by Tony Alamo
We were meant to live forever.1 That’s the way God created us! Adam was God’s friend.2 They would walk together in the Garden of Eden in the cool of the day (Genesis 3:8). After Eve joined Adam, she disobeyed God (Genesis 3:6). Adam foolishly followed suit. Then the relationship between God and mankind was hopelessly broken.3 Not only were the souls of mankind lost because of the Adamic sin, but all of mankind was on its way to Hell. Mankind was not able to communicate with God, and could not seek Him for daily direction.4 Instead, mankind began communicating with the devil, who is a liar and the father of lies. God put a wall, a partition, between Him and us.5
Adam and Eve grieved for years, but they became accustomed to living without God. Their hearts grew hard towards God, just as all the hearts of the people of the world, until all of them died in the flood, except for Noah and his family (eight souls).6
God, in His mercy, told Adam that in the last days of the world, He would come to earth as a man, and be the sacrifice to atone for the sins of all who would believe in Him!7 Noah was a righteous man, and communicated with God as God communicated with him. He believed what God told him8—that He would flood the entire world and kill all flesh. God told him that He was going to come to earth as a man in the last days to save believers.9 Noah believed God. No matter how many times he was mocked or scorned, Noah believed God, and just kept building the ark.10
People would say to him, “Oh, God is going to kill us all, right? Hundreds of millions of us? And save you, right?” Then they would laugh.11 They never stopped even once to ask God for themselves.12 Of course, if they had tried, they wouldn’t have been able to reach God or hear Him, because they didn’t believe He existed!13 “But without faith it is impossible to please Him; for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him” (Hebrews 11:6).
“A man that hath friends must show himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother” (Proverbs 18:24). That friend is Jesus, who is God. He became a man (John 1:14), and on the cross, brought more than salvation to us.14 He brought humanity back into communion with God by their repentance to Him through prayer, fear, and patience.15 We (God and mankind) are “together again!” How wonderful! How marvelous!
James 4:4 says, “Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.” It won’t do people any good to pray, unless, of course, it is through repentance, if people are not born again of the Spirit and serving God.16 When we truly repent, Life Eternal is infused into us from the pure fountain of God (Christ, who is the Holy Spirit and life). Then we must serve God from His Word with all of our heart, soul, mind, and strength to the end, for the law of the Lord, which is in Christ, compels us to serve Him His way.17 But right now, God doesn’t even hear them!18
God says, “Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out My hand, and no man regarded; But ye have set at nought all My counsel, and would none of My reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon Me, but I will not answer; they shall seek Me early, but they shall not find Me” (Proverbs 1:24-28)!
Why would you have your Creator laugh at you and mock you at the time of your death, which shall surely happen (maybe sooner than you think), and then have Him not listen to your pleadings for mercy,19 when Jesus Christ, our Lord, has reconciled us to God by His work on the cross, His death, His resurrection, and His ascension into Heaven?20 He made it possible for us to be saved and to communicate with Him.21 We are now able to be friends with God again, because of Jesus, and to be in harmony with God Almighty.22
This was predicted many times in the Old Testament and fulfilled in the New Testament.23 You can order my book, The Messiah, free of charge. It has over three hundred prophecies of the first coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, which has been fulfilled. It is absolutely free and is available in many languages. We are now able to be in union and in friendship with God, as Adam was before he sinned.24 “Reconciliation” is the act of reconciling parties at variance, the renewal of our friendship with God.
Listen to this! Second Corinthians 5:17-21 states, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature [he is now friendly with God, no longer an enemy]: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new [we walk and talk with Him].” We now are sons and daughters of God! We are no longer carnal. We now are spiritual God-men and God-women! “And all things are of God, who hath RECONCILED US TO HIMSELF BY JESUS CHRIST, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation [We pastors, preachers, teachers, evangelists, scribes, prophets, and lay people—everyone—are called by God to help you and everyone else to know God in the way Adam knew Him before Adam’s sin—even better—because now God in Christ lives in us by the resurrected Christ!25]; To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself [after saving them], not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God. For He hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him [if we live in sinless Jesus Christ, which means a sinless life].”
We can be together again, reconciled to our Lord, God, Savior, and Creator, when we are being slandered, lied about, and persecuted in thousands of different ways.26 Let us not worry, but pray. The Lord never tells us to “worry without ceasing,” or to “worry always.” We are not to worry at all, but to “pray always,” and “pray without ceasing.”27
When we are under attack, we now are able to talk to God.28 We are more than able to communicate everything to Him, and He will do it! (John 14:13-14, 15:7). Hebrews 4:16 says, “Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace [mercy, power, and reconciliation], [the reason is] that we may obtain mercy, and find grace [power, authority, and mercy] to help in time of need.”
Now is the time of need. I suggest this prayer of David—Psalm 59:1: “Deliver me [us] from mine [our] enemies, O my [our] God: defend me [us] from them that rise up against me [us all].” Be reconciled to God now by praying this prayer to Him:
My Lord and my God, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. 2 I believe that He died on the cross and shed His precious blood for the forgiveness of all my sins. 3 I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead by the power of the Holy Spirit 4 and that He sits on the right hand of God at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart and I invite You into my heart, Lord Jesus. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that You shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 You will not turn me away, Lord Jesus, You will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because Your Word, the Bible says so. 8 Your Word says that You will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that You have heard me, and I know that You have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank You, Lord Jesus, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as You command and sin no more. 11
You’ve just completed the first step in a series of five steps which are necessary to receive salvation. Your second step is to deny yourself and take up your cross daily and follow Jesus for the purpose of mortifying your flesh, that is, for putting to death your own will, your soulful self, and the world with all of its lusts. All these must be baptized into the watery death of Christ.
Step three is your resurrection from the satanic life of Adam unto the sinless life of Christ. Step four is your ascension into a position of authority to reign for God with Christ on earth, and the fifth step is to reign for God in Christ on earth to the end for the purpose of bringing about the kingdom of Heaven on earth. You must learn the Word of God, submit yourselves one to another, and do what the Word says so that the church and the world may see evidence of your submission to God’s Word, His order, and His authority in and by you.
Praise the Lord. May God bless and reward you abundantly.
Yours in the wonderful name of Jesus,
Pastor Tony Alamo
Tony Alamo is probably the greatest patriot this country has ever known.
English Alamo Literature
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
FAX (661) 252-4362
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held every evening at 8 P.M. and Sunday at 3 P.M. & 8 P. M. at the Los Angeles area Church:
13136 Sierra Hwy., Santa Clarita, CA 91390,
Free transportation to and from services provided at the corner of Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, CA daily at 6:30 P.M., Sundays at 1:30 P.M. & 6:30 P.M.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature.
All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
If anyone is attempting to charge you for this literature, please call (661) 252-5686 collect.
THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION (Acts 4:12).
DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright December, 2010 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered December 2010
Together Again! footnotes:
1. Gen. 1:26-31, 2:7-9, 15-17, 3:1-19, 22-24 return
2. Gen. 2:18-22 return
3. Gen. 3:8-24, Isa. 43:27, 59:2, 64:7, Rom. 5:14, 8:7, I Cor. 15:22 return
4. Isa. 59:2, Rom. 5:12-19, 1 Tim. 2:13-14 return
5. Isa. 59:1-2, Eph. 2:13-16 return
6. Gen. 6:5-7, 11-13, 7:13-23, Matt. 24:38-39, Luke 17:26-27, Heb. 11:7, 1 Pet. 3:20, 2 Pet. 2:5 return
7. The Books of Adam and Eve, Apocrypha, Gen. 3:15, Rom. 5:14-18, 1 Cor. 15:22, 45, 47 return
8. Gen. 6:13-22, 7:1-5, Heb. 11:6-7 return
9. Gen. 3:15, Deut. 18:15, Isa. 7:14, 9:6-7, 11:1-5, Jer. 23:5, Micah 5:2, Matt. 1:18-23 return
10. Gen. 6:14-22, 7:1-15 return
11. Matt. 24:38-39 return
12. Rom. 10:13, 2 Thes. 2:10, Heb. 7:25 return
13. Prov. 1:24-33, Zech. 7:11-13, Heb. 11:6 return
14. John 1:1, 12, 14, 3:16-18, 36, 20:31, Rom. 5:1, 8-11, Eph. 2:4-6, 1 John 4:9-10, Rev. 5:9-10, 21:7-8 return
15. John 10:9, Rom. 5:1-2, 1 Cor. 5:17-21, Eph. 2:1-6, 11-22, Col. 1:20-23, 1 Thes. 5:9-10, 1 Tim. 2:5-6, Heb. 4:14-16, 10:1-23, 12:18-24, 13:15-16 return
16. Psa. 66:18, Prov. 1:24-33, 15:8, 29, 28:9, Isa. 1:15-20, 59:2, Lam. 3:44, John 9:31, 1 Cor. 10:21, James 4:3-4, 1 John 1:5-7 return
17. Matt. 22:36-40, Luke 10:25-28, John 14:15, 21-24, 15:1-14, 2 Cor. 6:14-18, Col. 1:21-23, 2 Tim. 4:5, Titus 2:11-15, James 2:10-26, 1 Pet. 1:17 return
18. Isa. 59:2, John 9:31 return
19. Job 18:14, 27:8, Psa. 2:1-5, 37:12-15, 59:5-8, Prov. 1:24-31, Zech. 7:12-13 return
20. Acts 5:30-31, Rom. 5:1-2, 5-21, 1 Cor. 15:3-7, Gal. 4:3-7, Eph. 1:3-14, 2:11-22, Col. 1:12-23, Heb. 2:9-18, 9:11-15, 1 Pet. 1:3-5, 1 John 1:3, Rev. 5:9-10 return
21. John 3:13-17, Rom. 5:1-2, 5-11, 8:34, 2 Cor. 5:18-19, Gal. 4:4-5, Eph. 2:12-22, 1 Thes. 1:10, 5:9-10, 1 Tim. 2:5-6, Heb. 10:19-22, 1 Pet. 1:18-21, 1 John 2:1-2 return
22. John 3:13-17, 12:32-33, Rom. 5:1-2, 5-21, 8:34, 2 Cor. 5:18-19, Gal. 4:4-5, 1 Thes. 1:10, 5:9-10, 1 Tim. 2:5-6, Heb. 10:19-22, 1 Pet. 1:18-21, 2:5, 3:18-22, 1 John 2:1-2 return
23. Psa. 40:6-10, Isa. 7:14, 11:1-5, 10, 42:1-7, 49:2-7, 52:13-15, Ch. 53, Jer. 31:31-34, Dan. 9:24-26, Matt. 27:1-52, Luke 1:68-79, John 3:13-17, Acts 13:26-39, 17:2-3, Heb. 8:10 return
24. John 14:16-23, 27, Rom. 5:1-2, 2 Cor. 5:14-21, Eph. 1:3-7, 2:13-18, 4:4-6, Col. 1:12-22, 1 Thes. 5:9-10, Heb. 10:14-20, 12:18-24, 2 John 9, Rev. 5:9-10, 21:3 return
25. Matt. 10:7-8, 28:18-20, Luke 14:23, John 1:10-16, 10:14, 16, 27-30, 14:15-21, 15:14-16, 26-27, 21:15-17, Acts 1:8, 2:38-39, 2 Cor. 5:18-21, Eph. 4:11-13, Rev. 21:3 return
26. John 14:15-23, 16:33, Rom. 5:1-5, 8:31-39, 1 Cor. 15:57-58, 2 Cor. 4:8-18, Eph. 3:9-21, 6:10-18, Col. 1:11, 29, 2 Tim. 1:7, Heb. 2:17-18, 4:14-16, 1 Pet. 5:10, 1 John 2:14, 4:4 return
27. Psa. 55:22, Luke 18:1, 21:36, Eph. 6:18, Phlp. 4:6-7, 1 Thes. 5:17 return
28. Luke 18:1-8, 21:36, Rom. 12:12, Eph. 6:18, Col. 4:2, 1 Thes. 5:17, Heb. 13:15 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return