by Tony Alamo
After our LORD JESUS commanded HIS disciples to pray to GOD, who is the LORD of the harvest, so HE would send forth laborers into HIS harvest of repentant souls (Matthew 9:37-38), JESUS in chapter ten, verse one, “called unto HIM HIS twelve disciples, HE [then] gave them power [by the HOLY SPIRIT] against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.” When JESUS said, “All power is given unto ME in Heaven and earth” (Matthew 28:18), this means that HE has the power to give others the power to cast out devils and to heal all manner of sickness and disease from all sick people. What good would the laborers of the harvest be if they didn’t have the necessary power to be laborers in GOD’S harvest field?
Now every laborer of CHRIST, who is GOD, is extremely important to HIM. HE knows all of HIS disciples to this very day, not only by name, but HE knows every hair on their heads. HE knows whether they pray to HIM, study His Word, seek direction, witness, distribute literature, love the brethren, give thanks and praise to HIM, seek the same power HE gave to HIS first disciples, are kind one to another, prefer others more than themselves, and seek to pull the unsaved out of the fires of Hell before they go there by preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven, teaching all to repent from their sins, and encouraging everyone to read GOD’S WORD so that they begin to know CHRIST much more, and to know what sin is, what pleases GOD, and what GOD hates.
The world has gone, and is going, to Hell because they don’t know what GOD’S WORD says. All they hear is, “Homosexuality is okay, homosexuality is okay, homosexuality is okay.” They don’t hear what GOD says about it, so they think it’s okay.1 They think murder is okay,2 abortion (murder) is okay,3 adultery4 and fornication are okay,5 and all other sin is okay. This is because they don’t read GOD’S WORD, which tells of Hell, the Lake of Fire, and all the great torments given eternally to all those who do such things.6 People love to hear pleasant things rather than the truth,7 but there is a final judgment coming immediately after death! “And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment” (Hebrews 9:27).
It will be more pleasant for you eternally if you choose to be a laborer in GOD’S harvest of souls. Pray to HIM, JESUS, who has all power in Heaven and earth to give you the power of GOD living in you to conquer all your weaknesses, the power of the HOLY SPIRIT to cast devils out of demon possessed people, and the power to heal all sickness and disease. This is available to anyone who wants to enter Heaven and stay out of Hell. If this is you, then please say this prayer:
My LORD and my GOD, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that JESUS CHRIST is the SON of the living GOD. 2 I believe that HE died on the cross and shed HIS precious blood for the forgiveness of all my former sins. 3 I believe that GOD raised JESUS from the dead by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT 4 and that HE sits on the right hand of GOD at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart, and I invite YOU into my heart, LORD JESUS. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that YOU shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 YOU will not turn me away, LORD JESUS; YOU will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because YOUR WORD, the Bible, says so. 8 YOUR WORD says that YOU will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that YOU have heard me, and I know that YOU have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank YOU, LORD JESUS, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as YOU command and sin no more.11
After salvation, JESUS said to be baptized, fully submerged in water, in the name of the FATHER, and of the SON, and of the HOLY SPIRIT.12 Diligently study the KJV Bible, and do what it says.13
The LORD wants you to tell others of your salvation. You can become a distributor of Pastor Tony Alamo’s Gospel literature. We’ll send you literature free of charge. Call or email us for more information. Share this message with someone else.
If you want the world saved, as JESUS commands, then don’t rob GOD of HIS tithes and offerings. GOD said, “Will a man rob GOD? Yet ye have robbed ME. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed THEE? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed ME, even this whole nation [and this whole world]. Bring ye all the tithes [a ‘tithe’ is 10% of your gross income] into the storehouse, that there may be meat [Spiritual food] in MINE house [souls saved], and prove ME now herewith, saith the LORD of HOSTS, if I will not open you the windows of Heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of HOSTS. And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of HOSTS” (Malachi 3:8-12).
English Alamo Literature
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
FAX (661) 252-4362
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held every evening at 8 P.M. and Sunday at 3 P.M. & 8 P. M. at the Los Angeles area Church:
13136 Sierra Hwy., Santa Clarita, CA 91390,
Free transportation to and from services provided at the corner of Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, CA daily at 6:30 P.M., Sundays at 1:30 P.M. & 6:30 P.M.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature.
All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
If anyone is attempting to charge you for this literature, please call (661) 252-5686 collect.
THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION (Acts 4:12).
DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright June 2014 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered June 2014
If This Is You footnotes:
1. Gen. 18:20-23, 19:1-13, 24-25, Lev. 18:22, 20:13, Deut. 22:5, 23:17, 29:23, Judg. 19:22-25, 1 Kings 14:24, Rom. 1:20-32, 1 Cor. 6:9-10, Col. 3:5-7, 1 Tim. 1:9-10, 2 Tim. 3:1-5, Jude 7 return
2. Gen. 9:5-6, Ex. 20:13, 21:12-15, Lev. 24:17, Num. 35:16-21, 30-33, Deut. 5:17, 27:24-25, Prov. 1:10-16, 6:16-18, Matt. 19:18, Mark 10:19, Luke 18:20, Rom. 13:9, Gal. 5:19-21, 1 Tim. 1:9-10 James 2:11, 1 John 3:15, Rev. 9 :20-21, 21:8, 22:14-15 return
3. Gen. 9:6, Psa. 106:38, Prov. 6:16-17, Jer. 7:5-7 return
4. Ex. 20:14, Lev. 18:20, 20:10, Deut. 5:18, Prov. 6:32-33, Matt. 5:27-28, 15:19-20, 19:18, Mark 7:21-23, Luke 18:20, Rom. 13:9, 1 Cor. 6:9-10, James 2:10-12 return
5. 1 Cor. 5:9-11, 6:9-10, 13-18, 7:2, 10:7-8, 2 Cor. 12:21, Eph. 5:3, Col. 3:5-6, 1 Thes. 4:3-5, Jude 7, Rev. 2:14, 20-22, 9:20-21 return
6. Isa. 13:4-11, Matt. 13:24-30, 36-43, 47-50, 25:14-46, Mark 9:43-48, Luke 3:9, 16-17, 12:5, 16:20-26, John 15:6, 2 Pet. 2:4-9, Jude 6-7, Rev. 14:9-11, 19:20, 20:7-15, 21:8 return
7. Gen. 3:4-5, 1 King 22:4-37, Isa. 5:20, 30:9-11, Jer. 6:13-14, 23:14-27, chaps. 27-28, Ezek. 13:1-16, Matt. 7:13-14, 24:24, Rom. 16:17-18, 1 Thes. 5:1-8, 2 Thes. 2:3-12 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return
12. Matt. 28:18-20, John 3:5, Acts 2:38, 19:3-5, Rom. 6:3-5, Col. 2:10-12 return
13. Deut. 4:29, 13:4, 26:16, Josh. 1:8, 22:5, 2 Tim. 2:15, 3:14-17, James 1:22-25, Rev. 3:18 return