by Tony Alamo
Nothing is more necessary, more important for the people of the world than for them to immediately rush into the best nuclear bomb shelter in the universe, that is, for them to hurry into the Spirit of God, the Body of Christ, where everyone is safe, secure, happy, and at peace with God. There they can be totally free from all terrorism, nuclear bombs, germ or bacteria warfare, bullets, guns, tanks, flame-throwers, or other physical threats Rome is instigating and backing in the world, as well as from the subversive Vaticanites who have infiltrated much of our government in order to sabotage it and to declare war against its citizens. 1 They are blaming what they are doing on others.
The Word of God states that there is no condemnation to those who walk after the Holy Spirit. 2 If you are not born again of the Spirit, you can't be free from worry over the things the news media, the propagandists, are currently telling you that you must fear. Satan's people want you to fear Satan rather than God. 3 But the wisest man in the world said, "Fear God, and keep His commandments: for this is the whole duty of man" (Eccl. 12:13). 4 God's commandment to everyone is, "Ye must be born again" "of the Spirit" (John 3:7, 5). Your sins must be washed away in His blood, and after this, you must be led directly by the Holy Spirit throughout every day until the day you die. 5
The devil and all his people are losers. When they die, they go to Hell and stay there throughout eternity, which never ends. 6 When we who are saved, born again of the Spirit, and led directly by the Holy Spirit die, we go to Heaven, and we stay there for eternity. 7 So, nothing is more necessary, more important to the life of a Christian than for him to be led directly by the Holy Spirit. 8 It is being led directly by the Holy Spirit that keeps the Christian man in a continuous spiritual walk with the Lord. 9 Being led directly by the Spirit will deliver him from the power of the flesh and give him the power to obey God's will always. 10 Being led directly by the Spirit will deliver him from the fierce attacks of Satan. 11
It is mandatory that we understand the operation of the inner man, our newly regenerated spirit. The moment we receive the Spirit of God within our spirit, we must immediately begin walking, worshipping, and serving God with our spirit, with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength. 12 It is necessary that we do this always, every second, every minute, and every hour of every day. 13
In this world we must never relax or lay down our cross. 14 We must always be mindful of our inward man, our spirit. 15 We must train ourselves to be vigilant and steadfast to the danger, the peril, of not walking in the Spirit. 16 Remember, walking in the Spirit is the most necessary thing a human can do to maintain a Christian life. The most dangerous thing a person can do is to walk without being led directly by the Holy Spirit. The most dangerous, perilous thing a person could ever do is to completely reject the leading of the Holy Spirit. 17
Learning the Bible is mandatory, a must. 18 Many people study the Bible for intellectual purposes only, but only knowing what the Bible says intellectually is not at all enough. 19 If we become content with spiritual knowledge alone, and place little or no value upon walking with or being led directly by the Holy Spirit, Jesus will tell us on the day of judgment, "I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity" (Matt. 7:23). Receiving counsel from those who have been led directly by the Holy Spirit for years is extremely helpful for new converts as well as everyone else. 20 However, nothing in this world is more important than a Christian's spirit being led directly by the Spirit of God, moment by moment, on a daily basis. 21
Paul was directly contacted by Jesus when he was on the road to Damascus with the intention of killing born-again Christians. 22 His life was fearfully and immediately changed from carnal to spiritual. 23 Jesus made a believer out of him. From that day forth he began being led directly by the Holy Spirit. 24
The Old Testament prophet Amos testified, "I was neither a prophet nor a prophet's son, but I was a shepherd, and I also took care of sycamore-fig trees. But the Lord took me from tending the flock and said to me, 'Go, prophesy to My people Israel'" (Amos 7:14-15, orig. Gk.). The Word of God came to Amos and changed his carnal life to a spiritual life, a life led directly by the Holy Spirit.
Before the Lord Jesus spoke directly to me in a Beverly Hills office, I was no prophet or prophet's son either. I was considered a giant of a marketing expert and a man familiar with every worldly thing. I was a carnal man, a man most ignorant to the things of the Spirit, and I was miserable and cold. 25 The fear of God came upon me in a moment of time. All it took was one moment, and my entire life instantly changed. The things of the world immediately became abhorrent, disgusting, and stupid to me, 26 and I began being led directly by the Spirit of God. Nothing could be more satisfying, more splendid, more gratifying, more rewarding, more fulfilling, more blessed, more sacrificing, or more loving than this, which is the keeping of God's commandments. Since then, I have been led directly by the Holy Spirit all day long, every day. This began in 1964.
After Paul's initial experience with Jesus of Nazareth on the road to Damascus, Paul said he did not confer "with flesh and blood [meaning any human]." Neither did Amos nor myself. He stated, "Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me" (Gal. 1:16-17). This was because he didn't need to. 27 He was being led directly by the Holy Spirit. God was teaching him directly by the Holy Spirit, telling him what to say, what to do, and what to write. Paul wasn't receiving or preaching hand-me-down messages which had been taught or preached by someone else. God was speaking directly to him, just as He did with Adam, Seth, Jared, Enoch, Noah, the writer of the book of Jasher, Moses, the prophets, and every true born-again disciple led directly by the Spirit. 28
The Holy Spirit will guide every Spirit-filled believer. He will guide their every movement and every word they speak if their desire is to let Him be the Lord of their lives. 29 Jesus said, "If ye love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth... He...shall be in you." "He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." "When He, the Spirit of truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth: for He shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak: and He will show you things to come" (John 14:15-17, 26, 16:13). Here Jesus is teaching us that every Spirit-filled believer keeping the commandments shall be led directly by the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit was directly teaching Paul that he would preach the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ to the Gentiles as well as teaching him all the things He wanted him to write, which is approximately two thirds of the entire New Testament.
Paul was a Pharisee. 30 Before he met Jesus he knew the Bible, not by the Spirit, but by the letter. Remember, "The letter killeth, but the Spirit giveth life" (II Cor. 3:6).
The Spirit of God spoke directly to John. He told John, "Write" (Rev. 1:11, 19). The Holy Spirit wanted John to write the things the Holy Spirit would show him in a book. John immediately began writing. When he was finished, his writings became the book of Revelation. We can see the prophecies in Revelation, as well as in Daniel, and in all the other books in the Bible being fulfilled today before our very eyes. 31
I am exceedingly glad the prophets and apostles were led directly by the Holy Spirit, 32 because the things the Holy Spirit told them to write have come to pass, building every Christian's faith that the Bible is true and flooding their spirits with the confidence to walk in wisdom and in power. When any person reads the Bible, their spirit will not only gain great faith, it will be flooded with supernatural confidence so that they do not fear anything or anyone but God. 33
I see the Bible working throughout every day. 34 I also see that the teachings of the world do not work at all. The people of the world are filled with confusion and the fear of death. 35 Confusion and the fear of death are of the devil. 36 When we have faith in God, we have victory over all things, even the desire to sin, the desire to live the self-life, the desire to do our own will, and the desire to do the unprofitable things that the people of the world do. 37 "This is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith" (I John 5:4).
Again, there is nothing more important in the life of a Christian than for him to be led directly by the Holy Spirit. When we seek the Lord with our spirit, we will know what part of the Bible the Holy Spirit wants us to read. 38 This is how we are able to know directly from God what is important for us to read. If we read the Bible without direction from the Holy Spirit, it will not be alive, it will not lift us up, and it will not give us maturity in the spirit, which would help our spirit grow to the fullness of Christ's stature. 39 Again, reading the Bible by "the letter killeth," puts us spiritually to sleep and into darkness, but reading it in the Spirit brings forth life. 40 If we preach and teach the Bible without being led directly by the Spirit, we are spiritually blind and dead, our congregations will be spiritually blind and dead, and we shall all fall into the ditch, just as Jesus said we would. 41
WHEN WE READ THE BIBLE
Reading the Bible by the Spirit is the way we confirm the things God's Spirit is teaching us. 42 "Not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Spirit teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual [things]" (I Cor. 2:13). If the Holy Spirit is leading you to read a passage, it will be the very thing that either you or somebody the Spirit, through you, will be dealing with sometime during the day. 43 When you see this occur over and over again, it will give you more faith and more confidence that it is the Holy Spirit who is leading, guiding, and directing your spirit. This will also give you great comfort and peace because you will know with certainty that God truly is with you, leading and guiding you.
When we believe we are receiving spiritual insight or intuition from God to our spirits, we are commanded to always test the insight. The Apostle John tells it this way: "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world" (I John 4:1). To make sure that it is the Spirit of God and not a foolish desire of our own or the enemy speaking to our spirit, we must test whatever spirit is telling us something by immediately picking up the Bible to determine the source of the spirit speaking to our spirit, whether it is God, Satan, or our flesh. 44
We are our own worst enemy. 45 If we by God's Spirit in us have conquered our flesh, our self-life, we then have conquered everything, including sin, Satan, and the world. 46 God is not offended at our checking Him out, because again, the devil is very deceptive. 47 He will counterfeit the Holy Spirit. We must then compare these words given to our spiritual intuition or insight with the Word of God, which is also Spirit and life. 48 When we do this, the Holy Spirit will guide us to the exact scripture or scriptures He wants us to compare with our spirit's intuition, our spiritual insight. If we do this, we will know whether it is the Spirit of God telling our spirits something, the counterfeit spirit of Satan telling our soul something, or merely an idea or thought of our own that our flesh would like to do. 49
God is not contacting our flesh or our soul. He is contacting our spirit. 50 "God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth" (John 4:24). 51 Once we by the Bible have detected the source of the voice who is talking to our spirit and discover it is God, we will have experienced a true revelation from God. This can happen hundreds of times every day to everyone who is being led directly by the Holy Spirit. If you will worship, serve, and seek God with your spirit, "He will be found by you" (I Chron. 28:9 orig. Gk.). 52 Many Christians have foolishly thought it smart to disobey God and only occasionally walk in the Holy Spirit. 53
Years ago God gave me a vision while I was sleeping. At first, the vision was pitch black. Then all of a sudden I saw a fancy and costly pair of boots walking. However, the vision didn't show who the person was that was walking in those fancy, costly boots. The vision of the boots was very vivid and bright, then it went to pitch black again. I now know that this was God telling me to get out of the business of designing and supplying fancy boots and clothing to the stars, so I would let God provide everything for me, as the Lord said He would. 54 The Holy Spirit was directly telling my spirit by way of this vision that "no man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon [money, the world]" (Matt. 6:24). He showed me that if we're not walking in the Holy Spirit, moment by moment, all day, every day, we are stone blind to the direct leading of God's Spirit. 55
Many people hate and despise the things they are doing to make a living. They despise the business they are in, even though it is feeding them and paying the bills. They know it is a vicious circle, and they can't see how they can get out of it. I know they would if they thought they could. They need to ask themselves a few questions, such as: "I'm working myself to death. Who will get what I have earned after I die? 56 And if no one cares about me other than the money I make, why am I knocking myself out for such people as this? And why am I not serving God who would appreciate everything I would do for Him instead of humans who don't appreciate anything I do for them except the money I give them? And is love and friendship that is purchased worth anything? And why haven't I got the guts to drop everything in the world to serve God, when only God can give me eternal life? 57 And if I don't drop everything that I'm doing in the world to serve God, will I go to Heaven?" The answer is no. 58 No one who wars or fights Satan will be victorious against him if they are not led directly by the Holy Spirit. No one directed by the Holy Spirit will entangle himself "with the affairs of this life; that he may please Him [God] who hath [called] him to be a [Christian] soldier [a soldier who is led directly by the Spirit of God]. And if a man also strive for masteries [that is, to always be led directly by the Holy Spirit], yet is he not crowned [not given the ability to always be led directly by the Holy Spirit], except he strive lawfully [unless he strives by being led directly by the Holy Spirit]" (II Tim. 2:4-5). 59
Happiness is not found in worldly goods or in how much money you have. Jesus said, "It is easier for a rope to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the Kingdom of God" (Matt. 19:24, Lamsa Aramaic Bible). Why? Because a rich man finds it harder to trust in God than in his riches. But neither he nor anyone else can take riches into Heaven. 60 Jesus states that if a rich man will turn to God and serve Him, it is possible for him to enter Heaven. "With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible" (Matt. 19:26). No one who is rich will be eternally rich if they don't give up what they have here in this world to serve God and to be led directly by the Holy Spirit. 61 They will be of the poorest and most miserable wretches eternally.
The life we live in this world is too short to live it without God. 62 We expire and stand before Him at judgment very soon. 63 If we serve God with our spirits in this world by walking directly after His Spirit daily, He will open the gates of Heaven wide for us and usher us into that place where "'no eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him'--but God has revealed it to us by His Spirit" (I Cor. 2:9-10, orig. Gk.).
The rich man and the lukewarm Christians are stone blind. 64 God wants to wash everyone's eyes with eyesalve (His Word) and open them to spiritual insight, which is the voice of the Holy Spirit speaking to their spiritual intuition and giving them revelation directly from God. Again, the Word of God is our spiritual eyesalve, that which will open our eyes, reveal God's truth to us, and give us God's guidance and power. 65 The Lord speaks to us all in these words of Godly wisdom so that we might be saved when we die.
Today many people are saying, "'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked." Jesus says, "I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire" (Rev. 3:17-18, orig. Gk.). This means we must be purged, cleansed from our spiritual blindness, by doing what both His Word and His Spirit's direct teaching to our spirits tell us, which is to "come unto [Him] all ye that labour and are heavy laden [with today's fears and worries], and [Jesus promises] I will give you rest [Sabbath]...for your souls" (Matt. 11:28-29, KJV, orig. Gk.). 66 This promise is fulfilled by our being led directly by the Holy Spirit. Jesus goes on to say that He is the only "way," the only "truth," and the only eternal "life," and that "no man [can come] unto the Father [can get into Heaven any other way than by being led directly by Him]" (John 14:6). 67 He means that we must always be led directly by the Holy Spirit.
Jesus is "the fulness of the Godhead bodily" (Col. 2:9). Jesus is truly the entire Triune Godhead, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. 68 If we do what He says and follow Him, we will have true riches, eternal riches, riches that no one can take away (Luke 9:23). 69 We will be wealthy, rich beyond our human imagination. 70 We will have pure white clothing to wear throughout eternity. 71 We will also be able to clearly see and understand the entire spiritual realm. 72
Only after we are being led directly by the Holy Spirit will we know how blind, how stone blind, we really were. Jesus tells us, "Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent"(Rev. 3:19 orig. Gk.). Jesus also tells us how to become directly led by the Holy Spirit in these words: "Here I am! I stand at the door [of your will, your spirit, your inward man] and knock [just as if He were knocking at the door of your inside man with the desire for you to open up]" (Rev. 3:20, orig. Gk.). He wants your inward man, your spirit, to invite Him with joy to enter into your human spirit so that you might become one with Him. 73 With His Spirit mingled into our spirits, He can dispense His precious life from us into others. 74 Hence, we will be able to be led directly by His Spirit. In this way He can also give us spiritual intuition or insight, wisdom, and strength, and will be able to show us great and mighty things that we would never have been able to see in the flesh. 75 By this, He will also give us eternal life, as well as innumerable things in this world on this side of eternity that we would never have been able to have in the flesh. 76
"No man [shall] see [God], and live" (Ex. 33:20). This means no man can see God unless his self-life is dead, mortified, totally surrendered to the death of the cross, and resurrected from that death unto life eternal, spiritual life, so that the only life that remains in him is the life of God in Christ. 77 The resurrected spiritual man can see God. Carnal, unregenerated men don't know what this scripture means. They can't see God because their carnal life is still alive. They cannot discern spiritual things, because spiritual things are discerned by people who are spiritual. 78 A carnal man never seeks God, so he can't see Him.
For years I've seen and heard carnal men discussing God on television and elsewhere. I also have seen many documentaries produced and directed by carnal men, which discuss their theories of God. They are all unbelievably wrong, because they are carnal. All those who were involved in the making of such films or tapes have obviously never been born again of the Spirit. They don't know God. They are not led by the Holy Spirit, let alone led directly by the Holy Spirit. However, the spiritual man sees eye to eye with God. He sees God very well.
Even if you are a rich man or woman with trillions of dollars, you still cannot buy or bribe God to give you eternal life, healing, or any of the other gifts which only God can give. All gifts from God come by our obedience, which means we are to be led exclusively and directly by the Holy Spirit. Godly things cannot be purchased with money or with any other thing, such as diamonds, rubies, gold, or silver. 79 Jesus continues, saying, "If anyone hears My voice and opens the door [of his heart], I will come in and eat [all spiritual things] with him, and he with Me [meaning He will direct you and I by His Spirit]" (Rev. 3:20, orig. Gk.). 80
No one can enter the Kingdom of Heaven with only a mental knowledge of the Bible. 81 If a person is not directly led by the Spirit, they will never enter Heaven. 82 "If any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you" (Rom. 8:9, 11). If you, while in this world, were not led directly by the Spirit of God, Jesus will say to you on the day of judgment, "I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity" (Matt. 7:23). 83
It is perilous, very dangerous, for us to be content merely with a knowledge of the Spirit. 84 The Kingdom of Heaven is within. 85 The Holy Spirit must be living and working within us so He can lead, guide, and direct us to accomplish the will of God, and so we can spend eternity in Heaven rather than Hell. 86 "The Kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power [of Holy Spirit-directed action, which occurs when words from God's Spirit are given to the spirits of Holy Spirit-filled men who instantly react to God's will and do and say exactly what the Holy Spirit has directly dictated to their spirits]" (I Cor. 4:20, orig. Gk.). 87
There are billions of talkers, but they don't have the eternal Spirit of God in their spirits. They are not doing anything God wants them to do. They are only talkers. The Kingdom of Heaven is not at all like the hypocritical Pharisees were in the days when Jesus was preaching on earth in His human body. 88 These hypocrites would talk, but they could do nothing for God or man because again, they had not the Spirit of God. Nor were they at all led by the Holy Spirit, let alone directly led by the Holy Spirit. 89 This is true also of the false prophets, teachers, preachers, pastors, and evangelists that you see and hear today, those who just talk but never do what the Holy Spirit's desire is for them to do. 90 Like the Pharisees, they are not led directly by the Holy Spirit, but are led directly by the spirit of Satan. The good Samaritan is far better than they are. 91
The Kingdom of Heaven is also not brought about by people who think they are serving God with their ideas, their thoughts, their wishes, their decisions, their emotions, their impulses, their desires, and their feelings. The Kingdom of Heaven lives in those who are directly led by the Holy Spirit, those who never do anything other than what the Holy Spirit tells them to do. 92 They may sometimes make mistakes, and then might sometimes commit a sin of ignorance, a sin not unto death, 93 but when they become aware of their sin of ignorance, which is not a sin unto death, they, by their spirit, will immediately approach the throne of God in Heaven to confess their sin of ignorance, which is not unto death, that they might be forgiven for it. 94 Then God will forgive and wash their sin of ignorance, their sin not unto death, away in the precious blood of Jesus so that their conscience may become free and clear from guilt and condemnation again, 95 as well as from the accusation of Satan. 96 Then their hearts shall be filled again with confidence. They will continue to approach God in the Spirit boldly and they will continue their walk being led directly by the Holy Spirit. 97 "There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it. All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death" (I John 5:16-17). "For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries" (Heb. 10:26-27).
The evidence to the world that the Spirit of God is directing your spirit daily is that your children, your wife, and your home are in order, that you, the church, are in order, that your business is in order, and that your dealings with God and with mankind are in order. 98 If all these are in God's order, you will then be qualified to call the whole world to order with the gospel. 99
Those who are directly led by the Spirit are not influenced by the world. 100 Almost one hundred percent of the time you will see most "Christians" react joyfully to the multitudes of worldly influences. But if these Christians' spirits were filled with the power of the Holy Spirit, they would be powerfully independent from the influences of the devil, the world, the flesh, and their self-lives. 101
Knowledge is nothing if you're not directly led by the Holy Spirit. 102 Knowing the Bible is nothing unless you are directly led by the Holy Spirit, and our lives are nothing unless we are directly led by the Spirit so that the Holy Spirit, the Triune God, can live out His life both in us and through us, dispensing Himself directly through our spirits to all the members of Christ's body, as well as to the lost world. 103 We hear ministers that are excellent speakers, but if the message they bring is not given to them directly by the Holy Spirit, the message is meaningless, without God's life, power, and purpose. Therefore, their messages are worthless. 104
How many people in the world today have God living and working in them through the Holy Spirit? And how many people are allowing Him to dispense Himself through them to the lost sinners of the world? Hardly any! 105 Why will they not allow God to lead them directly by the Holy Spirit? The Bible tells us why. It is because these are the last days, and men are "lovers of themselves" rather than lovers of God. 106 They love sinning. 107 They love the self-life, the worldly life. They please their flesh rather than please God. Also, they love their own ideas, thoughts, and desires, their own madness, more than wisdom, the high intelligence of God, and more than the direct leading of their spirits by His Holy Spirit.
God is the one who created Heaven, earth, all of us, and everything else. 108 Man did not create these things. God's wisdom is higher, mightier, and more powerful than all the combined wisdom of every man who has ever lived on the face of this earth. 109 His wisdom and power is so incredible that it cannot be measured. God states, "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts" (Isa. 55:9), "because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men" (I Cor. 1:25). This means God is wiser and stronger than all men put together, past, present, and future. 110 God "taketh the wise in their own craftiness" (I Cor. 3:19). 111 God states that man's "thoughts are vain" because they have not one shred of the necessary substance to enter eternity correctly (I Cor. 3:20). They are like "thieves and robbers" because they attempt to enter Heaven other ways than the only way God has provided for them to enter Heaven. 112
Again, not to have God's direct leadership to guide us every moment is the most dangerous, perilous thing in the world. The devil, our flesh, and the world cannot be dangerous to any of us who are led directly throughout each day by the Holy Spirit. 113 The New World Order is not dangerous to any of us who are led directly throughout each day by the Holy Spirit. The one-world government is not dangerous to any of us who are led directly throughout each day by the Holy Spirit. NATO is not dangerous to those of us who are led directly throughout each day by the Holy Spirit. The terrorists, guns, bullets, and bombs are not dangerous to those of us who are led directly every moment of every day by the Holy Spirit. 114 There is never any need for us to fear because when we who are led directly by the Holy Spirit die, we will immediately be in Heaven for eternity. The danger or peril to all those who are not directly led by the Holy Spirit is in themselves. When they die, they will immediately be in Hell for eternity. 115 This is why not being led directly by the Holy Spirit is so dangerous, so perilous. This is the exact condition of almost the entire world. 116 Almost the entire world is living too dangerously for words. God tells it this way: "This know also, that in the last days perilous [dangerous] times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away" (II Tim. 3:1-5). God commands His children to turn away from those who live dangerously and perilously. 117 In other words, God's children are to not have anything to do with those who are not even at all concerned about their souls entering Heaven, those who don't care at all that they could die any moment and spend an eternity in Hell, which is forever. 118 The only exception to this is when the direct leading of the Spirit tells us to witness to these people's souls with the reproof and rebuke from the Word of God. 119
Most churches today have a form of Godliness, but most of them are not directly led by God's Holy Spirit. 120 Therefore, they are denying the power of God. They refuse to allow God's Spirit to govern every move they make, or for that matter, any of their movements. They don't even think of doing such a thing.
God declares "the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done" (Isa. 46:10). God knew that men would be lovers of their own selves and of pleasures more than lovers of God in these last days. That's why He foretells it through the Apostle Paul in Second Timothy, chapter three.
Other perils or dangers which are in the world today, mentioned in Second Timothy, chapter three, are that the people of the world are heady and high-minded, which means they are full of violence and are passionately carnal in every way. They are headstrong against walking in God's Spirit, which shall hurt them eternally, but not hurt God at all. 121 They are haughty and arrogant against God, which is perilous to their eternal souls. 122 How foolish, how dangerous, how perilous!
Another great peril or danger for the people of the world is that they live their lives as though they're never going to die or even have to stand judgment for their reckless, careless, obnoxious, filthy, and utterly stupid life styles. The world says, "I am going to live till I die," but how can that be living if they're going to Hell for eternity after they die? 123 Eternity is for a long time. Eternity is forever. God tells us that everyone who's not saved is spiritually "dead in [their] trespasses and sins" (Eph. 2:1). If you are an unrepentant sinner, you're not living. According to God, you are dead. 124 The message I preach from the Bible about life seems like death to those who will spend eternity in Hell. 125 The message the world teaches, which is to "live dangerously till you die," is the message of death. 126 The things I am telling you all pertain to life more abundant both here on earth and in eternity. 127 Why does abundant life here and eternal life frighten you so much that you refuse to receive it? It is because the spirit of the devil that is in you doesn't want to leave you or leave the life of sin that he is living in and through you. 128 It is the devil in you that is afraid of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. 129 This is because when you receive the truth the Lord is preaching to you, the truth will set you free from the devil and propel you into the beautiful, heavenly, spiritual realm of God for your prosperity both here and throughout eternity. 130 Don't let Satan talk you out of it.
Why do you think there is so much hatred in the world towards those of us who carry the message of life more abundant here on earth and eternal life? 131 It is because the demonic, worldly realm doesn't want to lose you. Satan wants you to be cast into Hell with him and the rest of his followers. 132 He has no love for your soul, your spirit, or your body. 133 If he did, he wouldn't be fighting the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and those who preach it as he does. This message from God's Word is the only message that can save your eternal soul. First Corinthians 1:21 states, "It pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe." 134 If you are fighting the Triune God living in those of us who are born-of-the-Spirit Christians, you will eternally curse yourself and hate yourself for having done it when you are in Hell weeping, gnashing your teeth, and chewing your tongue for pain. 135
If you love your family, friends, and other people, and if you care about where they are going to spend eternity, then receive eternal life into your spirit by receiving God in Jesus by the Holy Spirit into you as your Lord and Savior now. 136 Remember, nothing is more important than for the people of the world to become Christians and to immediately be led directly by the Holy Spirit, and to continue being led directly by the Holy Spirit. Nothing is more dangerous than to be without the Lord's Spirit directing you every second of every day, because we humans are frail and fragile. 137 We are here today but could very well be standing before God later on today. No one but God knows when or where we will die unless we or someone else schedules the moment of our death. We humans are subject to meeting our Maker at any time. 138 So to avoid a horrible, hideous Hell full of torments and anguish, it is important and necessary for you to surrender your life to Him now, then be led directly by the Holy Spirit throughout each and every day until you die. There isn't any time to waste. Don't put it off any longer. 139 Ask Jesus to enter into your spirit now and begin walking directly by the Holy Spirit before it's too late. Begin being led directly by the Holy Spirit by saying this prayer:
My Lord and my God, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. 2 I believe that He died on the cross and shed His precious blood for the forgiveness of all my sins. 3 I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead by the power of the Holy Spirit 4 and that He sits on the right hand of God at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart and I invite You into my heart, Lord Jesus. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that You shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 You will not turn me away, Lord Jesus, You will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because Your Word, the Bible says so. 8 Your Word says that You will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that You have heard me, and I know that You have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank You, Lord Jesus, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as You command and sin no more. 11
You've just completed the first step in a series of five steps which are necessary to receive salvation. Your second step is to deny yourself and take up the cross daily for the purpose of mortifying yourself, that is, for putting to death your own will, your soulful self, and the world with all of its lusts. All these must be baptized into the death of Christ.
Step three is your resurrection from the satanic life of Adam unto the sinless life of Christ. Step four is your ascension into a position of authority to reign for God on earth, and the fifth step is to reign for God on earth to the end for the purpose of bringing about the kingdom of Heaven on earth. You must learn the Word of God, then submit yourself and do what the Word says, so that the Church and the world may see evidence of your submission to God's Word, His order, and His authority in and by you.Praise the Lord. May God reward you abundantly.
Our church receives much mail with thousands of requests for Bibles and literature. Much of our literature is printed in Hebrew, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Romanian, Polish, Czech, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Albanian, Serbian, Telugu, Hindi, Marathi, Bengali, and Arabic. Pastor Alamo’s ninety-one page book, The Messiah, is currently available in Hebrew, English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Korean, Greek, Arabic, Japanese, and Telugu. Distributors for Alamo literature are on the increase every day throughout the world.
English Alamo Literature
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
FAX (661) 252-4362
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held every evening at 8 P.M. and Sunday at 3 P.M. & 8 P. M. at the Los Angeles area Church:
13136 Sierra Hwy., Santa Clarita, CA 91390,
Free transportation to and from services provided at the corner of Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, CA daily at 6:30 P.M., Sundays at 1:30 P.M. & 6:30 P.M.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature.
All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
If anyone is attempting to charge you for this literature, please call (661) 252-5686 collect.
THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THE TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION (Acts 4:12).
DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright June, 2002 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered June, 2002
The Tony Alamo Christian Ministries is a division of Music Square Church, Inc.
"Hear I Am" Footnotes:
1. Psa. 4:8, 37:37, 91:7-10, 125:1, Isa. 26:3, 12, 28:12, 32:2, 17-18, Mal. 2:5, John 14:27, 15:4-7, Rom. 5:1, 8:1, 6, 13-17, Gal. 5:22, Eph. 2:14-17, Phlp. 4:7 return
2. Rom. 6:4-7, 8:1-13, Gal. 5:16-18, 25, I John 2:24-25 return
3. Rev. 21:8 return
4. Deut. 10:12, Psa. 2:11, 25:12-14, Prov. 16:6, Matt. 10:28 return
5. Rom. 5:9-11, Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 10:19-22, 13:12, I John 1:7 return
6. Psa. 9:17, Matt. 3:12, 7:13, 13:38-42, 49-50, 25:30, 41, 46, Mark 9:43-44, Luke 16:23-26, II Thes. 1:9, II Pet. 2:4, Jude 6, Rev. 14:10-11, 20:10, 15, 21:8 return
7. Mal. 3:17, Matt. 13:43, John 5:29, 10:28, I Pet. 1:4, Rev. 2:7, 22:1-5 return
8. Prov. 6:21-22, Matt. 25:1-13, Luke 9:23-26, 12:11-12, 35-40, 43-46, John 6:63, 8:31-32, 14:16-18, 23, 15:4-6, Rom. 6:11, 8:13-17, II Cor. 4:16, Eph. 3:5, 16-19, Col. 2:6-7, I Thes. 4:1, Heb. 3:12-15, I John 2:20, 27-29, II John 6 return
9. Psa. 16:7, Isa. 58:11, John 10:3-4, 27, 15:4-5, 7, 17:21-23, Rom. 8:1, 9, 14-17, I Cor. 6:14-15, 17, II Cor. 6:16, I John 1:1-4, 7, 2:6, 24-28, 3:24, Rev. 3:20, 21:3 return
10. Matt. 26:41, John 6:63, 15:5, Rom. 8:1-14, 37, 13:13-14, Gal. 5:16-18, Phlp. 1:6, 9-11, 2:13, 15, Col. 2:9-15, Heb. 13:20-21, I Pet. 5:10 return
11. Isa. 59:19, Matt. 7:24-25, John 4:24, Rom. 8:1-14, 31, 37-39, 13:14, Gal. 5: 24-25, Eph. 6:10-13, Heb. 2:18, Jas. 4:7, I Pet. 4:1-2, 5:8-10, I John 3:5-9, 5:18-20 return
12. Ezek. 36:27, Matt. 22:36-38, John 4:24, 8:11, Rom. 1:9, 8:16, Gal. 1:15-19, Eph. 3:16-21, II Tim. 1:14 return
13. Prov. 3:5-6, Mark 13:33-37, 14:38, Luke 18:1, 21:36, I Cor. 15:31, Eph. 4:27, 6:10-18, Col. 4:2, I Thes. 5:17, I Pet. 5:8-9, Rev. 12:12 return
14. Prov. 6:10-11, Matt. 10:22, 24:36-39, 42-46, 26:41, Mark 13:35-37, Luke 9:23-26, 12:35-40, Acts 14:19-25, Rom. 2:7, I Cor. 16:13, I Thes. 5:6, II Tim. 4:7-8, Heb. 3:14, 4:1, 6:10-15, 10:32-39, 12:1-3, I Pet. 4:7, II Pet. 3:10, I John 2:24-25, Rev. 16:15 return
15. Job 32:8, Prov. 20:27, Eccl. 3:21, 12:7, Isa. 26:8-9, Zech. 12:1, Matt. 26:41, John 4:24, Rom. 1:9, I Cor. 6:20, II Cor. 4:16, I Thes. 5:23, Heb. 4:12, Jas. 2:26 return
16. Rom. 8:1-14, II Cor. 8:7, 12:9-10, I Tim. 3:1-13, II Tim. 3:1-5, Heb. 6:11, 11:6, 12:14, I Pet. 5:8-10, II Pet. 1:3-8, 10-11, 3:14, Jude 3 return
17. Matt. 6:24, Rom. 8:5-9, Gal. 5:16-21, I Tim. 4:1, Heb. 6:4-8, 10:29 return
18. Prov. Ch. 1, John 14:23-24, 15:3, 7, Acts 17:11, Rom. 10:17, Col. 3:16, II Tim. 2:15, 3:15-17 return
19. Zech. 4:6, Matt. 25:1-13, 41-46, Luke 12:11-12, John 3:3, 5, 6:63, 10:3-4, 15:14, 16:13-14, Rom. 8:1, 6-9, 11, I Cor. 1:21, 4:20, Gal. 5:25, 6:8, Jas. 2:18, 20-26 return
20. Matt. 28:19-20, Luke 22:32, John 21:15-17, Acts 20:28, Rom. 12:6-8, II Cor. 1:24, Eph. 4:11-13, I Thes. 5:12, I Tim. 4:6, 13, II Pet. 1:12-13, 15 return
21. Ex. 4:12, Psa. 32:8, Prov. 3:5-6, Matt. 25:1-13, Luke 9:23, John 10:3-5, 16, 27, Col. 4:2, I Thes. 5:17, I John 2:20, 27 return
22. Acts 9:1-18, 23:6, Phlp. 3:5 return
23. Rom. 6:3-8, 11, 7:6, II Cor. 3:17-18, 5:17, Gal. 6:15, Eph. 2:1-8, 4:22-24, Col. 2:11-13, 3:9-10, I Pet. 2:9, I John 3:14 return
24. Acts 16:6-10, Rom. 8:14, 16, 26, 15:18-19, I Cor. 2:12 return
25. Signs of the Times, Dry Bones, Biting the Bullet, Heavyweights, and Melting Cold Hearts by Tony Alamo return
26. Psa. 97:10, 101:3, 119:104, 128, 163, 139:21-22, John 12:25, Rom. 12:9 return
27. Acts 26:16-18, Eph. 3:7, I Tim. 2:7 return
28. Gen. 2:15-17, 3:8-9, 4:26, 5:24, 6:8-9, 13-21, 7:1-4, Ex. 3:3-22, 4:1-17, 6:1-13, Isa. 8:5-6, 11-16, Jer. 30:1-2, Luke 3:37-38, Acts 8:29, 9:10-16, 10:19-20, 11:28, Heb. 1:1, 11:5, Jude 14-15 return
29. Isa. 30:21, John 14:16-17, 26, Mark 13:11, Gal. 5:25 return
30. Acts 23:6, 26:4-5, Phlp. 3:4-5 return
31. Dan. 2:31-45, 12:4, Joel 2:30-31, Matt. 24:3-15, Luke 21:25-26, Acts 2:17-19, I Thes. 5:3, II Thes. 2:3-10, II Tim. 3:1-5, II Pet. 3:3, Rev. Ch. 7, 13:16-18, 14:9-11, 16:2, 19:20 return
32. Jer. 36:1-2, Zech. 7:12, Matt. 5:17-18, I Cor. 14:37, I Thes. 2:13, II Tim. 3:16-17, Heb. 1:1, I Pet. 1:10-12, Rev. 1:1-2, 11, 19, 22:6-8, 18-19 return
33. Ex. 20:20, Deut. 20:3-4, Psa. 119:9, Eccl. 12:13, Isa. 8:12-13, Matt. 10:28, John 15:3-5, Rom. 10:17, Gal. 6:8, Col. 2:19, I Thes. 3:12-13 return
34. Psa. 119:9, 89, 160, 138:2, Isa. 40:8, 55:10-11, Jer. 23:29, Matt. 7:24-25, 8:16, 24:35, John 5:24, 15:3, 17:16-18, Rom. 10:17, II Tim. 3:14-17, Heb. 4:12, Jas. 1:18-25, I Pet. 1:23-25 return
35. Isa. 5:20-25, II Tim. 4:3-4, Heb. 2:14-15, Rev. 12:9 return
36. Lev. 20:12, Psa. 71:1, Isa. 41:28-29, 45:16, John 8:44, 10:10, Jas. 3:14-16, I Pet. 5:8-9, Rev. 12:9, 19:20 return
37. Psa. 125:1, Matt. 10:1, 22:21-22, Mark 9:23, Luke 10:19, John 11:25-26, Acts 1:8, Rom. 1:17, 6:4-14, Gal. 3:11-12, 5:16, Eph. 6:10-18, Phlp. 1:6, 9-11, 4:13, Col. 1:21-23, 2:11-12, I Tim. 6:11-12, Heb. 4:9-11, 10:38, 13:20-21, I Pet. 1:3-5, 5:10, I John 3:5-9, 5:18-20 return
38. Matt. 10:19-20, Luke 21:36, John 14:26, Rom. 8:1-2, 26-34, I Cor. 2:9-16, 12:1-15, 14:2, 15, II Cor. 3:4-6 return
39. Rom. 10:17, II Cor. 3:6, Eph. 2:20-21, Col. 2:9-10 return
40. Prov. 4:4, Luke 4:4, John 5:24-26, 6:35, 40, 47, 63, 20:31 return
41. Matt. 15:14, I Cor. 2:14 return
42. Psa. 119:30, 104-105, Prov. 6:23, 16:25, I Cor. 1:12-14, II Tim. 3:15-17 return
43. Isa. 51:16, Matt. 6:11, Rom. 10:8, Eph. 6:10-18, Col. 3:16 return
44. Prov. 6:23, Jer. 23:29, Mark 4:24, John 3:21, Rom. 12:12, II Cor. 3:3-5, 11:3-4, Heb. 4:12, II Pet. 1:19-21, Rev. 12:9, 12 return
45. Rom. 7:5, 18, 8:1, 6-8, 12-13, I Cor. 15:50, Gal. 5:16-21, 6:8, I Pet. 2:11 return
46. Luke 10:19, Acts 1:8, Rom. 8:1-18, 37, I Cor. 9:27, Phlp. 4:13, I John 5:18-20 return
47. Matt. 24:24, John 8:44, II Cor. 4:4, 11:14-15, II Thes. 2:3-10, I Pet. 5:8, Rev. 12:9, 12 return
48. Psa. 119:97-100, 104-105, 130, Prov. 6:22-23, 8:20, I Cor. 2:10-13, II Tim. 3:15-17 return
49. John 10:4-5, II Cor. 11:4, 14, Eph. 4:27, I John 4:1 return
50. Job 32:8, Prov. 20:27, Eccl. 3:21, 12:7, Isa. 26:8-9, Zech. 12:1, Matt. 26:41, John 4:24, Rom. 1:9, 6:17, I Cor. 6:20, II Cor. 4:6, Gal. 6:18, I Thes. 5:23, Heb. 4:12, Jas. 2:26 return
51. John 4:23, Eph. 5:9-10, Phlp. 3:3, I Pet. 2:5 return
52. Prov. 8:17, Jer. 29:13-14, Matt. 7:7-8, Acts 17:24-27 return
53. Rom. 8:1-13, Gal. 5:16-18, 25, Eph. 5:18, Rev. 3:16 return
54. Matt. 6:24-33, Phlp. 4:19 return
55. II Cor. 3:14-16, 4:4, Rev. 3:16-18 return
56. Eccl. 2:18-21 return
57. Mark 10:29-30, Luke 10:25-28, John 3:15, 6:68, 10:27-28, 17:2, Rom. 6:23, I John 2:25, 5:11 return
58. Matt. 10:22, 37-39, 13:44-46, Luke 9:23-25, 62, 14:26-27, I Tim. 6:9-10 return
59. Luke 16:13 return
60. Prov. 11:4, 23:4-5, 27:24, I Tim. 6:7 return
61. Prov. 11:4, 28, Matt. 13:44, Luke 12:15-21, 16:19-31, 18:18-25, John 12:25, I Tim. 6:17-19 return
62. Job 7:6-9, 8:9, 14:1-22, Psa. 39:4-6, 11, 89:47-48, 90:3, 5-6, 9-10, Isa. 40:6-7, 64:6, Jas. 1:10-11, 4:14 return
63. Job 21:30, Eccl. 3:17, 11:9, 12:14, Amos 4:12, Matt. 3:12, 7:19-23, 12:36-37, Luke 12:2-3, John 12:48, II Cor. 5:10, Heb. 9:27, 10:26-31, I Pet. 4:3-5, Rev. 22:12 return
64. Job 21:7-15, Psa. 52:5-7, 73:4-12, 17-19, Isa. 5:20, Ezek. 12:2, Zeph. 1:18, Matt. 6:23, 22:29, Mark 10:17-23, Luke 12:15-21, 16:19-26, John 1:5, 10, 3:19-20, 8:43, Rom. 1:20-22, 28-32, I Cor. 2:14, II Cor. 4:3-4, Eph. 4:17-19, I Tim. 6:17-19, Jas. 5:1-3, II Pet. 1:9, I John 1:6, 2:4, 9, 11, Rev. 2:4, 3:2, 15-17 return
65. Psa. 119:9, 160, John 5:24, 8:31-32, 15:3, 7, 17:17, II Cor. 3:16-17, Eph. 5:26, Jas. 1:18-25, I Pet. 1:23-25, Rev. 3:18 return
66. Matt. 11:28-30, Eph. 4:3-4 return
67. John 6:63, 10:1-5, 11:25-26, 15:5, Rom. 5:6-9, 11, 15, 17, 19, 21, II Cor. 3:5, Eph. 2:18 return
68. Isa. 9:6, John 6:63, 10:30, 37-38, 14:6-11, 17:11, 21-23, I Cor. 1:24, Eph. 3:19, Col. 2:9, Heb. 1:2-3, I John 5:7, Rev. 1:8, 11, 21:6, 22:13 return
69. Matt. 4:19, 6:19-21, 19:21 return
70. I Cor. 2:9, Rev. 21:1-5, 9-27, 22:1-5, 12-14 return
71. II Chron. 6:41, Psa. 132:9, 16, Matt. 22:11-14, Rom. 13:14, II Cor. 5:1-4, Eph. 4:24, Rev. 3:5, 18, 7:9, 13-17, 19:8, 14 return
72. Luke 21:15, John 8:12, 12:46, 16:13-14, I Cor. 2:9-14, 13:12, Col. 1:26-28, I John 2:20, 27, 5:20, Rev. 3:18 return
73. John 17:11, 21-26, I Cor. 6:15-17, 12:27, II Cor. 5:17-21, 13:4, Gal. 3:25-29, Eph. 2:4-6, 4:4-6, Heb. 2:11, II Pet. 1:3-4 return
74. Matt. 10:7-8, Mark 16:15-20, Luke 24:46-48, John 15:5, 8, 12, Acts 1:8, Rom. 7:4, 10:13-15, I Cor. 1:17-18, 21, 2:1-5, 9:16-17, II Cor. 5:14-21, Col. 1:25-29, II Tim. 4:2 return
75. Job 32:8, Psa. 25:14, Jer. 33:3, Luke 21:15, John 16:13-15, I Cor. 2:9-12, Eph. 3:16 return
76. Mark 10:29-30, John 10:10, Eph. 1:13, 3:16-20, II Pet. 1:10-11 return
77. Matt. 16:24, Rom. 6:1-14, 7:4-6, 8:1-11, 15-17, 13:14, Gal. 2:20, 5:16-25, 6:8, 14, 16-17, Eph. 2:1-6, 4:22-24, Phlp. 3:10-11, Col. 3:1-15 return
78. John 8:12, 43-44, 14:16-17, Rom. 8:5-8, I Cor. 2:11-16, II Cor. 4:3-4, 6, I John 1:6, 2:3-6 return
79. Job 28:12-28, Prov. 3:13-20, Acts 8:20-21, I Pet. 1:18-19 return
80. John 14:23, 15:7-8, 16:13-15 return
81. I Cor. 1:17-28, 2:1-2, 4-6 return
82. Zech. 4:6, John 3:5, 15:14, Rom. 8:1, 6, 8-10, 13, II Cor. 3:6, Gal. 5:16-21, 6:8 return
83. Matt. 7:19-23, 25:41-46 return
84. Gen. 1:2, Ex. 28:3, I Sam. 15:23, Dan. 5:27, Zech. 4:6, Matt. 1:18, 20:6, 21:28-31, 25:1-30, 41-46, Mark 1:12, Luke 1:26-35, 4:18, John 3:3, 5, 6:63, 14:26, 15:14, Rom. 8:1-16, II Cor. 3:6, Gal. 6:8, Jas. 2:18, 20, 26, I Pet. 1:17, I John 5:4, Rev. 1:10, 2:7, 20:12-13 return
85. Luke 17:20-21 return
86. Luke 12:11-12, John 3:5, 10:3-4, 14:26, 16:13-14, Acts 1:8, Rom. 8:1-16, Gal. 6:8, Col. 3:3, 16-17, I John 2:27 return
87. II Kin. 17:13, Jer. 36:1-2, Matt. 21:28-31, Rom. 5:18, I Cor. 2:4, Eph. 6:17-18, I Thes. 2:13, II Tim. 3:16-17, II Pet. 1:21, I John 1:1-5, Rev. 1:1-2, 11, 19, 2:7, 22:6-9, 18-19 return
88. Matt. 5:3-12, 13:24-52, 15:7-9, 18:23-35, 23:1-33, Luke 11:39-44 return
89. Matt. 5:19-20, 15:7-9, Ch. 23 return
90. Matt. 24:11, 24, Rev. 2:20 return
91. Luke 10:25-37 return
92. Matt. 10:7, Luke 17:20, John 10:3-5, 14:15-20, 23, 26, 17:21-23, 26, I Cor.3:9, 6:13, 15:10, Gal. 1:15-16, Col. 2:9-10, II Pet. 1:21, I John 3:6, 24, Rev. 3:20 return
93. I John 5:16-17 return
94. Psa. 32:4-6, Prov. 28:13-14, I John 1:9 return
95. Matt. 26:28, Rom. 3:24-26, Eph. 1:7, Heb. 9:7, 12, 13:12, 20-21, I Pet. 1:18-20, I John 1:7, 2:1, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
96. Job 1:6-12, 2:1-6, I Pet. 5:8, Rev. 12:10-11 return
97. Prov. 14:26, 28:1, John 10:27, 17:9-10, Acts 20:28, Gal. 6:8, Eph. 3:12, Titus 2:14, Heb. 4:16, 13:6, I John 2:28, 4:17 return
98. Matt. 5:16, 7:24-27, Rom. 12:11, I Pet. 2:12 return
99. Matt. 28:18-20, I Cor. 6:1-3, Rev. 1:5 return
100. John 15:19, 17:14-19, Rom. 12:2, I Cor. 2:12, 7:31, Col. 2:8-9, I Tim. 6:17-19, Jas. 4:4, I John 2:15-17 return
101. Luke 9:1, 10:19, John 16:33, Eph. 6:13-18, Phlp. 4:13 return
102. John 6:63, I Cor. 8:1-3 return
103. John 6:57, 8:12, Rom. 6:3-13, 16-19, 7:6, Jas. 2:17-26 return
104. Zech. 4:6, John 15:5, II Cor. 3:6 return
105. Matt. 7:13-14, 20:16, Luke 13:23-24 return
106. Matt. 24:7-12, II Tim. 3:1-4 return
107. Matt. 24:7-12, John 3:19, II Pet. 2:12-22 return
108. Gen. Ch. 1, Psa. 33:6-9, Jer. 32:17, Col. 1:16-17, Heb. 11:3, Rev. 10:6 return
109. Rom. 11:33, I Cor. 1:18-21, 25-27, 3:19-20 return
110. Ex. 15:11, Deut. 3:24, II Chron. 20:6, Job 9:4-13, 12:14-25, 34:14-15, 40:9, 41:10, Psa. 89:8-14, Prov. 21:30 return
111. Job 5:13, 12:13, Jer. 10:7 return
112. John 10:1, 7-8, 14:6 return
113. Rom. 8:13-14, Gal. 5:16-18, I John 4:4 return
114. II Cor. 10:3-5, Eph. 6:10-18 return
115. Prov. 1:24-32, Matt. Ch. 25, Rev. 21:8 return
116. Matt. 7:13-14 return
117. II Cor. 6:14-18, II Tim. 3:1-5 return
118. Psa. 9:17, Matt. 25:30, Luke 3:17, II Pet. 2:4-9, Rev. 20:15 return
119. Mark 16:15, Luke 14:23, II Cor. 6:14-18, II Tim. 4:2 return
120. II Cor. 11:13-15, Phlp. 3:2, II Tim. 3:13, Titus 1:10-11, II Pet. 2:1-3 return
121. Deut. 28:15-68, 32:28-29, Prov. 1:24-32, Mark 16:16, Rev. 21:8 return
122. Deut. 32:28-29, Prov. 1:24-32, Matt. Ch. 25, Rom. 1:18-32, II Tim. 3:1-5 return
123. Prov. 14:12-13, Eccl. 6:11-12, 11:9, Matt. 10:39, 16:26, Luke 12:16-20, 21:34, Phlp. 3:18-19, I Tim. 5:6, Heb. 9:27 return
124. John 6:53, Eph. 5:14, Col. 2:13, I Tim. 5:6, I Pet. 2:24, I John 5:12 return
125. I Cor. 1:18, 23-28 return
126. Job 14:1-2, Psa. 22:29, 39:4-6, 78:39, 89:48, 90:3-6, 103:15-16, Prov. 27:1, Isa. 2:22, 51:12, Matt. 7:13, 10:39, 16:23, Luke 12:16-21, John 12:25, Rom. 6:23, 8:13, Jas. 1:11, 4:13-14 return
127. Eccl. 12:11, John 3:16, 5:24, 6:63, 68-69, 10:10, 17:3, Acts 26:18, Rom. 2:7, Gal. 6:8, II Tim. 1:10 return
128. Acts 7:6-7, Rom. 8:14-15, 21, Gal. 2:3-4, 4:2-5, Matt. 5:17, 4:9, 24-25, Heb. 2:14-18, II Pet. 2:19, Rom. 5:12-19, Isa. 14:12-17, 42:5-7, Matt. 6:24, 12:30, John 8:36, 44, Acts 12:1-11, 16:16-34, 26:1-23, Rom. 1:18-32, 7:5-25, Gal. 3:1-5, 4:8-9, Eph. 2:1-16, 4:14, I Tim. 1:12-16, II Tim. 1:8, Jas. 4:7, I Pet. 3:18-20, II Pet. 2:20-22, I John 3:8, Rev. 12:9 return
129. Matt. 4:1-11, II Cor. 4:4, Eph. 6:11-16, Jas. 2:19, 4:7 return
130. John 8:32, Rom. 6:22-23, 8:2, Gal. 5:1, Col. 1:12-13, I Thes. 1:9-10, I Pet. 2:9-10 return
131. Matt. 10:16-18, 22, 24:9, John 15:18-19, 17:14, Rom. 8:17, 35-37, II Cor. 6:4-5, 12:10, Gal. 4:29 return
132. Matt. 12:43-45, 13:19, 38-40, II Cor. 4:4, 11:3, Eph. 2:2, 6:11-12, I Pet. 5:8, Rev. 12:9, 12-13, 20:10 return
133. John 8:44, II Cor. 11:3, 13-15, I Pet. 5:8, Rev. 12:9-13 return
134. Luke 1:79, John 5:24-26, 6:50-53, Rom. 5:12, 15, I Cor. 1:21-25, Eph. 2:1, 5, 8 return
135. Isa. 14:15, Matt. 8:12, 13:41-42, 22:13, 24:48-51, Luke 13:27-28, 16:23, Rev. 14:10-11, 16:10 return
136. John 3:36, 5:24, 17:3, Acts 16:29-31 return
137. Jas. 1:9-11, 4:13-14, I Pet. 1:24-25 return
138. Psa. 22:29, Eccl. 8:8, Matt. 24:44-51, 25:1-13, Luke 12:16-20, John 7:6, I Thes. 5:2, II Pet. 3:10 return
139. Psa. 102: 25-26, Isa. 24:19-20, 51:6, Matt. 24:3-34, Mark 13:31-35, Heb. 1:10-12, II Pet. 3:10-12, Rev. 20:11, 21:1 Cor. 15:31, Eph. 4:27, 6:10-18, Col. 4:2, I Thes. 5:17, I Pet. 5:8-9, Rev. 12:12 return
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:1 return
12. John 14:6 return
13. Acts 4:12 return