by Tony Alamo
Webster’s Dictionary says the word “violence” means “physical force as to injure or harm by violating a person’s or people’s rights.” JESUS, in Matthew 11:12, told the multitude this: “And from the days of John the Baptist [the New Testament] until now the Kingdom of Heaven suffereth [allows] violence, and the violent take it by force.”
“The Kingdom of GOD comes not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the Kingdom of GOD is within you [invisible]” (Luke 17:20-21).
“For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. And if you will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come” (Matthew 11:13-14). After JESUS was tempted by the devil after fasting forty days and forty nights, Mark 1:14-15 says, “Now after that John [the Baptist] was put in prison, JESUS came into Galilee, preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom of GOD, And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the Kingdom of GOD is at hand: repent ye, and believe the Gospel.”
JESUS tells us the time is fulfilled because John the Baptist, who was Elijah, was put in prison and beheaded, and HE (JESUS) knew that HE would be crucified as the atonement for our sins so we could become the sons of GOD.1 But John the Baptist, the forerunner of JESUS our LORD and SAVIOR, was to suffer violence for the Kingdom of GOD as JESUS and all of HIS followers would.2 JESUS tells us that we who are disciples, as members of the Kingdom of GOD, must trust GOD in these matters.3
“And from the days of John the Baptist [who, for no evil doings, was thrust into prison and decapitated, JESUS said] until now [and to this very day] the Kingdom of Heaven suffereth [allows] violence, and the violent take it by force” (Matthew 11:12). They violently crucified JESUS, murdered the prophets and apostles, have stolen Christians’ children and properties, and have imposed long prison sentences on Christians for believing GOD’S WORD and not wavering from it.
When the soldiers asked John the Baptist what must they do to enter Heaven, he told them, “Do violence to no man” (Luke 3:14). But as most people today, they paid no attention to the WORDS of the LORD or HIS messengers. JESUS cautions us to remember HIS WORDS in John 15:17: “These things I command you, that you love one another [never betray one another].” You are members of the same body, HIS BODY.4 If you betray one another, you betray yourself and the LORD!5
“If the world hate you, you know that it hated ME before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember the WORD that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his LORD. If they have persecuted ME, they will also persecute you [they will also be violent to you, but the Kingdom of Heaven, paradise forever, is far beyond worth it6]; if they have kept MY saying, they will keep yours also” (John 15:18-20).
“But all these things will they do unto you for MY name’s sake, because they know not HIM that sent ME. If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin. HE that hateth ME hateth MY FATHER also. If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both ME and MY FATHER. But this cometh to pass, that the WORD might be fulfilled that is written in their Law, They hated ME without a cause. But when the COMFORTER is come, whom I will send unto you from the FATHER, even the SPIRIT of TRUTH, which proceedeth from the FATHER, HE shall testify of ME: And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with ME from the beginning” (John 15:21-27).7
JESUS said, “But whereunto shall I liken this generation? It is like unto children sitting in the markets, and calling unto their fellows [the Jewish prophets and teachers (rabbis)], And saying, We have piped unto you [We have prayed and gone to the synagogue and done all you have told us, but we are still under Roman rule. You have not answered our prayers. Where is the conquering MESSIAH?], and ye have not danced [Where is the MESSIAH?]; we have mourned unto you, and you have not lamented [We have prayed for the MESSIAH to come and deliver us from the Romans and you haven’t answered our prayers, sent up lamentations.]” (Matthew 11:16-17). And all the time, the Scriptures were being fulfilled in front of them. Elijah had come, the forerunner of the MESSIAH,8 and JESUS the MESSIAH, GOD in the flesh,9 was healing, raising the dead,10 preaching that the Kingdom of Heaven, of GOD, cometh not with observation, that the Kingdom of GOD is within you (Luke 17:20-21).
Heaven suffered both John the Baptist and Jesus to suffer violent deaths.11 There wasn’t anything they did that satisfied the mob!12 “For John [the Baptist] came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, He hath a devil [and they beheaded him]. The SON of MAN came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. [They crucified HIM. But HE rose from the dead and ascended into Heaven.13 A crowd of over five hundred people witnessed this miracle!14 The LORD appeared to the Apostle Paul.15 That is what saved him. And HE appeared to me. This is also what saved me and anchored me.] But wisdom is justified of her children” (Matthew 11:18-19).
It is only possible to follow GOD and suffer violence when GOD’S SOUL, HIS SPIRIT, HIS LIFE, is in you. You MUST be born again of the SPIRIT of GOD (John 3:3-7). JESUS said, “Except a man be born of water and of the SPIRIT, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God” (John 3:5). If you believe, you can be saved.16 Be saved now by saying this prayer:
My LORD and my GOD, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that JESUS CHRIST is the SON of the living GOD. 2 I believe that HE died on the cross and shed HIS precious blood for the forgiveness of all my former sins. 3 I believe that GOD raised JESUS from the dead by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT 4 and that HE sits on the right hand of GOD at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart, and I invite YOU into my heart, LORD JESUS. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that YOU shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 YOU will not turn me away, LORD JESUS; YOU will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because YOUR WORD, the Bible, says so. 8 YOUR WORD says that YOU will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that YOU have heard me, and I know that YOU have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank YOU, LORD JESUS, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as YOU command and sin no more.11
After salvation, JESUS said to be baptized, fully submerged in water, in the name of the FATHER, and of the SON, and of the HOLY SPIRIT.12 Then study the King James Version Bible, and, for your benefit and the benefit of others, do what it says.13
CHRIST and GOD the FATHER now live in you through the HOLY SPIRIT. There is a way you can receive a fuller portion of the divine nature of GOD in you. The more the divine nature of GOD lives in you, the more you will be able to stand against the temptations that have so easily moved so many millions of Christians away from salvation. Pray for the baptism in the HOLY SPIRIT. For instructions on how to receive the baptism in the HOLY SPIRIT and to receive more of GOD’S holy nature, ask for our literature or call. For without holiness, no man shall see GOD (Hebrews 12:14).
The LORD wants you to tell others of your salvation. You can become a distributor of Pastor Tony Alamo’s Gospel literature. We’ll send you literature free of charge. Call or email us for more information. Share this message with someone else.
If you want the world saved, as JESUS commands, then don’t rob GOD of HIS tithes and offerings. GOD said, “Will a man rob GOD? Yet ye have robbed ME. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed THEE? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed ME, even this whole nation [and this whole world]. Bring ye all the tithes [a ‘tithe’ is 10% of your gross income] into the storehouse, that there may be meat [Spiritual food] in MINE house [souls saved], and prove ME now herewith, saith the LORD of HOSTS, if I will not open you the windows of Heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of HOSTS. And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of HOSTS” (Malachi 3:8-12).
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
FAX (661) 252-4362
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held every evening at 8 P.M. and Sunday at 3 P.M. & 8 P. M. at the Los Angeles area Church: 13136 Sierra Hwy., Santa Clarita, CA 91390, (661) 251-9424
|Free transportation to and from services provided at the corner of
Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, CA
daily at 6:30 P.M., Sundays at 1:30 P.M. & 6:30 P.M.
|Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.|
|MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE|
|Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.|
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature. All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
|If anyone is attempting to charge you for this literature, please call (661) 252-5686 collect.|
|THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION
|DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE|
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright September 2015 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered September 2015
The Kingdon of God Allows Violence and the Violent Take It By Force footnotes:
1. Luke 17:25, 18:31-33, 24:1-9, John 1:6-14, 3:13-21, 10:14-18, Gal. 3:22-27, Rev. 1:5 return
2. Matt. 5:10-12, 10:22-28, 14:3-12, 16:21, 17:12, 22-23, 26:1-4, 47-56, 66-68, Mark 9:12-13, John 15:18-25, 16:1-3, Acts 7:48-60 return
3. Matt. 5:43-45, 10:16-39, 24:4-13, 28:18-20, John 14:27-29, 16:32-33, Rom. 8:14-18, 35-39, Phlp. 1:27-30, 1 Thes. 3:3-8, 2 Tim. 1:8-12, Heb. 12:1-3, James 1:12, 1 Pet. 1:3-13, 2:19-25, 4:12-19, Rev. 20:4, 21:6-8 return
4. John 15:1-4, 17:21-23, Rom. 12:4-5, 1 Cor. 10:16-17, 12:7-28, Gal. 3:26-29, Eph. 2:11-22, 4:4-7, 21-25, 5:25-32, 1 Pet. 2:1-5, 9 return
5. Matt. 25:31-46, Mark 13:9-13, Luke 12:49-53, Gal. 6:7, 2 Tim. 2:12, 2 Pet. 2:1-3, 9-15, 1 John 2:11, 3:15, Jude 4-19 return
6. Isa. 64:4, 65:17-19, Mal. 3:16-18, 4:1-3, Rom. 8:16-18, 1 Cor. 2:9, 15:49-58, 2 Cor. 4:17-18, 2 Tim. 4:7-8, Heb. 10:32-34, 1 Pet. 1:3-5, 2 Pet. 1:10-11, 3:13-14, Rev. 2:7, 3:5, 12, 21, 7:13-17, 21:1-7, 24-26, 22:1-5 return
7. Isa. 28:11-12, 44:3-4, Joel 2:28-29, Luke 3:16, John 4:14, 7:37-39, 14:14-27, 16:7-16, 20:21-22, Acts 1:1-8, 2:38-39, 19:1-6, 1 Cor. 14:21-22 return
8. Isa. 40:3-5, Mal. 4:5-6, Matt. 3:1-12, 11:7-15, 17:10-13, Mark 1:1-9, 9:11-13, Luke 1:5-17, 60-80, John 1:6-8, 19-34 return
9. Gen. 49:10, Isa. 7:14, 9:6-7, Matt. 1:18-25, Luke 1:26-35, 2:1-22, 25-30, John 1:1-5, 9-18, 29-36, Acts 3:22-26, 13:22-39, 17:31, Rom. 1:3-4, 8:3, 9:1-5, Gal. 4:1-5, Phlp. 2:5-11, Col. 1:12-20, 1 Tim. 3:16, 1 Pet. 3:18, 1 John 1:1-3, 4:1-3, Rev. 1:5, 12:1-5 return
10. Matt. 8:2-17, 28-34, 9:18-36, 11:2-6, 12:15-22, 14:14, 15:30-31, 19:1-2, 21:14, Mark 5:21-43, Luke 7:1-16, John 11:1-45, Acts 2:22-24 return
11. Psa. 22:6-20, Isa. 52:13-15, chap. 53, Matt. 14:3-12, 27:26-54, Luke 22:63-65, 23:10-11, 20-26, 33-46 return
12. Matt. 27:11-50, Mark 15:6-39, Luke 22:63-71, 23:1-25, John 19:1-37, Acts 2:22-23, 3:13-15 return
13. Matt. 27:59-66, 28:1-6, Mark 15:42-47, 16:1-8, 19-20, Luke 24:1-51 return
14. Acts 1:1-11, 1 Cor. 15:3-8 return
15. Acts 9:1-8, 22:6-15, 26:9-18, 1 Cor. 15:8-10 return
16. Luke 7:50, John 3:14-21, Acts 10:34-43, 13:38-39, 16:30-31, 17:11-12, Rom. 10:8-13, Eph. 2:4-22 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return
12. Matt. 28:18-20, John 3:5, Acts 2:38, 19:3-5 return
13. Deut. 4:29, 13:4, 26:16, Josh. 1:8, 22:5, 2 Tim. 2:15, 3:14-17, James 1:22-25, Rev. 3:18 return