THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST
by Tony Alamo
“And the people said unto Joshua, The LORD our GOD will we serve, and HIS voice will we OBEY” (Joshua 24:24). “To OBEY is better than sacrifice” (1 Samuel 15:22).
You may read the WORD of GOD, the Bible, all your life, but if you are not born again of the SPIRIT, communing with JESUS in the HOLY SPIRIT, and if you will not OBEY HIM, you won’t be able to enter Heaven.1 You will lose your soul.2
“FAITH [in CHRIST’S ability to do what HE commands us to do] without works is dead” (James 2:20). Before we are able to do anything for GOD, we first must be born again of the SPIRIT, then be filled with the baptism of the HOLY SPIRIT,3 which is to be filled with CHRIST’S power in you, to eat CHRIST’S BODY, and to drink HIS BLOOD.4 This means to believe HE can do what HE says, and prove it by doing it (John Chapter 6). We must trust, have faith in HIS ability.
Saul was the king of Israel for a while. He obeyed GOD in everything in the beginning of his reign, but then he disobeyed GOD.5 All the good that he had done before was no longer to his credit. Disobeying GOD once dissolved all of his rewards. The same thing happened with the Psalmist David—he sinned, disbelieved, disobeyed GOD once and his life thereafter was cursed!6 This happens to all who disobey GOD.7 GOD is no respecter of persons!8 If GOD cursed Adam and Eve, King Saul, King David, Ananias, and his wife Sapphira,9 HE will curse you and me if we disobey HIM. JESUS said a person who says he loves HIM and keeps not HIS commandments “is a liar, and the truth is not in him” (1 John 2:4).
As the body without the spirit is dead, so also is faith in CHRIST’S ability dead without works (James 2:17-26). GOD told Abraham, “And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast OBEYED MY VOICE” (Genesis 22:18). Abraham believed GOD would do it! The seed that GOD was talking about is JESUS. If Jews or Gentiles alike believe in JESUS, who is the WORD of GOD, the fulness of the GODHEAD BODILY, and keep HIS commandments, they are blessed, saved (Colossians 2:9-10).
The high priest and all those who were with him (the head of the sect called the Sadducees, who didn’t believe in life after death or the resurrection) were filled with indignation because the apostles were healing everyone and casting unclean spirits (demons) out of people that were possessed (Acts 5:16-17). These indignant, satanic “religious” leaders “laid their hands on the apostles, and put them in the common prison” (Acts 5:18). “But the angel of the LORD by night opened the prison doors, and brought them forth, and said, Go, stand and speak in the temple to the people all the words of this life. And when they heard that, they entered into the temple early in the morning, and taught. But the high priest came, and they that were with him, and called the council together, and all the senate of the children of Israel, and sent to the prison to have them brought” (Acts 5:19-21).
The angel of the LORD took the apostles out of jail, then told them to stand in the temple and teach the people all the words of eternal life. The priest, the senate, the council, and the officers looked for the apostles. One person said they were in the temple teaching the people.
“Then went the captain with the officers, and brought them without violence: for they feared the people, lest they should have been stoned. And when they had brought them, they set them before the council: and the high priest asked them, Saying, Did not we [the law of the land] straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man’s blood upon us.
“Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, WE OUGHT TO OBEY GOD RATHER THAN MEN. The GOD of our fathers raised up JESUS, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree. HIM hath GOD exalted with HIS right hand to be a PRINCE and a SAVIOUR, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins. And we are HIS witnesses of these things; and so is also the HOLY SPIRIT, whom GOD hath given to them that OBEY HIM [because they have faith in HIM]. When they heard that, they were cut to the heart, and took counsel to slay them” (Acts 5:26-33).
GOD created the heavens and the earth, so all of the land (the entire world) is HIS.10 This means the law of the land is to be GOD’S law (if you believe, you will be saved11), not the ungodly secular law of Texas, Arkansas, California, and all other states in the U.S., as well as all the world’s governments. GOD will judge the whole world—every land—with the same law, HIS law, the KJV Bible!12 For your own good, your own safety, you must learn to have faith in GOD’S law, because it’s the only law that you and everyone else will be judged by.13 You will not be judged by the secular law of the U.N., which is Roman Canon, Roman Catholic, anti-Christ law, or of Texas, Arkansas, Tennessee, California, Florida, or the U.S.A. phony federal law, but by the LAW of GOD—JESUS, who is the promised WORD of GOD (John 1:1, 14). JESUS said, “Think not that I am come to destroy the law [GOD’S law], or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill” (Matthew 5:17).
GOD saved me from a life of sin. Forty-seven years ago (it is now April 2011), HE revealed HIMSELF to me in an office in September 1964. I was born again. GOD sent me to warn you, all the people in the world, of these things pertaining to immortality, your eternal life, your eternal soul, so you can choose to have eternal life by faith in CHRIST, the WORD (John 1:1) and be obedient or disobedient. GOD let me know I was to tell everyone that JESUS is coming back to earth again.
Notice that the apostles boldly OBEYED the angel from GOD, and disobeyed the satanic secular gang of that land, Israel. GOD was with the apostles, and GOD delivered them! The very same situation exists today. The Bible never once tells us to obey man’s satanic secular law over GOD’S LAW, as the U.N. government’s phony Bibles state. Anyone who thinks it better to obey satanic man rather than JESUS who is GOD will not spend eternity in Heaven.14
The entire duty of all mankind is to fear GOD, and to keep HIS commandments (Ecclesiastes 12:13).15 Man’s anti-CHRIST secular laws are getting worse, more satanic, more disobedient to GOD, because that old serpent, the devil, has been thrown down to earth.16 He knows that his time is short. The time when he will be cast into the Lake of Fire is close at hand, so he is full of wrath (Revelation 12:12).17 He has declared war on GOD and true born-of-the-SPIRIT Christians, we who are the saints.18
My church and I teach faith in the whole TRUTH, the entire WORD of GOD, which is CHRIST, to the entire world. The WORD of GOD (CHRIST) says, “THOU [GOD] hast magnified THY WORD above all THY NAME” (Psalm 138:2). The name of HIS WORD of GOD is “JESUS.”19 “And HE was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and HIS [JESUS’] NAME is called THE WORD OF GOD” (Revelation 19:13, John 1:1, 14).
In Matthew 28:18, JESUS says that all power in Heaven and earth belongs to HIM, and all wisdom.20 The true law of the land is the LAW OF GOD. Satan’s demons are doing all they can to destroy the law of GOD in people’s minds and replace it with the devil’s secular laws of satanic men, the Vatican’s U.N. Canon law. Daniel 7:25 states that Satan’s anti-CHRIST government will “speak great words against the MOST HIGH, and shall wear out the saints of the MOST HIGH, and think to change times and laws.” This has happened!
GOD, who came to our world (which really is HIS world) in human flesh, never came into the world to break any of HIS OWN GODLY LAW, or to teach us to break HIS VERY OWN LAW.21 HE came to show us that we must have faith in HIM and not sin by breaking the LAW. We are to OBEY HIM, all of HIS WORDS. “The LAW of the SPIRIT OF LIFE [is] in CHRIST JESUS” (Romans 8:2).22 When we do this, we are free from any other law, which is the secular law of sin and death. “For the LAW of the SPIRIT of LIFE in CHRIST JESUS hath made me free from the law of sin and death” (Romans 8:2). Have faith, not in yourself or anyone else, but have faith in JESUS. “OBEY MY voice, and I will be your GOD, and ye shall be MY people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you” (Jeremiah 7:23).
There was a mighty tempest on the Sea of Galilee. The wind was blowing, and the sea was boisterous. JESUS rebuked the wind and the water, and there was a great calm. “The men [who followed JESUS, HIS disciples] marvelled, saying, What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea OBEY HIM!” (Matthew 8:27).23 In many other places, “JESUS rebuked [unclean spirits in many people], saying, Hold thy peace, and come out of him. And when the unclean spirit had torn him [the man], and cried with a loud voice, he came out of him” (Mark 1:25-26). Verse 27 states, “And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this? for with authority commandeth HE even the unclean spirits, and they DO OBEY HIM.” Even the devils obey when GOD commands24—what about you? Do you have faith in HIM?
To NOT BELIEVE AND OBEY THE LORD is the same as witchcraft. “Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity [sin] and idolatry” (1 Samuel 15:23). And the LORD says, “Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live” (Exodus 22:18).
The “unforgiveable sin” is to blaspheme the HOLY SPIRIT.25 You must be sure to never blaspheme the HOLY SPIRIT because “whosoever speaketh against the HOLY SPIRIT, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come” (Matthew 12:32).
“And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If ANY man worship the Beast [serve the one-world, lawless, anti-CHRIST secular government and church cult] and his image,” these are the sinful men who have accepted the likeness or image of the Beast, those who follow Satan (which is the sin of blasphemy) and his lawlessness (which is disbelief in CHRIST, not regulated by GOD, which is sinfulness) (Revelation 14:9). We Christians are like CHRIST because HE lives in us; we are HIS image, CHRIST’S TRUTH, obedience, holiness, and HIS LIKENESS; but the followers of the Beast have accepted all the ways of Satan, his image, the image that is of the Beast, his government and world religion (which is blasphemy, disobedience to GOD).
In Revelation 17:5, GOD calls the false prophet, the church in Rome “MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH,” “drunken with the blood of the saints.”26 This includes Satan’s demonic government, the U.N. Roman Canon Law world religion, and the world secular media, which spreads the false satanic words from her/his satanic mouth.27
Revelation 17:9 tells of Satan’s seat being Rome: “And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman [the whore] sitteth.” The city of the seven mountains is Rome. The woman is the Catholic cult, the false prophet, the head of world religions, the whore.28
These three—the spirit of the devil, the false prophet, and the Beast government—are one, just as the FATHER, the SON, and the HOLY SPIRIT are one.29 These three are one HOLY DEITY, which is GOD, and the other three are the unholy being, which is the defiant spirit of Satan in the men that Satan controls, the Antichrist, false brethren who are betrayers, those who have been given positions in the world secular church cult and government, and those who are the image of the Beast who participate in Satan’s other sinful projects, such as the media, and receive his blasphemous mark and are proud of the fact that they are being used by the devil to be his image. They have taken his mark, his image, in their souls and soon in their foreheads or in their hands.
“If ANY man worship the Beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of GOD, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of HIS indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the Holy Angels, and in the presence of the LAMB: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, [those] who worship [serve] the Beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name” (Revelation 14:9-11).
Repent of your sins now or you will perish. Do it now by saying this prayer:
My Lord and my God, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. 2 I believe that He died on the cross and shed His precious blood for the forgiveness of all my former sins. 3 I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead by the power of the Holy Spirit 4 and that He sits on the right hand of God at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart, and I invite You into my heart, Lord Jesus. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that You shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 You will not turn me away, Lord Jesus; You will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because Your Word, the Bible, says so. 8 Your Word says that You will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that You have heard me, and I know that You have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank You, Lord Jesus, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as You command and sin no more. 11
You've just completed the first step in a series of five steps which are necessary to receive salvation. Your second step is to deny yourself and take up your cross daily and follow Jesus for the purpose of mortifying your flesh, that is, for putting to death your own will, your soulful self, and the world with all of its lusts. All these must be baptized into the death of Christ.
Step three is your resurrection from the satanic life of Adam unto the sinless life of Christ. Step four is your ascension into a position of authority to reign for God with Christ on earth, and the fifth step is to reign for God in Christ on earth to the end for the purpose of bringing about the kingdom of Heaven on earth. You must learn the Word of God, submit yourselves one to another, and do what the Word says so that the church and the world may see evidence of your submission to God’s Word, His order, and His authority in and by you.
Praise the Lord. May God bless and reward you abundantly.
Yours in the wonderful name of Jesus,
Pastor Tony Alamo
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
FAX (661) 252-4362
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held every evening at 8 P.M. and Sunday at 3 P.M. & 8 P. M. at the Los Angeles area Church: 13136 Sierra Hwy., Santa Clarita, CA 91390, (661) 251-9424
|Free transportation to and from services provided at the corner of
Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, CA
daily at 6:30 P.M., Sundays at 1:30 P.M. & 6:30 P.M.
|Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.|
|MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE|
|Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.|
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature. All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
|If anyone is attempting to charge you for this literature, please call (661) 252-5686 collect.|
|THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION
|DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE|
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright January, 2011 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered January, 2011
The Image Of The Beast footnotes:
1. Isa. 1:18-20, Matt. 5:20, 7:13-23, 8:11-12, 10:38-39, 19:17, Luke 14:26-27, 33, John 3:3-7, 15:4-6, Rom. 1:18-32, 2 Tim. 2:11-13, Heb. 2:1-3, 3:6-19, 6:4-8, 10:26-31, James 2:10, 12-26, 2 Pet. 2:20-21, 1 John 3:6-10, 2 John 9 return
2. Matt. 10:38-39, 16:24-27, 24:43-51, Luke 9:23-25, 13:23-30, John 12:25, Rom. 8:13, 11:22, 1 Cor. 3:17, 2 Tim. 2:12, Heb. 10:38-39, Jude 4-7, Rev. 2:4-5, 3:2-3 return
3. Ezek. 36:25-27, John 3:3-8, 5:24, 14:15-21, 23, 26, 15:26-27, 16:7-14, Acts 1:8, 2:38-39, Rom. 6:3-13, 8:1-11, Eph. 4:22-24, 1 John 3:24, 4:4 return
4. John 6:47-58 return
5. 1 Sam. 15:1-3, 7-29, 16:14 return
6. 2 Sam. Chap. 11, 12:1-14, 15:1-17, 16:21-22 return
7. Gen. 3:1-6, 16-19, 5:5, 19:15-17, 24-26, Lev. 10:1-3, Num. 20:7-13, 23-29, 25:1-13, 27:12-14, 32:8-13, Deut. 4:21-24, 18:19, Josh. 6:16-20, Chap. 7, 1 Kings 11:1-11, 13:1-26, Psa. 7:11-16, Prov. 1:24-32, Jer. 44:2-6, Jonah Chap. 1, Col. 3:5-6, Heb. 3:8-12, 10:30-31, 1 Pet. 3:20, 2 Pet. 2:4-9, 20-22, Rev. 14:9-10, 16:1-11, 17-21, 19:11-21 return
8. Deut. 10:17, 2 Sam. 14:14, 2 Chron. 19:7, Job 37:23-24, Isa. 2:10-11, 19-22, Mark 12:14, Acts 10:34-35, Rom. 2:1-13, Gal. 2:6, Eph. 6:8-9, Col. 3:25, 1 Pet. 1:17 return
9. Acts 5:1-11 return
10. Gen. 1:1-10, 2:3-4, Ex. 19:5, 20:11, Deut. 10:14, Psa. 24:1-2, 50:7-12, 89:11-12, 90:2, 102:25, 148:4-5, Isa. 45:18, 66:1, Jer. 10:10-12, 27:5, 32:17, 51:15, 1 Cor. 10:26, Col. 1:16-17, Heb. 1:10, Rev. 10:5-6 return
11. Mark 16:16, Acts 16:31, Rom. 10:9-10, Eph. 2:8 return
12. Deut. 8:3, Josh. 1:7-8, Psa. 1:1-6, Prov. 2:1-6, 4:1-7, 6:20-23, Matt. 4:4, John 6:63, 14:23-24, 15:3, 7, Rom. 10:17, Col. 3:16, 2 Tim. 2:15, 3:15-17, James 2:12-13, 1 Pet. 2:2-3Psa. 50:3-6, 96:13, 98:9, Prov. 11:31, Eccl. 12:14, Matt. 12:36-37, 13:49-50, 16:27, 25:31-46, John 12:48, Rom. 2:5-16, 1 Cor. 3:13, Col. 3:25, 2 Tim. 4:1, 2 Pet. 2:9-10, 3:5-7, Rev. 20:11-15, 22:12 return
13. Deut. 8:3, Josh. 1:7-8, Psa. 1:1-6, Prov. 2:1-6, 4:1-7, 6:20-23, Matt. 4:4, John 6:63, 14:23-24, 15:3, 7, Rom. 10:17, Col. 3:16, 2 Tim. 2:15, 3:15-17, James 2:12-13, 1 Pet. 2:2-3 return
14. Deut. 32:39-43, Job 9:12-15, Psa. 2:1-12, Isa. 2:10-22, 13:4-11, 24:17-21, 51:12-13, Matt. 6:24, 10:28, 22:17-22, Mark 12:30, John 5:44, 12:42-43, Acts 5:14-29, Rom. 12:1-2, 1 Cor. 6:19-20, Col. 3:23-25, 2 Tim. 2:4, Heb. 11:24-27, James 4:7, 1 John 2:15-17, Rev. 6:15-17, 14:9-12, 19:20, 20:10-15, 21:8 return
15. Deut. 5:29, 6:13, 8:6, 10:12-13, 20, 13:4, Josh. 24:14, 2 Kings 17:36-39, 1 Chron. 16:30, Job 28:28, Psa. 2:11, 19:7-11, 25:14, 31:19, 34:7, 9, 85:9, 96:4, 9, 112:1, 128:1, 4, 147:11, Prov. 3:7, 19:23, 23:17, 31:30, Eccl. 7:18, 8:12-13 return
16. Isa. 14:9-17, Jer. 30:7, Dan. 7:25, 12:1-4, 10-12, Matt. 10:16-26, Luke 10:18, 2 Thes. 2:3-12, 2 Tim. 3:1-7, 12-13, 4:3-4, 1 Pet. 5:8, Rev. 12:3-4, 9-10, 12, 13:1-8, 11-14 return
17. Matt. 25:41, 2 Pet. 2:1-9, Rev. 12:9-12, 19:20, 20:10-15 return
18. Matt. 5:10-12, 10:16-18, 21-28, 24:8-10, John 15:18-21, 16:1-2, Rev. 2:9-10, 13, 6:9-11, 7:13-17, 11:3-12, 12:12, 17, 13:7-8, 17:1-6, 20:4 return
19. John 1:1-3, 10-14, Eph. 3:9, Heb. 1:2-3, 11:3, 1 John 1:1-3, 5:7, 20, Rev. 19:13 return
20. Matt. 10:1, 19:26, 28:18, Luke 10:17-20, 12:4-5, John 3:35, 17:1-2, 1 Cor. 15:22-25, Phlp. 3:20-21, Col. 1:16-19, 2:10, Heb. 1:1-4, 7:25, Rev. 1:18, 11:3 return
21. Psa. 12:6, 111:7-8, 119:89, 152, 160, 138:2, Eccl. 3:14, Isa. 40:8, 55:10-11, Jer. 23:29, Matt. 5:17-19, 24:35, Mark 13:31, Rom. 3:31, 2 Tim. 3:14-17, Heb. 4:12, 13:8, James 1:21-25, 1 Pet. 1:23-25, Rev. 22:18-19 return
22. Matt. 5:19, Luke 6:46-49, John 8:51, 14:15, 23, 15:10, 14, Acts 5:29, Gal. 3:1, Heb. 10:7, James. 1:23-25, 2:10-12, 1 John 2:3-6, 17, 3:22, 24, Rev. 22:7, 14 return
23. Mark 4:41, Luke 8:25 return
24. Matt. 9:32-33, 12:22, 15:21-31, 17:14-18, Mark 1:23-26, 39, 5:1-15, 7:24-30, 9:14-27 return
25. Matt. 12:31-32, Mark 3:29-30, Luke 12:10 return
26. Rev. 16:6, 17:6, 18:24, 20:4 return
27. Dan. 7:7-8, 11, 20, 25, Rev. 13:2 return
28. Rev. 17:1-9 return
29. Gen. 1:26, Isa. 9:6, 40:3-5, Mic. 5:2, Matt. 1:23, John 1:1-3, 6:45-48, 8:16, 10:30, 37-38, 12:44-45, 14:6-11, 13, 16-20, 23, 15:26, 17:11, 21-23, 1 Cor. 1:24, 8:6, 2 Cor. 4:4, Eph. 3:9, 19, Col. 1:12-17, 2:9-10, 1 Tim. 3:16, Heb. 1:2-12, 1 John 2:23, 5:7, 20, Rev. 1:8, 4:11, 19:13, 22:1 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return