by Tony Alamo
Revelation 12:7 states “there was war in Heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was there place found any more in Heaven. And the Great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole [murky] world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels [messengers] were cast out with him. [This fact should give encouragement to every saint, every Christian, because it shows us even the angels whipped the devil and his angels. And a loud voice from Heaven tells us the same truth.] And I [John] heard a loud voice saying in Heaven, Now is come salvation [how can that be? It was GOD that had Michael and his angels throw the devil and his angels to us who are “THE SONS OF GOD” (John 1:121), who are more powerful than the devil and the devil’s angels. We are members of CHRIST’S BODY,2 and are able to cast out devils as well,3 and to tell yonder mountain to be cast into the sea, and it shall be done (Mark 11:23). We are most assuredly more powerful than the devil and his evil angels.4 The loud voice also said, now is come] …strength, and the kingdom of our GOD, and the power of HIS CHRIST [living and working in those of us who are born again in CHRIST5]: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our GOD day and night. And they [the saints] OVERCAME him [had continual victory, the very same way JESUS did] by the blood of the LAMB and by the word of their testimony [the blood of JESUS is against you, Satan, devil. JESUS has destroyed you, Satan, devil, by HIS BLOOD that HE SHED ON THE CROSS AT CALVARY.6 JESUS said, “Be of good cheer; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33). HIS blood has saved my soul and millions of others7. JESUS caused the devil, who is also Satan, to depart from HIM with HIS WORD.8 The blood and the WORD of our testimony is JESUS, the WORD of GOD (John 1:1, 149)]” (Revelation 12:7-11).
If we will not use the blood of JESUS and the WORD of JESUS, which is the WORD of GOD, we will never overcome.10 We are to command the devil in the name of JESUS to take his hands off from us and every other Christian in the world! The devil is a defeated enemy of GOD and all people. He has made war against GOD and GOD’S children, and GOD expects us to not only fight back but TO OVERCOME him.11 The devil has declared war against us, so fight back with the blood of JESUS and the same WORD JESUS used which was and is the double-edged sword.12 We are to follow JESUS. “Come and follow ME” (Matthew 19:21). Give no place to the devil (Ephesians 4:27), but “Resist the devil, and He WILL FLEE from you” (James 4:7).
The thing people in the world want most, especially if they haven’t eaten anything for a day or two, or for many days, is food. Esau sold his birthright for a bowl of soup.13 This is why, after JESUS had fasted forty days, HE ate nothing. The first temptation the devil hit HIM with was food (Matthew 4:2-3). JESUS passed that test with THE WORD OF GOD. HE told the devil, “It is written that man shall not live by bread [for the stomach] alone, but by every [SPIRITUAL] WORD of GOD [which is the bread of LIFE. It is not only life, but it is to gain the victory, to overcome]. And the devil, taking HIM up into an high mountain, shewed unto HIM all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto HIM, All this power will I give THEE, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be THINE. [Everything already belonged to JESUS.14 HE is the Creator of it all, and we are heirs and joint heirs with HIM.15] JESUS answered [again, with the most powerful weapon in the world, the WORD of GOD] and said unto him, Get thee behind ME, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the LORD thy GOD, and HIM only shalt thou serve. [The devil wanted JESUS to commit suicide, but JESUS answered always with GOD’S WORD.] And JESUS, answering, said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the LORD thy GOD. And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from HIM for a season. And JESUS returned in the power of the SPIRIT into Galilee: and there went out a fame of HIM through all the region round about” (Luke 4:4-14.).
If you follow JESUS, you will overcome too by the BLOOD of THE LAMB and THE WORD OF YOUR TESTIMONY and have continuous victory! JESUS IS OUR TESTIMONY. FOLLOW HIM! But first, accept HIM as your LORD and SAVIOR by saying this prayer.
My LORD and my GOD, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that JESUS CHRIST is the SON of the living GOD. 2 I believe that HE died on the cross and shed HIS precious blood for the forgiveness of all my former sins. 3 I believe that GOD raised JESUS from the dead by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT 4 and that HE sits on the right hand of GOD at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart, and I invite YOU into my heart, LORD JESUS. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that YOU shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 YOU will not turn me away, LORD JESUS; YOU will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because YOUR WORD, the Bible, says so. 8 YOUR WORD says that YOU will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that YOU have heard me, and I know that YOU have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank YOU, LORD JESUS, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as YOU command and sin no more.11
Now that you are saved, serve GOD with all of your heart, soul, mind, and strength (Mark 12:30).12 Be baptized, fully submerged in water, in the name of the FATHER, of the SON, and of the HOLY SPIRIT.13 Diligently study the King James Version Bible and do what it says till the day you die.14
Then, as JESUS commands, be a soul-winner. You can do this by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature. We print Pastor Alamo’s literature in many languages, and we ship it all over the world free of charge. We spend millions of dollars on paper and shipping, so we need your prayers and financial help.
If you want the world saved, as JESUS commands, then don’t rob GOD of HIS tithes and offerings. GOD said, “Will [you] rob GOD? Yet ye have robbed ME. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed THEE? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed ME, even this whole nation [and this whole world]. Bring ye all the tithes [a ‘tithe’ is 10% of your gross income] into the storehouse, that there may be meat [Spiritual food] in MINE house [souls saved], and prove ME now herewith, saith the LORD of HOSTS, if I will not open you the windows of Heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of HOSTS. And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of HOSTS” (Malachi 3:8-12).
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 6467
Texarkana, Texas 75505
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (479) 782-7370
FAX (479) 782-7406
www.alamoministries.com • email@example.com
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the Lord with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
|at the following locations:|
|Arkansas Churches:||4401 Windsor Dr., Fort Smith, Arkansas 72904|
|1005 Highway 71 South, Fouke, AR 71837|
|Los Angeles Area Church:||13136 Sierra Hwy., Canyon Country, California 91390|
|New York City Area:||Please call us for the address.|
|Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, California, daily at 6:30 P.M.,|
|Sundays at 1:30 P.M. and 6:30 P.M.|
|Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.|
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature.
|If anyone is attempting to charge you for this literature, please call (479) 782-7370 collect.|
|THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION
|DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE|
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright May, 2013 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered May 2013
Continuous Victory footnotes:
1. Rom. 8:14-19, Gal. 4:1-7, Phlp. 2:14-15, 1 John 3:1-2 return
2. John 15:1-8, Rom. 12:4-5, 1 Cor. 6:15-20, 10:17, 12:12-27, Eph. 4:11-13, 25, 5:23, 30, Col. 1:24, Rev. 21:2-3, 9-11 return
3. Matt. 10:1, 8, Mark 3:14-15, 6:7, 13, 16:17, Luke 9:1, 10:17-20 return
4. Matt. 16:18-19, Luke 24:49, Acts 1:8, Rom. 8:29-39, Eph. 1:17-23, 2 Tim. 1:7, Rom. 8:37-39, 1 Cor. 6:3, Heb. Ch. 1, 1 Pet. 1:11-12, 1 John 2:13-14, 4:4, 5:4-5 return
5. John 14:15-20, Rom. 8:1-14, 1 Cor. 2:12, 3:16-17, 6:17, 19-20, Gal. 2:20, 4:4-6, 5:16-18, Eph. 2:18-22, Phlp. 1:6, 2:12-13, Col. 1:27-29, Heb. 13:20-21 return
6. Matt. 25:41, John 12:31-32, Rom. 7:24-25, 8:3, Col. 1:12-13, 2:13-15, Heb. 2:14, 10:11-14, 2 Pet. 2:4, 1 John 3:8, Jude 6, Rev. 1:17-18, 20:10 return
7. Matt. 26:28, Rom. 3:22-26, 5:9, Eph. 1:7, 2:13, Col. 1:13-14, Heb. 9:11-22, 10:4-7, 12:22-24, 13:12, I Pet. 1:2, 18-19, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5 return
8. Luke 4:1-14 return
9. Psa. 33:6, John 1:1-3, 10-14, Col. 1:16-17, Heb. 11:3, I John 5:7, Rev. 19:13 return
10. Jer. 23:29, John 15:4-6, 2 Cor. 3:5, 10:3-6, Eph. 6:10-18, 2 Tim. 3:14-17, Heb. 4:12 return
11. Luke 22:31-32, Rom. 12:21, 1 Tim. 1:17-20, 1 Pet. 5:8-9, 2 Pet. 2:18-21, 1 John 2:13-14, 4:4, 5:18 return
12. Jer. 23:29, Luke 4:1-14, Heb. 4:12 return
13. Gen. 25:27-34, Heb. 12:16-17 return
14. Psa. 50:9-12, Matt. 28:18, John 3:35, 16:5, Col. 1:16 return
15. Rom. 8:16-17, Gal. 3:29, 4:4-7, Titus 3:7, James 2:5 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return
12. Deut. 4:29, 6:5, 10:12, 11:13, 13:3-4, 26:16, 30:6, Josh. 22:5, Matt. 22:37-40, Mark 12:29-31, Luke 10:27 return
13. Matt. 28:18-20, John 3:5, Acts 2:38, 19:3-5, Rom. 6:3-5, Col. 2:10-12 return
14. Deut. 4:29, 13:4, 26:16, Josh. 1:8, 22:5, 2 Tim. 2:15, 3:14-17, James 1:22-25, Rev. 3:18 return