by Tony Alamo
Did you ever wonder why Christians, martyrs for CHRIST, were murdered and are still being imprisoned and put to death? Satan, the devil who slandered them, of course, never let them tell their side of their stories so you could tell why. It was that way then, and it is that way today! The devil slanders strong Christians continuously so that the masses of people will feel most comfortable when the Christian martyr has been imprisoned or put to death.1
JESUS, the prophets, the apostles, and millions of saints were not allowed to defend themselves. And the media, which is the mouth of the beast,2 the one-world government, keeps slandering until the lies they and their false witnesses are telling eventually become embedded into the minds of a lot of people.
The voices of the martyrs in eternity are finally heard when they cry out to JESUS for vengeance. “And when HE [JESUS] had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the WORD of GOD, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O LORD, holy and true, dost THOU not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled” (Revelation 6:9-11).
Notice these martyrs are not only crying out for vengeance against those who pulled the trigger, those who killed them, but against everyone who dwells on earth, because they (all of them) stood by and believed the slander given by the devil.
The word “devil” means “slanderer.” The devil is the slanderer, so all those who believe lies and love lies will spend eternity in Hell, then the Lake of Fire with the devil (the slanderer) (Revelation 20:14-15, 21:8).
This fate belongs to the false accusers (those who betray the brethren), to the murderers and kidnappers, all those who are easily influenced by Satan, ALL of them that dwell on earth!! Revelation 12:9 states, “AND THE GREAT DRAGON WAS CAST OUT, THAT OLD SERPENT, CALLED THE DEVIL, AND SATAN, WHICH DECEIVETH THE WHOLE WORLD: HE WAS CAST OUT INTO THE EARTH, AND HIS ANGELS WERE CAST OUT WITH HIM.” “...AND DECEIVETH THEM THAT DWELL ON THE EARTH BY THE MEANS OF THOSE MIRACLES WHICH HE HAD POWER TO DO IN THE SIGHT OF THE BEAST [the one-world government]; SAYING TO THEM THAT DWELL ON THE EARTH, THAT THEY SHOULD MAKE AN IMAGE TO THE BEAST [all persons should join together as one body, the body of Antichrist], WHICH HAD THE WOUND BY A SWORD, AND DID LIVE [the revived Roman empire]” (Revelation 13:14).
Rome’s beast government kept telling the people who attend my church, “If you’ll leave Tony’s church, we will give you back your kids that we kidnapped.” What they really are saying is, “We know your kids are not really in danger and you’re not dangerous—but we hate Tony Alamo because we are the body of the devil’s Antichrist wherein Satan’s spirit is living,3 and we hate the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST that Pastor Alamo and the members of his church preach because it exposes our sinful purposes by telling everyone that Satan is not GOD, but that GOD is GOD”4—the same GOD that when HE speaks, even the elements and nature obey HIS voice.5
When the real GOD speaks, nature obeys. HE said, “LET THERE BE LIGHT: AND THERE WAS LIGHT” (Genesis 1:3). And everything else was created in the same way. Nature and the elements obeyed HIS voice. HIS disciples were amazed that even the wind and the waves obeyed HIM (Matthew 8:23-27).
In the book of Revelation, chapters 12-13, when the devil, Satan, was cast down to earth from Heaven, who does Satan go after? He doesn’t go after the people who will spend eternity suffering in Hell and the Lake of Fire with him. He goes after all those who will spend eternity in Heaven with GOD ALMIGHTY (who is also JESUS the CHRIST6), the prophets, the apostles, the saints, and all those who obey HIS voice.7
The apostles in the book of Acts 5:29 said, “We ought to OBEY GOD RATHER THAN MEN.” But the people of earth do not obey CHRIST’S words in these last days.8 GOD’S WORD says that the dragon, the ancient snake, is the devil’s one-world government, which gets its power from those who are of the devil by voting them into office.9
And he was given a mouth which was strong like the voice of a lion, “and the dragon gave him [his mouth, the left-wing, liberal media] his power, and his seat [Rome], and great [governmental] authority” (Revelation 13:2). “And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death [this is when ancient Rome fell]; and his deadly wound was healed [revived Rome today is a satanic world power]: and all the [deceived] world wondered after [the revived Roman, one-world, satanic government which GOD calls] the beast” (Revelation 13:3). “And they [all the deceived people of the entire earth actually] worshipped the dragon [Satan, the devil] which gave [satanic] power unto [the Roman government] the beast: and they worshipped [served the Roman government] the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him [Satan] a [satanic, slanderous] mouth speaking great things and blasphemies... And he [the media] opened his mouth in blasphemy against GOD, to blaspheme HIS name, and HIS tabernacle [we saints are HIS tabernacle or the temple of GOD—the saints wherein HE lives10], and them that [live] in Heaven” (Revelation 13:4-6). Ephesians 2:6 says that we saints are with HIM in Heaven at this very moment by the SPIRIT, “And [GOD] hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in Heavenly places in CHRIST JESUS.”
Why does Satan hate Christians so much? It is because we keep encouraging the brothers and sisters in the WORD of GOD, to keep the WORD of GOD. It must continuously be preached and taught because the “reproofs of instruction [the WORD of GOD] are the way of Life” (Proverbs 6:23).11 When Christians keep reading and hearing the WORD of GOD, they gain more faith and they stay strong and will not fall away from the LORD (Romans 10:17).12 But why does Satan, the world system, use so much SLANDER? He does it to make people hate anyone who is of the LORD. SLANDER is the worst poison Satan, the devil, has.13
Webster’s Dictionary agrees with GOD’S WORD on the meaning of the word “SLANDER”: “(1) A false tale or report maliciously uttered, and tending to injure the reputation of another by lessening him in the esteem of his fellow citizens, by exposing him to impeachment and punishment or by impairing his means of living; defamation.”
Slander, the worst of poisons, ever finds an easy entrance to ignoble minds. “(2) Disgrace; reproach; disreputation; ill name.” It’s easy for Satan, the devil, to destroy the reputation of a Christian or anyone else when he controls the blasphemous government-controlled, left-wing, liberal media, then hides behind the infamous walls of the Vatican’s Roman Canon Law. Satan, the devil, slandered JESUS. This is why everyone cried, “Crucify HIM, crucify HIM!!”14 Only a little over fifty years ago, millions of Jews were murdered, based on slanderous, satanic poison.
My LORD and SAVIOR, how I hate Satan!! Satan knows his time is short (Revelation 12:12). He is after Christians and those of you who might have believed us if it hadn’t been for the slander.15 Watch out and stay strong in the SPIRIT of the LORD,16 which is the WORD of GOD—all the WORD of GOD. “Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every WORD of GOD” (Luke 4:4). Those of you who don’t know CHRIST JESUS or don’t have eternal life, say this prayer to be born again of the SPIRIT:
My LORD and my GOD, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that JESUS CHRIST is the SON of the living GOD. 2 I believe that HE died on the cross and shed HIS precious blood for the forgiveness of all my former sins. 3 I believe that GOD raised JESUS from the dead by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT 4 and that HE sits on the right hand of GOD at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart, and I invite YOU into my heart, LORD JESUS. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that YOU shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 YOU will not turn me away, LORD JESUS; YOU will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because YOUR WORD, the Bible, says so. 8 YOUR WORD says that YOU will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that YOU have heard me, and I know that YOU have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank YOU, LORD JESUS, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as YOU command and sin no more.11
After salvation, JESUS said to be baptized, fully submerged in water, in the name of the FATHER, and of the SON, and of the HOLY SPIRIT.12 Diligently study the King James Version Bible, and do what it says until the day you die13
The LORD wants you to tell others of your salvation (Mark 16:15). You can become a distributor of Pastor Tony Alamo’s Gospel literature. We’ll send you literature free of charge. Call or email us for more information. Share this message with someone else.
If you want the world saved, as JESUS commands, then don’t rob GOD of HIS tithes and offerings. GOD said, “Will a man rob GOD? Yet ye have robbed ME. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed THEE? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed ME, even this whole nation [and this whole world]. Bring ye all the tithes [a ‘tithe’ is 10% of your gross income] into the storehouse, that there may be meat [Spiritual food] in MINE house [souls saved], and prove ME now herewith, saith the LORD of HOSTS, if I will not open you the windows of Heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of HOSTS. And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of HOSTS” (Malachi 3:8-12).
English Alamo Literature
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
FAX (661) 252-4362
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held every evening at 8 P.M. and Sunday at 3 P.M. & 8 P. M. at the Los Angeles area Church:
13136 Sierra Hwy., Santa Clarita, CA 91390,
Free transportation to and from services provided at the corner of Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, CA daily at 6:30 P.M., Sundays at 1:30 P.M. & 6:30 P.M.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature.
All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
If anyone is attempting to charge you for this literature, please call (661) 252-5686 collect.
THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION (Acts 4:12).
DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright January 2016 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered January 2016
1. Psa. 31:13, 18, Matt. 5:10-12, 26:59-68, Acts 6:8-15, 7:51-60, Rom. 8:35-39, 1 Cor. 4:9-13, 2 Cor. 4:8-12, 11:23-27, 12:10, 2 Tim. 3:1-5, 12, Heb. 10:32-33, 11:32-38, James 5:5-6, 1 Pet. 3:14-18, Jude 8, Rev. 2:10, 13, 6:9-11, 11:3-12, 17:1-6, 20:4 return
2. Dan. 7:7-8, 23-25, Rev. 12:15-17, 13:1-7 return
3. John 8:44, 2 Cor. 4:3-4, 11:13-15, 2 Thes. 2:3-12, 1 John 2:18-19 return
4. Deut. 4:32-36, 39, 32:39-42, Neh. 9:6, Isa. 45:5-7, 18-25, 1 Cor. 8:6, Col. 1:16-17, Rev. 1:8, 18 return
5. Gen. chap. 1, 7:4-24, Ex. 9:13-33, 10:21-23, chap. 14, Josh.10:12-14, Job 9:4-13, 28:24-27, 36:27-33, 38:4-37, Psa. 18:8-15, 29:3-10, Isa. 42:5, Joel 2:10-11, Amos 9:6, Jonah 1:17-2:10, Nahum 1:2-6, Rev. 6:12-17 return
6. Isa. 9:6-7, 44:6, Micah 5:2, Matt. 1:23-25, 28:18, Luke 1:26-35, 67-80, 2:1-38, John 1:1-3, 10-14, 6:45-48, 10:30, 36-38, 12:44-45, 14:6-11, 20, 17:21-22, 2 Cor. 4:4, Eph. 3:9-12, Col. 1:12-17, 2:9-10, 1 Tim. 3:16, Heb. 1:2-12, 2:10, 1 John 2:23, 5:7-13, 20, Rev. 1:8, 4:11, 19:13 return
7. Jer. 18:18, 20:8-10, 26:11-15, Matt. 5:10-12, 10:16-18, 21-28, 23:34-35, 24:8-10, Luke 21:12-19, John 15:18-21, 16:1-2, 17:14, Acts 4:1-31, 5:14-42, 6:7-15, 7:52-60, Rom. 8:35-37, 1 Cor. 4:9-13, 2 Cor. 4:8-12, 6:4-5, 11:23-27, 12:10, Gal. 4:28-29, 1 Thes. 2:2, 2 Tim. 2:9, 3:12, Heb. 10:32-34, 11:24-27, 32-38, 1 Pet. 3:14-18, 1 John 3:13, Rev. 2:9-10, 13, 6:9-11, 7:13-17, 11:3-12, 12:9-12, 20:4 return
8. Dan. 7:24-25, Matt. 7:26-27, 24:37-39, 2 Thes. 2:7-12, 2 Tim. 3:1-8, 13, 4:3-4, 1 John 2:18-19, Rev. 13:1-8, 11-14 return
9. Dan. 2:28-43, 7:7-25, 8:23-25, Rev. chaps. 13, 17, 18 return
10. Prov. 6:20-23, 7:1-3, 19:20, Isa. 55:10-11, Jer. 23:29, Matt. 4:4, Luke 8:5-8, 11-15, John 5:24, 8:31-32, 14:23, 15:3, 17:17, Rom. 10:14-15, 1 Cor. 1:21, Eph. 4:11-16, 5:11-13, Col. 3:16, 1 Thes. 2:13, 2 Tim. 3:14-17, James 1:21-25, Rev. 1:3 return
11. Prov. 6:20-23, 7:1-3, 19:20, Isa. 55:10-11, Jer. 23:29, Matt. 4:4, Luke 8:5-8, 11-15, John 5:24, 8:31-32, 14:23, 15:3, 17:17, Rom. 10:14-15, 1 Cor. 1:21, Eph. 4:11-16, 5:11-13, Col. 3:16, 1 Thes. 2:13, 2 Tim. 3:14-17, James 1:21-25, Rev. 1:3 return
12. Josh. 1:7-8, Psa. 119:9-11, 105, 130, Matt. 7:24-27, 13:18-23, 25:1-13, John 15:5-8, Eph. 6:11-17, Col. 3:16, 2 Thes. 2:15, 2 Tim. 2:15, 1 Pet. 2:2, 1 John 2:14, 24-25, 5:4-5, 2 John 8-9, Rev. 3:10-11 return
13. Gen. 3:1-13, John 8:44, 2 Cor. 11:13-15, 2 Thes. 2:7-10, 2 Pet. 2:1-3, 9-13, Rev. 12:9-12 return
14. Matt. 9:34, 11:18-19, 12:1-2, 10, 14, 22-24, 26:59-66, Mark 3:1-6, 14:55-65, 15:3, 9-15, Luke 11:53-54, 22:66-71, 23:1-5, 10-25 return
15. 2 Tim. 4:2-4, 2 Pet. 2:1-9, 17-22, Rev. 21:8 return
16. Isa. 59:19, Joel 3:16, Matt. 7:24-25, Luke 21:36, John 14:18-20, 16:33, Acts 1:8, Rom. 8:1-14, 37, Gal. 5:16, Eph. 1:17-23, 3:16-21, 5:15-16, 6:10-11, 13-18, Phlp. 1:6, 9-11, 2:12-13, 15, 4:13, Col. 1:10-11, 2:9-15, 2 Tim. 1:7, Heb. 2:18, 1 Pet. 1:3-5, 1 John 2:14, 4:4 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return
12. Matt. 28:18-20, John 3:5, Acts 2:38, 19:3-5 return
13. Deut. 4:29, 13:4, 26:16, Josh. 1:8, 22:5, 2 Tim. 2:15, 3:14-17, James 1:22-25, Rev. 3:18 return