by Tony Alamo
According to the WORD of GOD, the KJV Bible, the church is to be ruled by the WORD of GOD, the church’s tribunals, not ever ruled by secular courts.1 “Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.
“I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren? But brother goeth to law [secular law] with brother, and that before the unbelievers. Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law [secular courts] one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded? Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren” (1 Corinthians 6:1-8).
Even the Catholic cult is allowed by themselves (they are the world government) to judge themselves on all matters, such as the homosexual rape of minors by priests. Provably the public and Catholic school systems are being run by Roman Catholic Canon evil law, because they are teaching sexual choices to preteen students as though homosexuality is a sexual choice for people, rather than a major perversion cursed by GOD!
The Bible teaches all tribunals that this practice is unlawful and is punishable by an eternity in the Lake of Fire in Hell.2 If the LORD is your shepherd, HE is not leading you into any sin, especially the perversions of homosexuality, lesbianism,3 adultery,4 murder (which is also abortion),5 fornication,6 bestiality,7 incest,8 lying,9 false accusations,10 and persecutions of the saints in secular, ungodly courts. GOD does not allow the unsaved to judge those who are saints. They shall be finally judged by us.11We will judge them by the WORD of GOD (KJV).12 This will be righteous judgment.
JESUS says, “He that rejecteth ME, and receiveth not MY words, hath one that judgeth him: the WORD that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day” (John 12:48).
If the LORD is your shepherd, HE will lead you into all righteousness and you will have so much peace.13 HE will cause you to lie down in green pastures by still waters. “The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. HE maketh me to lie down in green pastures: HE leadeth me beside the still waters. HE restoreth my soul: HE leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for HIS name’s sake” (Psalms 23:1-3).
JESUS said the (secular and false) religions hated HIM, and will hate me and all born-of-the-SPIRIT Christians, because HE told them the TRUTH, as I and we also tell them the TRUTH.14 “If the world hate you, ye know that it hated ME before it hated you” (John 15:18). The world does hate me and everyone else who tells the truth of GOD.
If you want JESUS the LORD to be your shepherd, then say this prayer:
My LORD and my GOD, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that JESUS CHRIST is the SON of the living GOD. 2 I believe that HE died on the cross and shed HIS precious blood for the forgiveness of all my former sins. 3 I believe that GOD raised JESUS from the dead by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT 4 and that HE sits on the right hand of GOD at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart, and I invite YOU into my heart, LORD JESUS. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that YOU shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 YOU will not turn me away, LORD JESUS; YOU will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because YOUR WORD, the Bible, says so. 8 YOUR WORD says that YOU will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that YOU have heard me, and I know that YOU have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank YOU, LORD JESUS, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as YOU command and sin no more.11
After salvation, JESUS said to be baptized, fully submerged in water, in the name of the FATHER, and of the SON, and of the HOLY SPIRIT.12 Diligently study the KJV Bible, and do what it says.13
The LORD wants you to tell others of your salvation. You can become a distributor of Pastor Tony Alamo’s Gospel literature. We’ll send you literature free of charge. Call or email us for more information. Share this message with someone else.
If you want the world saved, as JESUS commands, then don’t rob GOD of HIS tithes and offerings. GOD said, “Will a man rob GOD? Yet ye have robbed ME. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed THEE? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed ME, even this whole nation [and this whole world]. Bring ye all the tithes [a ‘tithe’ is 10% of your gross income] into the storehouse, that there may be meat [Spiritual food] in MINE house [souls saved], and prove ME now herewith, saith the LORD of HOSTS, if I will not open you the windows of Heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of HOSTS. And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of HOSTS” (Malachi 3:8-12).
English Alamo Literature
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
FAX (661) 252-4362
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held every evening at 8 P.M. and Sunday at 3 P.M. & 8 P. M. at the Los Angeles area Church:
13136 Sierra Hwy., Santa Clarita, CA 91390,
Free transportation to and from services provided at the corner of Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, CA daily at 6:30 P.M., Sundays at 1:30 P.M. & 6:30 P.M.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature.
All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
If anyone is attempting to charge you for this literature, please call (661) 252-5686 collect.
THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION (Acts 4:12).
DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright June 2014 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered June 2014
Tribunals of Church Law footnotes:
1. Psa. 119:160, Zech. 2:1-2, 1 Cor. 2:11-16, 5:11-13, Jas. 1:22-25, 2:8-12, Rev. 11:1-2, 20:12 return
2. Gen. 18:20-23, Ch. 19, Deut. 29:23, Lev. 20:13, I Kings 14:24, Rom. 1:24-32, I Cor. 6:9-10, Col. 3:5-7 return
3. Gen. 19:1-13, 24-25, Lev. 18:22, 20:13, Deut. 22:5, 23:17, Judg. 19:22-25, Rom. 1:20-32, 1 Cor. 6:9-10, 1 Tim. 1:9-10, 2 Tim. 3:1-5, Jude 7 return
4. Ex. 20:14, Lev. 18:20, 20:10, Deut. 5:18, Prov. 6:32-33, Matt. 5:27-28, 15:19-20, 19:18, Mark 7:21-23, Luke 18:20, Rom. 13:9, 1 Cor. 6:9-10, James 2:10-12 return
5. Gen. 9:5-6, Ex. 20:13, 21:12-15, Lev. 24:17, Num. 35:16-21, 30-33, Deut. 5:17, 27:24-25, Prov. 1:10-16, 6:16-18, Matt. 19:18, Mark 10:19, Luke 18:20, Rom. 13:9, Gal. 5:19-21, 1 Tim. 1:9-10 James 2:11, 1 John 3:15, Rev. 9 :20-21, 21:8, 22:14-15 return
6. 1 Cor. 5:9-11, 6:9-10, 13-18, 7:2, 10:7-8, 2 Cor. 12:21, Eph. 5:3, Col. 3:5-6, 1 Thes. 4:3-5, Jude 7, Rev. 2:14, 20-22, 9:20-21 return
7. Ex. 22:19, Lev. 18:23-30, 20:15-16, Deut. 27:21 return
8. Lev. 18:6-18, 20:11-12, 14, 17, 19-21, Deut. 22:30, 27:20, 22-23, 1 Cor. 5:1-11 return
9. Ex. 20:16, 23:1, Lev. 19:11, Psa. 5:6, 101:5, 7, Prov. 6:16-19, 10:31, 12:22, 19:5, 9, John 8:44, Eph. 4:25, Col. 3:9, 1 Tim. 1:9-10, 4:1-2, Rev. 21:8, 27, 22:15 return
10. Ex. 23:1, 7, Lev. 19:16, Deut. 5:20, 19:16-19, Prov. 6:16-19, 19:5, 9, 21:28, 25:18, Matt. 15:19-20, 19:18, Mark 10:19, Luke 3:14, 18:20, Rom. 13:9, 2 Tim. 3:1-5 return
11. Matt 19:28, Cor. 6:2-3 return
12. John 12:48, Rev. 20:12 return
13. Psa. 4:8, 29:11, 37:11, 37-38, Prov. 3:1-2, 13-17, Isa. 9:6-7, 26:3, 54:10-17, Ezek. 37:26-28, John 14:25-27, 16:33 return
14. Matt. 5:10-12, 10:21-28, John 15:18-21, 17:14 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return
12. Matt. 28:18-20, John 3:5, Acts 2:38, 19:3-5, Rom. 6:3-5, Col. 2:10-12 return
13. Deut. 4:29, 13:4, 26:16, Josh. 1:8, 22:5, 2 Tim. 2:15, 3:14-17, James 1:22-25, Rev. 3:18 return