Leaders and Fables
by Tony Alamo
Where are the men who want to know the ways of the Lord and His good work? Let them come to the Tony Alamo Christian Ministries. I, Tony Alamo, will teach them of the Lord's salvation and His work. I put this sacred office first in my life, for it is more honorable to be the instructor of God's people than it would be to be the king in Jerusalem or the secular ruler over every nation.
I will instruct everyone to be as Job. 1 Serve the Lord and despise the evil ways of the sons of men. 2 Our souls are to be wrapped up in the instruction of the Lord, in knowledge, and in understanding. 3 Then in wisdom we are to retire ourselves from the world, from its affairs, and from wicked men and women, except for dispensing the Word of God to them. 4 We are to appear to the people of the world so that we may teach them the way they should go and the work they must accomplish to enter into the ways of God. We are to proclaim this message in all places where unsaved people dwell. 5
God has revealed everything to us in His Word and by the Holy Spirit. 6 Those of us who are regenerated daily or renewed daily, that is, baptized with the Holy Spirit daily, are led by the guidance of His Spirit, which never deviates from His Word. 7 Any revelation of God must always be confirmed by the Word of God, the Bible. 8
NO COMMON GROUND
In the Bible, there is no common ground where Christians and the perverted may have fellowship together. 9 In the Bible, there is no such thing as a liberal Christian. 10 In Heaven there is no such thing as a liberal, a new age, or a one-world Christian. 11 God's Word has zero tolerance for all ungodliness. 12 There is no common ground where Christ and His followers can meet with the devil and those who follow him because Christ and His followers have not one thing in common with Satan and his followers. 13 Christ speaks frankly: "I came not to send peace [with the devil, the world, sin, and perversion], but a sword [the Word of God, which clearly shows He did not come to compromise with or to have fellowship with the devil and his followers. He expects His followers to have the same intolerance to all that is contrary to the Word of God 14 ]" (Matt. 10:34).
Truth cannot compromise, barter, or negotiate with liars. 15 God and the true people of God will not compromise, barter, or negotiate with the devil. 16 Any wise, truthful, and godly person has learned from the Word of God that it is impossible to sit down and negotiate at a table for peace with the devil and his people, those who are led by his evil spirit. This is because the Bible states that Satan "is a liar, and the father of it," and no one can trust a liar (John 8:44). The devil and his people could not tell the truth if they tried. The Bible states that Satan "cometh not, but for to steal [everything you have, including your soul], and to kill [any possibility of your soul to live]" (John 10:10).
If any government, person, or spirit tells you that perversions such as euthanasia, so-called "mercy killing," which is murder and suicide, abortion, which is murder, adultery, fornication, lying, bearing false witness, homosexuality, lesbianism, incest, bestiality, and all other sins are good and honorable, and assures you that if you commit such perversions your soul will enter Heaven, whether you repent or not, you can easily tell by comparing such heresy with the Word of God that they are liars. 17 This is not the Spirit of God or the servants of the Lord who are telling you to do these things, but the evil spirits or evil servants of Satan who are telling you to do these evil things.
THE TRUE AUTHORITY
God has never at any time placed any government or people like these to be His authorities over His children because they are not the true authorities of God. 18 God's authorities, God's true rulers, rule according to His Word, not to the opposite of His Word.
The thirteenth chapter of the book of Romans tells us all that the true authorities of God are the Spirit-filled ministers of God's Word. "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers [which again are clearly seen to be the ministers of God in this chapter]. For there is no power but of God: the powers [of God] that be [are God's ministers, those who preach and teach God's holy ordinances and statutes. These ministers] are ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God [The word "ordinance" means those or that which is ordained of God]: and they that resist [the preaching of God's ministers] shall receive to themselves damnation. For rulers [of God] are not a terror to good works, but to the evil do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: For he [God's minister] is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he [the minister of God] beareth not the sword [the Word of God] in vain: for he [God's authority] is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath [by preaching the coming of God's wrath contained in His Word to all unrepentant sinners] upon him that doeth evil [that which is contrary to God's Word, such as the above mentioned sins]" (Rom. 13:1-4).
We who are the ministers of God have been called by God to preach the merciful, loving, kind, and tender gospel of repentance to all sinners so that they might be saved. 19 God's penalty for all unrepentant sinners on the day of judgment shall be sufficient without any self-appointed hatemongers who, in the name of God, would harm even one hair on these unrepentant sinners' heads. 20 All those who would appoint themselves to such an evil office as this will surely reap God's wrath as much as any other unrepentant sinner. God said, "Vengeance is Mine; I will repay" (Rom. 12:19). The authorities or powers or principalities of darkness that are here on this earth doing that which is evil or contrary to God are certainly not ordained by God. They are unregenerated, full of darkness, and they don't know the truth. 21
We know that God never contradicts His Word. 22 Any spirit, any person, or any government that would tell you they are of God and condone the above-mentioned sins or any other sin not mentioned above does not have the power or authority of God. But the ministers of God will "judge [them and the very] angels" (I Cor. 6:2-3). God's Word tells us that through governments twisting God's scriptures, Satan "deceiveth the whole world" into believing they have the power and authority of God, even though they are totally against God (Rev. 12:9). If you were God, would you choose somebody that was totally against you to govern for you or to be your representatives on earth? If you would not be that foolish, then please believe God isn't that foolish either. God tells us in His Word that in the last days an evil world government led by the spirit of Satan would "change times and laws" (Dan. 7:25), and "call evil good, and good evil" (Isa. 5:20). 23 Be not deceived. 24 Believe the Word of God, which says the authorities are the ministers of God. 25
THE NECESSARY COMBINATION
The Word of God without the Spirit is not sufficient to determine positive proof of truth, and the Spirit without the Word of God is not sufficient to determine positive proof of truth until they are compared, one with the other. 26 "The letter [of the Word without the Spirit] killeth" (II Cor. 3:6). It is the Spirit of God that brings life and confirms the truthfulness of the Word. 27 "We speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Spirit teacheth; comparing spiritual things [given by the Spirit to our spirit] with spiritual [the Bible]" (I Cor. 2:13). The Word of God must be united with the Spirit of God in order for it to send God's life into the spirits of men. 28 The regenerated man of God, the preacher of God's Word, is truly spiritual, but is also a human being. His human nature, his self-will, must be totally denied. 29 He must be totally led by the Spirit of God in order to present the gospel according to God's will. 30
Church teachings and the creed of a church without the Spirit are not sufficient for the salvation of the human soul or the redemption of the human body. 31 They are not, by any means, the fullness of what the Spirit has to teach us. When we turn to churches or to church creed as the only necessary means by which we can be saved and can learn from God, we unconsciously close our hearts to the expectation of any further teachings or leadings of the Holy Spirit, which would give us a more clear and complete understanding of the revelations and leadings of God's Word. It is very dangerous for Christians to rely solely on that which people teach them, because they are only receiving what their teacher might be receiving from the Lord. The Lord wants us all to be led by the Spirit. 32 He wants to speak individually to us and to teach us all by the Spirit, then have us compare what He teaches us with the Word of God, the Bible. 33 In this way, He can speak to us and preach or witness through us to the ones He leads us to. 34
God's Words are not ordinary or common words. They are powerfully instructional with great spiritual substance. 35 They "are pure Words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth [the bodies of regenerated men], purified seven times" (Psa. 12:6). 36 They are more valuable "than much fine gold" (Psa. 19:10). The Word of God "is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared" to the Word of God (Prov. 3:15). Their highest value comes from the fact that they are Words directly from the mouth of God. 37 They are the very Words of life, holding eternal life for our souls. 38 These are the words of "the only wise God" (I Tim. 1:17). If we are to have eternal life, we must let the Words of God enter into our spirits as Words from their divine origin. 39
The Bible tells us that we need God's help, His Spirit in us, to enter Heaven, 40 because folly and weakness are the names of all those who walk according to the world and the flesh. 41 We need to receive the important promptings from the Spirit of God throughout each day. 42 These are instructions for us to maintain our eternal life. 43
HOW TO AVOID TEMPTATION
We are unable to receive the things of God by our minds, our feelings, our emotions, or our souls. 44 The Holy Spirit has been given to every regenerated member of Christ's Body, the Church, not in their minds but in their spirits, to guide them into all truth. 45 The necessity for our being led by the Holy Spirit is not less important today than it was in the beginning. It is needed today more than ever before, because today we are living in perilous times. 46 Is the Spirit revealing to you step by step what to do each and every day? The crown jewel of Christianity is to be led by the Spirit daily. 47
We are saved by faith in the Word of God, 48 which is Christ. 49 When we are baptized daily with the Holy Spirit, our self-will, our flesh, and the desires of the world are mortified daily. 50 This mortification of our self-will, our flesh, and the desires of the world is accomplished through our daily concentration on Christ alone. Our only escape from temptation is to surrender our entire hearts, souls, minds, and strength unto Christ, who is our life by the Holy Spirit of God, which is in Christ and in those of us who are regenerated. 51
When professing Christians tell me they are being plagued by temptations daily, I instantly know they are not constantly and daily causing their spirits to draw near to God through Christ by the Holy Spirit, the Word. They have not yet surrendered their entire self-life over to the death of Christ so that they might become alive in His resurrection; they are still as carnal as the carnal Christians in I Corinthians 3:3.
Again, there is no other way to avoid the plague of temptations than to surrender your complete self-life over to the death of Christ's cross, so that you might be resurrected to have the power of His Spirit in you over your self-will, and concentrate on drawing close to Christ so you might be led by His Spirit every minute of every waking hour of every day.
"A little leaven [a little peek at the world, a little self-will] leaveneth [or poisons]" your entire soul (Gal. 5:9). If you are a disciple of Christ, there is no looking back at the world of self and sin as Lot's wife did. 52 Temptations come when you fix your eyes on anyone or anything other than Christ. 53 This is why God made the first and most important commandment this one: "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with ALL thy heart, and with ALL thy soul, and with ALL thy mind, and with ALL thy strength" (Mark 12:30). If we have not yet received this most-important-of-all commandments, we must immediately do it by surrendering all of our self-life completely to the death of Christ. 54 Without doing this, we cannot be resurrected in Christ's resurrection. 55
Paul states an unchangeable rule for us to remember: "But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you" (Rom. 8:11). "Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His" (Rom. 8:9). Our salvation and our power over temptation is not by our power or by our might but "by My Spirit [living and working in you], saith the Lord of hosts" (Zech. 4:6). Only the Spirit of God knows what the mind of God holds, and only the Spirit has the ability to convey God's mind to those of us who are members of Christ's Body, the true Church. 56
The Holy Spirit knows not only everything man knows, but everything that man doesn't know. 57 God, by His Spirit of revelation, searches everything. 58 God is able to reveal by the Holy Spirit the things our hearts can never conceive. 59 We, by much thought, cannot bring about any revelation or miracle from God, because even the heart of man cannot conceive any revelation or miracle from God by itself. 60 Revelations or miracles of God can come only from God. 61 They are the things only the Holy Spirit can reveal or do unto us, because only the Holy Spirit knows what is the mind of God. 62 Also, our minds cannot help God reveal a revelation to us, because the revelations of God cannot possibly come from our mere human minds. 63
All revelation from God is conveyed only to our spirits, and it is only conveyed to our spirits by the Spirit of God. I Corinthians 2:11-12 reveals a revelation of God to us in these words: "For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God," such as salvation, a wide variety of miracles, and spiritual gifts. 64
It is only the Holy Spirit who comprehends the things of God. 65 He is the only One in the universe who can communicate the knowledge of God to us, that is, to our spirits, never to our minds. 66 The human spirit is not capable of knowing the things of God without the Holy Spirit of God's transmission of the things of God to our vitalized, regenerated human spirit. 67 This is extremely necessary in these last days, because "there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect" (Matt. 24:24). That possibility can exist only if we are not comparing the spiritual things our spirits are hearing from the Spirit of God with the Word of God. 68
THE MIND OF GOD
The Word of God is the revealed mind of God. We know what God thinks, what He likes, and what He dislikes by His Spirit, His Word, the Bible. 69 We of ourselves are unable to communicate any illuminated, divine thing to the world through our bodies, because our human mind, body, soul, and spirit cannot produce any godly revelation by itself. But if we are regenerated, born again of God's Spirit, then God's Spirit, which knows the mind of God, quickens our human spirit to God's life. 70 Only then can regenerated human spirits know revelations from God and increasingly learn the things of God, so that the Spirit of God in our regenerated human spirits may grow up in us to the fullness of Christ Jesus daily. 71
You may then ask, "How can we know the revelation of the Spirit of God?" Again, the Bible plainly states that we know the revelations of God by the Spirit of God revealing it to "our spirit[s]" (Romans 8:16). 72 This is the mind of God, which is in Christ and is given unto Christ's Body, the Church, His Bride, by the Holy Spirit in His Word, the Bible. 73 "But God hath revealed them unto us [the members of His Body, His Church, His Bride] by His Spirit: for the Spirit [of God] searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God" (I Cor. 2:10).
THE ONLY PLACE
When God, by His Holy Spirit, reveals the things concerning Himself or ourselves, again, He will not speak them to our bodies, our souls, our minds, our emotions, or our feelings. He will reveal them to only one faculty of our being, and that is our vitalized human spirit. 74 God tells us this is the only place in man that can understand the things of man and, when regenerated, the things of God. 75 The human mind is not the place that knows the things of God.
When the spirits of men are unregenerated, dead in sin and transgression, God has no way of revealing His mind to them. 76 The exception is when a person receives a revelation, as the Apostle Paul did on the road to Damascus, where he was given a supernatural vision and heard the voice of the Lord audibly, 77 and as I did when the Lord, by revelation in the office in Beverly Hills, California, revealed Himself to me. 78 Many others have received revelations from God in this way.
The most intelligent man in the world does not and cannot know the mind of God with his human faculties. 79 Our spirits must be regenerated for God to be in fellowship with us, for us to have fellowship with Him, and for us to worship Him. 80 God and man are separated without hope unless we are given the vitality of God's life. 81 God does not go to man other than by His Spirit, nor man to Him other than by the spirit of man. 82
God has given us all a free will--we are free mortal agents. 83 We are able to decide our own affairs. This is why Christians continue to fall into so many temptations after they have been saved. Too many unwise Christians refuse to read God's Word daily so that their spirits may be renewed, regenerated, which is the same as being baptized with the Holy Spirit daily, 84 which is the only power that can keep their self-will and their flesh mortified, crucified daily. 85 Also, without reading the Word daily, they will forget that it is their spirit with which they commune with God, and forget that God communes with their spirits with spiritual revelations by His divine, Holy Spirit. 86 Again, God will only accept the spirit of man to commune with Him. "God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in truth" (John 4:24).
So many believers are still walking by their minds or emotions. In my thirty-six years in the ministry, I have seen millions who call themselves Christians completely ignoring the voice of God's revelation of Himself, "The Word" (John 1:1, 14, Rev. 19:13). They ignore the Spirit that knows God's mind, the Spirit that knows where He wants them to go, what He wants them to say, and what He wants them to do. 87 They miss all the promptings of God.
Unregenerated men and women write their own Bibles in many ways so that they may live according to their own will. They proceed to live a life which they deem reasonable to themselves, a life filled with what they think is beautiful, delightful, interesting, and acceptable to their wills. Many use their own mind full of ideas and their own heart filled with self-willed devices, not caring that they are not doing God's will. They will inevitably go with their impulses or with what they think to be more logical than God's mind, the revealed Word of God, the Spirit of revelation, never thinking to listen to the Spirit of God, which conveys the mind of God to us as well as His revelations towards our well-being. 88 It is the thought of God's mind we must heed 89 when it is conveyed to us, expressed by the Holy Spirit. 90 These kinds of Christians are, at times, willing to hear the voice of revelation, but they refuse to keep the shrill voice of their feelings, emotions, self-will, and self-ways quiet. 91 They find themselves always immersed in confusion, and their spiritual vision is spotted, dark one day and hazy the next. For them, surrendering their lives to the death of Christ so that they might be resurrected unto His life is not possible because they are lured by Satan one way or another into a few of the many millions of his diversions in the world. 92 They do not have the desire to structure their lives according to God's Spirit or to have His Word constantly growing in stature by their spirit being in constant communion with God's Spirit, so that they might experience the same kind of life that every member of the true Body of Christ experiences daily through their communion with God and God's communion with them. 93
EASY TO UNDERSTAND
The knowledge of God's will is easy to understand. 94 God made it simple so we humans, by His Spirit to our spirit, may know His will for us and know His plan. 95 The revelation of God's will and plan are not known by unsaved men, but all things can be known to every man or woman who wants to know the ways of the Lord and wants to let Him do His good work in them. 96
It is the end of all ages. 97 We are living in the very last of the last days. The end of time is at hand (Rev. 22:10). Let us become as little children before every Word of God, receiving it with the utmost desire to know the mind of God and never doubting Him or disputing Him. 98 Let us never again lean on our own understanding of God with our mere human faculties (Prov. 3:5). If you are willing to become a little child before every Word of God by humbling yourself before His divine teachings, then begin by taking the first step to eternal life in Christ Jesus by saying this prayer:
My Lord and my God, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. 2 I believe that He died on the cross and shed His precious blood for the forgiveness of all my sins. 3 I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead by the power of the Holy Spirit 4 and that He sits on the right hand of God at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart and I invite You into my heart, Lord Jesus. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that You shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 You will not turn me away, Lord Jesus, You will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because Your Word, the Bible says so. 8 Your Word says that You will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that You have heard me, and I know that You have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank You, Lord Jesus, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as You command and sin no more. 11
You've just completed the first step in a series of five steps which are necessary to receive salvation. Your second step is to deny yourself and take up the cross daily for the purpose of mortifying yourself, that is, for putting to death your own will, your soulful self, and the world with all of its lusts. All these must be baptized into the death of Christ.
Step three is your resurrection from the satanic life of Adam unto the sinless life of Christ. Step four is your ascension into a position of authority to reign for God on earth, and the fifth step is to reign for God on earth to the end for the purpose of bringing about the kingdom of Heaven on earth. You must learn the Word of God, then submit yourself and do what the Word says, so that the Church and the world may see evidence of your submission to God's Word, His order, and His authority in and by you.
Praise the Lord. May God reward you abundantly.
World Pastor Tony Alamo
Our church receives much mail with thousands of requests for Bibles and literature. Much of our literature is printed in Hebrew, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Romanian, Polish, Czech, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Albanian, Serbian, Telugu, Hindi, Marathi, Bengali, and Arabic. Pastor Alamo’s ninety-one page book, The Messiah, is currently available in Hebrew, English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Korean, Greek, Arabic, Japanese, and Telugu. Distributors for Alamo literature are on the increase every day throughout the world.
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature. All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION (Acts 4:12).
DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright May, 2001 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered May, 2001
The Tony Alamo Christian Ministries is a division of Music Square Church, Inc.
"Leaders and Fables" Footnotes:
1. Job 1:1, 8, 2:3-10, I Pet. 3:10-12 return
2. Psa. 5:4-5, 45:7, 97:10, 101:2-8, 119:104, 128, 163, 139:21-22, Prov. 8:13, Amos 5:15, I Thes. 5:22, Heb. 1:8-9, I Pet. 3:11, Rev. 2:6 return
3. Prov. 1:2-7, 22-23, 2:1-12. 4:5-13. 5:1-2, 7, 8:8-11, 12-17, 20, 32-36, 9:1-6, 9-11, 10:13-14, 17, 12:1, 16:22, 18:15, 19:20-21, 22:17-19, 23:12, 23, Hos. 4:6, I Cor. 1:4-5, 15:34, II Cor. 8:7, Eph. 1:16-19, Phlp. 1:9-11, 3.:7-11, Col. 1:9-11, 2:2-3, II Tim. 3:16-17, II Pet. 1:5-9, 3:18 return
4. Matt. 9:11-13, 10:7-8, 14-16, Mark 16:15-18, John 15:17-19, Acts 13:46-52, Rom. 10:13-15, II Cor. 5:17-21, Col. 1:25-29, I John 2:15-17, 3:1 return
5. Matt. 11:5-6, Mark 16:15-18, Acts 2:38-41, 10:42-44, 16:9-10, Rom. 10:13-17, I Cor. 1:17-24, 9:16, Eph. 3:2-10 return
6. Psa. 119:105, Prov. 1:23, Luke 2:25-26, 12:11-12, John 1:1-4, 14:26, 16:7, 12-15, I Cor. 2:9-13, Eph. 3:4-5, 17-19, I John 2:20, 27 return
7. Luke 9:23-24, John 3:5-6, 6:63, 8:31-32, 10:3-4, 15:9-11, Rom. 8:1, 11:22, I Cor. 15:31, Gal. 2:20, Phlp. 3:8-16, Col. 1:21-23, 4:2, I John 2:24-25 return
8. Psa. 138:2, 119:89, Isa. 40:8, John 6:63, I Cor. 2:12-13, 15, II Pet. 1:19-21, I John. 4:1 return
9. II Cor. 6:14-18, Eph. 4:27, 5:11, I Pet. 2:9, Jas. 4:7 return
10. Matt. 13:41-42, 49-50, 25:1-30, John 15:14, Eph. 4:4-6, 5:27, I Tim. 6:14, Heb. 10:38, 13:4, Jas. 2:10, II Pet. 3:14, I John 2:4, 3:8-10, Rev. 21:8, 22:15 return
11. Psa. 24:3-5, 97:10, 119:1-3, Isa. 26:2, 35:8, Matt. 12:33, Luke 1:74-75, Rev. 3:1-4 return
12. Deut. 32:18-25, I Chron. 28:9, Prov. 1:25-33, Isa. 24:19-23, Jer. 6:19, 7:25-29, Nah. 1:2-6, Matt. 7:17-23, 23:13-17, 33, Gal. 5:19-21, Eph. 5:5-6, II Tim. 2:16, Titus 2:11-12, Heb. 6:4-8, 10:26-31, Rev. 14:9-11, 16:1-11, 17-21 return
13. Psa. 1:1-6, 5:4-6, 7:11, 45:7, 97:10, 101:3, 119:104, 128, 163, 139:21-22, Amos 3:3, Matt. 6:24, Rom. 1:18-25, 8:7-8, I Cor. 10:21, II Cor. 6:14-16, Eph. 4:22-24, 5:3-11, Jas. 4:4, I John 1:5-6 return
14. Psa. 97:10, Prov. 8:13, Amos 5:15, Eph. 4:26, II Cor. 6:14-18, Rev. 3:1-3, 15-16 return
15. Deut. 32:4, Psa. 5:6, Prov. 6:16-17, 10:30-31, Rev. 22:14-15, 21:8, 10, 27 return
16. John 12:35, 46, Acts 26:17-18, II Cor. 6:14-16, Eph. 5:8-11, I Pet. 2:9, I John 1:5 return
17. Gen. 9:5-6, Exod. 20:13-14, 16, Lev. 18:6-20, 22-24, 20:10-17, 19-21, Num. 35:16-18, 30-31, Deut. 5:17, Matt. 19:18, Mark 7:20-23, Luke 18:20, Gal. 5:19-21, I John 3:15, Rev. 21:8, 22:15 return
18. Isa. 5:20-24, Dan. 7:25 return
19. Mark 16:15-16, John 3:16-18, Rom. 10:8-15, I Cor. 1:21-30, 15:1-11, I Tim. 2:1-7 return
20. Psa. 1:4-6, 9:17, 21:8-9, Matt. 3:12, 25:32-33, 41-46, Eph. 5:5-6, Heb. 10:30-31, II Pet. 2:12-22, Jude 5-7, 12-15, Rev. 2:23, 20:12-15, 21:8 return
21. John 3:19-20, Eph. 5:11-12, 6:11-12 return
22. I Sam. 15:29, Psa. 89:34, Tit. 1:2 return
23. Psa. 52:1-7, Prov. 17:13, Rom. 2:8-9, II Thes. 2:10-12, III John 1:11, Rev. 13:4-6 return
24. Matt. 24:4-5, 24, I Cor. 6:9, Eph. 4:13-14, 5:6, II Tim. 3:12-17, I John 3:7-10 return
25. Rom. 13:1-7 return
26. Prov. 6:20-23, Zech. 4:6, Matt. 22:29, Mark 13:31, John 5:24, 6:63, 14:26, 16:13-14, Acts 4:31, Rom. 1:9, 8:1-4, 10:17, I Cor. 2:12-13, II Cor. 3:3, 5-6, Eph. 6:10-18, I Thes. 1:5, II Tim. 3:14-17, II Pet. 1:19-21, I John 4:1, 5:6-7 return
27. John 6:63, Rom. 8:6, 10, II Cor. 3:6, Gal. 6:8 return
28. John 4:24, 15:26, 17:19-22, I Cor. 2:4-5, I Thes. 1:5-6, I Pet. 1:12, I John 5:7, 20 return
29. Luke 9:23-25, Rom. 8:1, 12-13, Phlp. 3:7-9, Col. 3:5-6, Titus 2:12, I Pet. 4:1-2, Rev. 12:11 return
30. Luke 12:11-12, John 3:5, 6:63, 14:26, 16:13-14, Rom. 8:11, II Cor. 6:16-18, Gal. 2:20, Eph. 3:16-21, Col. 1:27-29, I John 2:27 return
31. John 3:3, 5-6, 14:15-23, 15:4-5, 17:22-23, Rom. 6:3-14, 8:10, 23-27, I Cor. 3:16-17, 6:15, 19-20, 15:45, Gal. 2:20, Eph. 4:30, Col. 1:9-14 return
32. Ezek. 36:27, John 14:15-20, 23, 26, 15:1-11, Rom. 8:1, 10-14, 26-28, I Cor. 3:9, 15:10, Gal. 5:16, 25 return
33. Matt. 7:7-8, Luke 12:11-12, John 3:5, 10:3-4, 14:23-24, 26, 15:3, 7, 16:13-14, Rom. 8:14, 10:17, Gal. 5:22-25, Phlp. 2:12, Col. 3:1-3, 16, II Tim. 2:15, 3:14-17, Heb. 11:6, I John 2:20, 27 return
34. Mark 13:11, Luke 12:11-12, Acts 1:8, II Cor. 5:18-21 return
35. Psa. 138:2, Isa. 40:8, Jer. 23:29, Matt. 24:35, Heb. 4:12, 11:3, I Pet. 1:24-25 return
36. Psa. 119:140, Prov. 30:5, II Tim. 3:15-17 return
37. Exod. 34:4, 10, 27-28, 32, Deut. 4:12-14, 5:3-26, 10:4, Matt. 4:4 return
38. Job 23:12, Psa. 19:7-11, 94:12, 107:20, 111:7-8, 138:2, John 1:1-5, 5:24-26, 6:63, 68, Acts 13:48, II Tim. 3:16-17, Heb. 4:12, II Pet. 1:21, I John 1:1-2 return
39. Zech. 7:11-12, II Cor. 3:6, I Thes. 1:5, II Tim. 3:15-17, I Pet. 1:11-12, II Pet. 1:21, I John 1:5, Rev. 1:1-2, 11, 22:6-7 return
40. Isa. 64:8, John 10:1, 7, 9, 14:6, 15:5-7, Rom. 8:37, I Cor. 1:25, II Cor. 12:9-10, Phlp. 4:13, I John 2:13-14 return
41. Prov. 15:21, 16:22, Eccl. 1:17, 2:3, 12-13, 10:16, Isa. 9:17, Matt. 26:41, Acts 20:35, Rom. 4:19, 8:3, I Cor. 1:25-31, 2:3-5, 13:4, 15:43, II Cor. 12:9-10, 13:4, Gal. 4:9, II Tim. 3:1-9, Heb. 11:34 return
42. Luke 12:11-12, John 14:26, 16:13-15, Rom. 8:1, 4, II Tim. 4:1-2 return
43. Gen. 5:22, Mark 1:12, John 6:63, 14:26, 15:8, 14, Rom. 8:1-2, 13-17, 15:13, I Cor. 14:15, Gal. 5:25, 6:8, I John 2:4-5 return
44. Zech. 4:6, Luke 12:11-12, John 3:5, 4:23-24, 16:13-14, Rom. 8:11, 26-27, 10:17, I Cor. 2:10-12, Phlp. 2:5, 3:3, II Pet. 1:19-21 return
45. Luke 24:49, John 14:16-20, 26, 15:26, 16:7-15, Acts 1:4-5, 2:1-4, 38-39, 5:32 return
46. Isa. 14:16-17, Jer. 30:7, Dan. 11:31, 12:1, Matt. ch. 24, 25:13, Mark 4:24, Luke 18:1, 21:27-28, 36, Eph. 4:27, II Thes. 2:10-12, II Tim. 3:1-5, Heb. 10:25, 12:26-29, I Pet. 5:8-9, Rev. 2:10, 6:10-11, 8:13, 12:9, 12, 15:1, 21:9 return
47. Gen. 5:22, Josh. 1:8, Luke 12:11-12, John 3:5, 14:26, 6:63, Rom. 8:1, 3-6, Gal. 5:16, 6:8 return
48. Deut. 8:3, Matt. 4:4, Mark 16:16, John 1:1, 14, Acts 15:11, 16:31, Rom. 10:9, 13, Col. 1:16-17, 21-23 return
49. Matt. 1:23, John 1:1, 14, I John 1:1-3, Rev. 19:11-13 return
50. Rom. 8:1, 13, 12:2, I Cor. 15:31, II Cor. 4:16, Gal. 5:24-25, Eph. 4:23-24, Col. 3:5-11, Titus 3:5 return
51. Psa. 5:11, 18:1-3, 30, Isa. 26:3-4, Matt. 26:41, Rom. 8:1, Gal. 5:16-17 return
52. Gen. 19:15-26, Luke 9:62, II Pet. 2:20-22 return
53. II Sam. 11:2-4, Matt. 14:28-31, Jas. 1:14-15 return
54. Matt. 13:44-46, Luke 9:23-26, 14:26-27, John 5:24, 12:24-26, Rom. 6:3-11, 8:13-14, I Cor. 15:31, Gal. 2:20, 5:24 return
55. Rom. 6:3-11, I Cor. 15:16-23, II Cor. 4:11, 14, Col. 3:1-4 return
56. John 14:20, 17:22-23, I Cor. 2:10-12, 6:17, 19-20 return
57. Rom. 8:27, 11:33-36, I Cor. 2:7-9, Eph. 3:8 return
58. Psa. 139:1-16, Rom. 8:26-27, I Cor. 2:10-11 return
59. Luke 12:11-12, John 7:38-39, 14:26, 15:26, 16:12-14, I Cor. 2:7-10 return
60. I Sam. 16:7, I Kin. 8:39, I Chron. 28:9, Psa. 44:21, Prov. 5:21, 16:1, Jer. 17:9-10, Rom. 8:27, Heb. 4:12, Rev. 2:23 return
61. Rom. 11:33-36, 16:25-27, I Cor. 2:11-12, Eph. 1:8-11, 3:4-5, Col. 1:15-19, 26-27 return
62. Dan. 2:1-30, Matt. 16:13-17, Luke 2:25-26, I Cor. 2:6-16, Col. 2:2-3 return
63. Job 11:7-11, 37:5, 23-24, John 3:3-6, Rom. 8:26-27, I Cor. 2:14 return
64. Matt. 10:7-8, Rom. 8:32, I Cor. 12:7-11, 13, Eph. 2:5-6, I Pet. 1:3, Rev. 21:6, 22:17 return
65. Job 37:5, 14-16, 23-24, Rom. 8:26-27, 11:34-35, I Cor. 2:7-16 return
66. Luke 12:11-12, John 14:26, I Cor. 1:18, 21, 2:4-7, 12:7-11, 13, Eph. 1:17, 3:4-5 return
67. Rom. 8:7-8, 11:33-35, I Cor. 2:12, 14-16 return
68. Matt. 24:4-5, 11, 24, Luke 21:8, Eph. 4:14, 5:6, II Thes. 2:3, I John 3:7, II John 7, Rev. 12:9, 20:3,8 return
69. Gen. 19:24-26, Exod. 20:5-7, Deut. 4:1-49, 28:1-68, Psa. 78:41-72, 119:9,11, Ezek. 3:19, 18:24, Nah. 1:3, II Cor. 5:10-11, II Pet. 2:4-9 return
70. John 3:3, 5-6, 5:21, 6:63, Rom. 4:17, 6:3-14, 8:11, Eph. 2:1-6, Col. 2:10-13, I Pet. 1:3, 23, 3:18 return
71. Josh. 1:8, Matt. 6:11, Luke 9:23-24, John 8:31-32, 15:9-12, Acts 17:11, Rom. 11:22, I Cor. 15:31, Col. 1:9-10, I Thes. 4:1, II Thes. 2:14-15, I John 2:24-25 return
72. John 4:24, Rom. 1:9, 8:4-10, 15-16, I Cor. 2:10-14, 12:13 return
73. Rom. 8:4-10, 15-16, I Cor. 2:10-16, 12:13 return
74. John 4:23-24, Rom. 1:9, I Cor. 2:9-16, 14:15 return
75. I Cor. 2:10-15 return
76. I Cor. 2:14, Eph. 2:1-3 return
77. Acts 9:1-22, Gal. 1:11-24 return
78. Dry Bones, Signs of the Times by Tony Alamo available free of charge return
79. John 6:63, I Cor. 1:17-19, 2:14, 3:18-20 return
80. Rom. 6:3-11, 8:1-16, 12:2, Eph. 2:12-22, Phlp. 3:8-11, Titus 3:4-7, I John 1:5-7 return
81. John 1:1-4, 6:33-35, 40, 47-48, 68, 14:6, Rom. 7:5-6, Eph. 2:12-22, I John 5:11-13 return
82. John 4:24, 6:63, Rom. 1:9, 2:29, 7:6, 8:1-2, 4, 9, 11, 13-14, 16, 26, I Cor. 2:4, 10-14, 3:16, 6:11, 17, 19-20, 12:3-11, II Cor. 3:6, Gal. 5:5, 16, 25, 6:8, Eph. 2:18, 22, 6:17-18, II Pet. 1:21, I John 3:24, 4:2, 13, Jude 20 return
83. Gen. 2:16-17, 3:1-6, Deut. 5:29, 30:19, Josh. 24:15, II Chron. 36:15-16, Psa.95:8, Prov. 1:24-31, Isa. 1:18-20, Jer. 7:23-24, Heb. 11:24-25 return
84. Psa. 36:9, 119:105, Prov. 13:14, 14:27, John 4:14, Acts 2:38, Rev. 21:6-8 return
85. Josh. 1:8, Psa. 119:9, Luke 9:23-24, John 5:24-25, 8:31-32, 14:23, 15:3, 7-11, I Cor. 15:31, Col. 1:9-11, 21-23, I Pet. 1:23-25, Jas. 1:21-25, I John 2:24-25 return
86. John 6:63, 14:6, II Tim. 3:16, II Pet. 1:21 return
87. Matt. 6:25-33, 10:19-20, Rom. 8:27, I Cor. 2:10, 12-13, 16 return
88. Rom. 8:4-6, 9-14, I Cor. 2:4-5, 12-16, Eph. 5:8-9 return
89. Matt. 24:4-5, Mark 13:33, Luke 11:35, Rom. 13:14, Eph. 4:20-27, Col. 3:9-17, I John 4:1-3 return
90. Rom. 8:1, 4-5, Gal. 5:16-17, Eph. 5:15-18 return
91. Matt. 13:20-22, Jas. 1:6-8, 14-15, II Pet. 2:14-15, 3:16-17 return
92. II Thes. 2:8-13, II Pet. 2:12-15, 17-22 return
93. Luke 9:23, 18:1, 21:36, I Cor. 15:31, Gal. 2:20, 5:19-25, I Thes. 5:17, Heb. 3:12-15 return
94. Matt. 11:28-30, 19:16-17, 21, 22:37-40, John 5:39, I Cor. 2:6-16, Eph. 1:17-23, 3:3-5, Col. 1:9-10, I John 5:19-20 return
95. John 6:45, Rom. 1:16-17, 10:9, 16:25-26, Eph. 1:3-14, 18-23, 3:1-6, 9-11, Col. 1:23, 26-27, II Tim. 1:9-10 return
96. Rom. 8:1, 13:14, 15:6, I Cor. 2:6-16, Gal. 5:24, 6:8, Eph. 4:21-24, Phlp. 2:4-5, I Pet. 4:1-2 return
97. Psa. 102:25-26, Isa. 24:17-20, 51:6-8, Matt. 5:18, 24:3-51, Heb. 1:10-12, II Pet. 3:3-12, Rev. 20:11-15 return
98. Matt. 18:3-4, Eph. 5:1-2, 8-11, II Tim. 3:14-17, I Pet. 2:2 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return
12. John 14:6 return
13. Acts 4:12 return