by Tony Alamo
Christianity is death to sin and life to JESUS. Living for JESUS is also suffering for HIM.1
The Church is not a loose entity. We must live our lives in a manner worthy of our calling. Our faith is a gift. We use it thankfully, if we are true Christians. We must be unified. We must get used to receiving hate mail.
The Body of CHRIST is not divided, and cannot be.2
Let your manner of life be worthy of your calling. “Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our GOD would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of HIS goodness, and the work of faith with power: That the name of our LORD JESUS CHRIST may be glorified in you, and ye in HIM, according to the power of our GOD and the LORD JESUS CHRIST” (2 Thessalonians 1:11-12).
There is a danger of our having elevated self-esteem. We must trust in our Bible instruction. Everything we do must be to GOD’S glory. Paul said, “I therefore, the prisoner of the LORD” (Ephesians 4:1).3 There is a value to suffering. The disciples were thrilled when they were carrying the cross; Paul was grateful for a thorn. “There was given to me a thorn in the flesh… when I am weak, then am I strong” (2 Corinthians 12:7, 10). We need to take care of today, and practice humility and gentleness. Appreciate what you have. Rather than saying, “The glass is half empty,” say, “The glass is half full.”
We must be patient and gentle with each other.4 We are not called to be doormats, but we, by prayer, must use wisdom.5 Rather than sue one another, we are, in truth, to work it out scripturally.6 We are not only to believe in CHRIST, but to suffer with HIM. “For unto you it is given in the behalf of CHRIST, not only to believe on HIM, but also to suffer for HIS sake” (Philippians 1:29).7
We must be present for people who are in need at their time of need. “I therefore, the prisoner of the LORD, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love” (Ephesians 4:1-2). “That they may be one, as we are one” (John 17:11).
The church is to be one; this is divine assurance. Stand firm in one SPIRIT, the same love, the same mind. The devil discredits the church by dividing it. We can’t accept part of the Gospel and reject the rest of it. GOD is WORD, Bible; receive it now by saying this prayer, or perish:
My LORD and my GOD, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that JESUS CHRIST is the SON of the living GOD. 2 I believe that HE died on the cross and shed HIS precious blood for the forgiveness of all my former sins. 3 I believe that GOD raised JESUS from the dead by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT 4 and that HE sits on the right hand of GOD at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart, and I invite YOU into my heart, LORD JESUS. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that YOU shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 YOU will not turn me away, LORD JESUS; YOU will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because YOUR WORD, the Bible, says so. 8 YOUR WORD says that YOU will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that YOU have heard me, and I know that YOU have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank YOU, LORD JESUS, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as YOU command and sin no more.11
After salvation, JESUS said to be baptized, fully submerged in water, in the name of the FATHER, and of the SON, and of the HOLY SPIRIT.12 Diligently study the KJV Bible, and do what it says.13
The LORD wants you to tell others of your salvation. You can become a distributor of Pastor Tony Alamo’s Gospel literature. We’ll send you literature free of charge. Call or email us for more information. Share this message with someone else.
If you want the world saved, as JESUS commands, then don’t rob GOD of HIS tithes and offerings. GOD said, “Will a man rob GOD? Yet ye have robbed ME. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed THEE? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed ME, even this whole nation [and this whole world]. Bring ye all the tithes [a ‘tithe’ is 10% of your gross income] into the storehouse, that there may be meat [Spiritual food] in MINE house [souls saved], and prove ME now herewith, saith the LORD of HOSTS, if I will not open you the windows of Heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of HOSTS. And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of HOSTS” (Malachi 3:8-12).
English Alamo Literature
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
FAX (661) 252-4362
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held every evening at 8 P.M. and Sunday at 3 P.M. & 8 P. M. at the Los Angeles area Church:
13136 Sierra Hwy., Santa Clarita, CA 91390,
Free transportation to and from services provided at the corner of Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, CA daily at 6:30 P.M., Sundays at 1:30 P.M. & 6:30 P.M.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature.
All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
If anyone is attempting to charge you for this literature, please call (661) 252-5686 collect.
THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION (Acts 4:12).
DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright July 2014 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered July 2014
Focusing On The Word footnotes:
1. Matt. 5:10-12, 44-45, 10:16-18, 22, 23:34, 24:8-10, Mark 8:35, 13:9, 13, Luke 6:22-23, 26-30, 17:33, 21:12-19, John 15:18-19, 16:1-2, Acts 5:40-42, Rom. 8:17, 35-37, 1 Cor. 4:9-13, 2 Cor. 4:8-12, 11:23-27, 12:10, Phlp. 1:19-21, 28-29, 2 Tim. 1:8-9, 2:12, 3:12, 1 Pet. 3:14, 4:12-14, 16, Rev. 2:10, 7:13-17, 12:11, 20:4 return
2. 1 Cor. 1:12-13, 3:3-10, 6:15-20, 10:17, 12:4-31, Rom. 12:4-9, Gal. 3:26-29, Eph. 1:10, 4:1-6, Phlp. 1:27, Col. 3:15 return
3. Eph. 3:1, 2 Tim. 1:8, Philem. 1:1, 9 return
4. Matt. 19:19, 25:34-40, 7:12, Luke 6:31-35, 10:30-37, John 13:14-15, 34-35, 15:12-13, 17, Rom. 12:9-10, 13:8-10, Gal. 5:13-14, 22-23, Eph. 4:1-3, Phlp. 2:1-4, Col. 3:12-15, 1 Thes. 3:12-13, 4:9, 1 Tim. 6:2, 1 Pet. 1:22-23, 2:17, 3:8-9, 4:8, 2 Pet. 1:5-8, 1 John 2:9-11, 3:11, 14, 16-19, 23, 4:7, 11-12, 20-21, 2 John 1:5 return
5. Psa. 111:10, Prov. 4:5, 7, 16:16, Matt. 10:16, Phlp. 1:9-10, Col. 1:9-10, James 1:5 return
6. 1 Cor. 6:1-8 return
7. Rom. 8:17, 2 Tim. 2:12 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return
12. Matt. 28:18-20, John 3:5, Acts 2:38, 19:3-5, Rom. 6:3-5, Col. 2:10-12 return
13. Deut. 4:29, 13:4, 26:16, Josh. 1:8, 22:5, 2 Tim. 2:15, 3:14-17, James 1:22-25, Rev. 3:18 return