A LICENSE TO SIN
by Tony Alamo
Eternal security is the false prophets’ license to sin.1 If anyone buys this license, they condemn their eternal soul.2 This license is deadly!! It is deadly for eternity.
It is an unforgivable sin to worship the beast. 3 To serve is to worship (according to Webster)! Jesus our God, the God of all creation, the God of the universe,4 told Satan—the devil, the same devil which has given power to the beast by his evil spirit,5 “Get thee hence, Satan [Satan is the power behind the one-world government united nations]: for it is written, Thou shalt worship THE LORD THY GOD, and HIM ONLY shalt thou SERVE” (Matt. 4:10). To serve is to worship! If you’re serving the Beast, you are worshipping the beast, which is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.6
Revelation chapter 14 warns, “And I [John] saw another angel fly in the midst of Heaven; having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, Saying with a loud voice, FEAR GOD, and give glory to HIM; for the hour of His judgment is come: and worship [serve] Him that made Heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon [Mystery Babylon, Rome,7 and its worldwide government, led and powered by Satan, the dragon8] is fallen, is fallen, that great city [Rome], because she made all nations [one world government] drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. [The devil is full of wrath, so he, with his Roman one world government and world churches, has been and continues to teach people to sin (fornication, which is symbolic of all manner of sin9) including persecuting born-again pastors, teachers, preachers, and all born again Christians who teach against all sin].10
“And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship [serve] the beast and his image [sin], and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand [which means to think like him or to work for him], The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of His indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image [sin], and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name [sin]. Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. And I heard a voice from Heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them” (Rev. 14:6-13).
The wine of the devil’s fornication is the entire variety of sin that exists. The spirit of Satan has taught and is still teaching (and commanding) the people of the earth to do what the evil one-world beast government is doing.11 Public schools are condoning and teaching homosexuality, lesbianism, teen and pre-teen sex. They ban the Bible, ban prayer. If anyone defies the false teaching taught in the school system of the beast, they will take your children away from you. They (Satan’s government) have destroyed the morals of the people of the world, the industries that once flourished, and the freedoms we once knew. However, God foretold all these latter-day signs.12 Woe to everyone who believes that things will get better when God tells us that all things shall become worse and worse!13 Can’t you see that God is right? Everything today is getting worse.
Ronald Reagan told me that he couldn’t do anything about what the government was doing to me or anyone else. He said the Roman Catholic beast made him do what they wanted him to do, and if he did not, he would die. The attempt on his life was a warning. It was the same with President Kennedy. He would not continue obeying that bunch of rats, so they had him assassinated. Obama takes his orders from Rome. He is quickly following directions and orders to bring about a global dictatorship. I pray that Israel’s Netanyahu will not fall for this Roman puppet’s desires. But I know he will, for three and a half years of a seven year pact.14 If you follow the Word of God and renounce the beast, and accept Jesus you will be saved and you will be safe.15 Obey the Lord, say this prayer:
My Lord and my God, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. 2 I believe that He died on the cross and shed His precious blood for the forgiveness of all my sins. 3 I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead by the power of the Holy Spirit 4 and that He sits on the right hand of God at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart and I invite You into my heart, Lord Jesus. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that You shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 You will not turn me away, Lord Jesus, You will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because Your Word, the Bible says so. 8 Your Word says that You will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that You have heard me, and I know that You have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank You, Lord Jesus, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as You command and sin no more. 11
You've just completed the first step in a series of five steps which are necessary to receive salvation. Your second step is to deny yourself and take up the cross daily for the purpose of mortifying yourself, that is, for putting to death your own will, your soulful self, and the world with all of its lusts. All these must be baptized into the death of Christ.
Step three is your resurrection from the satanic life of Adam unto the sinless life of Christ. Step four is your ascension into a position of authority to reign for God on earth, and the fifth step is to reign for God on earth to the end for the purpose of bringing about the kingdom of Heaven on earth. You must learn the Word of God, then submit yourself and do what the Word says, so that the Church and the world may see evidence of your submission to God's Word, His order, and His authority in and by you.
Praise the Lord. May God reward you abundantly.
Pastor Tony Alamo
English Alamo Literature
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
FAX (661) 252-4362
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held every evening at 8 P.M. and Sunday at 3 P.M. & 8 P. M. at the Los Angeles area Church:
13136 Sierra Hwy., Santa Clarita, CA 91390,
Free transportation to and from services provided at the corner of Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, CA daily at 6:30 P.M., Sundays at 1:30 P.M. & 6:30 P.M.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature.
All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
If anyone is attempting to charge you for this literature, please call (661) 252-5686 collect.
THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION (Acts 4:12).
DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright December, 2009 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered 2009
A License To Sin footnotes:
1. Psa. 73:27, 125:5, Prov. 26:11, Isa. 5:20, Ezek. 33:12-13, Matt. 5:17, 23:23-28, 33-35, Luke 9:62, John 15:6, Rom. 3:31, Gal. 1:6, 4:9, II Tim. 4:2-4, Heb. 3:12-14, 6:4-8, 10:26-31, II Pet. 2:1-6, 12-22, I John 3:6-10, II John 9, Jude 4-6, Rev. 3:2-3 return
2. Psa. 9:17, Matt. 3:10-12, 7:13, 13:24-30, 36-42, 24:44-51, Mark 9:43-48, Luke 13:24-28, John 5:28-29, Rom. 2:5-10, 8:12-13, Gal. 6:7-8, Col. 3:5-6, II Thes. 2:3-12, Heb. 3:7-19, 6:4-8, 10:26-31, II Pet. 2:12-17, Jude 5-7, Rev. 2:20-23, 3:2-3, 19:20, 20:10-15, 21:8 return
3. Mark 3:29, Rev. 13:1-4, 8, 11-18, 14:9-11, 16:1-2, 19:1-3, 17-21 return
4. Gen. 1:1-2, 26, Neh. 9:6, Isa. 9:6, Mic. 5:2, Matt. 1:23, 28:18, John 1:1-3, 10-14, 10:30, 37-38, 12:44-45, 14:6-11, 20, 17:21-22, I Cor. 1:24, II Cor. 4:4, Eph. 3:9, Col. 1:12-17, I Tim. 3:16, Heb. 1:2-12, 2:10, 3:4, I John 2:23, 5:7, 20, Rev. 1:8, 4:11 return
5. II Thes. 2:3-10, Rev. 13:2, 4, 7, 11-15, 16:13-14 return
6. Mark 3:29, Rev. 13:1-4, 8, 11-18, 14:9-11, 16:1-2, 19:1-3, 17-21 return
7. Rev. 17:3-9, 15, 18 return
8. Rev. Chs. 12-13, 16:13-14 return
9. Gen. 3:3-5, Isa. 14:12, 16-17, Matt. 23:15, II Cor. 11:13-15, II Thes. 2:3-12, I Pet. 5:8, Jude 4, 7-11, Rev. 2:14-16, 20-22, 12:3-4, 9, 12, 17, 13:1-8, 11-14, 14:8, 17:1-5, 18:2-3, 9, 19:2 return
10. Matt. 5:10-12, 10:16-18, 21-28, 23:34-35, 24:8-10, John 15:18-21, 16:1-2, 17:14, Acts 7:52-60, Rom. 8:17, 35-37, I Cor. 4:9-13, II Cor. 4:8-12, 6:4-10, 11:23-26, Gal. 4:28-29, I Thes. 2:14-15, II Tim. 3:1-5, 12, Jas. 5:5-8, I John 3:13, Rev. 2:10, 6:9-11, 7:13-17, 11:3-12, 12:9-11, 17:1-6, 20:4 return
11. Jer. 14:14, Dan. 7:7, 19-25, 11:30-45, Matt. 7:15-17, 24:11, 24, Mark 13:22, II Thes. 2:3-12, I Tim. 4:1-3, II Pet. 2:1-3, I John 4:1-3, Rev. 13:1-8, 11-17, 14:8-11, 16:2, 13-14, 17:1-5, 12-13, 19:19-20 return
12. Isa. 5:20, Dan. 7:24-25, 8:11, 12:11, Mark 3:29, 13:12-19, Luke 21:23, Rom. 1:21-32, II Thes. 2:3-4, I Tim. 4:1-3, Titus 1:16, II Pet. Ch. 2, I John 2:18-19, Jude 7-8, 11-13, Rev. 13:6, 16:9-11, 21 return
13. Jer. 30:7, Dan. 12:11-12, Matt. 10:16-26, 24:3-30, Luke 21:25-33, Acts 2:19-20, I Cor. 7:29, I Thes. 5:2-3, II Tim. 3:1-7, 12-13, I Pet. 4:7, 12-13, II Pet. 3:3-14, Rev. 10:5-6, 11:18, 12:12 return
14. Dan. 9:27, I Thes. 5:3 return
15. Jer. 30:7, Dan. 12:1-4, Matt. 10:22, 24:13, Mark 13:13, 16:16, John 3:17, 10:9, 16:33, Acts 2:21, 16:31, Rom. 5:8-10, 8:31, 10:9, 13, I Cor. 15:57, Eph. 6:10-13, I Thes. 5:4-9, Rev. 15:2, 17:14, 20:4 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return