MARY’S OTHER CHILDREN
Which Were Many
by Tony Alamo
Mary, did you know that you gave birth, not only to the MESSIAH, but to at least six other children? I’m sure you know that you did because giving birth is painful and you endured it! But the Catholic cult, hoping to misdirect the world from JESUS to you, says that you were a perpetual virgin! The devil’s Roman Catholic cult is the enemy of your soul, thus saith the LORD (Revelation 13:1-8).
“The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom” (Proverbs 9:10). “The fear of the LORD, that is wisdom” (Job 28:28).
Satan deceives the whole world.1 He does it by having developed a network of groups worldwide. They together are a spiderweb of traps for souls. The Roman Catholic church is the truest example of the words “cult,” “false prophet.” His group network, spiderweb, makes itself to look like what most people would think a church should look like, but it truly is Satan’s seat and its main compound is in Rome. Rome’s seat is the Vatican.2 The Vatican is Satan’s seat.3 JESUS in the book of Revelation calls this cult “Jezebel” (Revelation 2:20).
JESUS speaks to one of HIS seven worldwide, everlasting, true churches, which is a church which has a fault, and HE warns them in these last days, “I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first. Notwithstanding I have a few things against you, because you suffer [allow] that woman Jezebel [the world’s largest network of cults, the false prophet], which calleth herself a prophetess [calls herself a church of GOD], to teach and to seduce MY servants to commit fornication [the worship of Mary and other saints, false saints, and anyone or anything other than GOD the FATHER, GOD the WORD, which is JESUS, and GOD the HOLY SPIRIT.4 The WORD, GOD, became flesh and is called JESUS (John 1:1, 14). JESUS continues], and to eat things sacrificed unto idols” (Revelation 2:19-20). An idol is the worship of anything other than GOD.5
The spiritual meaning of eating things sacrificed unto idols is the same thing as spiritual fornication. Our praises and our holy service unto the LORD are sacrifices unto GOD, and none other.6 Fornication is worshipping Mary and anything or anyone other than GOD, as well as all false doctrine, such as the false doctrine of purgatory and that water baptism is salvation; also the false doctrine that Peter and the Apostles were popes and Catholics—they were not popes and/or Catholics. They all were Jews, disciples of CHRIST. This spiderweb of cults says they were the first church and that Peter was the first pope, and Peter is the only one who has the keys to Heaven. All those who believe in JESUS, the WORD of GOD, have the keys to Heaven.7 If you can get into Heaven, you have the keys.
The devil is the deceiver, an expert deceiver.8 He has seven thousand years of experience in deceiving the whole world. He even deceived one third of the angels in Heaven, so how much more we who are on earth?9 “For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect” (Matthew 24:24). This is why he is more than able to deceive you and the whole world if you don’t pray always and prayerfully study the KJV Bible (Revelation 12:9).10 And stay away from all worldly communication as much as possible which spoil good manners. “Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners” (1 Corinthians 15:33).
JESUS, the WORD of GOD, gives all the people who are deceived in Satan’s religions “space [a time] to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. [JESUS continues] Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children [followers] with death; and all the churches [true born again of the SPIRIT churches of CHRIST, THE WORD] shall know that I AM HE which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I [JESUS] will give unto every one of you according to your works. But unto you I say, and unto the rest [of the church] in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden. But that which ye have already hold fast till I come. And he that overcometh, and keepeth MY works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of MY FATHER. And I will give him the morning star. He that hath an ear [to hear the WORD, which is SPIRIT and LIFE11], let him hear what the SPIRIT saith unto the churches” (Revelation 2:21-29). I will not allow myself to disobey THE WORD of GOD.
Now, more truth—a question to you: Would the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD cause the immaculate SPIRIT of GOD to have JESUS by the HOLY SPIRIT enter a sinner like you or like Mary’s body? Yes! Mary said she needed a SAVIOR, so she knew she was a sinner! Scriptural proof is in Luke 1:46-49, “And Mary said [to Elizabeth by the HOLY SPIRIT], My soul doth magnify the LORD, And my spirit hath rejoiced in GOD my SAVIOR. [My SAVIOR? Yes, my SAVIOR.] For HE hath regarded the low estate of HIS handmaiden…For HE that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is HIS name.” Also Mary was not Catholic and the Catholic Cult was never ever a church of GOD but is the devil’s political coven,12 responsible for the murder of millions of true Christians, six million Jews at the death camps of World War II, and many millions of others!
Jezebel of Rome says that Mary is the immaculate one rather than the HOLY SPIRIT, JESUS, and the FATHER. Rome says that Mary was a perpetual virgin. Satan would sift you, misdirect your worship, to anyone rather than JESUS, the WORD of GOD, our SAVIOR.13
Matthew 1:18 says, “Now the birth of JESUS CHRIST was on this wise: When as HIS mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, BEFORE THEY CAME TOGETHER [in other words, before they consummated their marriage, BEFORE THEY HAD SEX], she was found with child of the HOLY SPIRIT” (Matthew 1:18).
Mary is not at all deity any more than you or I are GOD.14 However, it is true that the HOLY SPIRIT entered her sinful body the same as HE enters our sinful bodies so that we can become saved “SONS of GOD,” branches of CHRIST, one with CHRIST, the TRUE VINE.15 According to GOD’S WORD, which is CHRIST,16 we can pray FOR one another, but we are never to pray to one another.17 Only GOD is to be prayed to by the SPIRIT through JESUS, who is GOD (JESUS, the WORD)!18 “For there is one GOD, and one mediator between GOD and men, the man CHRIST JESUS” (1 Timothy 2:5).
The Roman Catholic cult also infers that Mary is the queen of heaven,19 (such as The Queen of Angels hospitals,) and that she had only one child, which was JESUS; but when JESUS finished speaking in HIS hometown, the people were astonished at HIS WISDOM, HIS teaching, and they said, “Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works? [This next statement shows that Joseph and Mary, after JESUS was born, had lots of sex and lots of children.] Is not this the carpenter’s SON? is not HIS mother called Mary? and HIS brethren [not disciples], JAMES, and JOSES, and SIMON, and JUDAS? And HIS SISTERS [AT LEAST TWO], are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things? And they were offended in HIM. But JESUS said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house” (Matthew 13:54-57).20
When we know the WORD of GOD, which is GOD, we cannot be deceived.21 “And ye shall know the truth [JESUS the WORD], and the truth shall make you free” (John 8:32). This is why we must study GOD (the WORD), so we are never deceived by the devil, Satan’s Jezebel.22 We must expose Jezebel, or be destroyed (by GOD) with her. JESUS says, “Come out of her [Jezebel], MY people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues” (Revelation 18:4). This is why this cult really doesn’t want you to read the Bible (KJV) and to pray to GOD through JESUS. Can’t you see they (the Vatican) are outlawing the KJV Bible and those of us who teach and preach it? The truth is offensive to a world of sinners and the big satanic cult.
Also, marriage is not necessarily between one man and only one woman. Many times in the Bible it tells of one man and more than one wife (woman), but never between two men or two women.23 GOD denied and condemns homosexuality.24 Read my literature, “The Many Wives of the Holy Men of God (The Polygamists).”
Here is a small list of some of the good and great men of GOD who had more than one wife: Abraham, Jacob, Moses the lawgiver had three, Gideon, Elkanah, David, Solomon, Caleb, Abijah, Joash, Hosea, and Jair, as well as Ibzan and Abdon, who were judges of Israel.25
Mary was ten or eleven years old when she became pregnant with JESUS. Rebekah was ten years old when she was married to Isaac, who was forty.26 Abraham was over one hundred years old when he married several teenage women and had children by them.27
We cannot be saved with false doctrine.28 Come out of the big Roman cult, believe the gospel, and be saved by the blood of the LAMB, JESUS, and the WORD of your testimony—JESUS,29 whose name in Heaven is THE WORD of GOD,30 which says, “Come unto ME, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take MY yoke upon you, and learn of ME; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For MY yoke is easy, and MY burden is light” (Matthew 11:28-30).
Do it now by saying this prayer to GOD to repent of your sins and be saved:
My LORD and my GOD, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that JESUS CHRIST is the SON of the living GOD. 2 I believe that HE died on the cross and shed HIS precious blood for the forgiveness of all my former sins. 3 I believe that GOD raised JESUS from the dead by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT 4 and that HE sits on the right hand of GOD at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart, and I invite YOU into my heart, LORD JESUS. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that YOU shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 YOU will not turn me away, LORD JESUS; YOU will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because YOUR WORD, the Bible, says so. 8 YOUR WORD says that YOU will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that YOU have heard me, and I know that YOU have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank YOU, LORD JESUS, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as YOU command and sin no more.11
You've just completed the first step in a series of five steps which are necessary to receive salvation. Your second step is to deny yourself and take up your cross daily and follow JESUS for the purpose of mortifying your flesh, that is, for putting to death your own will, your soulful self, and the world with all of its lusts. All these must be baptized into the death of CHRIST.
Step three is your resurrection from the satanic life of Adam unto the sinless life of CHRIST. Step four is your ascension into a position of authority to reign for God with Christ on earth, and the fifth step is to reign for GOD in CHRIST on earth to the end for the purpose of bringing about the kingdom of Heaven on earth. You must learn the WORD of GOD, submit yourselves one to another, and do what the WORD says so that the church and the world may see evidence of your submission to GOD’S WORD, HIS order, and HIS authority in and by you.
Praise the LORD. May GOD bless and reward you abundantly.
Yours in the wonderful name of JESUS,
Pastor Tony Alamo
English Alamo Literature
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
FAX (661) 252-4362
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held every evening at 8 P.M. and Sunday at 3 P.M. & 8 P. M. at the Los Angeles area Church:
13136 Sierra Hwy., Santa Clarita, CA 91390,
Free transportation to and from services provided at the corner of Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, CA daily at 6:30 P.M., Sundays at 1:30 P.M. & 6:30 P.M.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature.
All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
If anyone is attempting to charge you for this literature, please call (661) 252-5686 collect.
THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION (Acts 4:12).
DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright April 2012 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered April 2012
Mary's Other Children Which Were Many footnotes:
1. Gen. 3:1-6, John 8:44, 2 Cor. 11:13-15, 2 Thes. 2:3-12, 1 John 4:1, 2 John 7, Rev. 2:9, 12:9, 13:1-8, 11-18, 16:13-14, 17:8, 19:19-21, 20:1-3, 7-8 return
2. Rev. 17:1-9, 18 return
3. Rev. 13:1-4 return
4. Ex. 20:3-5, Lev. 26:1, Deut. 4:15-19, 23-24, 27:15, Isa. 43:10-12, 44:6-20, 45:16, 20-23, 46:5-9, Jer. 7:18-20, 10:1-15, 25:4-7, 44:15-23, 51:17-18, Acts 15:20, 21:25, 1 Cor. 8:4-7, 10:27-28, 2 Cor. 6:14-18, 1 Thes. 1:9, 1 John 5:21, Rev. 9:20, 21:8, 22:15 return
5. Ex. 20:3, 23:13, Jer. 25:6, Matt. 6:22-24, Mark 12:29-30, Col. 3:1-6 return
6. Deut. 6:4-5, Psa. 54:6, Isa. 44:6-9, 24, 45:5-6, 18, Matt. 4:10, Mark 12:29-30, Rom. 12:1-2, Heb. 13:15 return
7. Matt. 16:15-19, John 1:1-3, 10-14, 5:24, 11:25-26, 14:1-7, 17:1-3, Eph. 2:8, Rev. 19:13 return
8. Gen. 3:1-6, John 8:44, 2 Cor. 11:13-15, 2 Thes. 2:3-12, 1 John 4:1, 2 John 7, Rev 13:1-8, 11-18, 16:13-14, 17:8, 19:19-21, 20:1-3, 7-8 return
9. 2 Pet. 2:4, Jude 6, Rev. 12:3-4 return
10. Psa. 34:1, Matt. 26:41, Luke 18:1, 21:36, 22:40, 46, Acts 6:4, Rom. 12:12, Eph. 6:17-18, Phlp. 4:6, Col. 4:2, 1 Thes. 5:17, 1 Tim. 2:8, 2 Tim. 2:15, 3:14-17, James 5:16, 1 Pet. 4:7 return
11. John 6:63, 14:6 return
12. Rev. chap. 17, 18:2-13, 24 return
13. Matt. 7:13-15, 24:23-27, Mark 13:21-22, Luke 22:31, John 8:44, 10:1-14, 14:6, Acts 4:10-12, 10:42-43, 16:30-31, Rom. 10:9-11, 2 Cor. 11:13-15, Gal. 3:22, 1 Tim. 2:5, Heb. 9:11-15, 28, 1 Pet. 1:18-23, 2:24, 1 John 5:10-13 return
14. Ex. 20:3-5, 34:14, Lev. 19:4, Deut. 5:8-9, 6:13, 8:19-20, 10:20-21, Isa. 44:6, Matt. 4:10, 12:46-50, 28:18-19, Mark 12:29, Luke 11:2, 27-28, John 1:1-5, 14, 3:16-18, 10:36-38, 11:25-26, 14:6-7, Acts 2:29-40, 5:29-32, 7:55-56, 10:36-43, Rom. 1:21-25, Eph. 1:20-23, 3:9-12, Phlp. 2:6-11, 1 Tim. 2:5-6, 3:16, 6:14-16, Heb. 7:3, 1 John 2:1-2, 5:7, Rev. 1:8, 19:10-16 return
15. John 1:12-13, 7:37-39, 14:16-18, 26, 15:1, 4-5, 17:9-11, 21-23, Acts 2:1-4, 37-39, 5:32, 10:43-48, Rom. 12:4-5, 1 Cor. 6:15-20, 10:16-17, 12:12-13, Gal. 2:20, Eph. 5:23, 29-30, Col. 1:24, 1 John 5:18-20 return
16. John 1:1, 14, 1 John 1:1-3, 5:7, Rev. 19:13 return
17. Acts 10:24-26, 14:8-15, James 5:14-16, Rev. 19:10, 22:8-9 return
18. Ex. 20:3-5, Lev. 26:1, Deut. 8:19-20, 10:20-21, Matt. 4:10, 6:6-9, Mark 12:29-30, John 14:13, 15:16, 16:23-24, Gal. 3:20, 1 Tim. 2:5 return
19. Deut. 4:35, 32:39, 1 Sam. 2:2, Isa. 41:4, 43:10-12, 44:6, 8, 24, 45:5-6, 18, 21-22, Jer. 7:18-19, 19:13, 44:15-23, Hos. 13:4, Rev. 1:8, 22:13 return
20. Mark 3:31-32, 15:40, 47, 16:1, John 2:12, 7:3, 5, Acts 1:14, Gal. 1:19 return
21. John 1:1, 14, 8:32, 10:1-5, 16, 30, 36-38, 14:9, 1 John 5:7, Rev. 19:11-13 return
22. John 10:14, 15:15, 2 Tim. 2:15 return
23. Gen. 16:1-3, 25:6, 29:20-30, 30:4, 9-10, Ex. 2:21, 3:1, Num. 10:29, 12:1-15, Judg. 1:16, 4:11, 8:30-31, 1 Sam. 1:1-3, 18:27, 25:39-44, 2 Sam. 3:2-5, 5:13-16, 12:7-8, 1 Chron. 1:32, 2:18, 46, 48, 3:1-9, 4:5, 8:8-9, 14:3, 2 Chron. 13:21, 24:2-3 return
24. Gen. 19:1-13, 24-25, Lev. 18:22, 20:13, Deut. 22:5, 23:17, Judg. 19:22-25, Rom. 1:20-32, 1 Cor. 6:9-10, 1 Tim. 1:9-10, 2 Tim. 3:1-5, 2 Pet. 2:6, Jude 7 return
25. [Abraham] Gen. 16:1-3, 25:6, 1 Chron. 1:32; [Jacob] Gen. 29:20-29, 30:4, 9-10; [Moses] Ex. 2:21, Num. 10:29, 12:1; [Gideon] Judg. 8:30-31; [Elkanah] 1 Sam. 1:1-3; [David] 1 Sam. 18:27, 25:39-44, 2 Sam. 3:2-5, 5:13-16, 15:16, 19:5, 1 Kings 1:1-4, 1 Chron. 3:1-9, 14:3-7; [Solomon] 1 Kings 11:3; [Caleb]1 Chron. 2:46-50; [Abijah] 2 Chron. 13:21; [Joash] 2 Chron. 24:2-3; [Hosea] Hos. 1:2-3, 3:1-2; [Judges of Israel] Judg. 2:18, 10:3-4, 12:8-9, 13-14 return
26. Gen. 25:20, The Book of Jasher 24:39-40, 44-45 return
27. Gen. 25:1, 6, 1 Chron. 1:32 return
28. Matt. 7:13-15, 21, 22:9-14, John 3:3-8, 16-18, 10:1-10, 14:6, Acts 4:10-12, 16:30-31, 1 Tim. 4:1-3, 2 Tim. 4:3-4, 2 Pet. chap. 2 return
29. Mark 1:14-15, 16:16, John 1:29, 3:16-17, Acts 8:32-37, 2 Cor. 5:21, Col. 2:13-14, Heb. 9:22, 1 Pet. 1:18-19, Rev. 12:11, 18:1-5 return
30. John 1:1, 14, 1 John 5:7, Rev. 19:13 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return