by Tony Alamo
Temporal life is nothing. It is carnal, temporary, vapory, grassy, shadowy.1
Life which is in Christ is forever, eternal.2 It is living in Christ and having Him living in whoever is sitting with Him in heavenly places (Eph. 2:6). Ephesians 1:3 tells those of us that are in Jesus the Messiah, the Christ, who actually is the Almighty Creator of us, and our Savior, God of Heaven and earth,3 how blessed we who are saved are, we that are in Him!! “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ [God who became a man], who has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ” (Eph. 1:3). When we’re in Christ, we are in Him in heavenly places being spiritually blessed with all spiritual blessings.4 This actually happened long ago. “According as He hath chosen us in [inside Christ] Him before the foundation of the earth, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love [which is to keep God’s commandments5]” (Eph. 1:4).
“Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, To the praise of the glory of His grace” (Eph. 1:5-6). Grace means He knows our hearts, and He sees the future.6 He knows whether or not we will live in Jesus Christ, sitting in heavenly places, and He knows when we do, we will not sin because when a person is in Christ, it is impossible to sin.7 When we’re in Him in heavenly places, we are easily able to communicate with Him.8 This is because we literally are sitting with Him and are in Him.9
When you have reached this level of true spiritual awareness, you have grown from being a baby Christian and an adult Christian unto the fullness of the stature of Christ and are thoroughly prepared for the ministry.10 This is why I call grace “power!” It is God’s “power” to everyone who values the great prize of life eternal in ecstasy, Heaven’s paradise with Christ.11
By this grace, “wherein He has made us accepted in the beloved: In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins [former sins], according to the riches of His grace; Wherein He has abounded toward us in ALL wisdom and prudence; Having made known unto us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which HE hath purposed in Himself: That in the dispensation of the fulness of times He might gather together in one [body, place, church] all things in Christ, both which are [already] in Heaven, and which are on earth [our bodies are on earth, but by the Spirit we are in heavenly places with Christ]; even in Him: In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of Him who worketh all things [makes every good thing happen] after the counsel of His own will: That we should be to the praise of His glory, who first trusted in Christ [the Almighty in the flesh]” (Eph 1:6-12)
First Corinthians 15:46-49 says, “Howbeit [how is it] that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. The first man [Adam] is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from Heaven. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly [We who are sitting in Christ and with Christ are no longer carnal or earthy]. And as we have borne the image of the earthy [not only being in Christ and sitting with Him, as we now do, but], we shall also [in Heaven] bear the image of the heavenly.”
We are able only to be in Heaven with Christ now in the Spirit. Paul explains why in First Corinthians 15:50: “Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.” God is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the living. No spiritually dead soul can enter where the living are, which is the kingdom of Heaven. Ephesians 2:5-6 states, “Even when we were dead [spiritually] in sins, [God] hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places [literally] in Christ Jesus.”
Our spirits escape death, Hell, the grave, and all wrath of the devil mentioned in Revelation chapter 12 because we are with Christ in heavenly places and are alive in Him forevermore.12
You must be born again. Do it. Say this prayer:
My Lord and my God, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. 2 I believe that He died on the cross and shed His precious blood for the forgiveness of all my sins. 3 I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead by the power of the Holy Spirit 4 and that He sits on the right hand of God at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart and I invite You into my heart, Lord Jesus. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that You shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 You will not turn me away, Lord Jesus, You will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because Your Word, the Bible says so. 8 Your Word says that You will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that You have heard me, and I know that You have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank You, Lord Jesus, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as You command and sin no more. 11
You've just completed the first step in a series of five steps which are necessary to receive salvation. Your second step is to deny yourself and take up the cross daily for the purpose of mortifying yourself, that is, for putting to death your own will, your soulful self, and the world with all of its lusts. All these must be baptized into the death of Christ.
Step three is your resurrection from the satanic life of Adam unto the sinless life of Christ. Step four is your ascension into a position of authority to reign for God on earth, and the fifth step is to reign for God on earth to the end for the purpose of bringing about the kingdom of Heaven on earth. You must learn the Word of God, then submit yourself and do what the Word says, so that the Church and the world may see evidence of your submission to God's Word, His order, and His authority in and by you.
Praise the Lord. May God reward you abundantly.
Pastor Tony Alamo
English Alamo Literature
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
FAX (661) 252-4362
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held every evening at 8 P.M. and Sunday at 3 P.M. & 8 P. M. at the Los Angeles area Church:
13136 Sierra Hwy., Santa Clarita, CA 91390,
Free transportation to and from services provided at the corner of Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, CA daily at 6:30 P.M., Sundays at 1:30 P.M. & 6:30 P.M.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature.
All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
If anyone is attempting to charge you for this literature, please call (661) 252-5686 collect.
THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION (Acts 4:12).
DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright May, 2009 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered 2009
Heavenly Places footnotes:
1. Job 8:9, Psa. 144:4, Isa. 40:7, Jas. 4:14, I Pet. 1:24 return
2. Dan. 12:2, Matt. 19:29, Luke 20:35-38, John 3:14-16, 4:5-14, 5:24-29, 6:27, 40, 10:10, 12:25, 17:1-3, Rom. 2:6-10, 6:19-23, I Cor. 15:53-54, II Cor. 5:1, Gal. 6:8, I Tim. 4:8, 6:12, Titus 1:1-2, I John 5:11-13, 20 return
3. Gen. 1:1-2, 26, Neh. 9:6, Psa. 33:6-13, Isa. 9:6, 40:3-5, 44:6, Dan. 3:24-25, Mic. 5:2, Matt. 1:23, 28:18, John 1:1-3, 10-14, 10:30, 12:44-45, 14:6-11, 13, 18, 20, 23, 17:21-22, I Cor. 1:24, II Cor. 4:4, Eph. 3:9, 19, Col. 1:12-17, 2:9-10, I Tim. 3:16, Heb. 1:2-12, I John 5:7, 20, Rev. 1:8, 22:16 return
4. Psa. 15:1-2, 61:4, 23:6, 27:4-5, 92:13, John 10:9, 14:12-20, 15:1-10, 17:11, 21-26, Acts 26:18, Rom. 6:3-5, 8, 11, 22-23, 8:1-16, 37-39, II Cor. 5:17-21, Gal. 3:25-29, Eph. 1:3-12, 17-23, 2:1, 4-7, Phlp. 3:8-11, Col. 3:3, I Thes. 5:9-10, II Pet. 1:3-4, I John 2:6, 28, 3:6, 24, 4:13 return
5. Deut. 11:1, John 14:15, 21, 15:10, I John 5:3 return
6. I Sam. 2:3, 16:7, I Chron. 28:9, 29:17, Psa. 7:8-9, 33:13-15, 139:1-6, 12-16, Prov. 5:21, 15:3, 11, 17:3, 24:12, Isa. 29:15-16, 42:9, 44:7, 45:4,46:9-10, Jer. 17:10, Matt. 6:4, Rom. 8:26-39, I Cor. 2:7, 8:3, Gal. 4:9, I Thes. 2:4, II Tim. 2:19, Heb. 4:12-13, I Pet. 1:2 return
7. John 16:33, Acts 1:8, Rom. 6:4-14, 8:1-4, 37, Gal. 5:16, Eph. 1:17-23, 3:16-21, 6:10-18, Phlp. 1:6, 9-11, 2:12-13, 15, 4:13, Col. 1:10-11, 29, Heb. 2:18, 13:5, 20-21, I Pet. 1:3-5, II Pet. 1:10, I John 2:14, 3:8-9 return
8. Psa. 34:15, 17, 145:18, Prov. 3:5-6, Matt. 10:19-20, Phlp. 4:6, Jas. 5:16 return
9. Psa. 34:15, 17, 145:18, Prov. 3:5-6, Matt. 10:19-20, Luke 21:36, John 10:3-4, 14:26, 16:13-14, Acts 6:4, Rom. 8:14, 26-27, 12:11-12, I Cor. 10:16-17, Phlp. 4:6, Heb. 4:15-16, 10:19-23, 13:15, Jas. 5:16, I John 2:20, 27, 3:22, Jude 20-21 return
10. I Cor. 1:4-7, Eph. 2:18-22, 3:16-19, 4:11-16, Phlp. 3:12-14, Col. 2:6-7, 3:1-4, I Thes. 4:1, Heb. 5:14 return
11. Matt. 5:10-12, 6:19-21, 13:41-43, Luke 12:29-38, John 14:2-4, I Cor. 2:9, 4:8-17, II Cor. 1:4-6, 12, 5:1, Heb. 10:32-39, 11:8-10, 13-16, 24-26, 13:12-14, I Pet. 1:3-7, Rev. 7:9, 13-17, 11:18, 21:1-5, 9-27, 22:1-5, 12-14 return
12. Psa. 17:15, Dan. 12:2-3, Matt. 25:34-40, John 5:24, 28-29, 6:39-40, 54, 11:25, Rom. 6:3-5, 8:5, 9-10, I Cor. 15:40-57, II Cor. 3:18, Eph. 2:1-6, 14, 4:22-24, I Thes. 4:14-17, 5:10, Titus 2:1-13, II Pet. 1:10-11 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return