by Tony Alamo
I have received many e-mails over the last couple of months. They ask me to share my opinion about the war in the Middle East. They say what I tell them might change the destiny of two countries, Palestine and Israel, and bring about peace. For years I have told people, as well as all government agencies, that God has called me out of the world of opinions and into the spiritual world of truth.
Here is the truth about what God said will bring peace in the Middle East for Israel. God will do it this way: "I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though ALL THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH BE GATHERED TOGETHER AGAINST IT. In that day, saith the Lord, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness [horse and rider here are symbolic of nations and leaders of nations]: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah,1 and will smite every horse [nation] of the people with [spiritual] blindness. And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the Lord of hosts their God [Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. When the name Jerusalem is mentioned, it is symbolic of Jerusalem's overall power over Israel,1A which is symbolic of the final Jerusalem, the 'New Jerusalem'2]" (Zech. 12:2-5). "And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth" (Zech. 14:12). God shall do this for Israel when they receive the New Covenant, which He promised them in the Old Testament.3
"For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel; So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at My presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground. And I will call for a sword against him" (Ezek. 38:19-21).
The book of Ezekiel and the book of Zechariah agree prophetically on how God shall bring about peace for Israel in the Middle East in these last days, when God will cause the Roman one-world fourth beast kingdom army to attack Israel with all its force.4 Soldiers from the nations shall come unto Israel "like a cloud" (Ezek. 38:9, 16). God will destroy them all.5 This act of God will bring about peace in the Middle East for Israel.6
Gog, Magog, Meshech, and Tubal are symbolic of the fourth and final beast kingdom of the world, a one-world kingdom, different than any other kingdom that has ever been on earth before.7 This is mentioned in the book of Daniel, chapter seven, verses seven through eight. The prophet Daniel received visions from God showing how God, the Rock, God the Messiah, "shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms" (Dan. 2:44). They will become "like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them" (Dan. 2:35). God promises He will give these dead Roman United Nations soldiers "a place there of graves in Israel." "And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude [the Roman fourth beast world government army]: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog. And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land. Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I shall be glorified, saith the Lord God. And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search. And the passengers that pass through the land, when any seeth a man's bone, then shall he set up a sign by it, till the buriers have buried it in the valley of Hamongog. And also the name of the city shall be Hamonah. Thus shall they cleanse the land" (Ezek. 39:11-16).
After this, Israel shall dwell in peace.8 "Neither will I hide My face any more from them: for I have poured out My Spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord God" (Ezek. 39:29). This will happen only after the Jews accept the New Covenant.9 They broke the Old Covenant at Mount Sinai when they began worshipping the golden calf that Aaron made.10 They wanted this golden calf to lead them back to Egypt because there was no garlic or onions in the desert.11 God wanted to kill them, but Moses intervened.12
GOD PROMISED A NEW COVENANT, A NEW TESTAMENT, WHICH WOULD FULFILL THE OLD
God gave them another chance, a New Covenant. He told Abraham, Jeremiah, and others,13 "Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a NEW COVENANT with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah13A [spiritual Israel]: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which My covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord: But this shall be the [NEW] COVENANT that I will make with the house of Israel [spiritual Israel]; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put My law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts;14 and will be their God, and they shall be My people.15 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they [spiritual Israel, those who by faith accept the New Covenant16] shall all know Me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their [former] iniquity [when they repent of the sin of rejecting the New Covenant, God the Messiah, and the blood of the New Covenant, which God the Messiah said 'is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins' (Matt. 26:28, orig. Gk.)]" (Jer. 31:31-34).17 All their other sins will also be taken away when they finally receive Him on His terms.18
When they accept God's condition, which is God's New Covenant through the blood of God the Messiah (and it is written that they will19), God will destroy their enemies, even if their enemies be the whole world.20 "Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you" (Zech. 8:23). They will be united with He who is their life, their Lord, and their resurrected King, He who is their resurrection and life.21 "Thus will I [God] magnify Myself, and sanctify Myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord" (Ezek. 38:23).
Again, the destruction of the enemies of Israel are written in the books of Zechariah, chapter twelve, verses two through ten, chapter fourteen, verse twelve, and Ezekiel chapters thirty-eight and thirty-nine, "And I will remember their [former] sin no more [when they repent of this evil which has displeased God so much that He let their enemies overtake them for centuries]" (Jer. 31:34).22 Once they accept the New Covenant through the blood of God, the resurrected Messiah, God will fight for them, and by the Spirit in His Word, destroy all of their enemies.23
The Jews have been cursed for the past two thousand years for saying, "His blood be on us, and on our children" (Matt. 27:25).24 But God, because of the promise He made to Abraham25 regarding the New Covenant, fulfilled the New Covenant so that Israel could be reunited to God under one condition: that they would accept the New Covenant through the blood of the Messiah, which was symbolized in Egypt when God made them kill a lamb and put its blood on the door posts and lintels of every house so the firstborn of each family would not die that night and so Israel could be delivered from bondage.26
Just before God delivered the Jews from Egypt, He told them "the blood shall be to you for a token [This token is the prophecy of the coming Messiah and His blood He would shed to take away the sins of the world. The blood shall be placed] upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you [I will not destroy your firstborn, I will deliver you from Egypt. 'I will be your God, and ye shall be My people' (Jer. 7:23)27]" (Exod. 12:13).
God would not deliver Israel from Egypt or spare the firstborn of their families until Israel accepted the token or sign of the New Covenant, which was to take place in the future, that is, when God the Messiah, the Word, would come into the world as a man.28 The angel told His mother, Mary, to call His name Jesus, Yeshuah.28A This was the incarnation of God, which happened around two thousand years ago.29 Those who have been adopted into the household of faith are the continuation of God's incarnation on earth throughout the last two thousand years and up to the present day. The second thing God the Messiah did was to pass through death, resurrection, then be transformed, trans-figured from flesh to the Spirit, the life-giving Holy Spirit.30 This is what the token or sign of the Passover means. This is truly what the Passover is all about.
Today when the Jews are celebrating the Passover, without knowing it, they are celebrating the blood of God the Messiah, the Lord Jesus Christ, who came into the world and was faithful to God to the death31 to show "the exceeding greatness of His power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of His mighty power, Which He wrought in Christ [the Messiah], when He raised Him from the dead, and set Him at His own right hand in the heavenly places [the 'right hand' or arm of God symbolizes Christ being 'the power of God, and the wisdom of God' (I Cor. 1:24)]" (Eph. 1:19-20).32 The Jews are outwardly celebrating the Passover by the letter. They need to inwardly accept the Passover by accepting the New Covenant, which is Christ their Messiah and His blood, blood that was shed for the forgiveness of not only their sins, but for the sins of all the people of the world who would receive the New Covenant.
Again, God would kill the firstborn of every family of Israel in Egypt if they refused to acknowledge the blood of the Lamb of God, God's only begotten Son. To please God, Israel had to place the blood on the door posts and lintels of each house.33 Then, in haste, they had to eat the flesh of the lamb, which was symbolic of eating God's Word, the Tree of Life.34 This symbol, type, or figure of the Messiah was to be eaten by the Jews that night. This symbolized God eventually coming to the world as a man and dying for them so that their former sins could be forgiven. Then He could live in them by His Spirit, which would give them His life and power, enabling them to never sin sins unto death again.35 "There is a sin unto death...and there is a sin not unto death" (I John 5:16-17). The sins "not unto death" are sins of ignorance. God will forgive sins which are truly of ignorance if they are truly repented of.35A
Jesus is the Messiah, the true Lamb of God, He who laid His life down to take away the sins of the world.36 He, both human and God, was resurrected by the Spirit of the Father living in Him to become the Holy Spirit and a life-giving Spirit. He did this so that we, by accepting the New Covenant, could be raised from the dead on the last day, just as He was on the third day.37 In this way, God could have many sons, instead of only one begotten Son.38 Jesus would then be the firstborn among many sons, many brethren.39 Eventually God would open the door of salvation to the Gentiles.40 God provoked Israel to jealousy in this way.41
When anyone makes peace with God by accepting His New Covenant and everything pertaining to it, this pleases God. These individuals will have forgiveness of sins and eternal life. "When a man's ways please the Lord, He maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him" (Prov. 16:7).
In the Old Covenant, everything was by the letter. The law was written in stone.42 But the New Covenant is a spiritual covenant, one under which God lives in His people43 and inscribes His law "in their inward parts, and write[s] it in their hearts" (Jer. 31:33).44
NO SPIRITUAL LIFE WITHOUT THE NEW COVENANT
The New Covenant is the basis of all spiritual life.45 With the New Covenant our former sins can be forgiven.46 With the New Covenant our souls, our conscience, can have peace.47 With the New Covenant we can always obey God and do whatsoever pleases Him.48 With the New Covenant we are able to have fellowship with God.49 With the New Covenant we can have a deep inside knowledge of God.50 With the New Covenant we can experience God's life living in and through us.51 And with the New Covenant we can experience the teaching, the leading, the guiding of the Holy Spirit.52 With the New Covenant God can hear us, answer us, and show us "great and mighty things" (Jer. 33:3).53 With the New Covenant when we pray to God, our enemies led by Satan can be destroyed.54 When we accept the New Covenant all things are ours.55 With the New Covenant we can become the sons of God.56 We can "rule [the nations] with a rod of iron [which is symbolic of the Word of God]" (Rev. 2:27). With the New Covenant we may be lambs among wolves, but God is with His lambs and is in His lambs, and He is not with the wolves.57 Without the New Covenant we can have no confidence that our sins are forgiven.58 We could not obey God because His life and power would not be in us to give us the power to obey Him.59 And without the New Covenant we could only have an outside knowledge of God.60 And without the New Covenant we cannot fellowship with God. Without the New Covenant, "It is impossible to please [God]" (Heb. 11:6). And if we cannot please Him, He will not hear us, answer us, or fight for us.61 We will be on our own. The New Covenant is available to everyone who wants all that God has.
Spiritual life cannot come about except through death and resurrection.62 We cannot receive the Spirit, the New Covenant, or have the life of God Himself living in us unless we first die.63 By this God means we must die out to our self and to the world, "the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life," our old lives of sin (I John 2:16).64 This is because no one can resurrect from the dead until they are first dead to the world. Only then can the Spirit of God, the Spirit of resurrection, enter them.65 This spiritual resurrection unto eternal life is accomplished simply by completely turning your heart away from the things of the world and the cares of the world by completely turning your heart to God.66 This is how death and spiritual resurrection, or being born again of the Spirit, takes place. It all takes place at the cross. Where Christ died, we must die. The way Christ resurrected, we must resurrect, which is by God's Spirit in us.66A
John 1:1 states that "In the beginning was the Word...and the Word was God." Verse 4 states, "In Him was life." It is the covenant of God that the Word, which has God's life in it, would come into the world as a man and tabernacle among us.67 His plan was and still is to live in humans by imparting His life, Himself into them, as the Holy Spirit, a life-giving Spirit.68 But how can this happen? How can the immortal life of God enter us so we can have eternal life like Him?
In John chapter thirteen, verses four through twenty, our salvation is left in the outer court, outside the temple. This temple, church, or synagogue in the Old Testament is symbolic of our bodies, where the Spirit of God must live in order for us to be saved.69 "Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?" (I Cor. 6:19). "Ye are the temple of God" (I Cor. 3:16). "As Thou, Father, art in Me, and I in Thee...they also may be one in Us" (John 17:21).69A When the Spirit of God is outside the body, it's impossible for any man to fulfill the law because again, His life, His power, is not in us for us to be able to keep the law.70 Jesus said, "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill" (Matt. 5:17). By God's Spirit living in Jesus's human body, by His being half God and half man, He was able to fulfill the law. When God enters us, we become half God and half man because of God living in us, and we also are able to fulfill the law. We cannot enter Heaven without His Spirit, His resurrected life, which is His power both living and working in us.71
In the Old Testament, God required a blood sacrifice to be killed instead of the sinner, for any person of Israel to be forgiven of their sins.71A The blood sacrifice was to be a lamb, a goat, a ram, or a bullock.71B The poor people, who couldn't afford one of these, could offer a turtle dove or pigeon.71C All these sacrifices were figures or symbols of God the Messiah, who was to come to the world as a man to be God's New Covenant blood sacrifice for us.72 God had to come into the world as a man so He could have sinless human blood to shed for the forgiveness of our sins.72A "God is a Spirit" (John 4:24). A spirit has no blood. This is why He had to become a man.
In the Old Testament, animal sacrifices were given daily, as well as on the Day of Atonement, to gain forgiveness for sinners. This was symbolic of God coming to the world in a human body to die, shed His blood, and resurrect by the Holy Spirit, becoming a life-giving Spirit. He did this to show us His love and to let us know that we could be like Him after He imparts His life-giving Spirit into us at the time we repent of our sins by accepting the New Covenant in His blood. Then we not only have His image, but His likeness.72B After the New Covenant came, after the true Lamb of God came into the world as God's sacrifice for us so our sins could be forgiven, the blood of animals could "never take away sin[s]: But this man [this New Covenant God-man], after He had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; From henceforth expecting till His enemies be made His footstool. For by one offering [of Himself] He hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified. Whereof the Holy Spirit also is a witness to us: for after that He had said before, This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more" (Heb. 10:11-17).
In the New Covenant, all sinners become saints in Christ Jesus.72C Because this God-man, after His death and resurrection, was transformed from a God-man to the Holy Spirit, He was able to be a life-giving Spirit.73 He then could impart His eternal life into us as a life-giving Spirit.74 Because His life and power lives and works in us after we have accepted the New Covenant, it is impossible for us to sin. For "He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin [unto death]; for His seed [Christ] remaineth in him:75 and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God" (I John 3:8-10a).
We have no need of any further sacrifice, because now we have the power to not sin both living and working in us. After we've been transformed from death unto eternal life, after our sins have been forgiven through the New Covenant blood of Christ, and after we are new creatures, we will realize that our sacrifice, the Lord, died once for our sins and will never die again for them.75A This He tells us in Revelation chapter one, verse eighteen, "I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore." Therefore, if we fall away after Christ, the God-man, has become a life-giving Spirit in us, giving us the power to "go, and sin no more" "lest a worse thing come unto [us]" (John 8:11, 5:14), "there [will remain] no more sacrifice for sins" (Heb. 10:26). "For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Spirit, And have tasted the good Word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put Him to an open shame" (Heb. 6:4-6). God in the Spirit of the Messiah enters our spirit with His blood, and washes all our sins away. Then all of our filthy sins, no matter how many sins or how bad they were, the blood of Jesus "taketh away the sin of the world" (John 1:29).
THE MEANING OF JESUS WASHING HIS DISCIPLES' FEET AND THE MEANING FOR US TO WASH EACH OTHER'S FEET
Jesus symbolized the first part of the process of our salvation by washing His disciples' feet.76 When our sins are washed away, when God sees the blood smeared on the door posts and lintels of our hearts, the Father in Christ and the Holy Spirit, which are one, will enter into our spirits blending or mingling Himself with our spirits, resurrecting our dead spirits unto eternal life.77 We are able to retain this precious gift from God if we don't break the New Covenant, that is, if we continue living a holy life by God's powerful life in us.
The Lord's washing of the disciples' feet refers to the washing, the cleansing in water in the outer court of the tabernacle.78 The washing of the disciples' feet symbolizes the washing away of the sin from our former worldly life, the lives where our feet have taken us to sin.79 It is symbolic of the final end of our former worldly lives, just as in the Old Testament it was the end of the former worldly lives of the lambs, bullocks, and other sacrifices. It is symbolic of our saying we will now live resurrected, sinless lives by the power of God's Spirit living in us. This is symbolic of the disciples being cleansed of their sins so that they can be newly resurrected living sacrifices in which God can live, the continuation of God's incarnation in man.80 Now their feet will walk wherever the Lord, by His Spirit, leads them. Now they will walk in cleanness of Spirit, "in newness of Spirit" (Rom. 7:6).81 The washing away of our sins must first take place before salvation or resurrection from the dead can take place.82
"He riseth from supper, and laid aside His garments; and took a towel, and girded Himself. After that He poureth water into a basin, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith He was girded. Then cometh He to Simon Peter: and Peter saith unto Him, Lord, dost thou wash my feet? Jesus answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter. Peter saith unto Him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with Me. Simon Peter saith unto Him, Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head. Jesus saith to him, He that is washed needeth not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: and ye are clean, but not all. For He knew who should betray Him; therefore said He, Ye are not all clean. So after He had washed their feet, and had taken His garments, and was set down again, He said unto them, Know ye what I have done to you? Ye call Me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am. If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet [which means live a holy life before each other to prove, or reflect, that God is truly living in you82A]. For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you. Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his Lord; neither he that is sent greater than He that sent him. If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them. I speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen: but that the scripture may be fulfilled, He that eateth bread with Me hath lifted up his heel against Me. Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am He. Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth Me; and he that receiveth Me receiveth Him that sent Me" (John 13:4-20).
John chapter fourteen, verses sixteen through twenty is the turning point of this gospel. We come out of the outer court into the holy place and the Holy of Holies is built up by the Spirit of God within us.83 The book of John chapter twenty, verse twenty-two tells us the only way God's life can be in us and fully grow up in us is to receive the Holy Spirit from God the Messiah. We must accept the New Covenant by faith, through Christ and His blood, because He is the New Covenant "poured out [in His blood] for many for the forgiveness of sins" (Matt. 26:28, orig. Gk.). Again, this happens when we have turned our hearts entirely away from the world, that is, when we have turned our hearts entirely unto God, and forsaken today's world for the purpose of receiving God's world,84 the Kingdom of Heaven on "earth, as it is in Heaven," just as the Lord's disciples did two thousand years ago (Matt. 6:10).
The Lord revealed that He would become a life-giving Spirit in the Gospel of John, chapters fourteen through sixteen. The exact way is written in the gospel of John, chapters eighteen through twenty. This is the way, the way to our death and spiritual resurrection. Through death and resurrection, God in the Messiah, a man who was also God because God was living in Him, became, after His transformation, a life-giving Spirit.85 After His death and resurrection, this God-man came back to His disciples as the Holy Spirit. He "breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Spirit" (John 20:22).
The Holy Spirit is the Spirit that gives life.86 With this Spirit the life comes into us. With this life we have light, and with this life in us we know we have all the riches of this God-man.87 All the riches of Christ in their totality equal His life. If we have His life, we are able to enjoy or experience the Lord as "THE DOOR" to the Father (John 10:9).88 Also, we are able to enjoy or experience the Lord as the Good Shepherd that leads us through the door89 unto the Father, which also is Himself.89A He is the ONLY Mediator between us and God, the Father, with all of His blessings.90 Mary is not the mediator between God and man. Nor is anyone else but Jesus.91 We become "heirs of God, and joint-heirs" of everything He owns, all the riches of God (Rom. 8:17). God wants you to know what they are. God wants "the eyes of your understanding [to be] enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of His power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of His mighty power, Which He wrought in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead, and set Him at His own right hand [the 'right hand' or arm of God symbolizes Christ's being 'the power of God, and the wisdom of God' (I Cor. 1:24)] in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: And hath put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be the head over all things to the Church, Which is His Body [which is a network or group of human bodies in whom He lives by the Spirit and does His work], the fulness of Him that filleth all in all" (Eph. 1:18-23).
When a Jew or anyone else receives the New Covenant, which means when they turn their hearts completely from the world and only to God,92 God will enter them with His life, power, and riches.93 Turning completely to the Word of God is the same as turning our hearts completely to God.
Remember, God is the Word.94 "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us" (John 1:14). God the Messiah said, "The Words that I speak unto you, they are Spirit, and they are life" (John 6:63). When Israel or anyone else receives the New Covenant, the Word of God, which is God, the life of God will enter them.95 They will have God's life in them. This is how peace shall come about in the Middle East for Israel. Peace in the Middle East for Israel cannot and will not be accomplished in any other way.
MAN'S EFFORTS ARE WORTHLESS. WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT GOD BEING INVOLVED BOTH IN US AND WITH US.95A
The carnal Roman fourth beast United Nations government, the American govern-ment, the Israeli government, the Palestinian government, and any other government which attempts to bring peace in the Middle East with their negotiations, retarded peace treaties, or anything else will never succeed. Any attempt of man to bring peace in the Middle East or anywhere in the world is hopeless because that which is happening in the world today is spiritual, and carnal man has no understanding of how to solve spiritual problems.96 Only God will bring peace for Israel in the Middle East and throughout the world for God's children, just as He did for Noah, his wife, his three sons, their wives, Israel (in the time of Moses), and everyone else.97 Everyone else will not drown this time but be burnt up with the rest of this present world.98
The reason God gave the New Covenant not only to Israel but to the whole world is so His purpose can be achieved. God made man in His image.99 God's eternal purpose is to live inside man so that man will not only have His image but His likeness as well.100
It is extremely important to realize that Jesus not only became a Spirit, but that He became a life-giving Spirit, that is, a Spirit who imparts His life into us.101 He will live in us, and the reflection of God's glory will be seen in the world through us.102
The other purpose for God to both live and work in and through us is so He can rule the world in and through us.103 This was His purpose from the very beginning of time.104 God's purpose is to gain the man He created by becoming one with him, by living in him. When man is reconciled to God, God's plan is accomplished. It is by God living in man that God's plan is fulfilled. By God living His life out through man, the need of God is met.
What then does God require of the man He created? He requires that man should rule. This was God's plan or intention from the very beginning of time.104A God-man, however, is not to rule as carnal man rules. Man is to rule as God requires man to rule, according to God's purpose. God never created and predestinated man to fall, to be ruled by Satan and his fallen angels. God wants regenerated, reconciled-to-God men to rule for Him and with Him. These are men who are led by God's Spirit, "the sons of God" (John 1:12).
Some people may ask why God's purpose is for man to rule everything in the world by God living in man. It is because Lucifer, the covering angel of God, an angel of light, rebelled against God. This was before God created man. Lucifer sinned.105 Lucifer fell.106 Lucifer became the devil.107 By Lucifer becoming the devil, he became the enemy of God.108 Therefore, God withdrew His authority from His enemy, putting it instead into the hand of man.109 The reason that God created man is so man may rule in the place of Lucifer, who became Satan.110 Man with God in him, not Satan, is to rule the world. If God in man were ruling the world, the world would be much different than it is today.
Satan, his fallen angels, and all those who follow him to the end will certainly never repent. They are the wickedness in the world.111 God and His people who are righteous people are in the world, and Satan, his fallen angels, and those who follow him in wickedness are in the world.112 They shall be destroyed by God's Word, "the Sword of [His] mouth" (Rev. 2:16), which is working in His Body, the Church.113 The true Christian never uses guns, bullets, bombs, or any other carnal weapon. They use the Word of God, the Sword of the Lord's mouth.114 This is why the enemy of God and His people will tell you that true Christians, Bible believers, those who believe in God's law, are terrorists. God is terrorizing Satan and those who follow him with His Word.115 His Word terrorizes the devil.116 God's Word tells him and those who follow him they will spend eternity in Hell and they have but a short time before they enter their eternal home. This also irritates the devil and his children. The devil is so terrorized by the Word of God, which is Christ, that he trembles at His name. "Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble" (Jas. 2:19). That's why the devil has outlawed God's Word. That's why the devil replaced God's Word with evolution in schools. Evolution doesn't bother them. The Word of God is what bothers them. God by His Word, which is Spirit and Life,117 plagued Egypt until it was destroyed because Pharaoh rebelled against God's Word when God told him, "Let My people go" (Ex. 10:3).118
LEAVE ISREAL ALONE
Whoever it is calling the shots behind the scenes, I'm telling you for your own good that you better leave Israel alone. There is going to be retribution, much more destruction from God than what happened in Egypt in centuries past.119
The Roman fourth kingdom army is preparing itself in a military manner to rule the world.120 This is the spirit of Satan. This is not God. Under the New Covenant, God does not condone murder, but condemns it.120A Today, God, through His people, never uses poisons, germ or chemical warfare, airplanes, rifles, bullets, bombs, tanks, knives, spears, bows, or any other weapon that would kill man's body.121 So what if the Roman fourth world kingdom army is armed to the teeth with such weaponry! Read the Bible so that you can realize that such weaponry is not enough to fight God. God promises His children that "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper" (Isa. 54:17). The fate of Israel or the world is not in the hands of the Pope or any other man. No armies of the world can stop God from what He said He would do. God proved this in Egypt, and He will prove it both today and in the future.122 No carnal weapon delivered Israel from Egypt or destroyed the entire Egyptian army. God did it. And God is living today to prove He'll soon do the same thing to the wicked people of this world.123 What great and abundant power we see in God's creation of man! God lives and rules in His chosen ones!
There is but one God. He has three offices: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. "These three are one" (I John 5:7).124 Christ, God the Messiah, is the image of God,125 "the power and the wisdom of God" (I Cor. 1:24), "the fulness of the Godhead bodily" (Col. 2:9), "the Almighty" (Rev. 1:8).126
"In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by Him were all things created, that are in Heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him: And He is before all things, and by Him all things consist. And He is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things He might have the preeminence. For it pleased the Father that in Him should all fulness dwell; And, having made peace through the blood of His cross, by Him to reconcile all things unto Himself; by Him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in Heaven. And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath He reconciled in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in His sight: If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under Heaven;127 whereof I Paul am made a minister; Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for His body's sake, which is the church: Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the Word of God; Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to His saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man PERFECT in Christ Jesus: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to His working, which worketh IN ME mightily" (Col. 1:14-29).
God's intention from the beginning was to have many sons, "For it became Him [God], for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make [Jesus] the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. For both He that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause He is not ashamed to call them brethren" (Heb. 2:10-11). Galatians 4:5-6 states if we are to be resurrected, the Spirit of God's Son must enter us "that we might receive the adoption of sons. And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of His Son INTO your hearts, crying, Abba, Father." As for those of us who have received the New Covenant, He says, "For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear [to fear death, Satan, or any other negative thing]; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with Him,128 that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us" (Rom. 8:15-18). This could only come about by His coming into the world as a man, shedding His blood so that our sins could be forgiven through our dying to the world that His Spirit may enter us to resurrect us from death unto life.129
He became a life-giving Spirit so He could blend Himself into our spirits.130 Man cannot keep God's commandments unless the Father with God the Messiah by the Holy Spirit lives in him.131 God the Messiah, the Lord Jesus, stated, "Without Me ye can do nothing" (John 15:5). God's purpose is fulfilled in us upon our acceptance of the New Covenant.
God made Israel secure and prosperous.132 He fought for them and destroyed all their enemies.133 Israel must make peace with God. Israel must accept the New Covenant, the Messiah, and the blood He shed for them.
If Israel desires peace for themselves in the Middle East, they must turn their hearts fully away from the world and unto God so that God will fight for them and destroy all their enemies, as He did the enemies of their ancestors.134 He promises He will do this today for Israel if they will accept His New Covenant today. I know those who will become spiritual Israel will do this, because God said He is going to destroy their enemies.135
If the President of the United States and his entire administration would seek God daily, allowing Him to live and express Himself in them, and if they let God make all their decisions for them, God would do the same for them. "God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth Him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with Him" (Acts 10:34-35).136 If you will listen only to God, you will be wise.137 It is written, "They that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever" (Dan. 12:3).
God doesn't want you to be almost persuaded. He wants you to be fully persuaded so that He can live in you as your Savior, your Comforter, your guide, your confidant, your healer, your deliverer, and your God.138 Now, if Israel and the administration in Washington have the guts to let God fulfill His purpose in them, there will be opposition from God's enemy and our enemy, the devil. However, God will be for you, and "If God be for us, who can be against us?" (Rom. 8:31). If you decide to live by your wits and the wits of other men, though, it will not go well with you. You are men whose souls are going to spend eternity someplace, either in Heaven or in the lake of fire.
WE CANNOT TAKE WHAT WE HAVE ON EARTH INTO ETERNITY WITH US.
ALL WE HAVE IN THIS PRESENT WORLD SHALL BE LEFT BEHIND.
God is no myth, and He is not one who kids around.139 Everything is happening in the world in these last days exactly as He said it would in His Word. None of us have an alternative. "Except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish" (Luke 13:3). Repenting is good, but perishing is not a good alternative. No matter how big and great we think we are in this world, we all must stand naked before God.140 No one in the world impresses God or can possibly please Him except those who allow Him to live in them, and do His will.141 Your gold, silver, oil, and other riches will not go where you are going when you die.142 Only what you do for God in this world will be of any value.143 What you or I think God wants us to do, other than what is written in the Bible, "are as filthy rags" to Him (Isa. 64:6).144
When we do everything God's way, it pleases God. And, "When a man's ways please the Lord, He maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him" (Prov. 16:7). God will soon destroy the wicked.145
God planned to destroy Nineveh because of its sinfulness.146 Jonah reluctantly gave them the message. The city repented by fasting and praying to God for mercy.147 This pleased the Lord, so God did not destroy them.148 Unless all the nations repent, as Nineveh did, all security and prosperity will vanish from Israel, from America, and from the rest of the world.
The war the world is currently in is a spiritual war. God calls it "Armageddon."149 Armageddon is the war between God and Satan for the souls of men.150 Politics are frustrated in this spiritual war. Politics can do nothing to end this spiritual war. Now is the hour you must make a decision. You must either choose God or Satan to stand with.151 If your choice is God, you will spend eternity in Heaven.152 If your choice is Satan, your destiny is the lake of fire.153 One wrong move, one wrong decision could very well cause utter destruction throughout the entire world, as well as an eternity in Hell for you.154 You kings and rulers of the world must know that Satan is just waiting for you to make the wrong decision. It's for sure that he doesn't want you or me to make the right decision. God is watching every wrong decision you make and every wrong person's decisions you are following.155 He sees the evil everyone is doing.156 The right decision is God. Not one person in the Bible who has ever shown total faith in God's wisdom has been eternally destroyed by the devil.157 The entire nation of Israel knew if they were to be successful, they had to have a leader who would only do that which God commanded.158
If I were you, Israel, the United States, or the UN, I wouldn't be so hasty in using atomic warfare or all the other devices you have to make war against your alleged "enemies."
You terrorists, those of you who give aid to them, you wolves dressed in sheep's clothing, and you watchers who are ruled by the evil one as you watch God's people for the purpose of finding faults in them had better listen. God wants you to know that He's watching you on the outside and on the inside. Have you not heard that "The Lamp [the truth, the Word of the Lord, which is God] searches the spirit of a man [all men]; it searches out his inmost being.159 Mercy and truth [the truth of God's Word] preserve the king: and his throne is upheld by mercy" (Prov. 20:27-28, orig. Gk. and KJV). Those of you whose profession is terrorism, know that God is soon to terrorize you. God is a real terrorist, "The King of terrors" to evil people (Job 18:14).160
God says, "See now that I, even I, am He, and there is no god with Me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of My hand. For I lift up My hand to Heaven, and say, I live for ever. If I whet My glittering sword, and Mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to Mine enemies, and will reward them that hate Me. I will make Mine arrows drunk with blood, and My sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy. Rejoice, O ye nations, with His people: for He will avenge the blood of His servants, and will render vengeance to His adversaries, and will be merciful unto His land, and to His people" (Deut. 32:39-43).
New Covenant Christians never terrorize anyone because they have faith to believe that God will avenge them, just as He avenged Israel in the days of Moses. New Covenant Christians have no need to terrorize anybody. Why? Because God fights for us. What everyone sows they're going to reap. "Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap" (Gal. 6:7). How could anyone expect God to bless America or any other country if they don't bless everyone else in the world by accepting the New Covenant through the blood of God the Messiah or letting the Messiah live in them so that God may fulfill His purpose both in and through them? God never said that He helps those who help themselves. God helps the helpless.161
The Word of God tells us that in the last days Satan and his angels would be cast down from Heaven, and Satan, with his evil spirit, would work out a wicked plan in the name of world peace.162 This has happened. However, it's not working for the people of the world, and it's never going to work. It is making God furious that so many men are following Satan's unworkable plan. God's anger is kindled against their wickedness.163 He's making war against them. Calamities are on the increase. God is going to shake the entire planet with so many horrible plagues that it will make Egypt in the days of Moses look like a Sunday school picnic.164 This is why He tells everyone whose names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life, but to date are still occupied in Satan's destructive, unworkable plan, "Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing [the works of Satan]; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be My sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty" (II Cor. 6:17-18). These words are again echoed in the book of Revelation 18:4-5.
When Israel did exactly what the Lord God told them to do at Jericho, the walls of Jericho came tumbling down.165 We have many examples in the Bible of what happened when the people of God did what God told them to do. God fought for them and destroyed their enemies.166
THE RESULT OF REBELLION AGAINST GOD'S WILL, GOD'S PURPOSE
There are also many examples in the Bible of what happened when the people of the world rebelled against God.167 In the Garden of Eden, the entire human race became cursed because of disobedience to God.168 In the time of Noah, the entire human race was drowned, with the exception of eight people.169 The cities of Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed. There are many other examples of God's wrath against those who have disobeyed Him. There are also many other scriptures in the Bible which tell of the wrath that is stored up for all those who have rebelled or will rebel against God in the past, the present, and the future.170
It is written, "He that despised Moses' law [covenant] died without mercy [they were stoned to death] under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant [NEW COVENANT], wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace [power]? For we know Him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto Me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge His people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Heb. 10:28-31). Today, in the NEW COVENANT, God sometimes allows sins to accumulate, pile up, or store up, without Him killing stubborn, rebellious people immediately by using one of His plagues.171 "But by your callous stubbornness and impenitence of heart you are storing up wrath and indignation for yourself [you unrepentant sinners] on the day of wrath and indignation, when God's righteous judgment, just doom, will be revealed. For He will render to every man according to his works justly, as his deeds deserve: To those who by patient persistence in well-doing springing from piety seek unseen but sure glory and honor and the eternal blessedness of immortality, He will give eternal life. But for those who are self-seeking and self-willed and disobedient to the Truth but responsive to wickedness, there will be indignation and wrath. And there will be tribulation and anguish and calamity and constraint for every soul of man who habitually does evil, the Jew first and also the Greek, Gentile. But glory and honor and peace shall be awarded to everyone who habitually does good, the Jew first and also the Greek, Gentile. For God shows no partiality, undue favor or unfairness; with Him one man is not different from another [one nationality is no different than the other, Jew or Gentile]" (Rom. 2:5-11, orig. Gk.).172
God is soon to destroy the entire world with fire because of the sinfulness that exists today.173 However, God still extends His mercy to those who are in bondage to sin, Satan, and his Vaticanite fourth world kingdom Roman government cult with all its many branches.174 He says, "Come out of her, My people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto Heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities" (Rev. 18:4-5).175
The Lord says, "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world" (I John 2:15-16). "There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked" (Isa. 57:21). How can men who are wicked achieve peace in the Middle East, let alone world peace, when there is no peace to the wicked? God will not destroy the enemies of those who will not comply with His conditions.
THE IMPORTANCE OF THE NEW COVENANT FOR HUMANITY
The New Covenant or New Testament is the basis of all spiritual life.176 By our accepting the New Covenant, New Testament, we are accepting the ability to walk in God's Spirit. This is the most important thing in the entire universe for us. "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit" (Rom. 8:1). Only the remnant of Israel, which will become spiritual Israel by accepting the New Covenant, will survive to live in peace when God fulfills the Zechariah and Ezekiel scriptures in Israel.177 These are the "elect" of God which are mentioned in Revelation 7:4-8.
The New Covenant, New Testament, is mentioned throughout the entire Bible.178 James 4:4 states, "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity [hatred toward] God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world [takes his stand as an] enemy of God" (KJV and orig. Gk.). God the Messiah said, "He that is not with Me is against Me" (Matt. 12:30), and "Ye are My friends, IF ye do whatsoever I command you" (John 15:14). Are the people of the world doing anything God tells them to do? No, they are not doing anything God the Messiah tells them to do. What is their fate? Let them read the Bible to see for themselves.
"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the Kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate [Webster's Dictionary and others define the word 'effeminate' as describing men with marked feminine traits of character, such as homosexuals. Homosexuality is 'a typical sexuality characterized by manifestation of sexual desire toward a member of one's own sex. Erotic activity with a member of one's own sex; lesbian: a homosexual woman,' a demonic spirit. They do this because they hate God's plan, which is to 'Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth' (Gen. 1:28). They hate God.], nor abusers of themselves with mankind [self-abusers, which Webster's Dictionary and others define as those who practice self-deception, masturbation, and self-pollution, such as using drugs, alcohol, and other such things which destroy the human mind, body and soul, the human body which God created in His image for Himself to live in and to work in], Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers [revilers are those who despise God, those who show their hatred towards Him and those who are of Him, by using verbally abusive language towards them], nor extortioners [such as the Internal Revenue Service or IRS, which is a proven extortionist.179 Webster's dictionary definition of an extortioner is 'technically, law, the offense committed by an officer who unlawfully, by color of his office, claims and takes money or other things of value that is not due.' According to God's Word, none of these], shall inherit the Kingdom of God [because they are haters of God and oppressors of God's people]" (I Cor. 6:9-10).
Revelation 21:8 tells us that "The fearful, and unbeliev[ers], and the abominable [Webster's Dictionary states the word 'abominable' applies to those who you would want to shrink away from because they are detestable, loathsome in the eyes of God, odious to the utmost degree, and very hateful, such as those who believe in such abominable things as pornography, which, according to God, should never have been allowed under the Freedom of Speech Act. Those who believe that evil should be given the same place as godliness are abominable, evil, and abhorrent in the eyes of God. These are abominable individuals; they are members of the Roman 'MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH,' which God hates (Rev. 17:5).180 All these shall spend eternity in the lake of fire], and murderers [including abortionists, and those who have abortions], and whoremongers [men who consort with whores and prostitutes or who are given to lechery, lewdness, pornography, homosexuality, and bi-sexuality. These are people who corrupt others, such as homosexuals, those who seduce people into lewdness, and those who wrote and put into practice the new laws condoning such abominable lewdness as kiddie porn. This also includes liberals, those who believe that the new laws leave them free to sin, to be abominable. They believe they shall not be judged by God as unrighteous on the day of judgment, even though they are demonic with their lewd, satanic thinking.181], and sorcerers [those who use the power they gain from the assistance or control of evil spirits, especially for divining, as well as those who practice divination by black magic, necromancy, and witchcraft.182 Most people don't believe they are possessions of the devil or think they are going to be in the lake of fire for eternity. How horribly surprised they shall be on judgment day. It is up to God's children, 'the sons of God,'183 to, by the Word of God, show them their wickedness in the hopes they will receive the New Covenant through the blood of God the Messiah184 before they are yanked out of this world and have to spend eternity burning in agony in the lake of fire with no rest, nothing to eat or drink, and no medication to stop the pain, which will steadily increase every moment they are there.185 Again, the lake of fire never ends.186 It is forever and ever], and idolaters [those who worship anything or anyone other than God], and all liars [including those who say they are Christians], shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."
The first death is when we die to the world to be spiritually resurrected to the spiritual life of God's realm.187 The second death is when a person turns back to the world after they've been saved and begins living a sinful life once again.188 Then they are cast into Hell, into the lake of fire, because those who have gone back to a life of carelessness, a life of sin, have "trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the [New] Covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace [God's power]" (Heb. 10:29). Webster's Dictionary states "despite" means "to despise." In other words, they despise "the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus" (Rom. 8:2). They love walking according to the spirit of the devil in their flesh. This means they despise the Spirit of God. They love this present world more than the world to come.189 The lake of fire, with an eternity of gloom, pain, anguish, burning, and no pleasure at all is waiting for them.190 Again, "For we know Him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto Me, I will recompense, saith the Lord It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Heb. 10:30-31).
Only the Bible tells us what damning sin is. If the people of the world don't know what sin is, it is because the devil has taken the Bibles from them. Thus they can't know what the term "repent of your sins" means. The Bible says, "Except ye repent [of your sins], ye shall all likewise perish," which means you shall all surely spend eternity in the lake of fire (Luke 13:3).191 This means repent of your sins, or you will spend eternity in Hell, which shall be cast into the lake of fire.191A "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on Him in Whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in Him of Whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent [by the Word of God and with the Word of God]? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias [Isaiah191B] saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God. But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world. But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation [the Gentile nations] I will anger you. But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them [the Gentiles] that sought Me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after Me. But to Israel He saith, All day long I have stretched forth My hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people" (Rom. 10:13-21).
The purpose of God is to live in men, making them God-men.192 God wants to unite Himself with us so that His purpose will be fulfilled. God's intention or purpose is that we shall have both His life and His nature. God wants us to be like Himself.193 God's purpose is to make us "the sons of God" (John 1:12). The only ones God will allow to enter Heaven are God-men, those who allow God's Spirit to be blended with their spirits.194 God's intention is that we become a corporate body of people, a glorified body of God-men that He can call His glorified church, His Bride, the New Jerusalem.195 "According as He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will" (Eph. 1:4-5). God wants us to be glorified. "Moreover whom He did predestinate, them He also called: and whom He called, them He also justified: and whom He justified, them He also glorified" (Rom. 8:30). This is why God created us in His image (Gen. 1:27).
We must give our total allegiance to God if we want God to give His total allegiance to us.196 We have to give all of our heart, soul, mind, and strength unto God if we want Him to give us all of His heart, soul, mind, and strength.197 The more you want God to be in you, to fight for you, to destroy your enemies, and to bless you in every other way, the more you must completely die out to the world and live unto the Lord.198 When the Jews accept the New Covenant through Jesus and the blood He shed for them, they will be born again of the Spirit. They will have fellowship with God, and they will know Him.199 Again, God is the only one who can bring about peace in the Middle East for them.
The Bible tells us, "They are not all Israel, which are of Israel" (Rom. 9:6). However, there will be a remnant, an hundred forty-four thousand Jewish men, women, and children in Israel, who will turn their hearts to God and away from the world.200 Otherwise, God would never have predicted that He would "destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem [and throughout all Israel]" "though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it" (Zech. 12:9, 3).
If I were a person sticking my nose into Israel's business, as so many people are doing today, I'd get my nose out of there very fast, turn my heart away from the world and unto the Lord, and receive God's life and power in me. Then I'd be blessed in this world, and blessed eternally in Heaven.201
What I've said in this literature is not my opinion or anyone else's opinion. It is the truth of what God says. The destruction of Israel's enemies shall occur as soon as spiritual Israel accepts God's New Covenant. God's Word is true, and God's promises are true.202 What He has promised shall surely come to pass.
The conditions in the Middle East cannot go on any longer. God wants to make a move for Israel. Israel, turn to God now. Receive God the Messiah, the one who fulfilled over 333 prophecies to prove He is the one and only Messiah, so that He can bring peace for you in the Middle East. Acknowledge the New Covenant, God the Messiah, and His blood. If you will, He will not destroy you or your firstborn. When He sees the blood of Jesus on your soul, He will pass over you.203
I wish you shalom, shalom. My prayers are with you, Jerusalem, as well as all of spiritual Israel. I'm praying for the peace of Jerusalem (Psa. 122:6), which means I'm praying that God will destroy their enemies. I know my prayers will be answered, because He said He is going to destroy them. How soon this will happen depends on them. The sooner they accept the New Covenant, God the Messiah, God who came into the world as a man, shed His blood for them, died and was resurrected for them, and became a life-giving Spirit both to enter them and to live and work in them, the sooner God will bless them in every way. As soon as they begin reflecting God's glory, God will rise up in His fury to destroy their enemies. Again, this is how peace will come for Israel in the Middle East. As for the others, those of the world, again, God says, "There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked" (Is. 57:21).
If you would like to accept the New Covenant so that God will be your God and you will be one of His people, say this prayer:
My Lord and my God, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. 2 I believe that He died on the cross and shed His precious blood for the forgiveness of all my sins. 3 I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead by the power of the Holy Spirit 4 and that He sits on the right hand of God at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart and I invite You into my heart, Lord Jesus. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that You shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 You will not turn me away, Lord Jesus, You will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because Your Word, the Bible says so. 8 Your Word says that You will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that You have heard me, and I know that You have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank You, Lord Jesus, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as You command and sin no more. 11
You've just completed the first step in a series of five steps which are necessary to receive salvation. Your second step is to deny yourself and take up the cross daily for the purpose of mortifying yourself, that is, for putting to death your own will, your soulful self, and the world with all of its lusts. All these must be baptized into the death of Christ.
Step three is your resurrection from the satanic life of Adam unto the sinless life of Christ. Step four is your ascension into a position of authority to reign for God on earth, and the fifth step is to reign for God on earth to the end for the purpose of bringing about the kingdom of Heaven on earth. You must learn the Word of God, then submit yourself and do what the Word says, so that the Church and the world may see evidence of your submission to God's Word, His order, and His authority in and by you.
Praise the Lord. May God reward you abundantly.
World Pastor Tony Alamo
Our church receives much mail with thousands of requests for Bibles and literature. Much of our literature is printed in Hebrew, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Romanian, Polish, Czech, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Albanian, Serbian, Telugu, Hindi, Marathi, Bengali, and Arabic. Pastor Alamo’s ninety-one page book, The Messiah, is currently available in Hebrew, English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Korean, Greek, Arabic, Japanese, and Telugu. Distributors for Alamo literature are on the increase every day throughout the world.
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
FAX (661) 252-4362
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held every evening at 8 P.M. and Sunday at 3 P.M. & 8 P. M. at the Los Angeles area Church:
13136 Sierra Hwy., Santa Clarita, CA 91390,
Free transportation to and from services provided at the corner of Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, CA daily at 6:30 P.M., Sundays at 1:30 P.M. & 6:30 P.M.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature.
All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
If anyone is attempting to charge you for this literature, please call (661) 252-5686 collect.
THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION (Acts 4:12).
DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
September, 2002 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony
Alamo ® Registered September, 2002
The Tony Alamo Christian Ministries is a division of Music Square Church, Inc.
"Peace In The Middle East The Only Answer" Footnotes:
1. Rev. 5:5 return
1A. II Sam. 5:6-7, I Kin. 11:36-37, 15:4, II Chron. 6:6, Psa. 48:1-2, Zech. 8:3 return
2. Rev. 3:12, 21:2-3, 9-27 return
3. Ex. 12:3-8, 12-13, Psa. 145:18-20, Jer. 31:31-34, Joel Ch. 3, Zeph. 2:1-11, 3:8, 11-13, 19-20, Zech. 8:1-8, 13, 20-23, Chs. 12-13, Mal. 3:1-6, Matt. 26:26-28, Heb. Chs. 8-9, 10:1-22, 12:24, 13:20-21 return
4. Ezek. 38:19-23, Dan. 2:29-45, 7:3-12, 17-27, Zech. 12:2-5, 14:12, Rev. Ch. 13, 14:9-11, 16:1-2, 10-11, 13-14, 19-21, Ch. 17, 18:1-10, 15-19, 24, 19:11-21, 20:7-10 return
5. Ezek. Chs. 38-39, Zech. Chs. 12, 14, Rev. 20:7-10 return
6. Ezek. 39:26, Zeph. 3:13, Zech. 8:1-8, 11-15, 2:4-5, 10-12 return
7. Dan. 2:29-45, 7:3-12, 17-27, II Thes. 2:3-10, Rev. Ch. 13, 14:8-11, 16:1-2, 13-21, Ch. 17, 18:1-10, 15-19, 19:1-3, 17-21, 20:4, 8-10 return
8. Isa. 2:4, Ezek. 34:25, 39:26, Zeph. 3:13, 15-17, Zech. 14:11 return
9. Psa. 40:6-7, Jer. 31:31-34, Joel 3:16-21, Zech. 8:1-8, Mal. 3:1-6, Matt. 26:26-28, Rom. 11:1-5, 7-8, 12, 15, 23-24, I Cor. 5:7-8, Heb. 8:4-13, Ch. 9, 10:1-22, 12:18-24, 13:20-21, Rev. 7:2-8 return
10. Ex. 32:1-8, 15-16, 19, Deut. 9:8-12, 16-17, Psa. 106:19-22 return
11. Num. 11:4-6, 14:1-4 return
12. Ex. 32:7-14, Deut. 9:13-29, Psa. 106:19-23 return
13. Gen. 3:15, 17:1-7, Isa. 42:6-7, Jer. 31:31-34, Ezek. 36:26-27, Zech. 2:10 return
13A. Rev. 5:5 return
14. Ezek. 36:26-27, Luke 12:12, John 14:15-20, 23, 26, 15:1-11, 26, 16:7-14, 17:21-23, 26, Rom. 8:1, 10-11, I Cor. 3:9, 16-17, 6:19-20, 15:10, II Cor. 6:16-18, Gal. 2:20, Eph. 2:18-22, 3:16-17, Phlp. 2:13, Heb. 8:10, I John 2:27, 3:6, 24 return
15. Isa. 9:6-7, 53:2-12, Matt. 10:37, Mark 10:29-30, John 14:2-3, 8-20, 15-20, 15:14, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 3:16-17, II Cor. 6:16, Eph. 2:21-22, Heb. 8:10, I John 2:5-8 return
16. John 1:12, Rom. 2:28-29, 3:30, 4:8-25, 8:14-17, Gal. 3:16, 20, 26-29, 4:3-7, 5:16, 6:15, Eph. 2:11-22, Phlp. 3:3, Col. 1:12-13, 2:9-15, 3:9-11, Titus 3:3-7, Jas. 2:5, Rev. 21:6-7 return
17. Rom. 3:25, 5:9, Gen. 4:3-5, 9:4, Lev. 16:5, 7-10, 21-22, Deut. 12:23, Psa. 40:6-8, Isa. 53:5-11, Jer. 31:31-34, Matt. 26:27-28, 27:3-4, 24, 29, Mark 14:24, Luke 22:20, 44, John 1:29, 6:53-56, 63, 14:15-20, 23, 26, 19:34, Acts 20:28, I Cor. 5:7, 10:16, 11:25, 27, II Cor. 5:21, Eph. 1:7-12, 2:13, 5:2, Col. 1:14-17, 20, Heb. 8:8-12, 9:7-25, 10:1-14, 28-29, 12:24, 13:11-12, 20, I Pet. 1:2, 19, I John 1:7, 5:6, 8, Rev. 5:6, 9, 7:14, 12:11, 19:13 Matt. 27:3-4, 24, Lev. 17:11, 14 return
18. Matt. 26:28, John 6:51, 53-56, Rom. 3:22-26, 5:8-21, Eph. 1:7, 2:5-13, Col. 1:14, 20-23 return
19. Isa. 29:24, Jer. 31:31-34, 50:4-6, 51:4-5, Dan. 9:24-27, Hos. 3:5, 6:1-3, Zech. 8:23, 10:6, 12:10-11, Rom. 9:27-33, 11:1-5, 7-8, 12, 15, 23-24, II Cor. 3:14-17, Rev. 7:2-8 return
20. Deut. 4:9-10, 24-40, Josh. 23:10, II Chron. 7:14, Psa. 1:5-6, 2:1-9, 3:6, 4:8, 23:4-5, 37:12-13, 50:14-15, Ch. 60, 80:18-19, 86:5-7, 91:15-16, 107:10-14, 145:18-19, Prov. 1:24-32, Isa. 5:11-14, 14:9-11, 54:17, Ezek. Chs. 38-39, Joel 3, Zeph. 2:1-11, 3:12-13, Zech. 8:1-8, 11-15, Chs. 12-13, Matt. 3:12, 10:28, 13:24-30, 23:33, Rom. 8:31, Eph. 5:5-6, II Pet. 2:4-9, Rev. 2:26-27, 8:7-12, 9:1-11, 13-19, 12:1-6, 16:2-4, 8-14, 17-21, 20:11-15, 21:1-8, 22:11, 15 return
21. Dan. 7:9-11, 9:24-27, 12:2, Zeph. 2:1-11, 3:12-13, Zech. 8:1-8, 11-15, Chs. 12-13, Mal. 3:2-6, Matt. 25:31-46, John 11:25, Rom. 6:4-5, 8:11, 9:27-33, 11:1-5, 7-8, 12, 15, 23-27, II Cor. 3:14-17, Eph. 2:1, 5-6, Col. 2:12, 3:1-4, Heb. 8:8-13, 10:16, Rev. 7:2-8, 20:11-13 return
22. Gen. 6:1-8, 11-18, Ch. 7, 18:20-21, 19:1-29, Ex. Ch. 32, Num. Ch. 16, 26:9-10, Josh. Ch. 7, 22:20, Judg. 2:11-19, 3:7-31, Chs. 4, 6, 10:6-18, 11:1-33, Psa. 89:30-32, 38-45,106:17-46, Matt. 21:32, Acts 5:1-11, Rom. 1:21-32, 8:6-8, Gal. 5:19-21, Eph. 4:17-19, II Thes. 2:8-12, Jas. 4:4, Jude, Rev. 2:20-24, 8:7-12, 9:1-11, 13-19, 16:2-4, 8-12, 14 return
23. Deut. 4:9-10, 24-40, 28:1-3, 8-10, II Chron. 7:14, Psa. 50:14-15, Ch. 60, 106:6-48, 107:10-14, 16-20, 145:18-19, Hos. 3:4-5, Joel 3, Zeph. 2:1-11, 3:12-13, Zech. 8:1-8, 11-15, Rom. 10:8-17, 11:1-5, 7-8, 12, 15, 23-24, II Cor. 3:14-17 return
24. Jer. 23:3-4, Ezek. 34:11-16, John 18:39-40, 19:6-7, 12, 15-21, Rom. 9:27-33, 11:1-5, 7-8, 12, 15, 23-24, II Cor. 3:14-17, Rev. 7:2-8 return
25. Gen. 12:1-3, 17:1-22, 22:15-18, 26:1-5, Ex. 6:4-8, Lev. 26:44-45, Deut. 4:30-40, 7:6-12, I Kin. 8:23, Psa. 111:5-9, Isa. 54:7-17, Mic. 7:8-10, 15-20, Luke 1:67-75, Heb. 6:12-20 return
26. Ex. 12:3-14, 21-28, Deut. 16:1-8, Zech. 9:11, Matt. 5:17-18, 26:26-28, Luke 22:15-20, I Cor. 11:23-29, 13:12 return
27. Lev. 26:12, Jer. 24:7, 30:22, 32:38, Ezek. 11:20, 37:27, II Cor. 6:16 return
28. Ex. 12:11-13, 21-24, Isa. Ch. 53, John 1:29, Acts 8:32-35, I Pet. 1:18-21 return
28A. Matt. 1:21, 25 return
29. Isa. 7:14-15, 9:6-7, Matt. 1:1-18, Luke 2:6-7, 11-12, John 1:1-3, 10-14, I Tim. 3:16, Titus 2:11-14, Heb. 2:14 return
30. John 4:23-24, 5:21, 6:63, 12:23-24, 27-28, 32, 14:16-21, 23-29, 15:1-11, 26, 16:7-11, 20-26, 17:1-5, 10-13, 20-23, Rom. 4:7, 8:1, 10-11, 26-28, I Cor. 15:21-22, 45-49, Gal. 2:20, Eph. 3:16-21, Col. 1:27-29, I Tim. 6:13, Heb. 9:15-17, I John 3:5-6, 9, 24, 5:7, 20, Rev. 1:18, 3:19-22 return
31. Isa. 52:14, 53:4-12, Dan. 9:26, Matt. 20:28, 26:28, Mark 8:31, Luke 9:22, 22:15, 37, John 5:46, 10:11, 15-17, 12:24, 15:13, I Cor. 15:3-4, Gal. 4:4-5, I Tim. 2:6, Rev. 1:5 return
32. I Chron. 29:11, Job 12:13-16, Song of Sol. 2:1, Jer. 5:22, 10:12-13, 32:17, 27, Dan. 2:20-22, Matt. 28:18, John 10:11, 14:6, Eph. 1:19-23, 3:20-21, Col. 2:9-10, Rev. 1:8, 22:16 return
33. Ex. 12:3-14, 21-30, Matt. 5:17-18, 26:26-28, Luke 22:15-20 return
34. Gen. 2:9, 16, Deut. 8:3, Jer. 3:15, Matt. 4:4, John 6:53-58, Rev. 2:7 return
35. Ezek. 36:27, John 1:10-12, 5:21, 6:63, 17:20-24, Rom. 4:7, 8:9, 11, 14-17, 29-30, I Cor. 3:16-17, 6:15-17, 15:45, II Cor. 5:17-19, Gal. 3:26-29, 4:4-7, Phlp. 2:13, Titus 3:4-7, I John 3:1-2 return
35A. Heb. 9:7 return
36. Isa. 53:7-12, Dan. 9:24-26, Zech. 9:11, 13:1, Matt. 20:28, 27:35, John 1:29, 3:14-17, Acts 3:15, 7:52, 8:32, Rom. 3:24-25, 4:25, 5:6-11, Col. 2:14-15, I Thes. 5:9-10 return
37. Psa. 16:10, Dan. 12:2-3, Hos. 13:14, Luke 20:35-36, John 5:28-29, 6:39-40, 44, 54, 11:25, Acts 2:27, 31, Rom. 8:11, 14-17, I Cor. 15:45 return
38. Ezek. 36:24-28, John 1:10-12, 10:3-5, 9, 16, Rom. 8:1-4, 9-11, 14-18, 29-31, Gal. 3:26-29, 4:4-7, Phlp. 2:13-16, I Tim. 6:13, Titus 3:4-7, Heb. 2:10-13, I John 3:1 return
39. Rom. 8:29, I Cor. 15:23, Heb. 2:11, Jas. 1:18, Rev. 14:4 return
40. Isa. 52:10, 15, 56:1, 6-8, Matt. 24:14, Mark 16:15, Luke 2:10-11, 31-32, 3:6, 13:29, 24:47, John3:16-17, Acts 2:39, 13:26, 38-39, 47, 15:7-9, 11, 20:21, 28:28 return
41. Rom. 10:19, 11:11 return
42. Ex. 24:12, 31:18, 32:16 return
43. Isa. 30:21, Ezek. 36:27, Luke 12:12, John 14:15-20, 23, 26, 15:1-11, 26, 16:7-14, 17:21-23, 26, Rom. 8:1, 10-11, I Cor. 3:9, 16-17, 6:19-20, 15:10, II Cor. 6:16-18, Gal. 2:20, Eph. 2:18-22, 3:16-17, Phlp. 2:12-13, Heb. 8:10, I John 2:27, 3:6, 24 return
44. Mal. 3:1-4, II Cor. 3:2, 6, Heb. 8:7-13, 10:1-22 return
45. Deut. 18:15, 18, Jer. 31:31-34, Matt. 26:28, John 3:14-16, 6:33, 35, 40, 47-58, 10:10, 11:25-26, 14:6, 19-21, 23, 17:2-3, 20:31, Rom. 8:10, Heb. 8:4-13, 9:16-28, 12:18-24, 13:20, I John 1:1-2 return
46. Isa. 1:18, Matt. 26:28, Acts 20:28, Rom. 3:24-26, 5:6-11, Eph. 1:7, 2:13-18, Heb. 10:19, 13:12, 20-21, I Pet. 1:18-20, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
47. Psa. 37:37, 119:65, Prov. 3:24, Isa. 9:6, 12:1-2, 26:3, Luke 1:79, 2:14, John 14:25-28, 16:33, Rom. 5:1, 8:6, 14:17, 15:13, Gal. 5:22, Eph. 2:14-17, Phlp. 4:7-9, Col. 1:20, Heb. 2:14-15 return
48. Isa. 59:19, Matt. 5:48, 7:24-25, John 14:18-20, Rom. 6:4-14, Gal. 5:16, Eph. 6:10-11, 13-18, Phlp. 1:6, 9-11, 2:12-13, 15, 4:13, Col. 2:9-15, Heb. 2:18, 13:5, 20-21, I Pet. 1:3-5, 5:10, I John 3:5-9, 5:18-20 return
49. Isa. 57:15, Matt. 18:20, John 6:56, 14:20-23, 15:7, 17:21, Rom. 1:9, 8:14-16, 26-27, I Cor. 1:9, 6:17, II Cor. 6:16, 13:14, I John 1:1-4, 6-7, 3:6, 24, 4:13, 5:12, 20, Rev. 3:20, 21:3 return
50. Isa. 30:21, Jer. 33:3, Matt. 11:25-27, Rom. 11:33-34, I Cor. 2:6-16, II Cor. 4:6, Eph. 3:16-19, Col. 1:26-27, 2:1-3, I John 2:20, 27, Rev. 2:17, 28 return
51. Ezek. 36:27, John 1:4, 14:15-20, 23, 26, 15:1-11, 26, 17:21-23, 26, Rom. 8:10-11, I Cor. 15:10, Gal. 2:20, Phlp. 2:13, Col. 1:27-29, II Tim. 1:14, I John 5:12 return
52. Luke 12:11-12, John 4:25-26, 6:63, 10:3-4, 14:26, 16:13-14, I John 2:20, 27 return
53. Isa. 65:24, Matt. 6:8, 7:7-11, 18:19-20, 21:22, Luke 11:13, 18:7-8, John 9:31, 14:13, 15:7, 16, 16:23-26, Eph. 2:18, 3:20, Heb. 4:16, 10:22, I John 3:22, 5:14 return
54. Matt. 10:16-20, Luke 1:68-74, 10:17-20, Phlp. 3:18, II Thes. 3:1-3, II Tim. 4:16-18, II Pet. 2:4-13, Rev. 8:3-5, Ch. 12 return
55. Psa. 37:11, John 16:15, Rom. 8:16-17, 32 return
56. Ezek. 36:27-28, John 1:10-12, 10:3-5, 9, 16, Rom. 8:1-4, 9-11, 14-18, 29-31, Gal. 3:26-29, 4:4-7, Phlp. 2:13-16, Titus 3:4-7, I John 3:1 return
57. Matt. 7:15, Luke 10:3, 16, 19, John 10:1-5, 14, 26-29, 14:15-17, 16:13 return
58. Prov. 3:25-26, Matt. 8:12, Eph. 4:14, II Tim. 3:13 return
59. Eccl. 9:3, Matt. 26:41, John 6:63, 14:6,15:5, Rom. 3:10-18, 5:6-9, 14, 7:14-25, 8:1-14, 37, I Cor. 2:14, II Cor. 3:5, Phlp. 2:12-13 return
60. Rom. 8:6-8, I Cor. 2:6-16, 3:18-20, 8:2, II Cor. 4:3-4 return
61. Psa. 66:18, Prov. 15:8, 28:9, Isa. 59:2, John 9:31, Rom. 8:7-8, I Cor. 10:21, Jas. 4:4 return
62. Matt. 13:31-32, Luke 9:22-25, John 3:3-7, 12:24-26, Rom. 6:4-13, 8:1, 5-8, II Cor. 5:17, Eph. 4:22-24, Col. 2:11-12 return
63. Matt. 10:37-39, 13:44-46, 16:24-26, Luke 14:26-27, 33, Rom. 12:1, 13:14, I Cor. 9:26-27, 15:30-31, Gal. 2:20, 5:16-17, 24-25, 6:14-17, Phlp. 2:3-8, 3:7-9, Col. 3:1-17, I Pet. 4:1-2, Rev. 12:11 return
64. Rom. 6:5-7, II Cor. 5:17, Gal. 2:20, 6:14, Eph. 4:22-24, Col. 3:9-10, I John 2:15-17 return
65. Matt. 18:3, John 3:3, 5-6, 5:24, Rom. 6:1-14, 8:1-14, 35-37, Eph. 2:1, 5-6, Col. 2:10-13, I Pet. 1:3, 23 return
66. Eccl. 12:13, Mark 12:30-31, Luke 9:23, Rom. 6:4-13, 8:1, I Cor. 15:42-49, 12-14, 12:1-2, Eph. 4:23-25, Jas. 4:4, I John 2:15-16 return
66A. Rom. 6:1-11, 7:4-6, 8:9, 11, I Cor. 15:22, Gal. 2:20, 6:14, 16-17, Eph. 2:1-6, Phlp. 3:10-11, Col. 2:10-15 return
67. John 1:1-4, 9-14, I Cor. 3:9, 16-17, 6:19-20, II Cor. 6:16-18, Eph. 2:18-22, Rev. 21:3 return
68. Ezek. 36:27, John 1:4, 14:15-20, 23, 26, 20:22, I John 5:12 return
69. John 16:7, Rom. 8:9-11, I Cor. 3:16-17, II Cor. 6:16-18, Eph. 2:21-22, Rev. 3:12 return
69A. Ezek. 36:27, John 14:15-20, 23, 26, 15:1-11, 26, 17:21-23, 26, Rom.8:1, 10-11, 26-28, I Cor. 3:9, 16-17, 6:19-20, II Cor. 6:16-18, Gal. 2:20, Eph.2:18-22, 3:16-21, Col.2:9-10, Heb. 8:10, I John 3:6, 24, 4:4, 5:12 return
70. John 3:3-6, 15:4-7, Acts 1:8 return
71. Luke 24:49, John 3:36, 4:14, 6:53-58, II Cor. 13:5, I John 5:11-12 return
71A. Lev. 4:22-35, 5:6-10, 16:6, 11-19, 17:11 return
71B. Lev. 4:20, 23, 5:6, 16:14-19 return
71C. Lev. 5:7, 12:8 return
72. Heb. 9:1-15, 22, 28, 10:1-18 return
72A. Psa. 22:16, Isa. 7:14, 9:6-7, Matt. 1:1-18, 23, Luke 2:6-7, 11-12, 22:28, 42-44, John 1:14, 29, 19:33-34, Gal. 4:4-7, Phlp. 2:6-11, Heb. 2:14, 9:22 return
72B. Ex. 29:36 return
72C. Rom. 6:3-8, 11, II Cor. 5:17, 7:1, Eph. 4:22-24, Col. 2:11-13, I John 3:14 return
73. John 6:63, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:45, I Pet. 3:18 return
74. Ezek. 36:27, John 1:4, 14:15-20, 23, 26, 17:21-23, 26, 20:22, Rom. 8:11, II Cor. 6:16-18, Eph. 3:16-21, II Tim. 1:14, I John 3:6, 24, 5:12 return
75. Matt. 13:3-8, 18-23, John 14:23, 15:7, I Pet. 1:22-25 return
75A. Rom. 6:10, Heb. 9:26-28, I Pet. 3:18 return
76. John 13:3-15 return
77. Rom. 3:24-26, 4:25, 5:6-11, Gal. 1:3-4, 4:4-5, Eph. 1:7, 2:13-18, Col. 1:14, 19-22, Heb. 9:12-15, 25-26, Rev. 1:5-6 return
78. Gen. 4:3-7, Ex. 29:36, Lev. 1:1-11, Ch. 4, 5:6-10, 16:6, 10-11, 15-19, 17:11, Heb. 9:22 return
79. Psa. 46:4-5, Ezek. 47:1-12, John 3:5, 4:14, Heb. 10:22, I John 5:8 return
80. Zech. 13:1, Matt. 26:28, Rom. 3:24-26, 12:1, Eph. 5:26-27, Heb. 10:22 return
81. Isa. 32:1-3, Ezek. 47:1-12, Matt. 26:26-28, John 4:13-14, 6:53-63, 7:37-38, 15:3, 7, Rom. 7:4-7, 8:1-13, Eph. 5:26 return
82. Acts 2:38, 3:19, Rom. 10:8-10, I John 1:9 return
82A. Isa. 28:10, Matt. 5:14-16, Phlp. 2:12-15, 3:12-17, I Tim. 4:12-16 return
83. Heb. 10:8-12, 18-22 return
84. Matt. 10:37-39, 13:44-46, 19:21, Luke 14:26-27, 33, 18:29-30, 9:23, John 12:25, Rom. 6:6, 8:12-13, 13:14, Gal. 2:20, Phlp. 3:7-9, Col. 3:5, II Tim. 2:4 return
85. I Cor. 15:45 return
86. Isa. 44:3-4, Zech. 4:6, Matt. 3:11, Luke 24:49, John 3:5-6, 4:14, 6:63, 7:38-39, 14:16-17, 26, Acts 1:8, II Cor. 3:6 return
87. Matt. 18:20, John 1:1-4, 12-13, 3:16, 10:27-29, 14:25-28, 15:7, 16:33, Rom. 3:24-26, 5:6-11, 6:23, 8:26-27, 14:17, 15:13, II Cor. 6:16-18, Gal. 5:22-23, Eph. 1:7-14, 2:12-22, 3:16-19, Phlp. 4:7-8, Col. 1:26-27, 2:1-3, I John 2:20, 27, Rev. 2:17, 28 return
88. John 10:1-3, 7-9, 14:6, Eph. 2:11-18 return
89. Psa. 23, John 10:1-5, 10-16,14:15-21, 26-27, 15:26, Heb. 13:20, I Pet. 5:4, 2:21-25 return
89A. Isa. 9:6, Matt. 1:23, John 10:30, 37-38, 12: 44-45, 14:6-11, 13, 20, 23, 17:21-23, 26, II Cor. 4:4, I Tim. 3:16, Heb. 1:2-3, 8-10, I John 2:23, 5:7, 20, Rev. 1:8 return
90. Eph. 2:11-22, I Tim. 2:3-6, Heb. 8:6, 9:11-15, 12:22-24 return
91. Matt. 2:46-50, Luke 11:27-28, John 2:2-4, I Tim. 2:5-6, Heb. 12:24 return
92. I Chron. 28:9, II Chron. 6:14, 7:14, Jer. 2:32, 29:13, 31: 9-12, Joel 2:12-13, 32, II Cor. 3:14-16, I John 1:1-3, 2:15-17 return
93. Matt. 26:27-28, Mark 14:24, Luke 22:20, John 6:53-56, 11:25, 14:15-18, 20-21, 23, 26, Rom. 8:11, 14-17, I Cor. 6:19-20, 10:16, 11:25, 15:45, II Cor. 6:16, Eph. 1:7-12, 2:19-22, Rev. 3:20 return
94. Gen. 1:3-7, 9-12, 14-15, 20-21, 24-27, John 1:1, 6:63, Rev. 19:13 return
95. John 8:12, 10:10, 27-28, 11:25, 14:19, 17:2-3, 20:31, Acts 13:48, Rom. 5:17-21 return
95A. John 15:5 return
96. Prov. 3:6-7, 26:12, Rom. 8:5-8, I Cor. 2:5-16 return
97. Gen. 6:1-3, 5-14, 7:1, 7, 23, Ex. 12:29-42, Judg. 3:14-30, 4:14-23, 6:6-40, Ch. 7, 10:6-18, 11:32-33, Matt. 24:37-39 return
98. Psa. 50:3-4, Dan. 7:9-10, II Thes. 1:7-8, Heb. 12:29, II Pet. 3:3-7, 10-12, Rev. 6:15-17 return
99. Gen. 1:26-31, 9:6, I Cor. 11:7, Col. 3:10 return
100. Gen. 1:26-27, Luke 24:49, John 3:16-17, 14:15-21, 23, 26, 15:26, 16:7, Acts 1:8, Rom. 8:14-17, 29-30, 12:1-2, I Cor. 2:16, Heb. 12:1-2 return
101. John 4:14, 6:63, Rom. 8:2-4, 9-11, 13-16, I Cor. 3:1-17, 6:19-20, II Cor. 3:5-6, 6:16, Gal. 5:25, 6:8, Rev. 22:17 return
102. Ezek. 36:27, John 14:15-20, 23, 17:21-23, Rom. 8:1, 10-11, 11:16, I Cor. 3:9, 16-17, 6:19-20, 15:10, II Cor. 5:17-21, 6:16-18, Gal. 2:20, 3:26-29, Eph. 2:18-22, Phlp. 2:13, Col. 1:27-29, 2:9-10, II Tim. 1:14, I John 4:4, Rev. 3:10-21 return
103. Ex. 3:1-12, Deut. 34:9-12, Josh. 1:5-9, Psa. 23, 3:6, 77:20, Jer. 31:31-34, Matt. 10:1, Ch. 25, Mark 3:14-15, 16:15, Luke 10:19, 13:6-9, 17:20-21, 19:13, 24:46-49, John 15:1-2, 5, 7-8, 14, 16, Acts 1:8, 7:30-37, 20:9-12, Rom. 8:31, 37, I Cor. 15:10-11, II Cor. 10:13-18, Gal. 2:20, Eph. 1:4-6, 10-12, Phlp. 2:13, Col. 3:15-17, I Tim. 3:5, 5:17, Heb. 13:7, 16-17, Rev. 2:25-27, 3:9, 19:13-15 return
104. Gen. 1:26-30, 2:15, 20 return
104A. Gen. 1:26-30, 2:15, 20 return
105. Isa. 14:12-14, I John 3:8 return
106. Luke 10:18, Rev. 12:9 return
107. Isa. 14:11-17, Luke 10:18, I Pet. 5:8, Rev. 12:9, 12-13, 17 return
108. Ex. 15:6, Psa. 97:10, Prov. 8:13, Isa. 14:12-15, Amos 5:15, Matt. 4:1-11, 9:32-33, 12:22, 13:19, 25-30, 15:22, 17:18-27, Luke 10:19, John 8:44, 10:10, 14:30, Acts 13:10, 26:16-18, Rom. 16:20, II Cor. 2:10-11, 11:12-15, Eph. 4:27, II Thes. 2:8-10, Jas. 4:4, 7, I Pet. 3:11, 5:8-9, I John 3:8, Rev. 2:9, 12:17, 13:6-7, 17:12-14 return
109. Gen. 1:26-28, 2:15 return
110. Gen. 1:26-30, 2:15, 20 return
111. Gen. 3:1-15, I Chron. 21:1, Job 1:6-7, 9, 11-12, 2:3-7, Matt. 4:1-11. 13:19, 38-39, Luke 13:16, 22:31, John 8:44, Acts 13:10, II Cor. 4:4, 11:3, 14-15, Eph. 2:2, 6:11-12, II Thes. 2:9, II Tim. 2:26, I Pet. 5:8, Rev. 12:9-12 return
112. II Cor. 4:4, Eph. 2:2, 6:12, I Thes. 2:18, I Pet. 5:8-9, Rev. 2:13, 12:4, 9, 12 return
113. Acts 1:8, I Cor. 1:23-25, II Cor. 3:6-9, 4:3-7, 5:17-20, 6:4-7, Eph. 2:20-22, 6:11-17, II Tim. 2:15, Titus 1:3, Heb. 4:12-13, 5:14, I Pet. 2:5 return
114. II Cor. 10:3-6, Eph. 6:10-18, II Tim. 1:18-19, Heb. 4:12 return
115. Isa. 1:19-20, Rev. 19:13, 19-21 return
116. Matt. 4:1-11, 8:28-32, Jas. 2:19 return
117. Deut. 8:3, Prov. 4:4-6, John 5:24-26, 6:63, Phlp. 2:15-16, I John 1:1-2 return
118. Gen. 3:1-6, 6:5-8, 11-13, 17-22, Ex. 7:20-25, 8:1-24, 9:2-31, 10:1-7, 12-15, 11:4-6, 12:29-30, 14:4-9, 16-31, 15:1-21, Deut. 9:1-3, 32:39-43, I Sam. 15:21, Psa. 105:24-38, Zech. 4:6 return
119. Ezek. 38:18-23, 39:4-15, Zech. 12:2-9, 14:12-15 return
120. Dan. Ch. 7, Rev. Chs. 13, 17-18 return
120A. Ex. 20:13, Deut. 5:17, Matt. 5:21-22, Rom. 13:9 return
121. II Cor. 10:3-6, Eph. 6:10-18 return
122. Ex. Chs. 8-11, 14, Isa. 66:15, Jer. 25:15-16, Ezek. Chs. 38-39, Zech. Chs. 12, 14, Rom. 12:19, II Pet. 3:9-10, Rev. 14:10-11, 16:19 return
123. Ex. 22:24, Num. 16:20-21, 25:3-4, 32:10-11, 13, Isa. 2:22, 13:9, 13, 63:3-6, 66:15, Jer. 23:20, 25:15-16, Ezek. 5:13, 15, Nah. 1:2-3, 6, Rom. 1:18, 2:5, 12:19, II Pet. 3:9-10, Rev. 6:16-17, 14:10-11, 15:1, 7, 16:19, 19:15 return
124. Gen. 1:1-2, 26, Deut. 4:35, 39, Neh. 9:6, Isa. 9:6, 40:3-5, Mic. 5:2, Matt. 1:23, John 1:1-3, 10-14, 4:23-24, 8:16, 10:30, 37-38, 14:6-11, 13, 18, 20, 23, 15:26, 17:21-22, I Cor. 15:21-22, 45-49, Eph. 3:9, 19, Col. 2:9-10, I Tim. 3:16, Heb. 1:2-3, 8-10, 2:10, 3:4, I John 2:23, 5:7, 20, Rev. 1:8, 19:13 return
125. John 12:44-45, II Cor. 4:4, Col. 1:12-17 return
126. Gen. 17:1, 35:11, Deut. 3:24, 7:21, 10:17, Isa. 9:6, II Cor. 6:18, Rev. 4:8, 11:17, 15:3, 16:7, 21:22 return
127. Gen. 2:15-17, 3:1-6, 4:3-5, Lev. Chs. 4-6, 9:1-21, 12:6-8, 16:3-22, 30, 33-34, 23:18-20, Ezra 6:16-22 return
128. John 16:33, Acts 5:40, 9:16, 14:22, Rom. 5:1-5, II Cor. 1:3-6, 12:7-10, II Tim. 2:11-13, 3:12, Rev. 1:9, 2:10 return
129. John 5:29, 11:25, 12:24, Acts 2:31, Rom. 1:3-6, 6:3-10, 12:1, I Cor. 6:19-20, 15:3-4, 20-23, 42-57, Phlp. 3:8-14, I Pet. 1:3-5, 18-23, Rev. 1:5-6 return
130. John 14:16-20, 17:11, 21-23, Rom. 8:10-11, I Cor. 6:17, II Cor. 5:17-21, Gal. 3:27-28, Eph. 2:1, 4-6, 4:4-6, Heb. 2:11-13, II Pet. 1:3-4 return
131. Rom. 6:4-14, Gal. 5:16, Eph. 6:10-18, Phlp. 2:13, 4:13, Col. 2:9-10, Heb. 13:20-21, I Pet. 1:3-9, I John 3:5-6, 9, 5:18-20 return
132. I Kin. 2:3, Ch. 10, I Chron. 22:11-13, Ch. 29, II Chron. 20:20, 26:5, Zech. 4:6, John 6:63 return
133. Ex. 23:22-31, Deut. 6:17-19, 7:23-24, 12:10, 20:1-4, 28:7, 30:6-7, 32:39-41, Josh. 10:8-14, 24-25, 21:43-45, II Sam. 3:18, 7:1, 10-11, II Chron. 20:27-30 return
134. Ex. Chs. 7-14, 23:22-23, 27-28, Josh. 2:9-11, 6:8-21, 10:1-14, 23:4-5, 9-10, 24:5-13, II Kin. 19:6-7, 34-37, II Chron. 20:1-27, Psa. 105:24-38 return
135. Ezek. Chs. 38-39, Zech. 12:3, 14:12 return
136. II Chron. 19:7, Rom. 2:11, Eph. 6:9, Col. 3:25, I Pet. 1:17 return
137. Ex. 15:26, Psa. 119:130, Prov. 1:5-6, 2:1-8, 19:20, 22:17-18, Dan. 12:3, John 6:63 return
138. Psa. 18:2, 40:17, Matt. 4:23, John 4:42, 14:26, 15:26, 16:7, 13, Acts 5:31, Rom. 11:26, Eph. 3:11-12, I Tim. 4:10, II Tim. 1:10, Heb. 3:14, 8:8-12, 10:16, I Pet. 2:24, I John 5:14-15 return
139. Deut. 10:17, 28:62-63, 32:39-43, Psa. 66:3, 5, Prov. 1:23-33, Isa. 44:6, 8, 45:21-24, Ezek. 21:31, 22:21-22, 31, Chs. 38-39, Rom. 2:8-9, II Cor. 5:11, Col. 1:16-17, 3:5-6 return
140. Job 1:21, Eccl. 5:15, Heb. 4:12-13, Rev. 3:17-22, 16:15 return
141. Matt. 7:21-27, 10:38-39, 11:28-30, 12:47-50, 16:24-27, 18:3-4, 19:16-17, 21, 23:12, I Cor. 15:10, Phlp. 2:12-13, II Pet. 2:20-22 return
142. Job 1:21, Eccl. 5:15 return
143. Matt. 10:38-39, 11:28-30, 16:24-27, 18:3-4, 19:16-17, 21 return
144. Isa. 30:21-22 return
145. Psa. 37:38, 101:8, 145:20, Eph. 5:5, II Thes. 2:7-12, Rev. 8:7-12, 9:1-11, 13-19, 11:15, 19, 16:2-4, 8-12, 14, 17-21, 21:8, 22:15 return
146. Jonah Ch. 1 return
147. Jonah Ch. 3 return
148. Jonah Ch. 3, 4:11 return
149. II Cor. 10:3-6, Eph. 6:10-18, Rev. Ch. 12, 13:7, 16:12-16, 17:14, 19:11 return
150. Eph. 6:10-18, I Pet. 5:8, Rev. Ch. 12, 13:1-8, 17:14, 19:11 return
151. Gen. 4:7, Deut. 11:26-28, 30:15, Josh. 24:15, Matt. 6:24, Rev. 22:17 return
152. Gen. 4:7, Deut. 11:26-28, 30:15, Heb. 10:38-39, Rev. 11:12, 21:22-27, 22:12-14, 17 return
153. Gen. 4:7, Deut. 11:26-28, 30:15, Eph. 5:5-6, Heb. 10:38-39, Rev. 14:9-11, 18-20, 19:20-21, 20:11-15, 21:8, 27, 22:12-15 return
154. Isa. 14:15-17, Rev. 11:18 return
155. Job 24:1, 33:13, Ezek. 8:6-18, Jer. 23:23-24, Ch. 44, Amos 9:1-4 return
156. Psa. 139:3-10, Jer. 23:23, Amos. 9:1-4, Heb. 4:13 return
157. Matt. 25:41, 45-46, Luke 9:56, John 3:15, 17-21, 10:27-28, 12:25, Rom. 2:7-11, I Tim. 6:11-12, 18-19, Rev. 12:7-12, 20:10 return
158. Josh. 1:7-8, 16-18, I Sam. 12:13-15, 19-21, 25 return
159. I Sam. 2:3, I Chron. 28:9, Job 34:21-22, 25, Heb. 4:12-13 return
160. Deut. 10:17, 28:62-63, Psa. 66:3, 5, Prov. 1:23-33, Ezek. 21:31-32, 22:21-22, 29-31, Hos. 5:10, Nah. 1:2, Zeph. 1:14-18, 2:11-13, Rom. 1:18, 2:8-9, II Cor. 5:11, Eph. 5:6, Col. 3:5-6, I Pet. 3:20, Rev. 8:7-13, 9:1-11, 13-19, 16:2-5, 8-12, 17-21, 19:15 return
161. Lev. 26:12-13, Esth. Chs. 3-7, Psa. 31:23-24, 113: 7-8, 130:7, 136:10-26, Jer. 31:31-33, John 14:16, 16:33, II Cor. 6:16, 12:9, I Pet. 1:3-5, I John 5:18, Rev. 3:20, 21:3 return
162. I Thes. 5:3, Rev. 12:4-10 return
163. II Thes. 2:3-10, Rev. 14:8-11, 16:1-14, 17-21, Ch. 17, 18:1-10, 15-19, 24, 19:1-3, 17-21, 20:4, 8-10 return
164. Rev. 8:7-12, 9:1-11, 13-19, 11:15, 19, 16:2-4, 8-12, 14, 17-21 return
165. Josh. Ch. 6, Heb. 11:30-31 return
166. Ex. Chs. 8-14, Josh. Chs. 6, 8, Judg. Chs. 3-4, I Sam. Ch. 17, Heb. Ch. 11 return
167. Gen. 5:18-24, Chs. 6-7, 19:1-29, Ex. Chs. 8-14, 16:19-20, Lev. 10:1-2, Deut. 28:62-63, Josh. 7:15-26, Judg. 2:17, I Sam. 13:13, Ch. 15, 28:18, II Sam. 12:9, I Kin. 11:7-10, Ch. 13, II Kin. 18:12, Jonah Ch. 1, Heb. 11:7, 11:5-6, I Pet. 3:20 return
168. Gen. 2:15-17, Ch. 3 return
169. Gen. Ch. 6-7, Heb. 11:7, I Pet. 3:20 return
170. Gen. 19:1-29, Ex. Chs. 8-11, 14, Num. 32:8-13, Deut. Ch. 28, Josh. 7:15-26, Jer. 11:3, Lam. 4:6, II Thes. 1:7-9, II Pet. 2:4-6, 10-22, Jude 6-7, Rev. 8:7-12, 9:1-11, 13-19, 11:15, 19, 16:2-4, 8-12, 14, 17-21, 19:20-21, 20:15, 21:8 return
171. Heb. 8:13 return
172. Deut. 10:17, II Chron. 19:7 return
173. Psa. 50:3-4, Dan. 7:9-10, II Thes. 1:7-8, II Pet. 3:3-7, 10-12, Rev. 6:15-17 return
174. Dan. Ch. 7, Rev. Chs. 13, 17-18 return
175. Rev. 18:4-10 return
176. Deut. 18:15, 18, Jer. 31:31-34, Matt. 26:28, John 3:14-16, 6:33, 35, 40, 47, 10:10, 11:25-26, 14:6, 19-21, 23, 17:2-3, 20:31, Rom. 8:10, Heb. 8:4-13, 9:16-28, 12:18-24, 13:20, I John 1:1-2 return
177. Ezek. Chs. 38-39, Zech. Ch.12, 14:12 return
178. Gen. 2:9, 4:4, 17:17-21, 22:8, 26:4, Ex. 12:13, 29:10-22, 38-42, Lev. 1:2-13, Num. 28:19-24, 29:2-6, Ezra 3:2-4, Job 1:5, Psa. 22:16, Isa. 9:6, Jer. 31:31-34, Zech. 12:10, Matt. 26:26, Mark 14:24, 16:16, Luke 22:20, John 3:16, 5:24, 19:34, 37, Rom. 8:15-17, 11:26-31, I Cor. 11:25, Gal. 4:4-6, 23-31, Eph. 2:12-17, Heb. 8:3-13, 9:6-26, 10:1-23, 11:4, 11-12, 12:22-25, Rev. 1:7, 2:7 return
179. "Nickles Hears Taxpayer Tales of IRS Terror," Danny M. Boyd, Daily Oklahoman, Dec. 4, 1997; "IRS Agents Say Office Pushed Seizures," Paul Queary, Dallas Morning News, Dec. 4, 1997, sec. A, p. 27; "Agents Told to Ignore Law," Brian Ford, Tulsa World, Dec. 4, 1997, front page; "IRS Confesses to Taxpayer Abuse," Jim Myers, Tulsa World, Dec. 13, 1997, front page; "National Archives to Peruse all IRS Files," Deb Riechmann, Morning News, July 14, 1998, sec. D, p. 6 return
180. II Thes. 2:3-10, Rev. Ch. 13, 14:8-11, 16:1-14, 17-21, Ch. 17, 18:1-10, 15-19, 24, 19:1-3, 17-21, 20:4, 8-10 return
181. Matt. 15:18-20, Heb. 4:12-13, Jude 7-8 return
182. Ex. 22:18, Lev. 19:31, 20:6, 27, Deut. 18:9-14, I Sam. 15:23, Isa. 8:19-22, Mal. 3:5, Gal. 5:19-21 return
183. John 1:12 return
184. Ezek. 3:17-21, 33:7-16, Col. 1:28 return
185. Psa. 9:17, Isa. 33:14, Matt. 3:12, 8:12, 13:41-42, 49-50, 22:13, 25:41, Gal. 5:19-21, Rev. 14:10-11, 20:10, 15 return
186. Isa. 33:14, Mark 9:43-44, Luke 3:17, II Thes. 1:9, Rev. 14:11, 20:10 return
187. Rom. 6:3-13, 7:6, 8:12-15, Gal. 2:20, 5:24, Eph. 4:22-24, Col. 2:11-13, 3:5-6, 9-10 return
188. Luke 9:62, 11:21-26, John 15:6, I Cor. 10:1-12, II Tim. 2:12, Heb. 3:12-13, 4:1, 11, 6:4-8, 10:26-29, 39, II Pet. 2:20-22, II John 9, Jude 12 return
189. John 12:43, Phlp. 3:18-19, Col. 3:2, 5, II Tim. 2:4, 4:10, Titus 2:12, Heb. 11:24-26, Jas. 4:4, II Pet. 2:12-15, 18, I John 2:15-17 return
190. Rev. 19:20, 20:14-15, 21:8 return
191. Matt. 3:2, Mark 1:4, 15, Luke 13:5, Acts 3:19, II Pet. 3:9, Rev. 2:5, 16, 20-23, 3:2-3 return
191A. Rev. 20:10, 13-15, 21:8 return
191B. Isa. Ch. 53 return
192. Jer. 1:4-10, 31:33, Matt. 22:2-10, Luke 14:16-24, John 14:23, 17:19-21, I Cor. 3:16-17, II Cor. 6:16, II John 2 return
193. Amos 3:3, Matt. 5:48, John 14:15, 15:10, 14, Rom. 13:14, I Cor. 2:16, Phlp. 2:3-5, I Pet. 1:15-16 return
194. Ezek. 36:27, Joel 2:28-29, John 3:5-6, 6:53-56, 7:38, 14:16-17, 26, 15:4-7, 26, 16:7, Acts 1:5-6, 2:2-4, Rom. 8:9, I Cor. 3:16, II John 9, Jude 18-19, Rev. 22:14 return
195. Mark 2:19, Rom. 7:4, 12:4-5, I Cor. 6:15-17, 12:12-28, II Cor. 11:2, Eph. 4:11-13, 5:23-32, Col. 1:26-29, Rev. 3:12, 19:7-9, 21:2-3, 7, 9-27, 22:14 return
196. I Chron. 28:9, Jer. 15:19-21, Mark 12:30, John 10:4-5, 27, 15:14, Jas. 4:8, Rev. 2:7 return
197. Ex. 20:6, Deut. 6:5, 7:9, 10:12, Neh. 9:7-8, Mark 12:30, John 8:31, 14:15, 21, 15:7-10, 14, Jas. 2:14-26, I John 3:18-19, Rev. 14:4-5 return
198. Ex. 23:22 return
199. Jer. 31:31-34, John 14:16-18, 23, II Cor. 6:16, Gal. 4:6 return
200. Ezek. Chs. 38-39, Zech. 12:1-4, 14:12, Rev. 7:3-8. 14:1 return
201. Ex. 19:5, Psa. 24:3-5, Luke 18:29-30, John 12:26, Rev. 2:10 return
202. Num. 23:19, Deut. 32:4, I Sam. 15:29, Psa. 117:2, 132:11, Rom. 3:3-4, Titus 1:2 return
203. Ex. 12:13, Isa. 1:18, Matt. 26:28, Acts 20:28, Rom. 3:24-26, 5:6-11, Eph. 1:7, 2:13-18, Heb. 10:19, 13:12, 20-21, I Pet. 1:18-20, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return
12. John 14:6 return
13. Acts 4:12 return