BE YE TRANSFORMED!
by Tony Alamo
Are you considered an outcast in this world? Do people think you are insane, conservative, old-fashioned, corny, or evil because you believe in Theocracy, GOD-ocracy, instead of democracy (mob rule)? In other words, do you believe that you can’t break the commandments of GOD and live?1 Or have you been manipulated into believing you must conform to the world if you want to have “peace” in the world? To be a friend of the world is to be the enemy of GOD! James 4:4 says, “Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with GOD? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of GOD.”
James 4:7-8 states, “Submit yourselves therefore to GOD. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to GOD, and HE will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands [be born of the Spirit2], ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.”
“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of GOD” (Romans 12:2).
If you are a pastor of a church, as I am, GOD has called you to keep your church Holy. First Corinthians 12:20 tells us we are members of “but one body.”3 Our experience has shown us this is as true as the rest of the WORD of GOD, that there are but two bodies—the body of CHRIST, which is the true church, and the body of the devil, the Antichrist, which is the enemy of CHRIST.
First Corinthians 12:12 states: “For as the body [the church, CHRIST’S body, is only one body] is one, and hath many members,” all of the members of CHRIST’S body must be Holy. Not one of them will ever conform to the world, the flesh, but all members must be completely Holy (perfect), otherwise they cannot be members of CHRIST. Verse 12 of chapter 12 ends by saying, “And all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is CHRIST.” Verse 13: “For by one SPIRIT [not even one drop of the foreign spirit of the devil, but the SPIRIT of the LORD] are we all baptized into one body [the Holy body of CHRIST], whether we be Jews or Gentiles [it doesn’t matter, as long as we are all Holy], whether we be bond or free [that doesn’t matter either as long as we are Holy, fitting into CHRIST’S church or body as one of HIS members, which are sinless, without spot, blemish, or wrinkle4].”
In Matthew 6:22-24, JESUS says, “The light of the body [the church] is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single [not on the world at all, but on CHRIST, Heaven, by the WORD to keep the commandments], thy whole body [your whole church] shall be full of light [“GOD is light, and in HIM is no darkness at all”5 (1 John 1:5). Your whole body shall be full of GOD’S light]. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body [of the church] shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness! No man [or woman, boy or girl] can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve GOD and mammon.”
Now the whole work of the devil is to steal, kill, and destroy. John 10:10-12 says, “The thief [the enemy, the devil] cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy.” JESUS continues, saying, “I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth HIS life for the sheep. But he that is a hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.”
The devil insinuates himself into the church to contaminate the sheep in the church. There have been many wolves that have come into the church, become friendly with it, and destroyed many souls.
THE LORD DEMANDS HOLINESS!
“The soul that sinneth, it shall die” (Ezekiel 18:4, 20). The closer we get to the last pages of the Bible, the more fearful it gets. GOD demands us to be transformed to the image of CHRIST manifest.6
In the second and third chapters of Revelation, the last book of the New Testament, even to the churches which seem to be very righteous to the average person, JESUS says, “But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols [in other words, to commit the sins of the world so that GOD will curse them with the world], and to commit fornication” (Revelation 2:14).
Balaam wanted GOD to curse Israel. He knew Israel would have to sin for GOD to curse them. Balaam knew that GOD is no respecter of people,7 and that GOD would curse Israel if they sinned.8 And HE did curse them.9 This is why the enemy of our souls is tempting the people of GOD, so GOD will destroy them. Again, to eat things sacrificed unto idols,10 to do the sins of adultery,11 fornication,12 homosexuality, lesbianism,13 lying,14 extortion,15 incest,16 bestiality,17 stealing,18 and all other sins, even tempting others, is to lose your soul to the devil. JESUS says, “So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate [which is mixing sin with their false religions]” (Revelation 2:15). Now we see those who say they are saved, yet hold the doctrine of false religions. JESUS says to false religion, “Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of MY mouth. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the SPIRIT saith unto the churches” (Revelation 2:16-17).
The Christians in the dead churches are sleeping. They have let the spirit of the devil, the dragon, enter their churches with the spirit of the world. Their women are showing themselves to be worldly, instead of mortifying their flesh by allowing the SPIRIT of GOD to live in them and to do HIS work both in them and through them.19 They think those of us who teach this are old-fashioned, but I am doing the will of GOD, just as Moses did when he attempted to lead the rebels into the Promised Land. However, the rebels preferred to live the life of not many blessings, to spend forty grueling, frustrating years on the desert without luxuries. They said, “Our children will be killed by the giants.” GOD destroyed the giants with swarms of hornets,20 tiny insects, and it was the rebels’ children who entered the Promised Land. They were the ones who were able to enjoy it.21 All the older rebels never saw the Promised Land.22 This is also the way it is today!! The people of GOD have fallen away from the LORD.
As we are told in 2 Thessalonians 2:2, “The day of CHRIST is at hand.” We see “there [has] come a falling away first” of the church of CHRIST. This has been happening for years now (2 Thessalonians 2:3). I have said, from the Bible, that the “man of sin” is the huge body of Satan’s people, as those who follow GOD’S WORD are the huge body of CHRIST’S people. Today, that man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, “who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called GOD” (2 Thessalonians 2:4).
The government by the Vatican says they will allow no more true WORD of GOD, but only their false version. They say only they with their false doctrine are Godly. They have outlawed GOD’S true Word and doctrine. They go by what they call “church doctrine” rather than “GOD’S doctrine” (cult doctrine instead of CHRIST).
Today, the people who were once of the LORD have been, and still are, compromising with the world. The one world government says, “Your church better preach compromise, or we will fabricate charges against you and put you in prison. We will take your children away from you because you are preaching that it’s okay to be married at the legal age which GOD has given us,23 and that children if they are criminals should be chastened.”24 They tell us that if we from the true Bible preach it’s a sin to be a homosexual or lesbian,25 we are sinners. They say we cannot discipline our children as GOD tells us,26 or they will say we are dangerous, lock us up, and take our property away. We have seen what the FBI and other communist agencies did at Waco, and what they are doing to our country. Our country has become communist, and because of the threats from these evil demons, people have become so frightened that they have given up their souls to the devil and his government, cult, and media. They frightened five lying women into bearing false testimony against me and our church. For forty-seven years now, since 1964, they have been saying, “We will get you for preaching the truth about us. If one false charge doesn’t stick, we’ll bring another until we get you in prison for life.” To Hell with you, Satan! The blood of JESUS is against you and all of your damnable people, who will all shortly be screaming their ugly heads off in Hell and the Lake of Fire.27
Either you’re with the LORD and me, or you will soon be in the pit of Hell and in the Lake of Fire. Why don’t you repent by saying this prayer to GOD, or perish:
My LORD and my GOD, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that JESUS CHRIST is the SON of the living GOD. 2 I believe that HE died on the cross and shed HIS precious blood for the forgiveness of all my former sins. 3 I believe that GOD raised JESUS from the dead by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT 4 and that HE sits on the right hand of GOD at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart, and I invite YOU into my heart, LORD JESUS. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that YOU shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 YOU will not turn me away, LORD JESUS; YOU will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because YOUR WORD, the Bible, says so. 8 YOUR WORD says that YOU will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that YOU have heard me, and I know that YOU have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank YOU, LORD JESUS, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as YOU command and sin no more. 11
You've just completed the first step in a series of five steps which are necessary to receive salvation. Your second step is to deny yourself and take up your cross daily and follow JESUS for the purpose of mortifying your flesh, that is, for putting to death your own will, your soulful self, and the world with all of its lusts. All these must be baptized into the death of CHRIST.
Step three is your resurrection from the satanic life of Adam unto the sinless life of CHRIST. Step four is your ascension into a position of authority to reign for God with Christ on earth, and the fifth step is to reign for GOD in CHRIST on earth to the end for the purpose of bringing about the kingdom of Heaven on earth. You must learn the WORD of GOD, submit yourselves one to another, and do what the WORD says so that the church and the world may see evidence of your submission to GOD’S WORD, HIS order, and HIS authority in and by you.
Praise the LORD. May GOD bless and reward you abundantly.
Yours in the wonderful name of JESUS,
Pastor Tony Alamo
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
FAX (661) 252-4362
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held every evening at 8 P.M. and Sunday at 3 P.M. & 8 P. M. at the Los Angeles area Church: 13136 Sierra Hwy., Santa Clarita, CA 91390, (661) 251-9424
|Free transportation to and from services provided at the corner of
Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, CA
daily at 6:30 P.M., Sundays at 1:30 P.M. & 6:30 P.M.
|Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.|
|MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE|
|Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.|
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature. All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
|If anyone is attempting to charge you for this literature, please call (661) 252-5686 collect.|
|THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION
|DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE|
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright January 2011 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered January 2011
Be Ye Transformed footnotes:
1. Prov. 4:4, 7:2, 13:13, Matt. 19:17, Rom. 1:24-32, 1 Cor. 6:9-11, Gal. 5:19-21, Rev. 21:7-8, 27 return
2. Lev. 17:11, John 3:3-7, Rom. 3:23-25, Heb. 9:22-28 return
3. Rom. 12:4-5, 1 Cor. 10:17, Eph. 4:4 return
4. Eph. 5:27, 1 Tim. 5:22, 2 Pet. 3:14, Rev. 3:4, 7:13-14, 19:7-8 return
5. John 1:5-9, 8:12, 12:46 return
6. Matt. 5:48, John 17:23, Rom. 12:1-2, 2 Cor. 13:11, Eph. 1:4, 4:11-16, 5:27, Col. 1:21-23, 28, 2 Tim. 3:16-17, Titus 1:8, Heb. 13:21, James 1:4, 3:2, 1 Pet. 1:15-16, 5:10 return
7. Lev. 19:15, Deut. 1:17, 16:19, 1 Sam. 26:23, 2 Sam. 14:14, 22:21, 25, 1 Kings 8:32, 2 Chron. 6:23, 19:7, Psa. 9:8, Prov. 24:23, 28:21, Acts 10:34, Rom. 2:11, Eph. 6:9, Col. 3:25, James 2:1, 9, 1 Pet. 1:17, Rev. 15:3 return
8. Lev. 26:14-39, Num. 31:16, 32:23, Deut. 11:26-28, 27:14-26, 28:15-68, 1 Sam. 12:15, 1 Kings 9:6-9, 2 Chron. 30:7-9, Jer. 26:2-6, Mal. 2:1-9, Rev. 2:14 return
9. Num. 25:1-9 return
10. Acts 15:28-29, 21:25, Rev. 2:14, 20 return
11. Ex. 20:14, Lev. 18:20, 20:10, Deut. 5:18, Jer. 23:10, Mal. 3:5, Matt. 5:27-28, 19:18, Luke 18:20, Rom. 13:9, 1 Cor. 6:9, Heb. 13:4, James 2:11 return
12. 1 Cor. 5:9-11, 6:9-10, 13-18, 7:2, 9, 10:7-8, 2 Cor. 12:21, Eph. 5:3, Col. 3:5-6, 1 Thes. 4:3-5, Jude 7, Rev. 2:14, 20-22, 9:20-21 return
13. Gen. 19:1-13, 24-25, Lev. 18:22, 20:13, Deut. 23:17, Judg. 19:22-25, 1 Kings 14:24, 15:11-12, Rom. 1:20-32, 1 Cor. 6:9-10, 1 Tim. 1:9-10, 2 Tim. 3:1-5, Jude 7 return
14. Ex. 20:16, 23:1, Lev. 19:11, Psa. 5:6, 101:5, 7, Prov. 6:16-19, 10:31, 12:22, 19:5, 9, John 8:44, Eph. 4:25, Col. 3:9, 1 Tim. 1:9-10, 4:1-2, Rev. 21:8, 27, 22:15 return
15. Ex. 22:25, Lev. 25:35-37, Deut. 23:19, Psa. 15:5 return
16. Lev. 18:6-18, 20:11-12, 14, 17, 19-21, Deut. 22:30, 27:20, 22-23, 1 Cor. 5:1-11 return
17. Ex. 22:19, Lev. 18:23-30, 20:15-16, Deut. 27:21 return
18. Ex. 20:15, 22:1-4, Lev. 19:11, 13, Deut. 5:19, Zech. 5:3, Matt. 15:19-20, 19:18, Mark 7:21-23, Luke 18:20, 19:45-46, Rom. 13:9, 1 Cor. 6:10, Eph. 4:28, Rev. 9:21 return
19. Rom. 8:13, Col. 3:1-6, 1 Tim. 2:9-15, 5:14-15, Titus 2:3-5, 1 Pet. 3:1-5 return
20. Ex. 23:28, Deut. 7:20, Josh. 24:12 return
21. Num. 26:63-65 return
22. Num. 14:22-24, 27-35, 26:65, 32:8-13, Deut. 1:34-40, Psa. 95:8-11, Heb. 3:8-11, 17-19 return
23. 1 Cor. 7:1-2, 9, 1 Tim. 5:14, Heb. 13:4 return
24. Prov. 13:24, 19:18, 22:6, 15, 23:13-14, 29:15, 17, Heb. 12:5-11 return
25. Gen. 19:1-13, 24-25, Lev. 18:22, 20:13, Deut. 23:17, Judg. 19:22-25, I Kings 14:24, 15:11-12, Rom. 1:18-32, 1 Cor. 6:9-10, 1 Tim. 1:9-10, 2 Tim. 3:1-5, Jude 7 return
26. Deut. 25:1-3, 2 Sam. 7:14-15, Psa. 141:5, Prov. 13:24, 19:18, 25, 22:6, 15, 23:13-14, 29:15, Heb. 12:5-11 return
27. Isa. 34:8-11, Matt. 13:42, 50, 25:30, Luke 13:28, Rev. 14:9-10, 19:20, 20:10, 14-15, 21:8 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return