GOD HAS PROVIDED SALVATION AND ENERGY
by Tony Alamo
The sea, the ocean, and its powerful waves are the most plentiful source of energy in the world, millions of times more powerful than all of the dams in the world, including Niagara Falls.
The invention that I have generates enough energy to supply enough pollution-free electricity for all the coastal cities in the world, and inland as well.
When I began explaining how my invention worked at a city council meeting in the Santa Clarita area of Los Angeles, several men jumped up in anger. They began yelling at me, telling me, “Don’t talk about that!!” I thought that I was going to have to physically fight them because their faces were red, their veins were swollen in their necks, and their fists were doubled.
It was as if the place had turned into a demonic coven! I thought that with the energy crisis and pollution problems, everybody would be happy for the solutions my machine would bring, but no, it generated nothing but gross hatred! If I hadn’t stopped talking, I’m sure they would have tried to murder me. This I experienced in the early ’70s.
The Bible tells us that people are not smart.1 They think they are, but they are not. It is the same thing with people when it comes to the subject of God and His Word, the Bible. Men have murdered hundreds of millions of people because they don’t really believe God’s Word as it is written. They say they believe in Christ, but they have even slaughtered Him, the prophets, the Apostles, and the saints.2 And even though some Jews, like even more Gentiles, don’t believe in Jesus, why did the evil German Third Reich think they had the right to systematically murder six million Jews, men, women, and children? People are devil-possessed, power hungry, and without natural affections.3
I know more than all of the wisest people. God filled me with the Spirit of wisdom while He was giving me the vision that Susie and I were to be married. He gave me answers that no one else knows, and like the people at the city council meeting in Los Angeles, the devil doesn’t want you, the public, to know them. The devil and his Roman one world government want to keep you thinking that you are smart, but you are stupid.
The devil picks the most ignorant men to be President because they will follow instructions. When you see them doing major things with so much assurance, know this. They are only taking orders from Rome, Satan’s seat.4 They know if they rebel and refuse to do the things Rome tells them to do, Rome will do the same things to them as they did to JFK, Jack Kennedy.
You should do this: “Fear God, and keep His commandments: for this is the whole duty of man” (Eccl. 12:13). You can, if you study the Word of God, have the mind of Christ.5 This is because the mind of Christ is THE WORD OF GOD.6 Everything else is vanity, empty, and a waste of time.7
We are not in this world for a long time. “For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away” (I Pet. 1:24). “For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away” (Jas. 4:14). “Man is like to vanity: his days are as a shadow that passeth away” (Psa. 144:4).
Ask God, our Lord and Savior, to save you and to give you wisdom and knowledge. This (wisdom, knowledge, and faith) will come through your study of the words of God.8 Start out by saying this prayer:
My Lord and my God, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. 2 I believe that He died on the cross and shed His precious blood for the forgiveness of all my sins. 3 I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead by the power of the Holy Spirit 4 and that He sits on the right hand of God at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart and I invite You into my heart, Lord Jesus. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that You shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 You will not turn me away, Lord Jesus, You will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because Your Word, the Bible says so. 8 Your Word says that You will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that You have heard me, and I know that You have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank You, Lord Jesus, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as You command and sin no more. 11
You've just completed the first step in a series of five steps which are necessary to receive salvation. Your second step is to deny yourself and take up the cross daily for the purpose of mortifying yourself, that is, for putting to death your own will, your soulful self, and the world with all of its lusts. All these must be baptized into the death of Christ.
Step three is your resurrection from the satanic life of Adam unto the sinless life of Christ. Step four is your ascension into a position of authority to reign for God on earth, and the fifth step is to reign for God on earth to the end for the purpose of bringing about the kingdom of Heaven on earth. You must learn the Word of God, then submit yourself and do what the Word says, so that the Church and the world may see evidence of your submission to God's Word, His order, and His authority in and by you.
Praise the Lord. May God reward you abundantly.
Pastor Tony Alamo
English Alamo Literature
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
FAX (661) 252-4362
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held every evening at 8 P.M. and Sunday at 3 P.M. & 8 P. M. at the Los Angeles area Church:
13136 Sierra Hwy., Santa Clarita, CA 91390,
Free transportation to and from services provided at the corner of Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, CA daily at 6:30 P.M., Sundays at 1:30 P.M. & 6:30 P.M.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature.
All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
If anyone is attempting to charge you for this literature, please call (661) 252-5686 collect.
THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION (Acts 4:12).
DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright May, 2009 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered 2009
God Has Provided Salvation And Energy footnotes:
1. Gen. 3:1-6, 6:5, 8:21, Job 4:17-19, 9:2-3, 11:12, 15:14-16, 25:4-6, Psa. 14:1-3, 94:11, Prov. 10:20, 21:8, Eccl. 9:4-5, Isa. 53:6, Matt. 13:10-17, 15:14, 23:24, John 1:5, 12:35, I Cor. 1:20, 2:14, Eph. 4:17-19, II Tim. 2:24-26, Titus 3:3, II Pet. 1:9, I John 2:11, Rev. 3:17 return
2. Matt. 5:10-12, 10:16-18, 21-28, 20:18-19, 23:23-39, 24:8-10, 26:1-4, 47-54, 57-68, 27:1-10, 20-26, Mark 8:35, Luke 21:12-19, John 15:18-19, 16:1-2, Acts 6:7-15, 7:51-60, Rom.8:17, 35-37, I Cor. 4:9-13, II Cor. 4:8-12, 11:23-26, Gal. 4:28-29, Heb. 11:32-38, Jas. 5:6, I John 3:1, 13, Rev. 2:10, 6:9-11, 7:13-17, 11:3-12 return
3. Psa. 37:35-36, Isa. 13:9, 11, Dan. 2:40, Matt. 24:7-11, Luke 21:25, II Tim. 3:1-5, 13, II Pet. 3:3-4, Rev. 11:18, Ch. 17, 18:1-10 return
4. Dan. 7:7-8, 17, 19-27, Rev. Ch. 13, 14:8, 16:13, 17:1-9, 12-18, 19:19-20, 20:7-10 return
5. Josh. 1:7-8, Matt. 4:4, 5:6, 6:33, John 14:23-24, 15:7, Rom. 10:17, I Cor. 2:15-16, Phlp. 2:1-8, Col. 3:1-2, 16, II Tim. 2:15, 3:15-17, Heb. 11:6, Rev. 3:10-11, 20, 19:13, Rom. 8:1-10, 12:1-2, 13:14, Eph. 4:22-24, Col. 3:9-10, I Pet. 1:13-16, 4:1-6, II Pet. 1:3-11 return
6. Psa. 33:6-9, John 1:1-3, 10-14, Eph. 3:9, Col. 1:12-17, Heb. 12:2-11, I John 5:7, Rev. 19:13 return
7. Job 21:12-15, Psa. 39:4-6, 11, 49:6-20, 60:11-12, 62:9-11, 94:11, 127:1-2, 144:3-4, Prov. 7:3-5, 10:2-3, 14:12-13, 31:30, Eccl. 1:1-4, 8-11, 2:1-11, 21-23, 4:4, 5:10-17, 6:1-2, 6-12, 11:8-10, Isa. 57:12-13, Hag. 1:2-9, Matt. 10:37-39, 16:24-26, 24:12, 37-39, 44-51, Luke 12:16-40, 14:16-24, 21:34-36, Rom. 8:6-8, I Cor. 3:18-23, 7:29-31, Gal. 6:8, Phlp. 3:18-19, Col. 3:2, Jas. 4:4, I John 3:15-17 return
8. Psa. 111:10, Prov. 1:1-6, 20-23, 2:1-11, 3:13-18, 21-23, 4:4-13, 8:1-11, 17, 22-35, 9:1-6, 28:5, Matt. 4:4, 5:6, 7:7-8, John 1:1-4, 15:7, Rom. 1:16-17, 10:6-9, 17, I Cor. 2:6-16, Eph. 6:10-18, Col. 3:16, I Thes. 2:13, II Tim. 2:15, 3:15-17, Heb. 11:6 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return