by Tony Alamo
Sinners throughout the world believe that adultery,1 fornication,2 whoremongering,3 incest,4 murder called abortion,5 bestiality,6 and pornography7 are acceptable to GOD, but the Bible says they are abominable sins. Evil concupiscence (sexual fantasizing) and lusting are sin too.8 All these sins shall be judged on Judgment Day by GOD. JESUS tells us what is acceptable now before the Day of Judgment, and it is marriage, which the world government condemns, forbids. Marriage is ordained by GOD; it is Holy, and the marriage bed is not defiled (Hebrews 13:4). A man leaves his mother and father and cleaves unto his wife and they two become one flesh9—man with woman or man with women.10 Hebrews 13:4 says, “Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed [only the marriage bed is] undefiled [is not sinful]: but whoremongers and adulterers GOD will judge.”
GOD gave David many wives (2 Samuel 12:7-8).11 When GOD gave David many wives, HE demonstrated that having many wives is not sinful. The Hebrews 13:4 scripture plainly says the marriage bed IS NOT defiled “IN ALL.” This means in all the wives and the husband!
Adulterers and whoremongers are selfish, unconcerned, vile sinners because they are against the law of GOD. They pay the whore, then go. They commit adultery, but don’t support another man’s wife and children. Homosexuals are GOD-haters, sinfully disgusting! GOD has given us the testimony of the judgment and ruins of Sodom and Gomorrah, which tells us with certainty what GOD’s sentiments are towards sodomy, homosexuals!12 The first chapter of Romans leaves no doubt of GOD’S judgment.13
Moses speaks of GOD creating one man and one woman, the marriage of Adam and Eve, yet GOD gave Moses three wives.14 Who are we to doubt the ALMIGHTY GOD’S judgment?! HE who created Heaven and earth, and everything in them?15 Who are we to say to HIM, “What doest THOU?” (Job 9:12). Don’t you realize that HE is the ONE who sets the rules, the standard laws? HE makes the rules, HE gave the moral law. GOD condemns fornication (sex before marriage), adultery, whoremongering, homosexuality, lesbianism, and perversion of every kind. Why? You will see if you read GOD’s WORD, and if you refuse to read it, you will find out on the Day of Judgment, which is coming soon. Many people will die today and tomorrow. “And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment” (Hebrews 9:27). You will not come back to another life. Once you die, then comes the judgment.
The Bible in 1 Timothy 4:1-3 states that in the later days, the laws of the land will forbid MARRIAGE. The WORD of GOD says this is the doctrine of devils! “Now the SPIRIT speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which GOD hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.”
Are you a devil? Or are you a servant of GOD? You have to be one or the other.16 If you want to be judged as a servant of GOD, then say this prayer:
My LORD and my GOD, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that JESUS CHRIST is the SON of the living GOD. 2 I believe that HE died on the cross and shed HIS precious blood for the forgiveness of all my former sins. 3 I believe that GOD raised JESUS from the dead by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT 4 and that HE sits on the right hand of GOD at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart, and I invite YOU into my heart, LORD JESUS. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that YOU shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 YOU will not turn me away, LORD JESUS; YOU will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because YOUR WORD, the Bible, says so. 8 YOUR WORD says that YOU will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that YOU have heard me, and I know that YOU have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank YOU, LORD JESUS, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as YOU command and sin no more.11
After salvation, JESUS said to be baptized, fully submerged in water, in the name of the FATHER, and of the SON, and of the HOLY SPIRIT.12 Diligently study the KJV Bible, and do what it says.13
The LORD wants you to tell others of your salvation. You can become a distributor of Pastor Tony Alamo’s Gospel literature. We’ll send you literature free of charge. Call or email us for more information. Share this message with someone else.
If you want the world saved, as JESUS commands, then don’t rob GOD of HIS tithes and offerings. GOD said, “Will a man rob GOD? Yet ye have robbed ME. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed THEE? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed ME, even this whole nation [and this whole world]. Bring ye all the tithes [a ‘tithe’ is 10% of your gross income] into the storehouse, that there may be meat [Spiritual food] in MINE house [souls saved], and prove ME now herewith, saith the LORD of HOSTS, if I will not open you the windows of Heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of HOSTS. And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of HOSTS” (Malachi 3:8-12).
English Alamo Literature
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
FAX (661) 252-4362
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held every evening at 8 P.M. and Sunday at 3 P.M. & 8 P. M. at the Los Angeles area Church:
13136 Sierra Hwy., Santa Clarita, CA 91390,
Free transportation to and from services provided at the corner of Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, CA daily at 6:30 P.M., Sundays at 1:30 P.M. & 6:30 P.M.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature.
All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
If anyone is attempting to charge you for this literature, please call (661) 252-5686 collect.
THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION (Acts 4:12).
DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright June 2014 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered June 2014
Devil Or Servant Of God? footnotes:
1. Ex. 20:14, Lev. 18:20, 20:10, Deut. 5:18, Pro. 6:32, Matt. 5:27-28, 15:19-20, 19:18, Mark 7:21-23, Luke 18:20, Rom. 13:9, 1 Cor. 6:9-10, James 2:11-12 return
2. 1 Cor. 5:9-11, 6:9-10, 13-18, 7:2, 10:7-8, 2 Cor. 12:21, Eph. 5:3, Col. 3:5-6, 1 Thes. 4:3-5, Jude 7, Rev. 2:14, 20-22, 9:20-21 return
3. Eph. 5:5, Rev. 21:8, 22:15 return
4. Lev. 18:6-18, 20:11-12, 14, 17, 19-21, Deut. 22:30, 27:20, 22-23, 1 Cor. 5:1-11 return
5. Gen. 9:6, Ex. 20:13, 21:12, Lev. 24:17, Num. 35:16-21, 30-33, Deut. 5:17, Matt. 19:18, Mark 10:19, Rom. 13:9, Gal. 5:19-21, James 2:11, Rev. 22:14-15 return
6. Ex. 22:19, Lev. 18:23-30, 20:15-16, Deut. 27:21 return
7. Gen. 9:22-27, Ex. 20:26, Lev. 18:6-17, 20:11, 17, 19-22, Hab. 2:15, Matt. 5:27-28, 1 Cor. 10:6-8, Col. 3:5-6, 1 Thes. 4:3-5, James 1:14-15, 1 John 2:15-16 return
8. Col. 3:5-6, 1 Thes. 4:3-5 return
9. Gen. 2:24, Matt. 19:4-6, Mark 10:6-9, 1 Cor. 6:16, Eph. 5:31 return
10. Ex. 21:10, Deut. 21:15-17, 25:5-6, Judges 8:30, 12:8-9, 13-14, 2 Sam. 3:2-5, 5:13-16, 12:7-8, Isa. 4:1, Matt. 5:17, 1 Tim. 4:1-3 return
11. 1 Sam. 18:27, 25:39-44, 2 Sam. 3:2-5, 5:13-16, 15:16, 19:5, 1 Kings 1:1-4, 1 Chron. 3:1-9, 14:3-7, 2 Chron. 13:21, 24:2-3, Hos. 1:2-3, 3:1-2 return
12. Gen. 18:20-33, 19:1-29, Deut. 29:23 return
13. Rom. 1:18, 24-32, 1 Cor. 6:9-10, Eph. 5:3-6, Col. 3:5-7 return
14. Ex. 2:21, Num. 10:29, 12:1 return
15. Rev. 10:6 return
16. Matt. 6:24, Luke 16:13 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return
12. Matt. 28:18-20, John 3:5, Acts 2:38, 19:3-5, Rom. 6:3-5, Col. 2:10-12 return
13. Deut. 4:29, 13:4, 26:16, Josh. 1:8, 22:5, 2 Tim. 2:15, 3:14-17, James 1:22-25, Rev. 3:18 return