PREACH THE WORD
by Tony Alamo
There are too many false religions, such as the Lutheran religion, that claim Christians cannot be perfect when God says, “Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in Heaven is perfect” (Matt. 5:48).1 There are more people preaching this damnable false doctrine that no one is perfect than there are preaching the truth that you must be perfect. This doctrine of imperfection is the reason people feel no need to be perfect or holy as Jesus demands and commands that we must be. “Be ye holy; for I am holy” (II Pet. 1:16).2
We must be as perfect as the Father, Jesus, the Son, and the Holy Spirit say we must be.
A radio program called “The Lutheran Hour” is exceedingly disgusting to God and me because the “preacher” (false preacher) preaches weakness rather than God’s power living in us.3 We must be holy and perfect to enter Heaven so we can be the perfect and holy bride of Christ.4 Do you dare to believe something that the devil is saying to you which contradicts what God tells you?5 Do you get tempted by that which the devil tells you? The devil did this to Eve. She was deceived. She deceived Adam. The human race fell. All were on our way to the liquid Lake of Fire for eternity.6
“[The devil took Jesus up into a high mountain, and showed] Him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto Him, All these things will I give Thee [as if they were his to give], if Thou wilt fall down and worship me. Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, THOU SHALT WORSHIP THE LORD THY GOD, AND HIM ONLY SHALT THOU SERVE” (Matt. 4:8-10).
If you say the Word of God is sin, you are blaspheming the Holy Spirit because the Word, Jesus said, is SPIRIT AND LIFE (eternal).7 This sin is never forgiven in this world nor in the world to come! “But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Spirit [the Word of God] hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation: Because they said [with their tongue], He hath an unclean spirit” (Mark 3:29).8
Worshipping and serving the Lord means to do exactly everything He tells us to do,9 such as “Be ye holy; for I am holy” (I Pet. 1:16). “For I am the Lord your God: ye shall therefore sanctify [separate] yourselves [from sin and the world as Christ did, who is the author of sanctification, separation from sin], and ye shall be holy; for I am holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. For I am the Lord that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy” (Lev. 11:44-45). “Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel [and your children today, and everyone], and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I the Lord your God am holy” (Lev. 19:2).
“Sanctify [separate] yourselves therefore [from sin and self and the world], and be ye holy: for I am the Lord your God” (Lev. 20:7). “And ye shall be holy unto Me: for I the Lord am holy, and have severed you from other people [separated you, sanctified you], that ye should be Mine” (Lev. 20:26). “For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God, and the Lord hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people [owned by God, who purchased you with the blood, the life of Christ] unto Himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth” (Deut. 14:2).
“For if the first fruit [Christ] be holy, the lump [the entire body, the whole consecrated church] is also holy: and if the root [Christ] be holy, so are the branches [the followers of Christ]” (Rom. 11:16, John 15:1-5). “And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man [Jesus through resurrection], which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness” (Eph. 4:23-24). “That ye would walk worthy of God [sinless, perfect], who hath called you unto His kingdom and glory” (I Thes. 2:12). “But as He which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation” (I Pet. 1:15). Don’t, in your conversation, say that the Word of God is sin as most ministers say today, because you, like them, shall never be forgiven. (They sin by condemning the great men of God for having more than one wife, which is lawful, and forbid young women who have reached puberty to marry.)10 This is “doctrines of devils” (I Tim. 4:1-3). “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people [peculiar means owned by God]; that ye should shew forth the praises of Him who hath called you out of darkness into His marvellous light” (I Pet. 2:9). To say that God’s Word and His people who keep His Word are demonic and evil is blasphemy, and certainly is not showing forth the praises of Him who hath called you out of darkness!
He tells us, “Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in Heaven is perfect” (Matt. 5:48). ”And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before Me, and be thou perfect” (Gen. 17:1). “Thou shalt be perfect with the Lord thy God” (Deut. 18:13). “Let your heart therefore be perfect with the Lord our God, to walk in His statutes, and to keep His commandments, as at this day” (I Kings 8:61). Abraham was perfect; he had many wives.11 But the people who don’t know the Bible, don’t know that. They who are not perfect condemn the perfect. Perfect Moses had three wives, and many other old men had young virgins who had reached puberty.12 Moses was eighty, Abraham over one hundred, etc. “Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind [God’s perfect Holy mind], live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you” (II Cor. 13:11). “That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world” (Phlp. 2:15).
“And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath He reconciled in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in His sight… Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom [the Word of God]; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus [who is the Word of God (John 1:1-2, 14)],” (Col. 1:21-22, 28). “Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection [in other words, let’s go deeper in the Word]” (Heb. 6:1).
Second Timothy 4:3-5 warns all Christians, “For the time will come when they [weak Christians—former Christians] will not endure sound doctrine [by saying no one can be perfect or holy, even with God’s powerful Holy Spirit living in them. These, according to God, are the wicked, evil ones]; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables [fables such as the one that states no one is perfect or holy, as God says we born-again Christians (who live in the Spirit) are, and sons of God are]. But watch thou in all things [which the Bible says], endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.” Preach all the truth, because if you are ashamed of the words of Christ, the Word of God, Christ will also be ashamed of you before God and His holy angels.13 These wicked people (religions) are “teaching for doctrines the [false] commandments of men [the devil],” not God! Again, Jesus said in Mark 7:7, “In vain do they [religions] worship ME, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.”
People are as astonished at my doctrine as they were at Jesus’ doctrine. Matthew 7:28-29 states, “And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at His doctrine: For He taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes [the religions]” (Matt. 7:28-29). We are all commanded to teach God’s way! I love everyone who loves the truth and is not ashamed of it.
I teach the legal age of marriage is puberty because it is God’s truth.14 The secular government is sending people to prison for life if women are married at puberty, and if a man has more than one wife. They forbid marriage, which is the doctrine of devils (I Tim. 4:1-3). Again, the Word of God commands everyone who will be a member of the Body of Christ that we must be holy and perfect because there is no imperfection in Christ, in God, or in His bride, the church.15 We who are perfect and holy are His bride and members of His perfect and holy body. But the false teachers hate the truth. (Christ is the Truth.16) Christ is the Word of God.17 But they don’t love the truth! They don’t love Christ!
It is at this time that the wicked one is “revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the SPIRIT [the WORD] of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who BELIEVED NOT THE TRUTH, but had pleasure in unrighteousness” (II Thes. 2:8-12).
The world secular government is lying about me. For forty-five years, they have recruited, threatened, and bribed many people to falsely testify against me. They have threatened different attorneys that I have hired, and they have even turned their backs on Jesus because the FBI, who murdered the Christians at Waco, have frightened five feeble spirit minded former Christian young women from my church to sell their souls. The FBI paid thousands of dollars to send them to the deprogrammers, brainwashing Cult Awareness Network in Wellspring in Albany, Ohio, to be deprogrammed, and then to be reprogrammed against God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, me, my church, the children of my church, and the parents of my church, hoping to destroy me, my church, the children, and the adults there. For former Christians to testify against other Christians, it’s the same as if they went to Caesar, Pilot, Sennacherib, and the devil himself to testify lies (they are full of Satan, and blasphemy and they know it).18 I haven’t done anything condemned by God! They are not trying to protect our children. They are certainly attempting to destroy them, the testimony of God and of Jesus, who is God in the flesh, the Word of God,19 the church of God.
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believeth” (Rom. 1:16). If you love truth, Jesus is truth, and you’d like to be saved, then say this prayer to God:
My Lord and my God, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. 2 I believe that He died on the cross and shed His precious blood for the forgiveness of all my sins. 3 I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead by the power of the Holy Spirit 4 and that He sits on the right hand of God at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart and I invite You into my heart, Lord Jesus. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that You shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 You will not turn me away, Lord Jesus, You will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because Your Word, the Bible says so. 8 Your Word says that You will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that You have heard me, and I know that You have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank You, Lord Jesus, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as You command and sin no more. 11
You've just completed the first step in a series of five steps which are necessary to receive salvation. Your second step is to deny yourself and take up the cross daily for the purpose of mortifying yourself, that is, for putting to death your own will, your soulful self, and the world with all of its lusts. All these must be baptized into the death of Christ.
Step three is your resurrection from the satanic life of Adam unto the sinless life of Christ. Step four is your ascension into a position of authority to reign for God on earth, and the fifth step is to reign for God on earth to the end for the purpose of bringing about the kingdom of Heaven on earth. You must learn the Word of God, then submit yourself and do what the Word says, so that the Church and the world may see evidence of your submission to God's Word, His order, and His authority in and by you.
Praise the Lord. May God reward you abundantly.
Pastor Tony Alamo
English Alamo Literature
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
FAX (661) 252-4362
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held every evening at 8 P.M. and Sunday at 3 P.M. & 8 P. M. at the Los Angeles area Church:
13136 Sierra Hwy., Santa Clarita, CA 91390,
Free transportation to and from services provided at the corner of Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, CA daily at 6:30 P.M., Sundays at 1:30 P.M. & 6:30 P.M.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature.
All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
If anyone is attempting to charge you for this literature, please call (661) 252-5686 collect.
THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION (Acts 4:12).
DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright January, 2010 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered 2010
Preach The Word footnotes:
1. Deut. 18:13, I Kings 8:61, Psa. 119:1-3, Matt. 5:48, John 17:23, Rom. 12:1, II Cor. 13:11, Eph. 4:11-13, 23-24, Phlp. 2:15, 3:12-15, Col. 1:21-22, I Thes. 3:13, 4:3-4, 7, I Tim. 6:14, II Tim. 3:16-17, Heb. 13:20-21, Jas. 1:4, I Pet. 1:15-16, II Pet. 3:11-12, 13-14, I John 3:6-10, Rev. 19:8 return
2. Ex. 19:6, Lev. 11:44-45, 19:2, 20:7, 26, Deut. 14:2, 26:18-19, 28:9-10, Rom. 6:22, 11:16, II Cor. 7:1, Eph. 1:4, 5:25-27, Col. 3:9-12, Heb. 12:14, I Pet. 2:5-9, Rev. 20:6 return
3. Ezek. 36:27, Luke 10:19, John 14:15-20, 23, 26, 15:4-5, 16:33, 17:21-23, 26, Acts 1:8, Rom. 8:8-11, I Cor. 6:19-20, 15:10, II Cor. 5:17-21, 6:16-18, Gal. 2:20, Eph. 2:18-22, 3:16-21, Phlp. 2:13, 4:13, Col. 1:10-11, 27-29, 2:9-10, II Tim. 1:7, 14, I John 2:14, 3:24, 4:4 return
4. Rom. 7:4, Eph. 5:23-32, Rev. 3:12, 19:7-9, 21:2-3, 7, 9-27, 22:14 return
5. Gen. 3:3-5, Matt. 13:24-30, 15:14, 23:15, 33, 24:11-12, 24, Luke 13:23-28, John 8:44, 10:10, Rom. 6:17-18, II Cor. 11:13-15, II Thes. 2:3-12, II Cor. 4:3-4, 11:14-15, I Pet. 5:8, I John 4:1, Rev. 2:9, 12:9, 13:11-14, 16:13-14, 20:8-15, 21:8, 27 return
6. Gen. 3:1-6, Isa. 53:6, Matt. 3:12, Mark 9:43-48, Luke 3:17, Rom. 3:23, 5:12-14, I Cor. 15:21-22, I Thes. 1:10, Heb. 10:26-27, Rev. 20:10-15 return
7. Psa. 119:9, 138:2, Prov. 6:23, Isa. 40:8, 55:10-11, Jer. 23:29, Matt. 24:35, Mark 13:31, John 5:24, 39, 6:40, 48-51, 53-56, 68, 8:31-32, 14:23, 15:3, 17:17, 20:31, Rom. 10:17, Col. 3:16, I Thes. 2:13, II Tim. 3:14-17, Heb. 4:12, 11:3, Jas. 1:18-19, 21-25, I Pet. 1:23-25, II Pet. 1:19, I John 5:11-13, Rev. 2:12-16, 19:11-21 return
8. Matt. 12:31, Rev. 13:1, 6, 14:9-11, 17:3, 19:20, 20:10-15 return
9. Deut. 11:1, Matt. 5:19-20, 7:13-23, 12:30, 33, 36-37, 23:1-7, 11, 23-28, Ch. 25, Luke 14:26-27, 33, John 8:31-32, 51, 12:24-26, 14:12, 15, 21-24, 15:1-19, Rom. 8:5, 12:1-3, 21, I Cor. 3:9-17, 9:16, II Cor. 5:18-20, Gal. 2:17-18, 6:7-9, Col. 1:21-23, II Tim. 4:5-8, Titus 2:11-15, Heb. 2:1-3, 12:1-4, Jas. 2:10, 12-26, I John 1:6, 2:3-6, 15-17, 24-25, 5:3, Rev. 3:15-17 return
10. Gen. 16:2-3, 25:1-6, 29:15-30, 30:3-4, 9-10, Ex. 2:21-22, 21:10, Num. 12:1, Deut. 21:15-17, 25:5-6, I Chron. 4:5, 7:3-15, II Chron. 24:3, Judg. 8:30, I Sam. 1:1-2, II Sam. 3:2-5, 5:13, 12:7-8, Matt. 5:17, I Tim. 4:1-3, 5:14-15, Heb. 13:4 return
11. Gen. 16:1-4, 25:1-6 return
12. Ex. 2:21, 18:1, Num. 12:1, Judg. 4:11 return
13. Matt. 10:7-8, 11:5-6, 24:14, 28:18-20, Mark 8:38, Luke 9:26, 24:46-48, Acts 1:8, Rom. 9:33, 10:11 return
14. I Cor. 7:36-38, I Tim. 4:1-3, 5:14 return
15. Lev. 20:7, 26, Deut. 14:2, 26:18-19, 28:9-10, Matt. 5:48, II Cor. 11:2, Eph. 4:11-13, 5:23-32, Phlp. 2:14-15, Col. 1:21-22, II Pet. 3:13-14, I John 3:6-10, Rev. 19:7-9, 21:2-3, 7, 9-27 return
16. Matt. 22:16, John 1:14, 17, 8:31-33, 14:6, 16-17, 15:26, 16:12-13, 17:17 return
17. Psa. 33:6-9, John 1:1-3, 10-14, Eph. 3:9, 19, Col. 1:12-17, Heb. 2:2-12, I John 1:1-3, 5:7, 20, Rev. 19:13 return
18. I Cor. 6:1-3, I John 2:18-19 return
19. Gen. 1:1-2, 26, Deut. 4:35, 39, Neh. 9:6, Psalm 33:6-9, Isa. 9:6, 40:3-5, 44:6, 45:22, Dan. 3:24-25, Mic. 5:2, Matt. 1:23, 28:18, John 1:1-3, 10-14, 4:23-24, 6:45-48, 8:16, 10:30, 37-38, 12:44-45, 14:6-11, 14:13, 16-20, 23, 15:26, 17:11, 21-23, 1 Cor. 1:24, 8:6, 2 Cor. 4:4, Eph. 3:9, 19, Col. 1:12-17, 2:9-10, 1 Tim. 3:16, Heb. 1:2-12, 2:10, Heb. 3:4, 11:3, 1 John 2:23, 5:7, 5:20, Rev. 1:8, 4:11, 19:13, 22:1, 16 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return