I WAS NOT SAVED IN ANY CHURCH,
NEITHER WERE GOD'S OTHER CHOSEN VESSELS
by Tony Alamo
I never met the Lord in a church, and I never was called in a church. I’ve given this testimony for almost forty-five years, since 1964. When I, after my supernatural experience in a Beverly Hills attorney’s office and other supernatural experiences and salvation, finally, after searching diligently for a year to find out what to do, I found the direction I was looking for in the King James Version of the Bible to be true. In the Bible, I never found even one person who found the Lord or His salvation in a church.
The churches of religion (not salvation) are, or have been, our greatest enemies, and you will see that the churches or religions were our Lord’s greatest enemies as well.1 They are a menace to society. However, when you get to the book of the Acts of the Apostles, which really should be called the book of the Acts of the Holy Spirit, you will see that the one church which is true is the body of Christ, those who are filled with the Holy Spirit, not the holy ghost. God is not a holy ghost, but He is a Spirit, the Holy Spirit.2
Moses was not called or saved in a church. Noah, Enoch, and Abraham were not called or saved in a church.3 Abel was never called or saved in any corrupt church, yet he lives.4 I found that all the Bible heavyweights were not called or saved in a church, yet they live because of faith, not in a church, but in Christ.5 They “looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God” (Heb. 11:10). Sarah never was called in a church or saved in a church, yet she “received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she [without going to one of the hypocritical and demonic churches] judged [God to be] faithful who had promised” (Heb. 11:11). And Abraham “as good as dead [so far as being able to beget or father a child, therefore sprang there even of one] so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the seashore innumerable. [All these confessed that they were not of this world, but of Heaven] …strangers and pilgrims on the earth” (Heb. 11:12-13).
We sit in heavenly places with Christ (Eph 2:6).6 So the “woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you” (Rev. 12:12) doesn’t apply to we who sit with Christ in heavenly places! We are “strangers and pilgrims on the earth. For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country. And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned. But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for He hath prepared for them a city” (Heb 11:13-16).
None of these were called or saved in a church. Nor did any church teach me or them what God wanted us to do. God put me with a saint of a woman, Susie, who filled me in quickly. It was she, along with my study of the Bible, that showed me I must fully fall into the arms of the Lord and surrender my whole life to Him, because He and His real people are the only ones really who care for human souls and where they will spend eternity.7 Sue warned me about these fake, false Christians. I have found it all to be true. The Word of God is true!8 People need to read the Word of God for themselves. If you do, you will see that what I teach is true.
Repent of your filthy sins by saying this prayer!
My Lord and my God, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. 2 I believe that He died on the cross and shed His precious blood for the forgiveness of all my sins. 3 I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead by the power of the Holy Spirit 4 and that He sits on the right hand of God at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart and I invite You into my heart, Lord Jesus. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that You shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 You will not turn me away, Lord Jesus, You will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because Your Word, the Bible says so. 8 Your Word says that You will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that You have heard me, and I know that You have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank You, Lord Jesus, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as You command and sin no more. 11
You've just completed the first step in a series of five steps which are necessary to receive salvation. Your second step is to deny yourself and take up the cross daily for the purpose of mortifying yourself, that is, for putting to death your own will, your soulful self, and the world with all of its lusts. All these must be baptized into the death of Christ.
Step three is your resurrection from the satanic life of Adam unto the sinless life of Christ. Step four is your ascension into a position of authority to reign for God on earth, and the fifth step is to reign for God on earth to the end for the purpose of bringing about the kingdom of Heaven on earth. You must learn the Word of God, then submit yourself and do what the Word says, so that the Church and the world may see evidence of your submission to God's Word, His order, and His authority in and by you.
Praise the Lord. May God reward you abundantly.
Pastor Tony Alamo
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature. All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION (Acts 4:12).
DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright May, 2009 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered 2009
I Was Not Saved In Any Church, Neither Were God's Other Chosen Vessels footnotes:
1. Matt. 9:10-17, 32-34, 12:1-15, 22-45, 15:1-14, 16:1-12, 19:3, 21:14-15, 23-46, 22:15, Ch. 23, 26:1-5, 59-68, 27:1-6, 62-66, Mark 3:6-7, 7:1-23, 8:15, 11:15-18, 12:1-13, 14:1-5, 43-49, 55-65, 15:1, 3, 7-14, 31-32, Luke 4:24-30, 6:1-12, 7:36-39, 11:37-44, 12:1-2, 11-12, 15:1-2, 16:14-15, 23:13-19, John 5:1-18, 37-47, 7:28-34, 44-49, 9:13-34, 10:23-42, 11:43-54, 57, 12:42-43, 18:1-14, 19-23, 19:6-7 return
2. Gen. 1:2, 41:38, Ex. 28:3, 31:1-3, Num. 11:16-17, 29, Deut. 34:9, Judg. 3:9-10, 6:33-34, 13:24-25, 14:5-6, 19, I Sam. 10:1-6, 16:13-14, II Sam. 23:1-2, II Kings 2:9-15, II Chron. 20:14-17, Job 26:13, 33:4, Psa. 51:11, Prov. 1:23, Isa. 11:1-5, Matt. 3:16, 4:1, 10:19-20, 12:18, 27-28, Luke 2:27, 4:14-19, 11:13, 24:36-51, John, 3:5-8, 34, 4:24, 6:63, 7:38-39, 14:15-18, 16:12-14, Acts 2:1-4, 16-19, 8:26-39, 11:27, 16:7, Rom. 1:1-4, 8:1-17, 22-27, I Cor. 2:4, 9-16, 3:16, 12:4, 7-11, 15:45, II Cor. 3:17-18, Gal. 3:2-14, 4:6, 5:5, 16-18, 25, Eph. 3:16-19, 4:4, 30, 5:18, I Thes. 4:8 return
5. Gen. 28:10-22, 35:1-15, Ex. 3:1-10, Judg. 6:11-16, I Sam. 16:1-13, I Kings 19:19-21, Jer. 1:4-10, Amos 1:1, 7:14-15, Matt. 3:1-2, 13-17, 4:1-22, 5:1-2, 20, Mark 2:14, Luke 1:46-80, John 1:35-51, Gal. 1:10-24, Heb. 11:32-40, Rev. 1:9-11 return
6. Psa. 15:1-2, 23:6, 27:4-5, 61:4, 84:4, 92:13, Isa. 2:2-3, 26:3-4, John 15:5-10, 17:11, 21-26, Rom. 6:3-5, 8, 11, 22-23, 8:1, 14-17, I Cor. 6:15-17, 19-20, Eph. 1:3-12, 17-23, Phlp. 3:8-11, Col. 3:3, I Thes. 5:9-10, II Pet. 1:3-4, I John 2:6, 28, 3:6, 24, 4:13 return
7. Matt. 6:24-26, 10:37-39, 13:44-46, 22:36-40, 28:18-20, Luke 9:23-25, 18:28-30, John 15:5, 8, 12, 21:15-17, Rom. 7:4, 8:1-14, 35-39, 12:1-2, 9-21, 13:11-14, I Cor. 1:17-18, 9:16-17, 26-27, 15:30-31, II Cor. 2:9-10, 5:15, 6:4-10, Gal. 2:20, 6:14-17, Phlp. 2:3-8, 3:7-9, Col. 1:25-29, 3:5-17, 23-25, Jas. 4:5-10, 13-15, I Pet. 4:1-2 return
8. Psa. 119:89, 130, 160, 138:2, Prov. 6:22-23, Isa. 40:8, 55:10-11, Matt. 24:35, John 5:24, 8:31-32, 17:17, Rom. 10:17, II Tim. 3:14-17, Heb. 4:12, 11:3, Jas. 1:18-19, 21-25, I Pet. 1:23-25, II Pet. 1:19, Rev. 19:11-16 return
10. Psa. 31:13, 18, Matt. 5:10-12, 26:59-67, Acts 6:8-15, 7:51-60, Rom. 8:35-37, I Cor. 4:9-13, II Cor. 4:8-12, 11:23-27, 12:10, II Tim. 3:2-5, 12, Heb. 10:32-33, 11:32-38, 12:3-4, Jas. 5:5-6, I Pet. 3:14-17, Jude 8, Rev. 2:10, 13, 6:9-11, 11:3-12, 17:1-6, 20:4 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return