TO HAVE CHRIST IN YOU
by Tony Alamo
The more that we know Jesus, the more we will know that He is more than enough. If we are going to follow CHRIST, we are going to have to live differently than the world tells us. The flack we get is our badge of honor.
To see Jesus is to see the FATHER.1 “Philip saith unto HIM, Lord, show us the FATHER, and it sufficeth us. JESUS saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known ME, Philip? he that hath seen ME hath seen the FATHER; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the FATHER?” (John 14:8-9).
We humans are to judge everything by the WORD of GOD.2 “He that rejecteth ME, and receiveth not MY words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day” (John 12:48).
Always be thankful to GOD for all that we have.3 Ask GOD to enlighten you as to HIMSELF. HIS WORD enlightens us on how we are to walk in the WORD of GOD, the HOLY SPIRIT, not only on the Sabbath, but every day, because every day is the Sabbath.4 We are to rest, Sabbath, in the Lord always from our old, evil ways (Hebrews 4:1-11).
My soul is on Holy Fire for the HOLY SPIRIT. Be willing to help carry the cross for others (Galatians 6:2). JESUS came for the sick, not the well! JESUS said, “They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance” (Mark 2:17).
The Catholics believe there are two judgments, the first being purgatory. This is untrue. There is no purgatory!5 GOD’S WORD states, “And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment [one judgment, no reincarnation]” (Hebrews 9:27). Eternity is forever. Catholics are far too superstitious and too heretical.
If we have been born again, we sin not, for he that sins is of the devil.6 “He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning” (1 John 3:8). We are not sinners, but the sons of GOD, a nation of kings and priests! “For as many as are led by the SPIRIT of GOD, they are the sons of GOD” (Romans 8:14). “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of HIM who hath called you out of darkness into HIS marvellous light” (1 Peter 2:9).7
JESUS said in Matthew 10:40, “He that receiveth you receiveth ME, and he that receiveth ME receiveth HIM that sent ME.” JESUS is saying, If you don’t receive me, Tony Alamo, who preaches exactly what the WORD of GOD says, you don’t receive JESUS, and you don’t receive the FATHER. Judging by what JESUS says, there are many people receiving us!
People are falsely saying that GOD never removes HIMSELF from people who have known HIM;8 but there are many who have allowed Satan to enter them and then use them.9 GOD’S presence, HIS SPIRIT, did depart from them and they “wist [it] not,” they didn’t know it!10
Good things come to those who wait. “In your patience possess ye your souls” (Luke 21:19).
Why do Catholics say the Latin language is Holy when the Bible was NOT written by Romans, but by those who were Hebrew, who spoke Hebrew, Aramaic, and Hellenic Greek, which was the Greek spoken by the Jews? The Jews were the people GOD used to receive the SPIRIT to write the Holy Scriptures, NOT the Romans at all! Peter was never a Pope; he was one of CHRIST’S apostles, and also a disciple of CHRIST.11 JESUS warns us to stay away from false prophets and false religions.12 “Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves” (Matthew 7:15).
GOD never said marriage must be with only one wife.13 Many saints had more than one wife.14 A woman may have only one husband.15 GOD, CHRIST, never condemns this, but He does condemn homosexual same-sex marriage and all forms of homosexuality!16
JESUS is the WORD of GOD (John 1:1, 14). To know JESUS is to know the WORD of GOD. JESUS, the WORD, is also the HOLY SPIRIT and Eternal Life. To have Eternal Life in you, CHRIST must be, by the SPIRIT, in you. For this to happen to you, say this prayer:
My LORD and my GOD, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that JESUS CHRIST is the SON of the living GOD. 2 I believe that HE died on the cross and shed HIS precious blood for the forgiveness of all my former sins. 3 I believe that GOD raised JESUS from the dead by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT 4 and that HE sits on the right hand of GOD at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart, and I invite YOU into my heart, LORD JESUS. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that YOU shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 YOU will not turn me away, LORD JESUS; YOU will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because YOUR WORD, the Bible, says so. 8 YOUR WORD says that YOU will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that YOU have heard me, and I know that YOU have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank YOU, LORD JESUS, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as YOU command and sin no more.11
You've just completed the first step in a series of five steps which are necessary to receive salvation. Your second step is to deny yourself and take up your cross daily and follow JESUS for the purpose of mortifying your flesh, that is, for putting to death your own will, your soulful self, and the world with all of its lusts. All these must be baptized into the death of CHRIST.
Step three is your resurrection from the satanic life of Adam unto the sinless life of CHRIST. Step four is your ascension into a position of authority to reign for God with Christ on earth, and the fifth step is to reign for GOD in CHRIST on earth to the end for the purpose of bringing about the kingdom of Heaven on earth. You must learn the WORD of GOD, submit yourselves one to another, and do what the WORD says so that the church and the world may see evidence of your submission to GOD’S WORD, HIS order, and HIS authority in and by you.
Praise the LORD. May GOD bless and reward you abundantly.
Yours in the wonderful name of JESUS,
Pastor Tony Alamo
English Alamo Literature
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
FAX (661) 252-4362
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held every evening at 8 P.M. and Sunday at 3 P.M. & 8 P. M. at the Los Angeles area Church:
13136 Sierra Hwy., Santa Clarita, CA 91390,
Free transportation to and from services provided at the corner of Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, CA daily at 6:30 P.M., Sundays at 1:30 P.M. & 6:30 P.M.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature.
All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
If anyone is attempting to charge you for this literature, please call (661) 252-5686 collect.
THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION (Acts 4:12).
DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright April, 2011 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered 2011
To Have Christ In You footnotes:
1. John 8:19, 10:30, 38, 14:7-11, 20, 23, 15:24, 17:21 return
2. 1 Cor. 2:12-16, 6:1-4 return
3. Psa. 100:4, Rom. 1:21, Eph. 5:2-5, 17-20, Col. 1:10-13, 3:15-17, 1 Thes. 5:18, Heb. 13:15 return
4. Matt. 11:28-30, Rom. 8:1-6, Heb. 4:9-10 return
5. Matt. 25:31-46, Heb. 9:27, 10:26-29, Rev. 20:12-15 return
6. Rom. 6:1-4, Gal. 2:16-20, 1 John 3:9 return
7. Rev. 1:6, 5:10 return
8. Deut. 31:16-18, Josh. 24:20, 1 Sam. 15:16-28, 1 Chron. 28:9, Ezek. 33:12-13, Matt. 12:43-45, Luke 9:62, John 15:6, Col. 1:21-23, 2 Tim. 2:12, Heb. 3:6-19, 4:1-11, 6:4-8, 10:25-31, 38-39, 2 Pet. 2:20-22, 2 John 9, Jude 5-6, Rev. 2:4-5, 3:2-3 return
9. 1 Sam. 15:11, 16:14, 28:7-19, 31:1-6, 1 Kings 3:3-14, 9:1-9, 11:1-34, Matt. 10:1-4, 26:14-16, John 13:1-2, 21-27, 18:1-5, 2 Pet. 2:18-22 return
10. Judg. 16:20 return
11. Matt. 10:2, Luke 6:13-14, 1 Pet. 1:1, 2 Pet. 1:1 return
12. Matt. 16:6-12, 24:11, 24, Mark 8:15-21, 12:38-40, 13:21-23, Luke 12:1-2, 20:46-47, 2 Pet. 2:1 return
13. Ex. 21:10, Deut. 21:15-17, 25:5-6, Judg. 8:30, 12:8-9, 13-14, 2 Sam. 3:2-5, 5:13-16, 12:7-8, Isa. 4:1, Matt. 5:17, 1 Tim. 4:1-3 return
14. Gen. 16:1-3, 25:6, 29:20-29, 30:4, 9-10, Ex. 2:21, Num. 10:29, 12:1, Judg. 8:30-31, 1 Sam. 1:1-3, 25:39-44, 2 Sam. 3:2-5, 5:13, 15:16, 1 Chron. 1:32, 2;46-48, 14:3, 2 Chron. 13:21, 24:2-3, Hos. 1:2-3, 3:1-2 return
15. Lev. 20:10, Matt. 5:32, 19:3-9, Rom. 7:1-3, 1 Cor. 7:39 return
16. Gen. 19:1-13, 24-25, Lev. 18:22, 20:13, Deut. 23:17, Judg. 19:22-25, 1 Kings 14:24, 15:11-12, Rom. 1:20-32, 1 Cor. 6:9-10, 1 Tim. 1:9-10, 2 Tim. 3:1-5, Jude 7 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return