INTO THE PIT
by Tony Alamo
“The earth opened and swallowed up Dathan, and covered the company of Abiram. And a fire was kindled in their company; the flame burned up the wicked” (Psa. 106:17-18, Num. 16:12-35, Deut. 11:6).
The New Testament reveals a similar situation soon to happen, with the earth opening her mouth and swallowing the wicked. There are far more today than there were during the time of Moses, Aaron, Dathan, and Abiram. Revelation 12:15 says, “And the serpent [the devil] cast out of his mouth [saying] water [lying words of slander—poisonous, venomous, foul water] to destroy the woman [which symbolizes the Body of Christ, the Bride of Christ, not Israel, but spiritual Israel, all those who are born again of the Spirit Christians].”1
The water of the Lord is His Spirit—His words.2 Satan imitates everything that the Lord says and does. He has prophets, churches, preachers, teachers, and evangelists.3 The Lord warns everyone to beware of them because they help the world government-controlled media and the beast, one-world government, slander the true Christians.4 They use wild stories, so wild that it taxes the brain to keep up with all of their lying slanderous statements.
The foul water or spirit-talk coming out of the dragon’s mouth is slander, a flood or river of slander pouring through the devil’s government, his media, and his false churches. This flood of slanderous water comes after the entire Body of Christ, the Christians, so that the woman, Christ, and His body of Christians might be caused “to be carried away [destroyed] of the flood [the slander]. And the earth helped the woman, and THE EARTH OPENED HER MOUTH, AND SWALLOWED UP THE FLOOD [of slander] which [the slanderer, the devil] the dragon cast out of his mouth” (Rev. 12:15-16).
You should be able to see the similarity between this and the time Dathan was slandering Moses and Aaron to wipe out the entire congregation of Israel by causing them to want to go back to Egypt where they were being severely persecuted; their male children were being murdered (Ex. 1:22). If God had not done this new thing (swallowed up Dathan and Abiram into the mouth of the earth), the congregation would have followed Dathan and Abiram back to Egypt, and the whole nation would have been destroyed.
Now the entire one-world government is attempting to overthrow God’s church. And with what method? The same as Dathan used against Moses and Aaron—“SLANDEROUS LIES.” The difference is great. Instead of Dathan and his friend Abiram, it is now the entire army of the devil, the old serpent, the devil, his church in Rome, and its branches throughout the world, his one-world government, and his media.
It was the first time the earth opened her mouth and swallowed people live into Hell (Num. 16:30-33). People never believed it until it happened, just like people don’t believe that God can open the mouth of the earth and swallow all the slanderers whole into Hell while they are yet alive. However, God can and will do it to all blasphemers, those who are Hell-bent on destroying God (how preposterous, how insane, how incredibly evil).5 God did do it and will do it again. Whatever He did before, He can do again.6 It is no wonder God is going to punish them severely, forever and ever.7
Should those who hate good reign? Should they even reign over a wife, let alone a house, a business, a town, a city, a state, a country, or the world? The devil has deceived the whole world; therefore, he reigns over the whole world (of disbelievers). But should he that hates right be the one to reign? Everything he is doing is making the world desolate, a wilderness. It is the devil that runs the world system today, which God is soon to destroy.8 Will the devil’s government, media, and one-world church run by the Roman Catholic Vatican condemn Him that is most just? (Of course they do.) Is it fit to say to the King of kings, and Lord of lords, “Thou art wicked”? And to His saints, “You are ungodly”?
“For [God’s] eyes are upon the ways of man, and He seeth all his goings” (Job 34:21).9 The Lord sees that the people of the world are deceived, and it’s because they, like Eve, don’t believe God. (It is mainly because of people who profess to be Christians and they are none of the sort.) Eve believes God now though, because she died. The devil told Eve she wouldn’t die, but she did die. So will you and I and everyone else die, so repent before it happens. It could very well happen today. Repentance must be made before death. After we die, it’s too late.10
My Lord and my God, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. 2 I believe that He died on the cross and shed His precious blood for the forgiveness of all my sins. 3 I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead by the power of the Holy Spirit 4 and that He sits on the right hand of God at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart and I invite You into my heart, Lord Jesus. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that You shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 You will not turn me away, Lord Jesus, You will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because Your Word, the Bible says so. 8 Your Word says that You will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that You have heard me, and I know that You have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank You, Lord Jesus, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as You command and sin no more. 11
You've just completed the first step in a series of five steps which are necessary to receive salvation. Your second step is to deny yourself and take up the cross daily for the purpose of mortifying your flesh, that is, for putting to death your own will, your soulful self, and the world with all of its lusts. All these must be baptized into the watery death of Christ.
Step three is your resurrection from the satanic life of Adam unto the sinless life of Christ. Step four is your ascension into a position of authority to reign for God with Christ on earth, and the fifth step is to reign for God in Christ on earth to the end for the purpose of bringing about the kingdom of Heaven on earth. You must learn the Word of God, then submit yourselves one to another and do what the Word says, so that the
church and the world may see evidence of your submission to God's Word, His order, and His authority in and by you.
Praise the Lord. May God bless and reward you abundantly.
Yours in the wonderful name of Jesus,
Pastor Tony Alamo
English Alamo Literature
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
FAX (661) 252-4362
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held every evening at 8 P.M. and Sunday at 3 P.M. & 8 P. M. at the Los Angeles area Church:
13136 Sierra Hwy., Santa Clarita, CA 91390,
Free transportation to and from services provided at the corner of Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, CA daily at 6:30 P.M., Sundays at 1:30 P.M. & 6:30 P.M.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature.
All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
If anyone is attempting to charge you for this literature, please call (661) 252-5686 collect.
THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION (Acts 4:12).
DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright June, 2009 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered 2009
Into The Pit footnotes:
1. John1:12, 3:16, Acts 2:17-18, 26:15-18, Rom. 2:28-29, 8:14, 9:6-8, I Cor. 3:16-17, 6:19-20, II Cor. 5:1, 6:16-18, Gal. 4:4-7, Eph. 4:13-16, Col. 1:12-14, I John 3:1-2, Rev. 21:7 return
2. John 4:14, Eph. 5:26, I John 5:8, Rev. 21:6, 22:17 return
3. Gen. 3:1-19, Isa. 14:12-17, Matt. 13:38-39, 24:23-24, Luke 10:18, John 8:44, Acts 13:10, II Cor. 4:4, 11:13-15, Eph. 2:2, 6:11-12, I Thes. 2:18, II Thes. 2:9-10, Heb. 2:14-15, I Pet. 5:8, I John 3:8, Rev. 2:9, 12:9, 12 return
4. Rev. 13:1-7 return
5. Num. 16:1-35, 26:9-10, Deut. 11:6, Psa. 9:17, 50:19:22, 52:4-5, 106:17-18, Prov. 6:16-19, Mark 3:29, I Cor. 6:9-10, II Pet. 2:9-13, Rev. 12:10-12 return
6. http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2008/05/08/f-natural-disasters-history.html ,
7. Gen. 6:17, 7:11-23, 19:24-25, Psa. 11:5-6, Prov. 8:36, Isa. 34:8-10, Lam. 4:6, Ezek. 28:9, Matt. 3:12, 8:12, 24:38-39, 25:41, 46, Mark 3:29, Luke 17:26-30, Heb. 6:8, 10:26-31, II Pet. 2:5-6, 12-17, Jude 5-7, 12-13, Rev. 14:9-11, 19:3, 20, 20:10-15, 21:8 return
8. Dan. 7:7-8, II Thes. 2:3-10, Rev. 2:20-23, 12:9, 13, 17, 13:1-2, 16-18, 14:8-11, 16:1-14, 17-21, 17:1-18, 18:1-10, 15-24, 19:1-3, 15-21 return
9. I Sam. 2:3, 16:7, I Kings 8:39, I Chron. 28:9, 29:17, II Chron. 16:9, Job 11:11, 12:9-25, 23:10, 26:6-14, 28:10-28, 31:4, 34:21-22, 42:1-2, Psa. 11:4, 33:13-15, 38:9, 44:21, 66:7, Prov. 5:21, 15:3, 11, 24:12, Isa. 40:13-28, Jer. 17:10, Matt. 10:26, 12:36, Luke 8:17, Acts 1:24, 15:18, Rom. 8:27, I Cor. 3:20, Heb. 4:13 return
10. Matt. 12:36-37, Luke 16:20-31, Rom. 2:5-6, I Cor. 3:8, 13, II Cor. 6:2, Gal. 6:7-8, Heb. 2:2-3, 9:27, 10:26-31, Rev. 2:23, 20:12-15 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return