by Tony Alamo
God wants us to love Him unconditionally, because He is God and because He has never, ever done any wrong.1 Now as for us, God does not love us without conditions.2
The first condition for us is that we accept Him, His Word,3 and that we must obey Him.4 Because Adam sinned, we inherited the Adamic sin, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God” (Rom. 3:23). When we give ourselves to the Lord, we must give Him all of our heart, soul, mind, and strength forever.5 That is condition number one.
Condition number two is that we must deny ourselves, take up our cross, and follow Christ and His Ways.6 This means no more sinning,7 no more being disobedient to God.8With only these two mandatory conditions we can see why God does not love us unconditionally.
God has many other conditions for us such as obeying Him in all things,9 being holy,10 and giving no place to the devil.11 “Fear God, and keep His commandments” (Eccl. 12:13). God told Moses the people of Israel will not serve Him if they don’t fear Him. “For God is come to prove you, and that His fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not” (Ex. 20:20).12
Christ (the Word of God) is the bread, our bread of life.13 I am sowing or casting Christ’s Word, the bread of life, your way. It’s up to you to receive it. Ecclesiastes 11:1 says, “Cast thy bread [the Word of God] upon the waters [preach the Word with God’s conditions to the nations (waters here are symbolic of nations)]: for thou shalt find it after many days.” (This means you will receive your rewards in Heaven as well as rewards here on earth for obediently preaching the Word.)
Store up blessings while you are yet young, before you get old. “Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them; While the sun, or the light, or the moon, or the stars, be not darkened [when you’re still alive], nor the clouds return after the rain: In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble, and the strong men shall bow themselves, and the grinders cease because they are few, and those that look out of the windows be darkened, And the doors shall be shut in the streets, when the sound of the grinding is low [no more business as usual on the day of one’s death], and he shall rise up at the voice of the bird, and all the daughters of musick shall be brought low; Also when they shall be afraid of that which is high [God and the judgment], and fears shall be in the way, and the almond tree shall flourish [life will go on for the rest of the world], and the grasshopper shall be a burden, and desire shall fail: because man goeth to his long home [Heaven and Hell are the long home—they are forever], and the mourners go about the streets: Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain [no more communion with God while on earth], or the wheel broken at the cistern. Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. Vanity of vanities, saith the preacher; all is vanity.
“And moreover, because the preacher was wise [feared God], he still taught the people knowledge; yea, he gave good heed, and sought out, and set in order many proverbs. The preacher sought to find out acceptable words: and that which was written was upright, even words of truth. The words of the wise [those who fear God] are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd [Jesus is the Word and the good Shepherd]. And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is NO END; and much study is a weariness of the flesh. Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: FEAR GOD, AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS: FOR THIS IS THE WHOLE DUTY OF MAN. FOR GOD SHALL BRING EVERY WORK [everything we do] into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil” (Eccl. 12: 1-14).
Evil is rejecting Christ, the salvation God has provided for you and for me.14 Accept Him now by saying this prayer unto Him:
My Lord and my God, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. 2 I believe that He died on the cross and shed His precious blood for the forgiveness of all my sins. 3 I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead by the power of the Holy Spirit 4 and that He sits on the right hand of God at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart and I invite You into my heart, Lord Jesus. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that You shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 You will not turn me away, Lord Jesus, You will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because Your Word, the Bible says so. 8 Your Word says that You will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that You have heard me, and I know that You have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank You, Lord Jesus, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as You command and sin no more. 11
You've just completed the first step in a series of five steps which are necessary to receive salvation. Your second step is to deny yourself and take up the cross daily for the purpose of mortifying yourself, that is, for putting to death your own will, your soulful self, and the world with all of its lusts. All these must be baptized into the death of Christ.
Step three is your resurrection from the satanic life of Adam unto the sinless life of Christ. Step four is your ascension into a position of authority to reign for God on earth, and the fifth step is to reign for God on earth to the end for the purpose of bringing about the kingdom of Heaven on earth. You must learn the Word of God, then submit yourself and do what the Word says, so that the Church and the world may see evidence of your submission to God's Word, His order, and His authority in and by you.
Praise the Lord. May God reward you abundantly.
Pastor Tony Alamo
English Alamo Literature
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
FAX (661) 252-4362
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held every evening at 8 P.M. and Sunday at 3 P.M. & 8 P. M. at the Los Angeles area Church:
13136 Sierra Hwy., Santa Clarita, CA 91390,
Free transportation to and from services provided at the corner of Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, CA daily at 6:30 P.M., Sundays at 1:30 P.M. & 6:30 P.M.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature.
All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
If anyone is attempting to charge you for this literature, please call (661) 252-5686 collect.
THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION (Acts 4:12).
DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright April, 2009 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered 2009
1. Deut. 4:40, 11:1, Josh. 22:5, Psa. 45:10-11, 73:25-26, Matt. 10:37-38, 25:34-46, Luke 9:23-24, 14:26-27, 33, John 2:15, 3:17-18, 14:15-23, Eph. 6:24, Heb. 6:10, Jas. 1:12, 2:5, I Pet. 1:8 return
2. Ex. 20:5-6, Deut. 5:6-10, 7:9-13, Ch. 28, Josh. 23:11-13, Ezra 8:22, Psa. 25:10, 37:3-5, 145:18-20, Pro. 8:17-18, Matt. 15:13, 19:17, 21, 24:13, Luke 9:23-24, John 12:25-26, 14:15-23, 15:4-14, Rom. 8:8-11, 13, 11:22, 13:4, I Cor. 3:16-17, 9:16-17, 15:1-2, Gal. 2:17, 3:29, 6:9, Col. 1:21-23, I Thes. 3:8, II Tim. 2:11-13, Heb. 2:1-3, 3:6, 14, 10:26-27, 38, 12:6-8, 25, I John 1:5-10 return
3. Ex. 15:26, Lev. 26:18, Deut. 7:12, 11:13-14, I Sam. 15:1, 22, Psa. 119:9, 138:2, Matt. 7:24-25, 13:3-9, 18-23, Mark 9:36-37, John 5:24, 6:40, 8:31-32, 11:25-26, 13:20, 14:16-18, 23, 15:3, 20-21, Ch. 17, Acts 16:31, Rom. 10:17, Col. 3:16, I Thes. 2:13, II Tim. 3:14-17, Jas. 1:18-19, 21-25, I Pet. 1:23-25, II Pet. 1:19, I John 2:24-25, 5:11-13, Rev. 19:11-16 return
4. Ex. 19:5, Psa. 103:17-21, 112:1, 119:2-6, Pro. 1:33, 19:16, Eccl. 12:13, Matt. 5:19, 12:48-50, Luke 6:46-49, John 14:23, 15:10, Jas. 2:10-12, I Pet. 1:2, 13-15, 2:17, 5:2-3, II John 6, 8-9, Rev. 22:7, 14 return
5. Deut. 6:5, 10:12-13, 13:1-5, I Chron. 28:8, Mark 12:28-34, Luke 14:33, John 8:31, II Tim. 4:8, I John 2:24 return
6. Matt. 10:37-39, 16:24-26, Luke 5:11, 27-28, 9:23-25, 14:26-27, 33, 18:28-30, John 12:24-26, Acts 20:18-24, Rom. 8:1-14, 35-37, 12:1-2, 9-21, 13:11-14, 9:26-27, 15:30-31, II Cor. 4:8-14, 5:15, 6:4-10, Gal. 2:20, 5:16-17, 24, 6:14-17, Phlp. 3:7-9, Col. 3:5-17, 23-25 return
7. Pro. 24:11-12, Isa. 3:10-11, 59:18, Matt. 3:10, 5:13-16, 25:34-40, 12:30, John 5:14, 8:11, 15:1-14, 18-19, Rom. 12:1-2, 21, I Cor. 1:21, 3:8, 13, II Cor. 5:18-20, Col. 1:21-23, II Tim. 4:5-8, Titus 2:11-15, Heb. 10:18, 26, Jas. 2:14-26, I Peter 1:7 return
8. Jer. 26:3, 22:24-31, 33:1-9, 34:1-10, Matt. 5:20, 7:13-23, 12:33, 36-37, 23:1-7, 27-29, 33, 25:1-13, Rom. 1:18-32, Gal. 6:7-9, Eph. 5:6, Col. 3:6, II Thes. 3:8-9, Jas. 2:12-13, II Pet. 2:1-3, 13-19, I John 3:4-5, Jude 4, 10-16, Rev. 3:15-17, 16:15, 18:1-10, 16-18, 20:12-13 return
9. Ex. 15:26, 19:5, 23:22, Lev. 26:3-29, Deut. 4:40, 7:9-15, 29:9, 11:26-28, 15-20, Josh. 1:8, I Kings 8:23, II Chron. 26:5, Job 36:11-12, Pro. 3:1-2, Jer. 7:23, 11:4, Acts 4:19, 5:29-32, Col. 3:22, Heb. 6:11-12, I John 2:3-7, 17, 3:22-24, 5:2-4, Rev. 22:7, 14-15 return
10. Gen. 17:1, Lev. 11:45, 19:2, Pro. 16:17, Micah 6:8, Zeph. 2:3, Matt. 5:8, 48, John 5:14, Eph. 1:4, 5:27, Col. 1:21-23, Heb. 3:14, I Pet. 1:15-16, II Pet. 3:10-11 return
11. Matt. 12:33, 24:13, Mark 13:13, Eph. 4:27, Heb. 10:35-39, Jas. 4:7, II John 6-9, Rev. 2:10-11 return
12. Ex. 20:20, Deut. 4:10, 5:29, 6:2, 10:12, 13:4, 28:58-59, Josh. 24:14, I Sam. 12:14, 24, Jer. 32:39-40, Phlp. 2:12, Jas. 2:10-13 return
13. Matt. 26:26, Mark 14:22, Luke 22:19, John 1:1, 14, 6:32-35, 48-58, I Cor. 10:16-17, 11:26-28, I John 1:1-2, Rev. 19:13 return
14. Acts 4:12, Heb. 2:2-3, 6:4-8, 10:28-29 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return