by Tony Alamo
If we want to be blessed, we need to heed Psalm 119:1-9, which states, “Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the LAW of the LORD. Blessed are they that keep HIS testimonies [commandments; remember HIS creation, deliverance of Israel from Egypt, and hundreds of other testimonies of HIS], and that seek HIM with the whole heart. They also do no iniquity: they walk in HIS ways.
“YOU have commanded us to keep YOUR precepts diligently. [King David states,] O that my ways were directed to keep YOUR statutes! Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all YOUR commandments. I will praise YOU with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned YOUR righteous judgments. I will keep YOUR statutes: O forsake me not utterly. Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to YOUR WORD.”
There are the blessings of the LORD, and there are the curses of the LORD.1 I have just told you the only way to receive blessings from the LORD. These instructions were written by the Psalmist David, king of all Israel. These instructions were given to David by the HOLY SPIRIT, and these are the instructions everyone must follow if they want to be blessed.
If you keep the commandments, you will be blessed, and by being blessed, you will be the head of all people, not the tail. Deuteronomy 28:14-18 says, “And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I [GOD] command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them. But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy GOD, to observe to do all HIS commandments and HIS statutes which I [Moses] command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee: Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field. Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store. Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body....” This is why so many babies in the world today are born mongoloid, deformed, high on drugs, and victims of many other curses, such as being born in poverty, in times of famine, and with many other diseases.
People ask, “Why is GOD allowing all of this to happen?” They are doing it to themselves! People are victims of earthquakes, tornadoes, droughts, famine, hurricanes, floods, wars, and curses of every kind, including the deliberate starvation of billions of people.2 Again, you may foolishly ask, “Why is GOD allowing all of this to happen?” Again, you are doing it to yourselves. GOD is not mocked. Galatians 6:7 states, “Be not deceived; GOD is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.”
It may seem fun for you to run wild, to do whatever you please, but remember, there is a day of reckoning. Everything that we do shall come unto the judgment of GOD.3
Revelation 20:12 states, “And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before GOD; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the Book of Life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.”
You hear false teachers and preachers say that we don’t have to do any Godly work. These are liars, false teachers, sent to you by Satan. We are commanded to listen to JESUS, not false teachers. Of course, there is nothing that we can do, no kind of work that we can do, to accomplish our salvation. This is a free gift from GOD.4 However, after we are saved, after we have received salvation, we have become members of the active body of CHRIST. HE immediately puts us to work winning souls, giving our testimonies, witnessing and testifying,5 and literally being members of HIS body by HIS presence in us with the FATHER by the SPIRIT.6
HE says, after we are saved, we are to follow HIM.7 Luke 9:23 states, “And HE said to them all, If any man will come after ME, let him deny himself, and take up his cross DAILY, and follow ME.” This means we must follow HIS ways, not our ways. This means we are to do HIS work, which is spiritual, and not follow our old ways, which are carnal.8
Matthew 11:28-30 states, “Come unto ME, all ye that labour and are heavy laden [with worldly and sinful work, which makes a person’s life miserable], and I will give you rest [everyday Sabbath]. Take MY yoke [MY work] upon you, and learn of ME; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest [Sabbath] unto your souls. For MY yoke [Spiritual work] is easy, and MY burden [MY Spiritual work for you] is light.”
This surely proves that there is Godly work to be done if you want to be a member of the body of CHRIST. If this isn’t your purpose, remember there is a judgment, and you will be there, whether you like it or not.
All of those who have made the decision to be a member of the body of CHRIST have become new creatures, a nation of kings and priests.9 Revelation 1:5-6 states, “And from JESUS CHRIST, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the PRINCE of the kings of the earth. Unto HIM that loved us, and washed us from our sins in HIS own blood, And hath made us kings and priests unto GOD and HIS FATHER; to HIM be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.”
The Bible tells us that in the last days of this present world, Satan will have a church and government.10 The church of Satan is the Vatican in Rome, Italy, which is the head of the World Council of Churches (Revelation 17:9). This is the false prophet that JESUS speaks of, the one who dictates all of the evil policies you see today to all the heads of government (Revelation 16:13-14, 19:20, 20:10). This entity is powered by the spirit of Satan (Revelation 13:2, 4). This satanic church and government is the Antichrist, anti-the WORD of GOD, and anti-Christian. This regime says the exact opposite of whatever GOD says.11
GOD is never politically correct. GOD wants me to tell you that you’d better forget about being politically correct—that is, if you want to stay out of the Lake of Fire for eternity.12 Be correct by doing only what GOD says is correct.13 We never know when we are going to die, to meet GOD. We are only one breath away from judgment, from eternity,14 so why don’t you end your affection for the world? The Bible says, “Love not the world.” First John 2:15-16 states, “Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the FATHER is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the FATHER, but is of the world.”
Utterly forsake the world now because we never know when we will have to die, to reckon with the LORD. Become born again of the SPIRIT now by saying this prayer:
My LORD and my GOD, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that JESUS CHRIST is the SON of the living GOD. 2 I believe that HE died on the cross and shed HIS precious blood for the forgiveness of all my former sins. 3 I believe that GOD raised JESUS from the dead by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT 4 and that HE sits on the right hand of GOD at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart, and I invite YOU into my heart, LORD JESUS. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that YOU shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 YOU will not turn me away, LORD JESUS; YOU will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because YOUR WORD, the Bible, says so. 8 YOUR WORD says that YOU will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that YOU have heard me, and I know that YOU have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank YOU, LORD JESUS, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as YOU command and sin no more.11
After salvation, JESUS said to be baptized, fully submerged in water, in the name of the FATHER, and of the SON, and of the HOLY SPIRIT.12 Then study the King James Version Bible, and, for your benefit and the benefit of others, do what it says.13
CHRIST and GOD the FATHER now live in you through the HOLY SPIRIT. There is a way you can receive a fuller portion of the divine nature of GOD in you. The more the divine nature of GOD lives in you, the more you will be able to stand against the temptations that have so easily moved so many millions of Christians away from salvation. Pray for the baptism in the HOLY SPIRIT.14 For instructions on how to receive the baptism in the HOLY SPIRIT and to receive more of GOD’S holy nature, ask for our literature or call. For without holiness, no man shall see GOD (Hebrews 12:14).
The LORD wants you to tell others of your salvation (Mark 16:15). You can become a distributor of Pastor Tony Alamo’s Gospel literature. We’ll send you literature free of charge. Call or email us for more information. Share this message with someone else.
If you want the world saved, as JESUS commands, then don’t rob GOD of HIS tithes and offerings. GOD said, “Will a man rob GOD? Yet ye have robbed ME. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed THEE? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed ME, even this whole nation [and this whole world]. Bring ye all the tithes [a ‘tithe’ is 10% of your gross income] into the storehouse, that there may be meat [Spiritual food] in MINE house [souls saved], and prove ME now herewith, saith the LORD of HOSTS, if I will not open you the windows of Heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of HOSTS. And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of HOSTS” (Malachi 3:8-12).
English Alamo Literature
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
FAX (661) 252-4362
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held every evening at 8 P.M. and Sunday at 3 P.M. & 8 P. M. at the Los Angeles area Church:
13136 Sierra Hwy., Santa Clarita, CA 91390,
Free transportation to and from services provided at the corner of Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, CA daily at 6:30 P.M., Sundays at 1:30 P.M. & 6:30 P.M.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature.
All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
If anyone is attempting to charge you for this literature, please call (661) 252-5686 collect.
THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION (Acts 4:12).
DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright April 2015 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered April 2015
Why Does God Bless and Why Does He Curse? footnotes:
1. Num. 25:1-9, Deut. 4:1-14, 23-31, 39-40, 5:29, 7:9-15, 11:16-28, 27:15-26, chap. 28, 29:10-29, Josh. 1:7-8, Psa. chap. 1, 103:17-18, Prov. 1:24-33, Isa. 3:10-11, 57:20-21, Jer. 11:1-11, Luke 11:27-28, John 14:21, 15:1-17, James 1:21-25, 2 Pet. 2:9-22, Rev. 22:12-15, 18-19 return
2. Gen. 6:1-17, Neh. 9:9-37, Isa. 13:1-13, 24:20-23, 66:15-16, Jer. 23:19-20, Ezek. 38:19-22, Nahum 1:2, 5-6, Matt. 24:7-8, Phlp. 3:17-19, Rev. 6:1-4, 8, 12-17, 8:5-13, chaps. 9, 16, 11:17-19 return
3. Eccl. 3:16-17, 11:9, 12:13-14, Dan. 7:9-11, 12:1-3, Hos. 4:1-9, Nahum 1:2-9, Zech. 7:8-14, Mal. 3:1-9, Matt. 12:33-37, 25:31-46, Mark 4:22-25, Acts 17:30-31, Rom. 2:5-13, 16, 14:10-12, 1 Cor. 3:13-14, 2 Cor. 5:10-11, 2 Thes. 1:6-10, Heb. 6:4-8, 9:27, 10:26-31, 2 Pet. 2:1-15, 20-22, Jude 3-19, Rev. 20: 11-15, 21:7-8, 22:11-12, 14-15, 18-19 return
4. Rom. 3:20-28, 4:1-16, 5:1-2, 6-21, Gal. 2:16, 3:1-26, 5:1-6, Eph. 2:1-10, Titus 3:3-7, Rev. 22:17 return
5. Matt. 10:7-8, 28:18-20, Mark 13:34-37, Luke 24:46-48, John 15:1-16, 21:15-17, Acts 1:8, 10:39-44, 26:15-18, Rom. 10:13-15, 1 Cor. 1:17-18, 21, 9:16-17, 15:57-58, 2 Tim. 4:2-5, Titus 2:7, 11-15, 3:3-8, James 2:14-26 return
6. Ezek. 36:26-27, John 14:15-20, 23, 26, 15:4-5, Rom. 8:10-11, 1 Cor. 3:9, 16-17, 6:15-20, 15:10, 2 Cor. 6:16, Gal. 2:20, Eph. 2:18-22, 3:16-21, Phlp. 2:13, 4:13, Col. 1:27-29, 2 Tim. 1:14, 1 John 4:4return
7. Matt. 4:18-22, 8:21-22, 10:38, Mark 8:34, 10:17-27, Luke 5:27-28, 14:26-27, 33, John 10:27-28, 12:25-26, Rom. 6:16-23, 2 Cor. 5:18-21, Rev. 14:1-5 return
8. John 15:3-5, Rom. 2:6-13, 8:1-14, 13:14, 1 Cor. 3:1-3, Gal. 5:16-25, 6:7-9, Phlp. 3:17-19, 2 Tim. 2:19-22, Titus 2:11-15, James 1:18-25, 3:11-18return
9. Ezek. 36:25-27, Matt. 18:3, John 1:11-13, Rom. 6:3-13, 2 Cor. 5:17, Gal. 6:15, Eph. 2:4-7, 4:22-24, Col. 3:9-10, 1 Pet. 2:9-10, Rev. 5:9-10, 20:4-6 return
10. Dan. 2:26-45, 7:1-25, Rev. 2:20-22, 13:1-15, 14:8-11, chaps. 17, 18 return
11. Dan. 7:17-25, 11:36-39, 2 Thes. 2:3-10, Rev. 13:1-8, 15-18, 14:8-11, 17:1-6, 14, 19:1-2, 19-21, 20:4, 7-10return
12. Matt. 5:10-13, 7:13-14, 10:16-28, 24:9-10, John 15:18-21, 17:14, 1 Cor. 1:26-27, 2 Cor. 4:1-2, 2 Thes. 2:3-12, Heb. 11:23-40, James 4:4, 1 John 3:13, Rev. 2:2-5, 9-13 return
13. Ezek. 3:17-21, 33:1-19, Mark 13:9-13, 2 Tim. 4:1-5, 2 Pet. 3:10-17 return
14. Psa. 22:29, 39:4-5, 90:5-10, 144:3-4, 146:3-5, Eccl. 11:9-10, 12:13-14, Isa. 2:22, 40:6-7, Dan. 7:9-10, Matt. 13:41-43, 22:1-14, chap. 25, Luke 13:23-30, Acts 17:30-31, Rom. 2:5-13, 16, 2 Cor. 5:10-11, 2 Thes. 1:7-10, James 1:9-11, 4:13-16, 1 Pet. 4:16-19, 2 Pet. 2:9, 3:7-12, Jude 14-15 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return
12. Matt. 28:18-20, John 3:5, Acts 2:38, 19:3-5 return
13. Deut. 4:29, 13:4, 26:16, Josh. 1:8, 22:5, 2 Tim. 2:15, 3:14-17, James 1:22-25, Rev. 3:18 return
14. Isa. 28:11-12, Joel 2:28-29, Luke 3:16, 11:9-13, John 1:29-34, 7:37-39, 14:15-29, 15:26, 16:7-14, Acts 1:1-8, 2:1-18, 32-39, 5:29-32, 19:1-7, Rom. 5:3-5, 15:13 return