IN THE BELLY OF A WHALE
by Tony Alamo
The world today is, like their being in the belly of a whale, filled with chaos, and confusion; we’re right in the middle of it. It’s much worse then people in the U.S. imagine. Instead of people and their children being taught the truthful reality of the end of time prophecies, children are watching cartoons, even unscriptural cartoons, while their parents are playing many so-called games. Some are beginning to wake up from their sleep, but not really enough. People are resorting to drugs and other forms of escapism.
Most people are frightened out of their wits. The trouble we are seeing embraces the whole world (the entire earth).1 Some of the people of God know the prophecies that predicted what is happening now, and they are being patient through the chaos surrounding them. God in Jesus tells us in Revelation 3:10, “Because thou hast kept the Word of My patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.” What would this hour of temptation tempt us to do? It will try to tempt you and me to give up Christ and our church, where Christ feeds us spiritual food so we may stand strong through these and the great tribulations.2 In verse 11, Jesus continues: “Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast [what you have if you’re saved is your salvation, but if you fall away to save your flesh or life, you will lose it (Matt. 16:25)],3that no man take thy crown.” The false prophets tell you that you cannot lose your crown (your salvation).4 Either you believe Jesus, or you believe the false prophets, Bible dictionaries, other false doctrines, theological seminaries, and the like. They all have been telling the people of the world that you’re going to be raptured out of the tribulations. That is a lie of the devil (Satan).5 The prophet Jeremiah called the time we are living in “the time of Jacob’s trouble” (Jer. 30:7). We who are born of the Spirit are the true Israel,6 the body of Christ.7 Remember, Israel has been persecuted for years, and still is being persecuted, but some have gone back to Israel in unbelief. We are a little past the beginning of sorrows, so there shall be catastrophic judgments upon the Gentile nations because of their wickedness and antichrist, anti-Christian, anti-God, anti-Bible, and blasphemous ways.8
Most people (Gentiles) believe today’s problems are merely financial and political problems, and they believe the new Presidential administration will straighten them out. If I were them, I wouldn’t put any faith in this, because your calculations or your trust in whoever did the calculations hasn’t done you any good so far. Read the Bible, believe it, then prepare your heart with God’s power (the Holy Spirit) to face the colossal scenes mentioned in the book of Revelation that are already beginning to happen. Chapter 5 is the prelude, and the trials continue through chapter 10. These are worldwide commotions, and they are definitely part of the Great Tribulations. Chapter 11:2 shows the people’s hatred for the living God, His Son, His very name, and we who teach and preach God’s Word, and chapter 11 verse 10 shows that when God’s two witnesses are killed, the lost Gentiles will send gifts to each other in celebration of their deaths. After these witnesses resurrect, then ascend into Heaven in a cloud, God will amplify His wrath on earth, and no rapture will be in sight.9 Get ready. What you’re going through now is nothing in comparison to what’s coming soon. In Matthew 24, Jesus gives details. Details are also found in the books of Daniel and Revelation, as well as throughout the entire Bible. To add to the confusion are the false teachers, preachers, pastors, and theological seminaries, as well as the satanic government that is persecuting Christians. They, the media, and satanic societies, will lead people further astray, as well as talk show hosts, false Christians, and a host of others who know you don’t know God, God’s Word, or prayer. You are an easy target for Satan. It is important for you to get into my church to learn quickly how you can be saved and how to grow spiritually in Christ. This will determine where your soul spends eternity. “In your patience possess ye your souls” (Luke 21:19).
The belly of a whale is dark as pitch-black darkness, filled with an overpowering stench, decaying fish, seaweed, and all types of debris. Jonah disobeyed God, and so has the world. God punished Jonah, and now He will punish the world.10 Jonah repented. You also must repent, or you will be one of the billions of casualties.11 I supernaturally heard the spirits in Hell moaning and pleading for mercy. But they keep saying and know that there will be no mercy! Don’t wait any longer. Pray to God now, before it’s too late:
My Lord and my God, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. 2 I believe that He died on the cross and shed His precious blood for the forgiveness of all my sins. 3 I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead by the power of the Holy Spirit 4 and that He sits on the right hand of God at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart and I invite You into my heart, Lord Jesus. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that You shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 You will not turn me away, Lord Jesus, You will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because Your Word, the Bible says so. 8 Your Word says that You will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that You have heard me, and I know that You have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank You, Lord Jesus, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as You command and sin no more. 11
You’ve just completed the first step in a series of five steps which are necessary to receive salvation. Your second step is to deny yourself and take up the cross daily for the purpose of mortifying yourself, that is, for putting to death your own will, your soulful self, and the world with all of its lusts. All these must be baptized into the death of Christ.
Step three is your resurrection from the satanic life of Adam unto the sinless life of Christ. Step four is your ascension into a position of authority to reign for God on earth, and the fifth step is to reign for God on earth to the end for the purpose of bringing about the kingdom of Heaven on earth. You must learn the Word of God, then submit yourself and do what the Word says, so that the Church and the world may see evidence of your submission to God’s Word, His order, and His authority in and by you.
Praise the Lord. May God reward you abundantly.
Pastor Tony Alamo
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature. All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION (Acts 4:12).
DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright April, 2009 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered 2009
In The Belly of a Whale footnotes:
1. Isa. 13:10, Jer. 30:7, Dan. 2:31-35, 39-45, 12:1, 4, Joel 2:30-31, Matt. 24:3-22, Luke 21:25-33, I Thes. 5:2-3, II Tim. 3:1-5, 13, II Pet. 3:3-7, I John 2:18-19 return
2. Matt. 10:16-22, 24:8-13, Acts 14:21-23, Rom. 8:35-39, I Cor. 7:20, 24, II Cor. 4:1, 16-18, Eph. 4:11-16, Col. 1:21-25, I Thes. 5:21, II Thes. 2:13-17, Heb. 3:12-14, 6:10-15, 10:32-39, I Pet. 1:3-7, 13-17, I John 2:24-25, II John 6, 8-10, Rev. 22:11-12 return
3. Jer. 17:13, Matt. 16:24-27, Luke 9:62, 14:27-30, Gal. 1:6-8, I Tim 1:19, II Pet. 2:20-21, II John 9, Rev, 2:4-5, 3:2-3 return
4. I Cor. 15:2, Ezra 8:22, Psa. 73:27, Ezek. 33:12-13, Matt. 5:13, Luke 11:23-26, John 5:14, 8:11, 15:6, Col. 1:21-23, II Tim. 2:12, Heb. 4:1-11, 6:4-8, 10:26-31, 38-39, I John 3:6-10, Jude 3-7, Rev. 3:11 return
5. Dan. 7:24-25, 12:1-3, Matt. 7:24-25, 24:3-31, 42-44, Luke 21:25-28, Acts 2:19-21, Eph. 6:10-13, I Thes. 5:2-9, I Pet. 4:7, 12-13, II Pet. 3:10-14 return
6. Rom. 2:28-29, 3:30, 4:8-25, 8:14-17, I Cor. 7:19, 12:12-14, 27, Gal. 3:16, 26-29, 6:15, Eph. 2:11-22, Phlp. 3:3, Col. 2:9-15, 3:9-11 return
7. Rom. 7:4, 12:1, 5, I Cor. 10:16-17, 12:4-30, Eph. 1:3-6, 19:23, 2:4-7, 11-22, 3:6-11, 4:1-7, 11-16, Col. 1:18, 24 return
8. Isa. 13:9-11, Dan. 12:1-2, Zeph.1:2-6, 14-18, Matt. 24:7-13, 29-39, Luke 21:25-27, Acts 2:19-20, I Thes. 5:2-3, II Pet. 3:7, 10-12, Rev. 6:12-17, 8:5-13, Ch. 9, 11:15, 18, 15:1, 6-8, 16:1-12, 17-21, 18:1-10 return
9. Rev. 11:11-18 return
10. Job 21:12-15, Psa. 14:2-3, Matt. 24:12, 37-39, 44-51, Luke 12:29-36, 14:16-24, 21:34-36, Phlp. 3:18-19, II Thes. 2:3-10, Jas. 4:4, I John 2:15-17, Rev. 14:8-11, Ch. 16, 17:1-2, 8, 18:1-10, 15-19, 24, 19:20-21 return
11. II Chron. 7:14, Isa. 55:6-7, Jer. 26:13, Ezek. 18:21-23, 30-32, Mark 1:14-15, Acts 17:30, Rom. 2:4-9, 11, 8:7-11, 9:17-18, 15, 8:7-11 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return