THE SUPERNATURAL AND THE NATURAL
by Tony Alamo
“But the natural man [the unsaved man] receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [or understand] them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things [by the Word of God which he understands], yet he himself is judged of no man. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct Him? But we [who are born again of the Spirit] have the mind of Christ” (I Cor. 2:14-16). And therefore we are able to judge all things by the Word of God. Christ knows everything1 because He is everything good and He created everything.2
The great prophet Daniel, speaking of the time in which we are currently living (the end of time), stated, by the Holy Spirit, “Many shall be purified [pure means perfect], and made white, [pure, perfect] and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise [those who fear God] shall understand” (Dan. 12:10).
We are able to understand that God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit doesn’t want all people to understand one language because when all human flesh gets together with (any) purpose, (such as democracy, which is human rule rather than God’s rule) it is an ungodly purpose. This is why God is against democracy and the United Nations. It is the same thing all over again, so God is cursing and confounding the world. I praise and thank the Lord for His ability to take away from people things that could cause more destruction and distress on earth than there already is.
Genesis chapter 11 begins by saying, “And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. And it came to pass, as they [the people of the world] journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there. And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for mortar. And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto Heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. [Again, these people were quite a few years ahead of themselves. God did not want to let satanic men form a one-world government until now (at the end of the world).]
“And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. [Now we have gone to the moon and beyond.] Go to, let Us [the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit] go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech. So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth” (Gen. 11:1-9). So from the Bible we are able to understand how all the different languages came about. We learn all about everything important from reading the Bible.
The natural or unsaved man cannot understand the simplest easy to understand Scriptures about life,3 about death, about exactly how to enter Heaven, and exactly how to stay out of Hell and the Lake of Fire.4
We know that the devil has been cast down to earth now, and that he can no longer go to the throne of God to bring false accusations about brothers and sisters to God.5 The false accusations he brings today he must bring to carnal judges and prosecutors, and he, in carnal men, has changed “laws” to the point that they are totally against the good, clean laws based on the real law, the law of God.
The plagues from God are really coming and many have already come, and for you wicked ones there will be no escape.6 You know God knows everything you are thinking, planning, and doing.7 He is more than able to pull the breath out of you as easily as He changed the languages of those who were in Babel. So repent of your sins now, and immediately begin serving the Lord with ALL your heart, with ALL your soul, ALL your mind, and ALL your might before you meet Him at judgment.8 If this is what you want then say this prayer to Him:
My Lord and my God, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. 2 I believe that He died on the cross and shed His precious blood for the forgiveness of all my sins. 3 I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead by the power of the Holy Spirit 4 and that He sits on the right hand of God at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart and I invite You into my heart, Lord Jesus. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that You shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 You will not turn me away, Lord Jesus, You will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because Your Word, the Bible says so. 8 Your Word says that You will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that You have heard me, and I know that You have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank You, Lord Jesus, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as You command and sin no more. 11
You’ve just completed the first step in a series of five steps which are necessary to receive salvation. Your second step is to deny yourself and take up the cross daily for the purpose of mortifying yourself, that is, for putting to death your own will, your soulful self, and the world with all of its lusts. All these must be baptized into the death of Christ.
Step three is your resurrection from the satanic life of Adam unto the sinless life of Christ. Step four is your ascension into a position of authority to reign for God on earth, and the fifth step is to reign for God on earth to the end for the purpose of bringing about the kingdom of Heaven on earth. You must learn the Word of God, then submit yourself and do what the Word says, so that the Church and the world may see evidence of your submission to God’s Word, His order, and His authority in and by you.
Praise the Lord. May God reward you abundantly.
Pastor Tony Alamo
English Alamo Literature
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
FAX (661) 252-4362
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held every evening at 8 P.M. and Sunday at 3 P.M. & 8 P. M. at the Los Angeles area Church:
13136 Sierra Hwy., Santa Clarita, CA 91390,
Free transportation to and from services provided at the corner of Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, CA daily at 6:30 P.M., Sundays at 1:30 P.M. & 6:30 P.M.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature.
All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
If anyone is attempting to charge you for this literature, please call (661) 252-5686 collect.
THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION (Acts 4:12).
DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright April, 2009 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered 2009
The Supernatural and The Natural footnotes:
1. Psa. 139:3-10, Jer. 23:23-24, Matt. 28:20, John 4:16-19, 28-29, 64, 6:30, 13:11, Acts 1:24, I Cor. 2:10, Rev. 2:23 return
2. Job 27:3, 34:14-15, Psa. 23:1, 104:30, Prov. 8:22-31, Isa. 44:6, 48:12-13, Matt. 7:7-11, 26:26-28, John 1:3-4, 4:10, 14, 24, 6:35, 53-58, 63, 7:37-39, 8:12, 10:30, 11:25-26, 14:6-11, Acts 17:27-28, I Cor. 3:21-22, 8:6, Eph. 1:18-23, 3:14-21, Col. 1:16-20, 2:9-10, 3:11 return
3. Prov. 1:22-23, Matt. 6:23, John 1:5, 3:19-20, 12:35, I Cor. 1:20, 2:6-14, II Cor. 3:14, 4:4, 6, II Pet. 1:9, 2:12-17, I John 2:8-9 return
4. Prov. 15:24, Matt. 6:19-21, 7:13, 10:38-39, 13:24-30, 37-43, 47-50, 22:1-14, 24:42-51, Ch. 25, Mark 3:29, 9:43-48, Luke 6:20-26, 12:29-38, 13:24-28, 16:19-31, II Cor. 4:8-18, 5:1-11, Col. 3:23-24, Heb. 10:26-29, 32-39, 11:8-10, 13-16, 24:26, 13:12-14, I Pet. 1:3-7, Rev. 7:13-17, 14:9-11, 19:20, 20:10-15, 21:1-5, 8, 9-27, 22:12-14 return
5. Isa. 14:9-17, Jude 6, Rev. 12:3-4, 9-10, 12, 20:1-3, 7-8, 10 return
6. Job 9:6-7, Isa. 13:3, 5-11, 13, 24:20-23, 34:1-4, 38:19-22, Nah. 1:2, 5-6, Matt. 24:7-8, 21, Acts 2:19-22, II Pet. 3:10-12, Rev. 6:1-4, 8:5-17, Ch. 9, 15:1, 6-9, Ch. 16 return
7. Deut. 31:21, I Sam. 16:7, I Kings 8:39, 19:27, Job 31:4, 34:21-22, 25, 42:4, Psa. 7:9, 44:21, 66:7, 139:1-6, 12-16, Prov. 15:3, 11, Isa. 29:15-16, 42:9, 46:9, 48:5, Jer. 1:5, Ezek. 11:5, Dan. 2:28-29, Matt. 6:8, Luke 6:15, Acts 1:24, 15:18, Rom. 8:27-29, I Cor. 28:9, II Cor. 16:9, I Thes. 2:4, Heb. 4:13, I John 3:20 return
8. II Chron. 7:14, Psa. 34:18, Prov. 1:22-23, Isa. 55:6-7, Jer. 26:3, 13, Ezek. 18:21-23, 30-32, Joel 2:12-13, Matt. 4:17, 22:37-38, Acts 3:19, 17:30 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return