We're Being Watched!
By Tony Alamo
Everybody wants to go to Heaven, but not many know how to go about it. They don't know how to get there. They think they can get there their way or some other person's way.1 How shocked they all shall be when they stand before the great white throne of God and hear Him say, "You cannot enter Heaven because you didn't do the things on earth that would have qualified you to enter Heaven.2 You did your own thing, and because you did things your way, you destroyed yourself for eternity. Now is the moment you shall reap the destruction you sowed for yourself while you lived on earth.3 You should have diligently studied My Word, the Bible.4 If you had, you would have known that your way was not correct. You would have known that Jesus is the way. Jesus said, 'I am the WAY.'"5 Yes, Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me [His way]" (John 14:6).
Jesus also said that He is the "door," the only door to Heaven (John 10:7). In John 10:1, He clearly explains, "He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold [the only way, the straight and narrow way, the way every saint goes], but climbeth up some other way [their own way], the same is a thief and a robber." At judgment, God will say to all the unlawful, self-willed sinners standing before Him, "I don't allow any unrepentant sinner, including thieves and robbers, to enter Heaven."6 The Kingdom of Heaven is for only the glorious Church, the future Bride of Christ, which is spotless, without sin. This is because she came out of Christ. There is no sin in Christ or in His Body, His Church, His future Bride.7
THE WORD IS SPIRITUAL ARMOR TO MAINTAIN HOLINESS
Christ perfects His glorious Church, His future Bride, while they are on earth so that they may be worthy to eternally live in Heaven as His Bride.8 Each member of His glorious Church, His Body, His future Bride, is perfected by being sanctified and cleansed by the washing of the water in the Word. This is so the Lord might "present her to Himself as a radiant Church, without stain or wrinkle or any such things that she might be holy and without deformity, imperfection, flaw, defect, taint, spot, [or] blemish [this means without sin]"(Eph.5:27, orig. Gk.).
Paul, by the Spirit, compares this truth to the relationship between regenerated husbands and wives in these words: "Husbands, love your wives [in other words, keep the commandments by reminding them by the Word daily to not sin9], just as Christ loved the Church [His Bride, His Body] and gave Himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the Word"(Eph. 5:27, 25-26, orig. Gk.). "He who is victorious [over sin, Satan, the world, and self] shall inherit all these things, and I will be God to him and he shall be My son. But as for the cowards, ignoble and the contemptible and the cravenly lacking in courage and the cowardly submissive, and as for the unbelieving and faithless, and as for the depraved and defiled with abominations, and as for murderers [abortionists] and the lewd and adulterous and the practicers of magic arts and the idolaters (those who give supreme devotion to anyone or anything other than God) and all liars (those who knowingly convey untruth by word or deed)--all of these shall have their part in the lake that blazes with fire and brimstone. This is the second death" (Rev. 21:7-8, orig. Gk.).
Nothing that defiles shall enter the Kingdom of Heaven.10 This means former sins must first be purged away by the blood of Jesus, then daily purged, cleansed by the washing of the water, the Spirit in the Word of God, so a person can be perfect, without sin.10A This is necessary if they are to be a member of the Body of Christ.11 This is the Word, the Rock that offends everybody. It tells people they can't enter Heaven if there is sin on their souls.12 This is why the world of sin-loving people hates the Word of God. They want everything for nothing. The Apostle Paul talked about those people who were angry because they couldn't sin and still enter Heaven. He asked them, "Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?" (Gal. 4:16). He meant, "Am I your enemy because I'm attempting to lead you away from an eternity in the lake that blazes with fire and brimstone?" Anyone who would think Paul was their enemy is insane. Their kind of thinking is so satanic that it is no wonder God will never hear their cries when they are eternally screaming for mercy in Hell.13
The Kingdom of Heaven is prepared for those who love God, those who keep His commandments, those who follow His instructions, His blueprint, His map of how to enter the place of eternal peace and glory.14 There are billions of people in the world who are attempting to enter Heaven their way, which is, of course, the wrong way.15
SEEK GOD TO KNOW HIM
The reason the people of the world have no fear of God to make them want to worship and obey Him is because they don't know Him. They don't know what He's really like. Because of today's false prophets, they think He is nothing more than love, love, love, and love. But the Word of God reveals the full, complete, and true nature of the real God.16
Proverbs 1:24-32 is just one of the many scriptures that gives us insight as to the real and true God we shall reckon with here on earth, when we die, and on the day of judgment. When we study the Word of God, we will see that God has many characteristics, many godly emotions. In Proverbs 1:24-32, God laughs at and mocks the unrepentant, unruly, demonic people on the day of judgment when they are begging and pleading with Him not to send their souls to Hell.17 He will laugh at and mock their fear and their trembling when Hell, the place they are about to begin spending eternity, is revealed to them in all its hideousness. They shall be struck dumb, paralyzed with fear, when they finally realize that Hell is real and that God is not a cream puff or a Caspar Milk-toast, even though they had been told so many times that if they didn't repent and serve God before the day of judgment, they would spend eternity in that awful place from which there is no escape, no pardon, no clemency. 18
GOD MOCKS UNREPENTANT SINNERS
After mocking God by not repenting and serving Him, they, in a moment, will find themselves standing before the judgment bar, the great white throne of God crying, "Please, God!" and find God parroting them, "Please, God," in a mocking voice. Then they will say, "Oh no, God!" and God will say to them mockingly, "Oh no, God." They will say, "I will repent, God," and He will mockingly say to them, "I will repent, God!" All this they will say, and all this God will mock back to them while their souls are being immersed forever into Hell, into the lake of fire, where "the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever" (Rev. 14:11). Does this scripture sound as if God is all love? If it doesn't, then you understand more of the Bible than the false prophets, who say God is all love, even to those who continue in sin.
People of the world, after you die, it is impossible to repent.19 Repentance and service to God must be done while we live here on earth.20 People of the world, God cautions you to stop listening to man, which includes yourself, and begin listening to Him.21 "Cease ye from man in whose nose is one breath: for wherein is he to be accounted of?" (Isa. 2:22, Heb.).22
God hasn't changed,23 and man hasn't changed either. Unregenerated men, those who are not the true Body of Christ, are still wicked.24 The Psalmist David said, "I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me" (Psa. 51:5). All of us were born in sin. Therefore, all men must repent of their sins by receiving Jesus as their only personal Savior. They must receive His blood as their atonement for their sins.25 They must receive the Almighty God in Christ by the Spirit into their spirits so that they can successfully live a sinless life in this sinful world, if they wish to enter Heaven.26 This is why everyone needs to repent of their wicked sins now. Again, it is impossible to repent at the judgment bar of God.27 When you are propelled there faster than lightning, it will be too late. This is why begging for mercy will do you no good. You will understand this better when you are standing there. All these things will be extremely clear to you then.
WE'RE NOT COMING BACK
God also doesn't want you to believe that you are going to come back to this world or any other world in the form of some other person, animal, bird, fish, or anything else. This will never happen. There is no such thing as reincarnation.28 God plainly states, "It is appointed unto men ONCE to die, but after this the judgment" (Heb. 9:27).
Some medical doctors have put people under sodium pentothal, which they call the "truth serum." Sometimes the person who is under sodium pentothal will start speaking in another language, or will speak of some place they have been, even though they have never been there before. These are the voices of demon spirits which inhabit the body of the one being tested. It is the demon spirit in them speaking in another language or telling of some place they have been before. These demon spirits are speaking other languages because they spoke those languages in the human bodies of those they once lived in. Those bodies died, and the evil spirits that were in them entered other bodies which had the same weaknesses as the bodies of those who died.
Demon spirits live in some human bodies of every nationality. Demon spirits learn to speak the language of the person they live in. If they are in you, and you are under the drug sodium pentothal, and you begin speaking some foreign language or telling of some place you've never before visited, it is they who are speaking out of you. Again, people who don't know the Word of God call it reincarnation or déjà vu. However, it is not reincarnation or déjà vu. God's Word tells us it is demonic, weak spirits, like the ones in the demoniac in Mark 5:2-15. These many spirits living in one pitiful, depraved, and helpless human body spoke to Jesus from within his body, saying, "My name is Legion: for we are many" (Mark 5:9).
Some people have hundreds of demons living in them. If they accept Christ as their personal Savior, every demon in them will be cast out.29 Jesus only has to say "go" to the demons possessing them, and they will immediately leave their human bodies, just as they left the body of the man in Mark 5:2-15 and "entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea."
HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY FIGHT SATAN
The only way a person can fight the devil is with the Spirit, the Word of God.30 No other weapon is successful against the devil and his demons. The Spirit of God casts all demons out when Jesus with His Father by the Spirit enters your human body or anyone else's human body. If a person wants to be a Christian, they must learn to walk in the Spirit, the Word, so they will be able to fight the devil.31 In other words, they must learn to use the Word, not by "the letter" but by "the Spirit," to destroy the works of the devil (II Cor. 3:6).31A The Apostle Paul did. He said, "I have fought the good (worthy, honorable, and noble) fight, I have finished the race, I have kept (firmly held) the faith [I have, by the Spirit, fought everything that is contrary to the Word of God in this world and prevailed32]" (II Tim. 4:7, orig. Gk.).
Demons who have left the bodies of others when they died know what your weaknesses are. If you are a drunk or drug addict or if you have a weakness towards homosexuality, lesbianism, fornication, adultery, murder, or any other sin, the demons will enter you and make your weakness, your spiritual sickness, even worse than it was previously.33 Defenseless babies are also prey to these evil spirits. This is why some of them, after they reach adulthood, believe they were homosexuals from the time of birth or from a young age. Later on in life, when they reach the age of accountability, if they decide to be saved, if their desire is to have God's life and power living in them so they can conquer sin, Satan, the world, and self, the Spirit of God in Jesus will enter them, cast out the evil spirits inhabiting them, and wash all their former sins away. 34 The Lord will also wash away their Adamic sin, as well.35 Everyone is born with the Adamic sin on their souls, whether or not they've ever sinned. The blood of Jesus is the only soap that can wash away both the Adamic sin and every other former sin.36 If you've always had a tendency to want to murder people, this is because the demons that were in the body of a murderer who died have entered you. This is not reincarnation.37 These are simply evil, body-hopping spirits, evil angels that were once in Heaven but are now doomed to Hell.38 They will take you to Hell with them if you will let them, if you refuse to ask Jesus to save your soul, cast them out, and give you the power to resist them until you die. These demons are living in people and giving them the false hope that there is another good life for them after death without their repenting and walking the straight and narrow path by the power of the Spirit of God in Jesus living in them.38A The devil living in false prophets will also tell you this lie.39 Believe God rather than man. "We ought to obey God rather than men" (Acts 5:29).40
Reincarnation and evolution are not mere concoctions of man. They are theories planted firmly in the minds of wicked men by Satan himself.41 They are the lies of the devil, meant to deceive you into believing that even if you are an unrepentant sinner, death will not miserably sting you forever.42 We're being watched. God is watching everything we do and hearing everything we say.43 The Psalmist David, by the Spirit, instructs everyone to "Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling" (Psa. 2:11).
Peter, James, and John, three of the Lord's disciples who were still carnal because they had not yet been baptized by the Holy Spirit, angered God when Peter stupidly said to Jesus, "Let us make three tabernacles; one for Thee [Jesus, who is God44], and one for Moses, and one for Elias [two men]" (Mark 9:5).45 God descended in a cloud. His angry voice shook the three disciples to the core when He said, "THIS IS MY BELOVED SON: HEAR HIM! [Not these two men that you have seen in the vision, or any other man but Jesus and those who preach His Word]" (Mark 9:7).
"The fear of the Lord [not man] is the beginning of wisdom" (Prov. 9:10). "The fear of the Lord, that is wisdom" (Job 28:28).46 King Solomon also said, "Fear of the Lord is glory and splendor." This is because the fear of the Lord propels a person's soul to serve Him, and by doing so, that person will enter Heaven.47 Heaven is glorious and filled with splendor.48 King Solomon also said the fear of the Lord is "gladness and a festive crown." This is because there is no sorrow in Heaven, only gladness and festivities forever. "Fear of the Lord warms the heart" (Sir. 1:9-10). The fear of the Lord has caused me to let Him work both in me and through me, and my heart, as well as the hearts of many others, has been warmed with the knowledge that I am saved and fear God. I know that I'm not going to spend eternity in Hell, or for that matter, even one moment in Hell. I shall live forever in Heaven without pain, sickness, or disease.49 All those in Heaven never grow old. Everyone there looks perfect and beautiful, and every move they make is perfect and beautiful.50 They all have the look of power and wisdom. Everyone looks as though they are around sixteen to seventeen years old and far more beautiful or handsome than they've ever looked in their lives.
"He who fears the Lord will have a happy end; even on the day of his death he will be blessed. The beginning of wisdom is fear of the Lord, which is formed with the faithful in the womb...Fullness of wisdom is fear of the Lord" (Sir. 1:11-12, 14).
It is wise to believe God's Word, which is God,51 and do what it says, because if you do, you will not hear Him mocking you and laughing at you on the day of your death.52 Instead, you will hear Him say, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things [in Heaven]: enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" (Matt. 25:21). "Wisdom's garland is fear of the Lord, with blossoms of peace and perfect health.53 Knowledge and full understanding [this is wisdom, the fear of God54] showers down [upon those who love God and keep His commandments]; [wisdom] heightens the glory of those who possess her. The root of wisdom is fear of the Lord; her branches are length of days" (Sir. 1:16-18).
Those of us who are the true, spiritual leaders in the world fear God and keep His commandments.55 We fight the good fight of faith by using the Word of God as our weapon.56 "We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places" (Eph. 6:12). Men in high places, who are filled with the spiritual wickedness of darkness, are possessed with the evil angels, who were cast down from Heaven.57 This includes some who sit in high places, such as those who practice unscriptural, heretical, satanic religions, those who believe if they terrorize and murder that they will live in a heaven seventy times more corrupt than the present world they and we currently live in, their leaders, all those who follow them, some of those who belong to the government, called the beast, and some of those who belong to the news media, the propagandists, which is the mouth given to the beast by Satan both to speak of great things and to blaspheme God.58
You've seen through the years how the media has opened its mouth "in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, and His tabernacle [which are the ones He lives in, His servants59] and them that dwell in Heaven." In this way the government-controlled media has made "war with the saints, and to overcome them: [and through the media, the beast was given power] over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations [which is the Roman one-world government]. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him [the anti-Christ cult and Satan's condemned one-world system, the beast, with its anti-God laws],59A whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world" (Rev. 13:6-8). Some who belong to the departments of commerce are under the beast, the government's rule, that the Bible tells us are helping to control the secular world we rams and lambs of God in Christ live in.60 Jesus said He sends us, His children, as "lambs among wolves" (Luke 10:3).
Those corrupt ones, who are led by the power of darkness, cannot change the never-changing, moral law of God.61 The Word of God says that in the last days they will make that which is evil good and that which is good evil.61A The Spirit of God, through the prophet Isaiah, warns these satanic beings, "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" (Isa. 5:20). The deceived people of the world are adhering to these evil laws of Satan as though these wicked reasonings were coming from God rather than from Satan himself.
"Now the Holy Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some [Christians] shall depart from the faith [of God's Word], giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron [they no longer have consciences that the Spirit of God can convict of sin]" (I Tim. 4:1-2). The seducing spirits in men have even changed the marriage laws of God. They forbid people to marry based on their propaganda, their lies. They say that marriage is evil and that shacking up or fornication is good. They give special tax benefits to those who fornicate, live out of wedlock, while punishing all those who are married by raising their taxes. Again, God's Word in I Timothy 4:1 says these are the "doctrines of devils." God has commanded us from the beginning of the world to marry, to be fruitful and multiply.62 This law has never changed since the time He first created the world and mankind. This scripture continues that they are "forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats [that is, commanding everyone not to do the will of God], which [Word] God [has] created to be received with thanksgiving" (I Tim. 4:3). Jesus said, "My meat is to do the will of Him that sent Me, and to finish His work" (John 4:34).63
Satan has always used his men, those who are sitting in "spiritual wickedness in high places" (Eph. 6:12), to deceive the world in every era. God will not use today's perverted, wicked laws to judge the world.64 Again, the Lord will laugh at and mock those who, while they were on earth, decided to live by the law of man rather than by the law of God. These individuals willfully wanted to live their own way or someone else's anti-Christ, anti-Christian way. God will judge the world only by His infallible, never-ending, moral law.65
THE ONLY SOLUTION TO TERRORISM
God says He is a terrorist, and I believe Him.66 He said He would send earthquakes, famines, floods, pestilence (all incurable diseases), and a host of other curses upon the people of the world in these last days for the evil they are doing, including their worshipping false gods, and their not regarding God's Word, which He magnifies "above all [His] name" (Psa.138:2).67 God considers Himself righteous, and all the holy angels in Heaven consider God righteous when He rids the universe of all wicked people.68 He's tried everybody. He knows who the sheep are, who the goats are, what is wheat, and what is chaff.69 He will enjoy seeing the disobedient, wicked, unrepentant sinners of the world squirm70 when He makes them "drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of His indignation; [and when God shall torment them] with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb [the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God]: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast [the entire satanic world structure with its wicked, corrupt laws]." This is the fate of all those "who worship the beast and his image, and...receiveth the mark of his name" (Rev. 14:10-11).
The majority of the world will weep bitterly because they joyfully lived their lives according to the thoughts, reasons, opinions, and wicked laws of these ungodly men.71 Thousands of wicked, secular judges shall stand before God Almighty and attempt to con their way into Heaven by using their own methods, their own lying tongue. "Lord, we ruled according to the new laws of the one-world government. We knew they were wrong, but didn't You command us to obey the laws of the land?" God will then begin laughing at them and mocking these evil wizards.72 The Spirit of God will come down upon them, saying, "You should have studied the Bible much more than the satanic law, which is not My law. You should have become born again of the Spirit and walked in the Spirit so that you could understand the spiritual meaning of My Word, the Bible.73 Surely you must have known that My [God's] day of reckoning with you would come.74 How is it that you judge My law as nothing and the evil law of Satan as something? You corrupt fools!"75
The wicked judges and the other authorities who opposed God will scream with fear and terror, "Oh, God, we thought that you commanded everyone to obey the ordinances of men."76 God will say, "My law and the ordinances of men are two different things. My law never changes.77 My Word told you that when you lived on earth, but it's too late now. You shall never taste one drop of water again.78 You shall weep and gnash your teeth and chew on your tongue for pain forever.79 You ruled not according to My Word but by wickedness. You should have studied My Word diligently.79A Then you would have known, 'For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap' (Gal. 6:7). The millions of wicked, unmerciful seeds you've sown have grown into a magnificent harvest of unmerciful evil for you throughout eternity.80 If you would have sown mercy in the world, you would have reaped abundant mercy for yourself in Heaven."81
When God states in His Word that we are to obey the ordinances of men, this means we are to obey traffic laws, speeding laws, school speed zones, stop signs, stop and go lights, zoning laws, curfews, and sanitation laws, as well as to have licenses such as drivers licenses, business licenses, building permits,82 and all the things mentioned in the U.S. Constitution. These evil men have lied, swearing to uphold the U.S. Constitution. They did not uphold the U.S. Constitution. Rome hates the U.S. Constitution.82A They are the ones who have infiltrated the United States Government. They are busy stripping it of every good law and replacing the laws of our land with Roman canon law.
God "hast magnified [His] Word above all [His] name." "Thou hast magnified above all Thy name Thy promise" (Psa. 138:2, KJV, orig. Heb.). God's Word is His promise. God's Word, which contains His law, is greater than all man's laws and ordinances.83 It is to be observed above every law.84 Man's ordinances are just common sense laws. These are the ordinances of men we are commanded by God to keep. Again, when men change God's moral law and ordinances, then tell us God's law is evil and no longer exists, we must realize these men are demon-possessed people of Satan. God forbids us to obey them.85
God in Jesus plainly said, "Think not that I am come to destroy the law [God's law], or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil" (Matt. 5:17). When wicked men change the law of God to get ahead politically or for any other reason, it does not change the law of God. Satan's men have made laws stating you cannot identify wicked men and the things they are doing in the world, thus making it easy for the demons in them to do anything their master, Satan, tells them to do.
In the days of the Apostles, there were laws forbidding them to preach the gospel. However, they did preach the gospel because it was and still is the law, the commandment of God.86
We read that lawmakers who say God's law is evil and their laws are good, as well as those who enforce such demonic laws, shall all be cast into the pit of Hell, into the lake of fire, to suffer eternal torment forever.87 "For while [these demon-filled people who belong to Satan] celebrate either child-slaying sacrifices [abortion88] or clandestine mysteries,89 or frenzied carousals [which means out-of-control bar, nightclub, or beer joint hopping and gluttony]90in unheard-of rites [worshipping of idols,91which include rites of fornication, homosexuality, lesbianism, Satan worshipping, etc.], they no longer safeguard either lives or pure wedlock;92 but each either [lays in wait to ambush, rob, and kill] his neighbor,93 or [grieves and distresses] him by adultery.94 And all is confusion--blood and murder, theft and guile, corruption, faithlessness, turmoil, perjury, Disturbance of good men, neglect of gratitude [to God and His people]" (Wisdom14:23-26).95 This includes the shameful, ungodly perverting of human souls by filling the airways, internet, television, radio, bookstores, and other media sources with pornography,96 violence, war, and every crime known to man. This brings about the satanic traits we see in humans today, such as unnatural lusts, disorder in marriage, adultery, and rebellion against everything God commands.97 This rebellion against God includes the anti-Christ, governmental approval of sex among pre-teens and teenagers in schools, laws which condemn God and His Word, the Bible, and anti-God, anti-Christ, anti-Christian, anti-American, anti-Constitutional laws, which enforce the teaching of evolution, a doctrine that came from nothing more than the shallow, unrealistic, ungodly, perverted mind of a man possessed by the devil, a man who, according to God's Word, is in Hell at the moment, a man who shall spend the rest of a never-ending eternity there in the lake of fire because of his blasphemous theory which was and is the exact opposite of God's truth.98
Today's laws ban and condemn TRUE Christianity, but promote satanism. Among the many Satan worshippers are those Jesus talks about in words of condemnation in the book of Revelation 3:9. Jesus says here, "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews [born-of-the-Spirit Christians99], and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."
A REAL JEW IS...
In the New Testament, a Jew is a born-again Christian, a member of the "New Jerusalem," a member of the Bride, the Body of Christ. A true Christian or spiritual Jew is one who believes in God and proves it by doing what God commands.100 Unsaved Jews must become Christians to be a part of God's New Jerusalem.101 The New Jerusalem is composed of only Christians, both spiritual Jews and spiritual Gentiles.102 Again, they are both Jews and Gentiles who have been adopted into the Christian family of faith, the family whose head is Jesus, the greatest and most powerful Jew who ever lived.103 We all become members of the Body of Jesus when we become true, Spirit-filled Christians. We are a new nation of spiritual people, a multitude of believers from every nation, who all become "one in Christ Jesus" (Gal. 3:28).104 Today everybody and their dog says, "I am a Christian, a spiritual member of the New Jerusalem." However, Jesus plainly states that you are not a Christian, a spiritual Jew, but you are "of the synagogue of Satan"[the church of Satan] (Rev. 3:9), if you are not filled with the Holy Spirit, if you are not serving the Lord His way, and yet you continue to tell people you are a Christian, a spiritual Jew.
"As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked" (Ezek. 33:11). This is why God has sent His only begotten Son into the world.105 Jesus said, "The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He hath anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor; He hath sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord" (Luke 4:18-19). The same Spirit of God has also anointed many of Christ's disciples throughout every era to do the same, for the same Spirit of God who lived in Jesus must live and work in everyone who will be the Lord's disciple.106 It is impossible to enter Heaven in any other way.107 "If the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you" (Rom. 8:11).108
"It pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe" (I Cor. 1:21).109 We lay down our former lives to be anointed by God's Spirit so that we may be able to preach the gospel.110 We do this so that you, dear reader, along with many others, can be spared from the wrath of God, which is soon to come, and from an eternity in Hell.111
THE FEAR OF GOD KEEPS ME DOING
Thirty-eight years ago, I knew that I had the key, the understanding, of how to become one of the biggest persons the record and motion picture industry has ever known. I was no doubt one of the top men of spiritual wickedness in high places. However, when the fear of the Lord came upon me exceedingly strong while I was in a business meeting in an attorney's office in Beverly Hills, God terrified me. I had never believed there was a God until that moment.112 God opened my blind spiritual eyes to His majesty, His wisdom, His knowledge, His intelligence, and His terror.113 He terrorized me with so much fear in just a few moments of time that I've never forgotten it.
The fear and terror of the Lord is what propels me to do everything, to keep His commandments and to seek His Spirit to guide me daily.114 The same fear has caused me to not regret for a moment my departure from the former life I lived in the world. The fear that I received thirty-eight years ago has continued to maintain my salvation on a daily basis. I know that God knows everything that everyone has ever done and is currently doing today.115 There is nothing hidden from Him "with Whom we have to do" (Heb. 4:13). He is "the God of all flesh" (Jer. 32:27) and the God of spirits.116
"For the Word of God, the Word that God speaks, is living and full of power, full of action, full of operations, full of energy, and exceedingly effective. His Word is sharper than any two-edged sword.117 His Word exposes, divides, and understands the thoughts and desires of the heart.118 And there is not one creature from the plant kingdom, from the kingdom of fish, not one creature from the kingdom of fowls, from the kingdom of cattle, from the kingdom of beasts, from the kingdom of creeping things and insects,119 not one creature from the human kingdom, and the kingdom of every spirit, celestial and terrestrial, that is hidden from His sight; but all things are open and exposed, naked and defenseless to the eyes of Him with Whom we have to do" (Heb. 4:12-13, orig. Gk.).120 We all must become aware that WE'RE BEING WATCHED! We're being watched by the Lord every moment of every day and we're being heard by the Lord every moment of every day.121 We must be aware that God has the power to quickly and easily pull the human spirit, the life of every human being, out of them at any given moment. He is able to cast every unrepentant sinner into Hell whenever it is His will to do so.122 "And none can stay His hand, or say unto Him, What doest Thou?" (Dan. 4:35).123
Before I met the living God in Jesus, I was a tough guy, a person who would never let anyone stand in my way of worldly success. I became a very tiny, frightful molecule of a being who, because of the fear that God gave me, did exactly what He said I should do. I thank God that this happened to me before my death, before my inward man, my spirit, went before God for judgment. And I'm very thankful that I received Him on this side of eternity, because I now know I shall stand before the mercy seat of Christ rather than the judgment bar of God.124 But what about you, you kings and rulers of nations, you unmerciful ones, you secular leaders, who rule contrary to the Word of God, the law of God? What about you judges, you prosecutors? What about those of you in the media who shoot your lying propaganda, your fiery darts, your evil arrows into the hearts of the gullible people in the world so as to deceive them? For that matter, what about any one of you in the world who has received their lies, their propaganda, their twisted, satanic version of law? Are you going to slumber or are you going to pretend that the things I'm teaching you from God's Word are not the truth until it's too late? Are you going to wait until you're standing before God at judgment, listening to Him laugh at you and mock you as He's sending your soul to Hell?125 Are you going to wait until you hear and see yourself being hurled into the lake of fire, the place it's not possible to escape from, the place where you will spend eternity if you refuse to repent of your sins? You will see and hear yourself screaming for a mercy that you'll finally realize will never come, even though you scream for it throughout eternity, which is forever and ever.126 God and every true born-of-the-Spirit Christian does not want this to happen to you or to anyone else, but again, it will happen to you if you refuse the only true way to enter Heaven, which is the straight and narrow way, the way of the cross.127
This message has been sent by God to you for your eternal benefit, your eternal welfare.128 Repent or perish (Luke 13:3).129 It is too hard for humans to change their old ways without powerful help. Also, it is hard for people to break their old habits without power from on high. It is impossible to stop being a sinner unless you repent of your sins by asking Jesus to wash them away in His precious blood,130 and it is impossible to be saved, to serve God, and to continue serving Him to the end unless the Spirit of God in Christ is living both in you and through you.131 Jesus the Christ said, "Without Me ye can do nothing" (John 15:5). Don't put your salvation off any longer.132 Ask God in Jesus to enter your spirit, your heart, now by saying this prayer:
My Lord and my God, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. 2 I believe that He died on the cross and shed His precious blood for the forgiveness of all my sins. 3 I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead by the power of the Holy Spirit 4 and that He sits on the right hand of God at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart and I invite You into my heart, Lord Jesus. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that You shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 You will not turn me away, Lord Jesus, You will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because Your Word, the Bible says so. 8 Your Word says that You will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that You have heard me, and I know that You have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank You, Lord Jesus, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as You command and sin no more. 11
You've just completed the first step in a series of five steps which are necessary to receive salvation. Your second step is to deny yourself and take up the cross daily for the purpose of mortifying yourself, that is, for putting to death your own will, your soulful self, and the world with all of its lusts. All these must be baptized into the death of Christ.
Step three is your resurrection from the satanic life of Adam unto the sinless life of Christ. Step four is your ascension into a position of authority to reign for God on earth, and the fifth step is to reign for God on earth to the end for the purpose of bringing about the kingdom of Heaven on earth. You must learn the Word of God, then submit yourself and do what the Word says, so that the Church and the world may see evidence of your submission to God's Word, His order, and His authority in and by you.
Praise the Lord. May God reward you abundantly.
Pastor Tony Alamo
Our church receives much mail with thousands of requests for Bibles and literature. Much of our literature is printed in Hebrew, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Romanian, Polish, Czech, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Albanian, Serbian, Telugu, Hindi, Marathi, Bengali, Nepali, and Arabic. Pastor Alamo’s ninety-one page book, The Messiah, is currently available in Hebrew, English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Korean, Greek, Arabic, Japanese, and Telugu. Distributors for Alamo literature are on the increase every day throughout the world.
Please contact us for more information or for literature on other topics which may be of interest.
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 2948
Hollywood, CA 90078
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (661) 252-5686
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life
to all those
in our United States locations who truly want to serve the LORD with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held in New York City every Tuesday at 8 P.M. and at other locations nightly. Please call for more information: (908) 937-5723.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Become a laborer in the harvest of souls by becoming a distributor of Pastor Alamo’s literature. All of our literature and audio messages are free of charge, including shipping.
CHRIST, THE WORD OF GOD, IS THE ONLY WAY, TRUTH, AND ETERNAL LIFE. 12 PASTOR ALAMO IS INTERNATIONALLY RENOWNED FOR USING THE WORD OF GOD ONLY TO PRESENT IT. THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THAT TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION. 13 DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO ANOTHER.
Those of you who are in other countries, we encourage you to translate
this literature into your native language.
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
© Copyright July, 2002 All rights reserved World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered July, 2002
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide is a division of Music Square Church, Inc.
"We're Being Watched" Footnotes:
1. Matt. 7:13-14, Luke 13:23-28 return
2. Ex. 20:3-17, Josh. 1:8, Prov. 1:24-32, Isa. 26:3, Mark 12:30-34, Luke 9:23-24, John 14:15-21, 23, 15:2-5,8-12, Rom. 12:1-2, Eph. 4:22-25, 27, 5:3-6, 11, Col. 3:2, 5, 8-9, 12-17, 23, I Thes. 4:3, 5:17, Jas. 4:7.-10 return
3. Psa. 52:1-5, Isa. 2:11-12, 17, 13:6-13, 10:12-16 return
4. Deut. 4:29, I Chron. 16:11, Psa. 63:6, 119:15, 23, 48, Prov. 1:2-7, 2:1-6, 4:1-7, 5:1, 7, 8:10-11, 14-22, 16:16, 18:1-2, 19:8, 22:17, 23:23, Jer. 29:13, John 1:1, 4-5, 14, 6:63, II Tim. 2:15, II Pet. 1:19-21, Rev. 3:18 return
5.John 1:1, 4, 12-14, 14:5-6, Acts 4:12, 16:31, Rom. 8:1-14, I John 5:11-13, Rev. 19:13return
6. Psa. 95:10-11, Eph. 5:5, Heb. 12:14, Rev. 21:8, 22:15 return
7. Eph. 5:23-30, Phlp. 2:14-16, Rev. 19:7-9, 21:2-3, 7, 9 return
8. I Kin. 8:61, Psa. 119:1-4, Matt. 5:48, II Cor. 13:11, Eph. 4:11-13, 5:23-32, Phlp. 2:14-16, Col. 1:21-22, 28, I Tim. 6:14, II Tim. 3:16-17, Heb. 13:20-21, Jas. 1:4, II Pet. 3:14, Rev. 21:2-3, 22:14 return
9. Prov. 31:3, 10-31, I Cor. 14:34-35, Eph. 5:33, I Tim. 2:11-12, 3:3-5, Titus 2:3-5, I Pet. 3:11, I John 5:2-3 return
10. Ex. 20:3-6, Deut. 10:12-13, 11:26-28, Psa. 97:10, Matt. 5:20, 6:24, 13:41-43, 18:3, 22:36-40, Mark 12:32-34, 16:16, John 3:3, 16-18, 5:24, 6:37, 14:1-4, I Cor. 2:9, 6:9-10, Gal. 5:19-21, Eph. 5:5, 23-27, I John 2:15-17, Rev. 21:7-8, 27, 22:14-15 return
10A. Deut. 8:3, Psa 119:9, Matt. 4:4-7, John 15:3, Rom. 8:1, Eph. 5:25-27, II Tim. 2:19-22, 3:15-17, Heb. 9:14, 22, I Pet. 2:1-2 return
11. Rom. 12:4-5, I Cor. 12:12-13, 27 return
12. Isa. 8:14-15, Ezek. 18:20, John 5:28-29, Rom. 1:18-32, 9:31-33, I Pet. 2:4-8, Rev. 21:8 return
13. Prov. 1:22-32, Zech. 7:8-14, Luke 16:19-31, II Thes. 2:10-12, Heb. 10:26-29, Rev. 14:9-12 return
14. Psa. 24:3-6, Eccl. 12:13-14, Isa. 64:4, John 10:27-28, 14:2-4, 6, 15, 15:14, I Cor. 2:9, II Cor. 5:1-2, 8-10, Col. 3:1-4, I Thes. 4:1-5, 7, 16-18, Heb. 11:13-16, 13:12-14, II Pet. 3:10-14, Rev. 2:7, 3:20-21, 7:9, 13-17, 14:1-3, 15:2, 21:1-4, 24, 27, 22:1-5 return
15. I Chron. 28:9, Ezek. 33:11, Matt. 7:13-14, 20:16, 22:14, Luke 13:23-28, II Tim. 4:3-4 return
16. Ex. 22:24, 31:14, 32:10-12, Num. 11:1, 10, 33, I Kin. 11:6-11, I Chron. 28:9, Psa. 1, Ezek. 43:8, Mic. 5:15, Nah. 1:2-6, Zeph. 2:2-3, John 5:39, II Cor. 5:11, Heb. 3:12, 12:29, Rev. 2:14-16 return
17. Isa. 42:13-15 return
18. Job 21:30, Psa. 14:1, Prov. 1:24-33, 14:12, Isa. 33:14, 42:13-15, Matt. 3:12, 7:21-23, 8:12, 10:28, 13:40-42, 49-50, 25:30-46, Luke 13:24-28, 16:19-31, Acts 5:29, Rom. 2:5-9, Heb. 9:27 return
19. Prov. 1:24-32, Matt. 10:33, Ch. 25, John 5:28-29, Heb. 2:3, 6:4-6, 9:27, 10:26-27, II Pet. 2:20-21, Rev. 2:21-23, 3:2-3 return
20. Isa. 55:6-7, Ezek. 18:21-23, 33:11return
21. Deut. 30:19-20, I Sam. 15:22, Prov. 1:33, 7:1-3, 24, 8:32-36, 12:15, Ezek. 18:21-23, 33:11, Matt. 17:5, John 1:1-5, 10-12, 6:29, 63, 10:15-16, 27-28, 11:25-26, II Thes. 2:10-12, Heb. 3:7-19, Rev. 3:20-22 return
22. Gen. 2:7, Job 4:18-19, 11:7-12, 15:14, 25:4-6, Psa. 8:3-4, 51:5, 144:3-4, Prov. 27:1, Eccl. 6:11-12, 8:17, 9:12, Isa. 2:11, 17, 20-22, 3:1-4, 5:7-16, 14:12-19, Acts 5:29, Rom. 3:4, 23, I Cor. 1:25, 3:19 return
23. Num. 23:19, I Sam. 15:29, Job 23:13, Psa. 33:11, 119:89-91, Prov. 19:21, Eccl. 3:14, 7:13, Mal. 3:6, Rom. 11:29, Heb. 6:17-20, 7:22, 24, 28, 13:8, Jas. 1:17 return
24. Psa. 14:1-4, 51:5, 53:1-4, Eccl. 8:11, 9:3, Jer. 4:22, 17:9, Luke 16:15, John 3:19-20, Rom. 3:4, 9-18, 23, II Tim. 3:2-7, 13 return
25. Matt. 26:28, Mark 16:16, Luke 3:3, 24:46-47, John 3:3-6, 14-18, Acts 2:37-38, Rom. 3:24-26, Gal. 3:13, Heb. 9:22 return
26. John 7:38-39, 14:15-20, 15:5, Rom. 8:15, I Cor. 15:10, Gal. 2:20, 3:14, Eph. 3:20, Phlp. 2:13 return
27. Prov. 1:24-32, Eccl. 12:13-14, Matt. Ch. 25, John 5:28-29, Heb. 9:27 return
28. Gen. 2:17, 19, II Sam. 14:14, Job 7:9-10, 10:21, 14:7-12, 16:22, 18:5-18, 21:32, Psa. 89:48, 104:29, Eccl. 3:2, 20-21, 8:8, 9:3, 12:5-7, John 6:39, 44, 54, I Cor. 15:50-54, I Thes. 4:13-17, Heb. 9:27, Jas. 4:14, Rev. 14:9-11 return
29. Matt. 12:28-29, 43-45, Mark 5:1-20, Heb. 6:4-6, II Pet. 2:20-22 return
30. Matt. 4:1-11, Eph. 6:16-18, Heb. 4:12 return
31. I Cor. 16:13, II Cor. 2:11, Eph. 6:12-18, Jas. 4:7-8, I Pet. 5:8-9 return
32. Rom. 8:35, I Cor. 9:27, Gal. 5:17, I Tim. 1:18-19, I Pet. 2:11, I John 5:4-5 return
33. Matt. 12:43-45return
34. Isa. 1:18, Matt. 8:16-17, 9:32-33, 12:22, 28-29, 17:14-18, Mark 1:23-27, 5:1-20, Luke 13:11-13, John 1:29, Acts 5:14-16, 22:16, Rom. 3:23-26, 6:4-14, I Cor. 15:9-10, Gal. 3:13, Eph. 1:7, I Tim. 1:15-16, Titus 2:14, Heb. 9:22, I Pet. 1:18-19, I John 3:5-6, Rev. 5:9-10 return
35. Job 15:14, Psa. 14:2-3, Isa. 53:6, Rom. 3:23, 5:12, 14-19, 21, I Cor. 15:22 return
36. Matt. 26:28, Eph. 1:6-7, Heb. 9:22, 24-28, 13:20-21, I Pet. 1:18-20 return
37. Job 7:9-10, 10:21, 14:7-12, 16:22, 21:32, Psa. 89:48, Eccl. 3:20-21, 8:8, 12:5-7, Heb. 9:27, Jas. 4:14 return
38. Matt. 12:43-45, 25:41, Mark 5:2-20, I Pet. 5:8, II Pet. 2:4, Jude 6, Rev. 12:3-4, 7-9, 12 return
38A. Dan. 12:2, Matt.7:13-14, 19:16-17, Luke 12:16-21, John 5:28-29, 6:54-58, Rom. 2:5-10, Gal. 6:8, Heb. 9:27, I John 5:11-13 return
39. Isa. 8:20, Jer. 14:14, Matt. 24:11, II Cor. 11:13-15, Gal. 1:6-9, II Pet. 2:1-3, 13-19, I John 4:1-3return
40. Matt. 10:28, I Cor. 4:6 return
41. Gen. Ch. 1, 2:1-7, 3:19, 5:1-2, Job 7:9, 14:1-2, 12, Psa. 33:6-9, 78:39, 148:1-12, Prov. 3:19, 8:22-29, Eccl. 3:19-20, 8:8, 9:3-6, 12:5-8, Heb. 9:27 return
42. Isa. 34:8-10, Dan. 12:2, Matt. 3:12, 10:28, 18:8, 25:41, 46, Mark 3:29, Luke 3:17, Heb. 10:28-31, Rev. 14:9-11 return
43. I Sam. 2:3, I Chron. 28:9, Job 28:24, 31:4, 34:21-22, 25, Psa. 33:13-15, 94:9-11, 139:1-13, Prov. 5:21, 15:3, 11, Jer. 17:10, 23:23-24, 32:19, Heb. 4:13, I John 3:20 return
44. Gen. 1:1-2, 26, Neh. 9:6, Isa. 9:6, Mic. 5:2, Matt. 1:23, John 1:1-3, 10, 14, 10:30, 37-38, 12:44-45, 14:6-11, 13, 20, 23, 17:21-22, Col. 1:12-17, I Tim. 3:16, Heb. 1:2-3 return
45. Mark 9:2-8 return
46. Ex. 19:16-20, 20:18-20, Deut. 4:9-14, 24, 33-36, 40, 5:4-5, 22-29, 6:2, 13-17, 24-25, Josh. 24:14, I Sam. 12:24, II Chron. 19:7, Job 28:28, Psa. 2:10-12, 25:12-14, 33:8, 18, 89:7, 99:1, 119:120, Prov. 1:7, Eccl. 12:13, Isa. 8:13, Jer. 5:21-24, 10:7, Dan. 5:1-9, 18-28, 30, 6:25-27, Matt. 10:28, Phlp. 2:12, I Pet. 1:17 return
47. Ex. 20:18-20, Deut. 5:29, 6:2, 10:12-13, 20-21, Psa. 2:11, 15:4, 31:19, 85:9, 103:11, 17, Prov. 3:7, 8:13, 14:2, 16:6, Jer. 32:39-40, Mal. 4:2 return
48. Matt. 6:20, Rev. 7:9, 13-17, 21:10-11, 18-27, 22:1-5 return
49. Luke 20:36, John 10:28, Rev. 21:4, 22:3 return
50. Psa. 17:15, Matt. 18:3-4, 19:21, Rev. 7:9, 13-17, 14:4-5, 19:7, 21:2-5, 7, 9-27, 22:1-5, 12-14 return
51. Isa. 40:8, Mark 16:16, John 1:1, 14, 10:30, Rom. 10:17, Rev. 19:13 return
52. Job 27:19-22, Psa. 37:37, 73:17-19, Prov. 1:1-7, 20-33, 14:32, 29:1 return
53. Psa. 19:9, Prov. 10:27, 14:26-27, 16:6, 19:23, 22:4, Isa. 33:6 return
54. Job 28:28, Psa. 111:10, Prov. 1:7, 2:5, 3:7, 8:13, 9:10, 15:33 return
55. Rom. 13:1-4, II Cor. 4:1-2, 5-10, 5:11, 18-20, 6:3-7, I Thes. 2:3-4, 9-12, I Tim. 6:11-14, II Tim. 2:4-5, 15, 20-22 return
56. Josh. 1:7-9, II Cor. 10:3-6, Eph. 6:10-18, I Tim. 1:18-19, 6:12-14, II Tim. 2:15, 3:14-17, 4:2, 5-7 return
57. Isa. 14:12-19, Matt. 25:41, II Cor. 4:4, 11:13-15, II Pet. 2:4, Jude 6, Rev. 12:3-4, 7-9return
58. Dan. 7:7-8, 19-25, 12:1-2, 4, 6-11, Rev. 13:1-5, 16:13-14 return
59A. II Thes. 2:3-12 return
60. Dan. 11:20-45, II Thes. 2:1-12, Rev. 13:1-8, 11-18, 14:9-11, 18:11-19 return
61. Deut. 32:40-41, 33:27, Psa. 9:7, 33:11, 90:1-2, 147:5-6, Prov. 19:21, Eccl. 3:14, 7:13, 12:14, Isa. 59:1, Jer. 23:24, Hab. 3:3-6, Mal. 3:6, Rom. 1:20, Heb. 1:8, Rev. 11:17-18, 15:7-8 return
61A. Dan. 7:25 return
62. Gen. 1:27-28, 9:1 return
63. John 4:31-32, 5:30, 6:38, 8:28-29, 12:49-50, 14:10, Rom. 14:17 return
64. Deut. 10:17-18, 32:4, Psa. 19:9, Eccl. 12:14, Matt. 25:31-46, Luke 13:24-30, John 12:48, Rom. 2:11-12, Col. 3:25, Heb. 10:30-31, II Pet. 2:4-9, 3:6-7, Jude 5-7, 14-15, Rev. 1:7, 6:12-17, 11:18, 20:11-15 return
65. Dan. 7:9-10, Matt. 5:17-20, Luke 16:16-17, John 12:48, Rom. 2:5-16, I John 3:4, Rev. 20:12-15 return
66. Ex. 22:24, Num. 11:1, 33-34, Job 6:4, 18:14, 31:23, Psa. 78:58-66, 88:16, Isa. 9:19, 10:33, 51:17, Ezek. 33:29, 38:22-23, Mic. 5:15, Nah. 1:2-6, Hab. 3:12, Zeph. 1:2-3, 18, 2:2-3, Matt. 10:28, Rom. 1:18, 2:8-9, II Cor. 5:11, Eph. 5:3-6, Col. 3:5-6, I Thes. 5:2-3, II Thes. 1:7-9, Heb. 10:26-31 return
67. Gen. 19:24-29, Ex. 11:4-7, Lev. 26:14-39, Deut. 28:15-68, Psa. 105:26-38, 135:8-11, Isa. 34:1-11, Ezek. 43:8, Luke 21:10-11, 20-27, Rev. 2:23, 8:7-13, 9:1-19, 14:9-11, 16:1-12, 17-21, 19:15 return
68. Rev. 16:5-7, 19:1-2 return
69. Matt. 3:12, 25:31-46, Luke 3:17, John 10:27 return
70. Deut. 28:62-68 return
71. Prov. 14:12, Matt. 7:13-14, 20:16, 22:1-14, Luke 14:16-24, 16:19-31, 21:25-26, 34-35, 13:23-28, Rev. 6:15-17 return
72. Psa. 2:2-5, 37:12-13, 59:8, Prov. 1:24-32 return
73. Psa. 119:11, Prov.1:20-23, Jer. 31:33-34, John 3:3-6, 14:26, I Cor. 2:14, I John 2:27 return
74. Eccl. 3:17, 11:9, 12:14, Ezek. 18:20, Dan. 7:9-10, Matt. 3:12, 7:21-23, 12:36-37, John 12:48, Rom. 2:5-6, 14:10-12, II Cor. 5:10, Heb. 9:27, Rev. 6:12-17, 20:11-15, 22:12 return
75. Psa. 14:1, Luke 12:16-21, Rom. 1:18-32, Gal. 3:1, II Pet. 2:4-6 return
76. Rev. 6:15-17 return
77. Psa. 102:25-27, Mal. 3:6, Matt. 5:18, Heb. 1:12, 13:8 return
78. Isa. 66:24, Luke 16:19-31, Rev. 14:9-11, 20:10 return
79A Josh. 1:8, Psa.1:2-3, 119:9-16, Prov. 6:20-23, Matt. 13:23, Mark 12:24, Luke 6:47-49, John 5:24, 39, 8:31-32, 15:3, I Cor. 10:11, II Tim. 1:13, 2:15, 3:15-17, I Pet. 2:2, II Pet. 1:19-21 return
80. Job 4:8-9, Prov. 22:8, Matt. 7:17-21, II Cor. 9:6, Gal. 6:7, Jas. 2:13, Rev. 18:5-8 return
81. II Sam. 22:26, Psa. 18:25, Prov. 3:3-4, 11:17, 21:12, Matt. 5:7, II Cor. 9:6, Jas. 2:13, 5:19-20 return
82. I Pet. 2:13-14 return
82A. Rev. 17:9 return
83. Ex. 24:12, Deut. 4:13-14, Psa. 19:7-11, Matt. 24:35, Luke 16:17, Jas, 1:25 return
84. Deut. 33:2, Psa. 1:1-3, 19:7-11, 138:2, Prov. 1:24-32, Eccl. 12:13-14, Ezek. 18:4, Matt. 22:21 return
85. Deut. 10:12-14, Prov. 17:15, Isa. 2:22, 5:20, Matt. 10:28, 22:21, 36-38, 40, Mark 12:30-34, Acts 5:29, II Cor. 6:14-18 return
86. Matt. 10:16-20, Acts 4:1-31, 5:17-32, 40-42, 7:51-60, 8:3-8, 9:22-25, 29-31, 12:1-17, 24, 16:16-34, 20:22-24, Rom. 8:31, 35-39, II Cor. 6:4-5, Phlp. 1:12-14, I Thes. 1:5-8, 2:2, Jas. 5:10 return
87. Psa. 50:22, Isa. 30:33, Dan. 7:17-28, Gal. 1:8-9, Eph. 6:11-13, II Thes. 2:8-12, Jude 5-13, Rev. 6:14-17, 14:8-11, 16:13-14, 17-19, Chs. 17, 18, 19:1-3, 11-21, 20:7-15, 21:8 return
88. Deut. 12:30-31, Lev. 26:29-30, Rev. 2:14-15, 20 return
89. Gen. 49:6, Deut. 27:15, Psa. 10:8, 17:7-12, 64:2-10, Prov. 1:10-16, 9:13-18, Eccl. 12:14, Jer. 23:24, 49:10, Luke 8:17, Eph. 5:12, Heb. 4:12-13 return
90. Prov. 20:1, 23:20, 26-35, 30:21-22, 31:4-5, Isa. 5:11-16, 22, I Cor. 5:11, Luke 12:16-20, 42-46, 21:34, Rom. 13:13-14, Gal. 5:19-21, Eph. 5:18, Phlp. 3:18-19, I Pet. 4:3-5 return
91. Ex. 20:3-6, 23, 23:13, 34:13-17, Lev. 26:29-30, Deut. 7:5, 12:30-31, Psa. 16:4, 44:20-21, Ezek. 23:29, Rom. 1:18-32, I Cor. 6:9-10, Col. 3:5-6, I John 5:21, Rev. 2:14-15, 20 return
92. Ex. 20:13, 17, Prov. 9:13-18, Matt. 5:27-28, Acts 15:20, Rom. 1:26-32, I Cor. 6:9-10, 15-16, 18, 10:8, I Tim. 4:1-3, Heb. 13:4, II Pet. 2:13-15, 17, Rev. 21:8 return
93. Gen. Ch. 37, Lev. 19:13, Psa. 10:2-12, Prov. 1:11-12, 15, 21:7, 22:22-23, Isa. 10:1-3, 17:12-14, Ezek. 22:29-31, Matt. 19:18, Luke 10:30-37, I Cor. 6:9-10, Rev. 22:15, 21:8 return
94. Ex. 20:14, 17, Lev. 20:10, Deut. 5:18, 21, Prov. 6:23-29, 32-35, Hos. 4:1-3, Matt. 5:32, Rom. 2:22, 13:9, Gal. 5:19, 21, II Pet. 2:13-15, 17 return
95. Psa. 50:14, 105:1, 5, Matt. 5:14, 16, 28, John 8:12, 9:5, 12:46, Eph. 5:3-4, Col. 1:12, 4:2, I Thes. 5:18 return
96. Job 31:1, Prov. 6:23-28, Matt. 5:28, 6:22-23, Mark 7:21-23, Rom. 1:24, 28-29, 13:13, I Cor. 6:13, 15-18, Eph. 4:17-24, 27, 5:5, Col. 3:5, I Thes. 5:22, Jas. 1:14-15, 4:7, I Pet. 2:11, 5:8-9, I John 2:15-17, Jude 4, 7 return
97. Rom. 1:21-32, I Cor. 10:6-10, II Tim. 3:1-7, 4:3-4, Jas. 1:14-15, 4:1-4, Jude 16-19 return
98. Gen. 1:26-28, 9:6, Psa. 138:2, Isa. 2:22, 5:20, Matt. 7:15, 24:4-7, 11-12, 24, Mark 13:22, John 3:33, 8:44, 14:6, Acts 5:29, 20:30, Rom. 3:4, Gal. 1:8-9, Eph. 2:8, II Thes. 2:9-12, I Tim. 6:4-5, II Tim. 3:2-5, Heb. 11:5-6, II Pet. 1:20-21, 2:1-4, 12-15, I John 2:4, 4:1, II John 7, Rev. 12:9 return
99. Rom. 9:6 return
100. Rom. 2:28-29, I Cor. 7:19, Gal. 3:26, 28-29, Phlp. 3:3, Col. 2:9-14, 3:11 return
101. Rom. 2:6-15, 25-29, 3:9-26, 10:12-13, 11:17-24, I Cor. 9:19-22, II Cor. 3:12-17, Rev. 3:12-13 return
102. Acts 10:34-35, Rom. 10:12-13, Rev. 3:12-13, 21:1-8 return
103. Rom. 8:14-21, 29, I Cor. 6:15-17, 19-20, 12:12-14, II Cor. 4:4, 6:17-18, Gal. 4:5-7, Eph. 2:2, 19, 3:6, 14-15, 4:1-25, 5:23, Col. 2:19, II Thes. 2:3-12, Heb. 2:10-13, I John 3:8, 10, Jude 5-13, Rev. 12:7-9, 12-13, 17, Chs. 17, 18, 19:19-20 return
104. Rom. 6:3-8, 11, 7:6, 12:1-2, II Cor. 5:17, 6:15-18, Gal. 3:26-29, 6:15, Eph. 4:22-24, Col. 2:11-13, 3:9-10, Heb. 10:14-20, I Pet. 2:9-10 return
105. Luke 5:32, 15:7, John 3:14-17, Ch. 17 return
106. Matt. 10:5-8, Mark 16:15-20, Luke 9:1-6, Acts 2:14-41, I Cor. 1:17, II Cor. 4:10-14, 5:18-21 return
107. Matt. 5:20, 10:38, John 3:5, 10:1-5, 14:6, Rom. 8:9-11return
108.Rom. 6:4-11, I Cor. 4:16, II Cor. 4:10-14return
109.Rom. 1:16, I Cor. 1:18-19, 23-25return
110. Matt. 16:24-26, Luke 14:27, Acts 20:24, II Cor. 4:1-7, Phlp. 3:7-11, Titus 2:12, I Pet. 4:1-2return
111. Isa. 61:1, Jer. 18:8, 10, 26:3-6, 12-13, Ezek. 18:30-31, 33:4-11, Jon. Ch. 3, Matt. 3:2, 10, 5:14-15, 7:19-23, 10:5-8, 27-28, 13:4-8, 18-23, 18:11-14, Mark 1:15, 17, 38-39, 3:14-15, 6:12, 16:15-16, 20, Luke 3:7, 4:18-19, 9:2, 60, 13:3, John 8:12, 15:5-6, Acts 2:38, 40-43, 3:19, 8:22, 17:30, 26:20, Rom. 10:14-15, I Cor. 9:16, 27, II Cor. 6:2, Gal. 4:16, Eph. 4:11-16, II Tim. 4:2, 5, Rev. 2:5, 16, 21-23, 3:3, 19, 14:6-7 return
113. Psa. 139:3-16, Jer. 23:23-24, 32:18-19, Jon. 1:3-4, Acts 17:24-28, I Cor. 12:6, Eph. 1:23, I John 3:20 return
114. Ex. 20:18-20, Deut. 5:29, 10:12, 20, II Chron. 19:7, 9, Psa. 34:9, 64:9, 85:9, 111:10, Prov. 1:7, 3:7, 8:13, 14:2, 16, 26-27, 16:6, Eccl. 12:13, Isa. 8:13, 33:6, Jer. 32:39-40, Matt. 10:28, Phlp. 2:12, Heb. 12:28-29 return
115. I Sam. 2:3, II Kings 19:27, I Chron. 28:9, Job 34:21-22, 25, Psa. 94:9-11, 139:1-4, Prov. 15:3, 11, Isa. 46:10, Jer. 1:5, Matt. 6:8, Heb. 4:13, I John 3:20 return
116. Num. 16:22, 27:16, Rom. 9:5 return
117. John 6:63, Heb. 4:12, Rev. 1:16 return
118. I Chron. 28:9, Psa. 44:21, Jer. 17:10, Heb. 4:12-13, Rev. 2:23 return
119. Gen. 6:18-22, 7:1-9, Ex. Ch.8, 9:1-7, 10:1-19, Josh. 24:12 return
120. I Cor. 3:13, 4:5, II Cor. 5:10, Rev. 2:23, 20:12-13 return
121. Eccl. 12:14, Isa. 42:9, 46:9-10, 48:5, Dan. 5:27, Matt. 12:36-37, 15:18-20, Rom. 14:12, Rev. 20:12-13 return
122. Matt. 10:28, Rev. 16:15 return
123. Job 9:12 return
124. Deut. 10:12-13, II Sam. 22:21-25, II Chron. 15:7, Psa. 11:7, 45:7, Eccl. 12:13, Dan. 12:3, Matt. 10:22, 13:43, 19:17, Mark 16:16, John 11:25-26, 14:21, 15:14, Rom. 8:1, 11, II Cor. 5:10, Phlp. 2:14-15, II Tim. 4:7-8, I Pet. 5:2-4 return
125. Deut. 7:9-10, Job 18:5, 14-18, Psa. 9:17, 11:6, 50:22, Prov. 1:24-32, Isa. 5:12-16, 13:9, Nah. 1:2, Matt. 10:28, John 3:36, Heb. 10:30-31, Rev. 14:9-11 return
126. Isa. 34:8-10, Mark 9:43-48, Luke 16:26, Rev. 19:2-3, 20:10, 21:8 return
127. Eccl. 12:13, Matt. 7:13-14, Luke 9:23, John 14:6, Rom. 6:3-13, 8:1, 12:1-2, I John 2:15-17 return
128. John 3:16-18, 5:24-25, 6:47, 10:10, Rom. 6:22-23, II Cor. 4:15-18, I John 2:24-25, 5:11-13 return
129. Acts 26:18, Rom. 10:12-13, Heb. 8:11-12, Jas. 4:6-7, II Pet. 3:9-12, I John 1:9 return
130. Acts 4:12, Rom. 3:24-26, Eph. 1:7, 2:13, Col. 1:13-14, Heb. 9:11-15, 13:20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5-6, 5:9 return
131. John 3:5-7, Rom. 8:1-2, 10-14, Gal. 4:4-6 return
132. Psa. 95:8, II Cor. 6:2, Jas. 4:8, Rev. 3:20 return
"Prayer" Footnotes: return to top
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return
12. John 14:6 return
13. Acts 4:12 return