the Word says, so that the Church and the world may see evidence of your submission to God's Word, His order, and His authority in and by you.
Praise the Lord. May God reward you abundantly.
World Pastor Tony Alamo
Our church receives much mail with thousands of requests for Bibles and literature. Much of our literature is printed in Hebrew, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Romanian, Polish, Czech, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Albanian, Serbian, Telugu, Hindi, Marathi, Bengali, and Arabic. Pastor Alamo’s ninety-one page book, The Messiah, is currently available in Hebrew, English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Korean, Greek, Arabic, Japanese, and Telugu. Distributors for Alamo literature are on the increase every day throughout the world.
English Alamo Literature
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
FAX (661) 252-4362
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held every evening at 8 P.M. and Sunday at 3 P.M. & 8 P. M. at the Los Angeles area Church:
13136 Sierra Hwy., Santa Clarita, CA 91390,
Free transportation to and from services provided at the corner of Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, CA daily at 6:30 P.M., Sundays at 1:30 P.M. & 6:30 P.M.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature.
All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
If anyone is attempting to charge you for this literature, please call (661) 252-5686 collect.
THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION (Acts 4:12).
DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright September, 2001 All rights reserved
World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered September, 2001
The Tony Alamo Christian Ministries is a division of Music Square Church, Inc.
1. Gen. 3:15, 6:5, Psa. 2:1-5, Prov. 14:12, 15:9, 26, Isa. 59:7, 65:2-3, Matt. 6:24, 12:30, Rom. 5:9-10, 8:6-9, I Cor. 10:21, II Cor. 10:5, Phlp. 3:18, Titus 1:15-16, Jas. 4:4-6, I John 2:15-16 return
2. Psa. 39:5-6, 94:11, 119:113, 127:1-2, Eccl. 6:11-12, Jer. 4:14, Matt. 6:27-33, Luke 12:16-21, Rom. 1:18, 21-22, I Cor. 3:18-20, Eph. 4:17-19, Col. 2:18, I Tim. 6:3-5, II Tim. 3:1-5, 7-8 return
3. Eccl. 8:16-17, Matt. 6:23, John 1:4-5, 10-11, 3:18-21, II Cor. 4:3-4 return
4. Rom. 1:18, 21-22, Eph. 2:12, 4:17-18, 5:6-7, Col. 1:21-23, I Tim. 1:6-7, 6:20-21, II Tim. 2:14-18, 20-21 return
5. Matt. 13:19, John 1:5, 3:19, 8:44, II Cor. 4:3-4, 11:3, 13-15, Gal. 2:4, I Pet. 5:8, Rev. 12:9 return
6. Dan. 7:21-22, 12:4, Matt. 7:22-23, 24:21-24, 37-39, Mark 13:19, John 10:10, Acts 20:29-30, II Cor. 4:4-5, 10:4-5, 11:13-15, Eph. 6:11-16, I Tim. 4:1-3, II Tim. 2:26, 3:2-5, I Pet. 5:8-9, I John 2:18-19, 4:1-3, II John 1:7, Rev. 2:10, 12:9, 12, 13:6-8, 20:1-4, 7-10, I Thes. 5:22 return
7. Matt. 7:13-14, Luke 13:23-24, Rev. 14:10-11, 20:11-15 return
8. Deut. 8:3, Psa. 12:6, 19:7-11, 119:9, Prov. 6:20-23, Matt. 7:24, John 5:24, 6:63, 8:31-32, 15:3, Acts 20:32, Eph. 5:26, II Tim. 3:15-17 return
9. John 1:1, 14, 3:19, 8:12, 9:5, 12:35, 46, II Cor. 4:4, 6, I John 2:8 return
10. Matt. 4:23, 5:17, 10:34, John 1:14, 17, 4:34, 9:39, 14:6, 18:37, Eph. 4:17-21 return
11. Isa. 7:14, 9:6, Matt. 1:23, John 1:14, 10:10, Rom. 8:11 return
12. Matt. 7:21-23, John 10:7-8, 14:6 return
13. Matt. 23:15, John 8:44, 10:10, II Cor. 2:11, 4:2-4, 11:13-15, Eph. 6:11-12, I Pet. 5:8, Rev. 12:12 return
14. I Kin. 17:10-16, Zech. 9:9, Matt. 6:19-21, 19:16-29, Ch. 24, Mark 10:17-25, Luke 6:24-25, I Cor. 4:11-13, II Cor. 8:9, Phlp. 2:7-8, I Tim. 6:4-11, 17-19, Jas. 2:6-7, 5:1-5, Rev. 18:4-24 return
15. Isa. Ch. 53, Matt. 5:5, 6:19-21, 13:44-46, 19:21, Mark 6:7-9, Luke 12:33-34, 16:20-25, John 6:5-7, Acts 3:2-6, Phlp. 2:6-8 return
16. Matt. 10:7-8, Mark 16:15, Luke 4:18, 9:2, Eph. 6:13-17, II Tim. 4:2, Heb. 4:10-12 return
17. Matt. 5:48, John 17:23, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 2:16, Phlp. 2:3-8, I Pet. 1:15-16, I John 3:5-7 return
18. Matt. 1:18-20, 23, John 10:30, 37-38, I Cor. 1:24, II Cor. 4:4, Eph. 3:9, 19, Col. 2:9-10, I John 5:7, 20 return
19. Deut. 29:18-20, Psa. 7:11-16, 21:8-13, Ezek. 43:8, Mic. 5:15, Nah. 1:2-6, Hab. 3:12, Zech. 1:14-18, Rom. 1:18-19, Rev. 14:9-10 return
20. Ex. 15:4-10, Num. 11:1, 10, 25:2-3, 32:13, Deut. 9:7-8, 17-20, 29:18-20, 26-28, 32:16, 21, Judg. 2:12-14, I Kin. 11:6-11, II Kin. 17:18, II Chron. 34:21, 24-25, Psa. 5:5, 7:11-16, 21:8-13, Prov. 6:16-19, Isa. 1:4, 13:6-20, Lam. 4:11, Ezek. 43:8, Hos. Ch. 5, Amos 5:21, Mic. 5:15, Nah. 1:2-6, Hab. 3:12, Zeph. 2:2-3, Zech. 8:17, Mal. 2:16, Luke 14:16-24, Rom. 1:18-19, Eph. 5:6, Col. 3:5-6, Rev. 6:17, 14:9-10 return
21. Gen. 30:2, Ex. 11:8, 32:19, Lev. 10:16-17, Neh. 5:6-7, Matt. 6:24, Eph. 4:26, Rev. 3:16 return
22. I Chron. 16:22, Psa. 7:11, 34:21-22, 35:19-20, 44:7, 68:1-2, Prov. 1:28-33, 5:11-13, 8:36, Jer. 44:4-15, Mic. 3:1-4, Luke 1:71, 6:22, John 7:7, 15:18, Rom. 1:18, 12:19, Eph. 5:6, Col. 3:5-6, I John 3:13, Rev. 6:17 return
23. Matt. 6:11, 16:24-26, Mark 8:34-36, 10:21, Luke 9:23, 11:3, Acts 17:11, Rom. 12:1-2, I Cor. 15:31, Heb. 3:12-13, II Tim. 2:15 return
24. I Chron. 16:29, Psa. 29:2, 96:9, 110:3, Eph. 5:27, II Pet. 3:14 return
25. Gen. 27:41, 37:3-4, 49:6-7, Psa. 35:19-20, 86:17, Prov. 29:10, Matt. 5:22, 24:9-10, Luke 6:22-23, John 7:23, 15:18-25, Rom. 13:4, I John 3:11-15 return
26. Job 1:1, 2:3, Psa. 139:21-22, Prov. 8:13, Amos 5:15, Luke 16:13, Rom. 12:9, I Pet. 3:10-11 return
27. Matt. 5:13, 12:33, Rev. 3:16, 19 return
28. Lev. 26:13-25, 27-39, Num. 15:31, Deut. 7:10, 28:15-68, II Chron. 36:16, Prov. 1:7, 22-33, 8:36, 13:13, 15:10, Isa. 5:24, 30:12-14, Ezek. 20:13, Amos 2:4-5, John 12:48 return
29. Psa. 111:7-8, 119:89, 144, 152, 160, 138:2, Isa. 40:8, 55:11, Mal. 3:5-6, Matt. 5:17, Mark 13:31, Heb. 13:8, I Pet. 1:23-25 return
30. Deut. 7:9, 28:1-14, Psa. 97:10, Matt. 19:17, John 14:15-20, 15:10-11, I John 2:2-5, 3:22-24 return
31. Neh. 5:5-9, 13:4-9, 14-29, Job 1:1, 8, Psa. 5:5, 7:11, 26:5, 31:6, 97:10, 101:3, 119:104, 128, 163, 139:22, Prov. 8:13, 6:16-19, Amos 5:15, Matt. 6:24, Rom. 2:5-9, 9:13, 13:3-4, I Pet. 3:10-12 return
32. Ezek. 36:25-27, John 3:5-6, Rom. 8:1-14, I Cor. 2:16, Gal. 6:8, Phlp. 2:5, Col. 3:9-11, I Pet. 4:1, II Pet. 1:3-11, I John 3:2 return
33. Psa. 97:10, Prov. 8:13, Amos 5:14-15, I Cor. 6:9-11, II Tim. 3:2-5 return
34. Rom. 8:28-30, 9:21-26, I Cor. 1:30, Gal. 5:13, Eph. 4:1-4, I Thes. 2:11-12, 4:1-12, I Tim. 6:11-14 return
35. John 8:23, 15:19, 17:11-18, Rom. 8:4-10, Titus 2:11-14, Jas. 1:27, 4:4, I John 5:18 return
36. John 14:17-20, 23, 15:1-8, 17:21-23, Rom. 7:4, I Cor. 3:9, II Cor. 5:17-21, 6:16-18, Eph. 2:18-22, Col. 1:27-29 return
37. Mark 2:19, Rom. 12:4-5, 7:4, I Cor. 6:15, 12:12-14, II Cor. 11:2, Eph. 5:23-32, Rev. 19:7, 21:2-3 return
38. John 10:3-14, 26-29, Rev. 14:4 return
39. Job 28:28, Matt. 10:28, II Cor. 5:11, Heb. 10:31, 12:29 return
40. Matt. 19:27-29, Mark 8:34-37, Rom. 8:18, 35-39, II Cor. 4:17-18, II Thes. 1:4-5, I Pet. 4:12-13, I John 2:15-17 return
41. Acts 2:44-45, 3:6, 4:32-35 return
42. I Kin. 5:7-18, 9:25-28, 10:1-12, 22-29, II Chron. 1:7-12, 9:10-28, Eccl. 2:4-10 return
43. Isa. 53:1-9, Matt. 19:28-29, Luke 23:33-56, 24:1-7, 44-51, Acts 3:15, 10:38-43, 13:28-39, II Cor. 5:17-21, Eph. 2:12-22, 4:14-24, I Tim. 2:5, Heb. 2:17-18 return
44. Prov. 11:30, Eccl. 12:13, Mark 16:15, John 15:2, 4-5, 8, I Cor. 3:5-9, II Cor. 11:2, Eph. 2:13-22, 4:1-13, Col. 1:23-29 return
45. Mark 4:20, I Cor. 3:6-9 return
46. Mark 9:23-24, 16:15-18, John 6:28-29, Rom. 10:9-11, 13-15, 17, 12:1-2, 15:6, I Cor. 2:16, II Cor. 4:1-6, 8:12, 10:4-5, Phlp. 2:5-8, I Tim. 4:1-2, Titus 1:9, Heb. 10:22, I John 2:8-11, 5:3-5 return
47. Matt. 18:3-4, Luke 14:26-27, John 6:47, Rom. 8:6-8, II Cor. 5:17, Eph. 4:22-24 return
48. John 5:24, 6:39-40, Acts 3:19, Rom. 8:7-8, Eph. 4:22-24 return
49. Luke 4:18, John 3:19-20, 8:12, Acts 26:18, Rom. 8:7-8, I Cor. 2:8, 14-15, II Cor. 4:3-4, Eph. 2:1-3, 4:18, 5:8, Col. 1:13, I Pet. 1:14, 2:9, I John 2:4, 9, Rev. 3:17 return
50. Jonah 3:4-10, John 3:5, Rom. 8:4-11, 13-14, II Cor. 5:17, Gal. 6:15, Eph. 5:8, Jas. 4:4, I Pet. 2:9-10, I John 2:3-5 return
51. Eph. 6:11-17, Heb. 4:11-12 return
52. Deut. 11:26, 28, 28:20, Prov. 3:33, Isa. 3:11, 48:22, 57:20-21, Matt. 10:33-38, Rom. 1:18, I Thes. 5:3 return
53. II Cor. 10:3-6, Eph. 6:10-18, Rev. Ch. 12, 13:7, 17:14, 19:11 return
54. Rev. 16:12-16 return
55. Eph. 6:10-18, I Pet. 5:8, Rev. Ch. 12, 13:1-8, 17:14, 19:11 return
56. Jer. 30:7, Dan. 12:1, Matt. 24:21-22, 37-39, Rom. 1:18-32, II Tim. 3:1-9, 13, II Pet. 3:3-7 return
57. Dan. 12:1-4, Joel 2:28-31, Matt. 24:3-27, I Cor. 7:29, II Thes. 2:2-4, II Tim. 3:1-5, Jas. 5:8-9, I Pet. 4:7, II Pet. 3:3-11, Rev. 8:7-13 return
58. Jer. 30:7 return
59. I Chron. 28:9, Isa. 40:31, Jer. 29:13, 33:3, Matt. 7:7-8, 24-25, John 15:7, Rom. 10:17, Eph. 6:10-18, Heb. 4:16 return
60. Isa. 66:24, Luke 13:27-28, 16:23-26, Rev. 19:20, 20:10, 13-15, 21:8, Signs of the Times, Dry Bones, The Servant of the Lord, Heavyweights, and Melting Cold Hearts return
61. Ex. 22:24, Deut. 4:24, Rom. 1:18, Eph. 5:6, Col. 3:6, II Tim. 4:3-4, Heb. 10:31, II Pet. 2:1-3, 12-22, Rev. 6:15-17 return
62. Matt. 13:30, 40, 43, 49-50, Luke 13:25-28, II Cor. 11:14, Heb. 9:27, 10:27, 31, II Pet. 3:7, Rev. 20:11-15 return
63. Matt. 15:14, II Cor. 3:4, Eph. 2:2, 12, 4:17-18, II Pet. 1:19, Rev. 21:8 return
64. Deut. 4:24, Matt. 10:28, John 15:6, Rom. 2:4-11, I Cor. 6:9-10, Heb. 6:4-8, 10:26-29, 12:25-29, I Pet. 4:17, II Pet. 2:4-9, Rev. 21:8 return
65. Rom. 8:26 return
66. Prov. 1:1-4, 7, 22-23, 3:5-8, 4:11-13, 18-19, 6:22-23, Matt. 26:41, John 6:63, 14:6, 15:4-5, 16:13-15, Rom. 5:6-11, 7:24-25, 8:1-14, 26-31, 37, I Cor. 2:1-14, II Cor. 3:5, II Tim. 3:14-17, Jas. 4:13-15 return
67. Isa. 55:6, 8-9, Matt. 5:6, Luke 6:21, Rom. 10:17, Eph. 3:16-20, Phlp. 3:12-14, Col. 2:6-7, 3:1-2, 16, II Tim. 2:15, Heb. 5:13-14, 11:6, I Pet. 2:2-5, Rev. 3:20 return
68. Mark 8:38, 16:16, John 3:36, 12:48-50, II Tim. 2:12, 3:15-17, Titus 3:10-11, II Pet. 1:19-21, Rev. 22:18-19 return
69. Mark 16:16, Rom. 1:21-32 return
70. Prov. 1:23-32, Jer. 6:19, Hos. 4:6-10, Matt. 10:33, John 12:48, II Tim. 2:12, Heb. 6:4-8, II Pet. 2:1-6, 9, I John 2:22-23, Jude 4-7 return
71. Jon. 3:4-10, Matt. 18:3, John 3:5, 8:10-12, Acts 2:38, 3:19, 26:18, Rom. 8:4-11, 13-14, 12:1-2, 13:11-14, I Cor. 15:22, II Cor. 5:17, Gal. 6:15, Eph. 5:8, Col. 3:9-10, Rev. 2:5, 16-17, 3:2-3, 18-19 return
72. Psa. 51:10, Rom. 12:1-2, I Cor. 6:11, II Cor. 4:16, 5:17, Eph. 4:21-24, Col. 3:8-11, Titus 3:3-6, I Pet. 1:22 return
73. John 17:21-23, 26, Rom. 8:11, 14, 17, Gal. 2:20, II Tim. 2:11-12, I John 3:24, Rev. 3:20-21, 5:8-10, 20:6, 22:3-5 return
74. Isa. 61:1, John 8:34, 38-41, 43-47, Rom. 5:6, 6:16, II Cor. 4:4, Gal. 5:1, Heb. 2:14-15, II Pet. 2:19 return
75. Eccl. 9:3, John 6:63, 14:6, 15:5, 17:2-3, Acts 1:8, Rom. 3:10-18, 7:14-25, 8:1-14, 37, I Cor. 2:14, Heb. 2:14-15 return
76. Psa. 23, 119:105, Isa. 26:3, John 10:11, 14-17, 14:16-17, 16:7-13, Rev. 22:16 return
77. Isa. 26:3, Matt. 11:28-30, 14:35-36, John 5:24, 6:27-29, 8:31-32, 36, 15:5, Acts 16:30-31, Rom. 8:11 return
78. Deut. 11:26-28, 30:19, Josh. 24:15, Prov. 1:29, Isa. 7:15, Matt. 6:24, II Cor. 8:12, I Pet. 5:1-2 return
79. Deut. Ch. 28, 30:19, Psa. 97:10, Isa. 7:15, Amos 5:14, Matt. 6:24, 13:44-46, 19:21, 21:28-32, 22:37, Mark 10:17-21, Luke 13:3, II Cor. 6:14-18, Eph. 4:27-32, Phlp. 3:7-11, 14-15 , Heb. Ch. 11, Jas. 4:7-8, Rev. 20:4 return
80. Luke 9:23-24, 5:24, 6:47, Acts 3:19, I Cor. 3:16-17, 6:19-20, Eph. 5:25-27, Jas. 1:27, I Pet. 1:15-16 return
81. Deut. 30:15, 19, Josh. 24:15, Rev. 22:17 return
82. Luke 9:23, 21:36, John 8:31, 15:9-10, Acts 14:21-22, Rom. 11:22, Gal. 2:20, Col. 1:21-23, II Thes. 1:11, I Tim. 4:16 return
83. Hab. 2:4, Luke 18:8, Rom. 1:17, Gal. 3:11, Eph. 2:8, I Tim. 6:12, Heb. 10:23, I Pet. 1:9, I John 5:4 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return
12. John 14:6 return
13. Acts 4:12 return