DID YOU WAKE UP?
by Tony Alamo
You may have listened to all the political talk shows and the newscasts, and did it help you? The government is going to reap a harvest of wrath and be over with soon.1 You have put your faith in men who are liars, and you are just beginning to wake up out of a sound slumber. God is fulfilling His promises of the many curses recorded in His Word.2 You idol worshippers believe that it’s Mother Nature cursing the earth and the people.
The beast (which is Satan’s one-world government)3 has arisen; the anti-law one is here. Antichrist has arrived, the lawless one has come, and God is allowing him (the devil’s system) to make this nation and the other nations of the world a desolate wilderness because the people of the world have foolishly forgotten God.4 In Psalm 50:22-23, God says, “Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver. Whoso offereth praise glorifieth Me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.”
This financial crisis is just the beginning. There is a great famine coming, as well as great pestilence (sicknesses, diseases).5 There are losses of everything, including homes and businesses, and there are all the other curses promised in the Word of God.6 God does not bless liars, adulterers, adulteresses, fornicators, homosexuals, lesbians, bisexuals, any sinners, or those who blaspheme God, His Word, and His dwelling place, which is the bodies of the saints.7 We are His temple.8 It is written that no matter how many times God rebukes you, punishes you, curses you, many of you will still refuse to repent.9 Thus, you are possessions of the devil.10 God will not bless any sinner, thieves, the covetous, or those who do not love Him with ALL their hearts, ALL their souls, ALL their minds, and ALL their might.11 Repent, or it will get much worse.12 What I’m telling you is Biblical.
Yes, the beast, the lawless one, the fullness of the Gentiles (the entire body of Antichrist) is in place. (Can’t you tell? Are you that spiritually dead that you still can’t see?) If you are spiritually dead, you’re going to be in Hell for eternity, yelling at the top of your lungs, and chewing on your tongue for the pain you will feel there forever.13
Are you cutting back on food yet? Cutting back your weekends in Vegas? Are you cutting back on vacations, or gas? What are you cutting back on? I know you are cutting back on something. You’ll blame Bush, Obama, or some other person, just like you blame the twisters and earthquakes on Mother Nature. All of this, God said, is coming from Him.14 He brags about it!! You’d better read the Bible to see for yourself.
A beast is of the animal kingdom. In the Bible, this term is many times used as a figure, a type, or a symbol referring to either the sensually uninhibited beast nature or the groveling, ferocious, and brute beast nature, both of which are connected to the creation of the beasts.15 King David refers to himself as being “like a beast” before God by his having given way to sensual desires (Psa. 73:22).
The word “brute” or “beast” is used figuratively of brutal men. Paul said, “I fought with beasts at Ephesus” (I Cor. 15:32). We see this same usage of the word in Ecclesiastes 3:18, II Peter 2:12, and Jude 10.
Greed is the definition of a wild beast. Greed is used to describe the actions of tyrannical empires, world powers, or monarchies.16 The four beasts mentioned in Daniel 7:3, 17, and 23 represent four world powers or kingdoms. Ezekiel 34:28: “And they shall no more be a prey to the heathen, neither shall the beast of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and none shall make them afraid.”
In the book of Revelation, the beast mentioned is symbolic of a demonic world power, “And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority” (Rev. 13:2) whose rising out of the sea (a reference to nations, tongues, and people) “And he saith unto me, the waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues” (Rev. 17:15) shows that it owes its genesis or beginning to the devil’s having been cast to earth, causing his wrath to be vented through his people by violence, criminal activity, and denial of God, God’s law, God’s Word, and God’s people.17 This is the Antichrist government of Rome spread throughout the world, the lawless one, the united body of Satan—the devil, anti-Christ humans who form the corporate body of the devil.18
In Revelation 13:1, the Apostle John states, “And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy [a vast world blasphemous government, today’s Antichrist world government].”
Revelation 15:2 says, “And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.”
Revelation 17:8-9 states, “The beast that thou sawest was [at one time a power], and is not [but no longer]; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is [the revived Roman empire one-world government].And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth [the city of the seven mountains is Rome. The woman is the big whore,19 the false prophet [the devil’s church], and Rome is Satan’s or the devil’s seat].”
The four beasts in Revelation 4:6 are actually four living creatures or four living ones. They are godly. They are cherubim.
I’m not paying as much attention to the failing economy as I am to the decay of God’s laws and the government’s attacks on true Christians. God is currently punishing these persecutors, along with all blasphemers and sinners of every variety. They will not repent. They have gone too far. The persecution is too great for weak ones to endure or stand.20 They are looking for an excuse to fall. Heaven or Hell is one breath or one heartbeat away.21 May God give you His strength to receive Him and endure to the end. Repent of your sins and serve the Lord. Start now by saying this prayer:
My Lord and my God, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. 2 I believe that He died on the cross and shed His precious blood for the forgiveness of all my sins. 3 I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead by the power of the Holy Spirit 4 and that He sits on the right hand of God at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart and I invite You into my heart, Lord Jesus. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that You shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 You will not turn me away, Lord Jesus, You will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because Your Word, the Bible says so. 8 Your Word says that You will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that You have heard me, and I know that You have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank You, Lord Jesus, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as You command and sin no more. 11
You've just completed the first step in a series of five steps which are necessary to receive salvation. Your second step is to deny yourself and take up the cross daily for the purpose of mortifying yourself, that is, for putting to death your own will, your soulful self, and the world with all of its lusts. All these must be baptized into the death of Christ.
Step three is your resurrection from the satanic life of Adam unto the sinless life of Christ. Step four is your ascension into a position of authority to reign for God on earth, and the fifth step is to reign for God on earth to the end for the purpose of bringing about the kingdom of Heaven on earth. You must learn the Word of God, then submit yourself and do what the Word says, so that the Church and the world may see evidence of your submission to God's Word, His order, and His authority in and by you.
Praise the Lord. May God reward you abundantly.
Pastor Tony Alamo
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature. All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION (Acts 4:12).
DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright April, 2009 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered 2009
Did You Wake Up? footnotes:
1. Dan. 7:7-11, II Thes. 2:3-12, Rev. 2:20-23, 6:12-17, 11:7-8, 12:9, 14:8-11, 16:1-14, 17-21, 17:1-18, 18:1-10, 15-19, 19:1-3, 17-21, 20:7-10 return
2. Isa. 13:4-11, 34:8-10, Matt. 24:3-15, 27-39, 43-51, II Pet. 3:3-14, Jude 5-7, 12-13, Rev. 14:9-11, 15:1, 6-8, Ch. 16, 19:11-21, 21:8 return
3. Dan. 7:7-11, II Thes. 2:3-12, Rev. 13:11-18, 17:1-15, Ch. 18, 19:20, 20:10 return
4. Psa. 9:17, 50:22, 52:4-5, Isa. 51:6, Joel 1:7-15, Matt. Ch. 24, II Pet. 3:10-12, I John 2:18, 4:3, II John 7 return
5. Lev. 26:15-30, Hab. 3:5-6, Matt. 24:7-8, Luke 21:9-11, Rev. 6:12, 8:5, 11:6, 13, 19, Ch. 16 return
6. Prov. 1:24-33, Isa. 14:19-20, Zeph. 1:17-18, Matt. 10:39, 15:13-14, 16:25, Mark 8:35, Luke 9:24, 12:16-31, 17:33, John 12:25, Acts 5:1-10, II Pet 2:12-22, Jude 12-13, Rev. 6:15-17 return
7. Prov. 8:36, Matt. 3:12, 8:12, 25:41, 46, Mark 3:29, Rom. 1:18-32, Heb. 10:26-31, II Pet. 2:9-17, Jude 5-19, Rev. 19:20, 20:10-15, 21:8 return
8. Jer. 31:31-33, John 14:23, 17:22-23, Acts 26:9-15, I Cor. 3:16-17, 6:19-20, II Cor. 6:16-18, Heb. 8:10, 10:16 return
10. Matt. 13:19, John 8:44, II Cor. 4:4 return
12. Isa. 33:1, Matt. 10:28, 13:30, 37-42, 47-50, 25:28-30, 41, 46, Luke 3:7-9, II Pet. 2:4-9, Jude 4-21, Rev. 2:5, 16, 9:1-6, 14:9-11 return
13. Matt. 8:12, 13:40-42, Luke 16:23-24, Rev. 20: 14-15 return
14. Ex. 32:34-35, Deut.28:15-68; Mal. 2:1-2, Rev. 8:5-13 15:1, 6-8, 16:1-11, 17-21, 18:1-10, 18 return
15. Isa. 56:9-11, Titus 1:12, II Pet. 2:9-14, Jude 10 return
16. Dan. Ch. 7, 8:3-12, 19-25, Rev. 16:10-11, 13-14 return
17. Isa. 14:9-17, Dan. 7:22-25, II Cor. 4:4, II Thes. 2:3-12, II Pet. 2:1-2, Rev. 12:3-4, 9-12, 20:1-3, 7-8, 10 return
18. Matt. 7:13-14, 23:13-15, 33, 24:24, John 8:44, II Cor. 11:13-15, II Pet. 2:1, Rev. 2:9, 13:3, 8, 13-18, 16:8-11, 13-14, 17-18, 21, 17:1-3, 8-18, 18:3-4, 9-10, 15-19, 23, 19:17-21, 20:4, 7-10, 21:8 return
19. Rev. 17:1-7 return
20. Isa. 40:31, Dan. 12:1, Matt. 7:24-27, 24:9-24, 42-44, Eph. 6:10-13, I Thes. 5:2-8, I Pet. 4:7, 12-13 return
21. I Sam. 20:3, I Chron. 29:15, Job 4:19-21, 7:6-10, 14:1-2, Psa. 39:4-6, 78:39, 89:47-48, 90:3-5, 102:11, 103:15-16, 144:4, 146:4, Prov. 27:1, Eccl. 6:12, Isa. 2:22, 40:6-8, Jas. 1:10, 4:14 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return