Tony Alamo Christian Ministries home page
The Lord started me off in the ministry by speaking to me audibly and with powerful signs, wonders, visions, and dream-visions.1 He has caused me to go through many unusual encounters and a multitude of unusual circumstances. Also, God gave me a wife, a supernatural, Godly, anointed wife, who died after seventeen years of marriage.2 She had been in the ministry many years before my supernatural conversion to Christ.
Both God and Susie put me through spiritual training roughly and very quickly. Everything was happening so fast that my head was barely able to keep up with it all. Along with all the new things I had to learn, I became co-pastor and co-participant in one of the most powerful revivals of all time. We made media headlines for years. There was a multitude of wild, sordid stories about us that made us shake our heads in wonder.
For the first time in my life I was doing something good. We were winning young people's souls to God, then taking care of them as though they were our own adult children. For this, we were being maliciously slandered by some of the people in government, the press, the media, and unspiritual, ignorant, and suspicious people.3 Many of them believed the lies that were said about us. At that time, almost every church and evangelist was preaching and teaching false doctrine. We knew we were the reformation and restoration ministry from God, and we knew they knew it.4 All this and millions of things more regarding our ministry and the opposition are history. The fallacies, all the lies about us, have been taped, filmed, printed, etc.
After Susie's death, while I was mourning for her, I was also given the duty of comforting the people of the church. Everything, so far as bringing the gospel to the entire world, may have seemed hopeless to most people, but I had God's life, power, and purpose embedded in me, and I knew it then just as I know it today. I knew our ministry would not go on in the same manner as it did before Susie's death. I knew our ministry was to the whole world, but how could this happen without Susie unless God helped me supernaturally, that is, gave me a lot of precise, divine guidance?
Before Susie died, I had taken her to Dyer, Arkansas, where she lived as a little girl, so she could be around some of her old childhood friends while she was so ill.5 We literally built a few small towns so the newly saved people could have a nice place to live and raise their children. It was there, after Susie's death, that I began crying out to God, saying, "O God, what am I going to do without Susie? What can I do for You without her?" The words came out of my soul, "O God, I have the desire to write gospel literature, but I don't have the anointing for it. O God, give me the anointing to write meaningful gospel literature so that the whole world can read it and be saved. This anointing to write must come from You, O Lord, my God.6 O God, let it be so. Father, give me the gift to write so I may be able to STAND in defense of the gospel and defend us from all the lies some of the people in the media and the branches of the government are saying about us." This prayer was an honest and fervent prayer from my heart. The Lord immediately answered me audibly, saying, "I will give you the ability, the gift, My anointing to write. You can and will be My messenger, but you will have to be willing to confine yourself indoors, mostly, to study and to seek Me.7 Your knowledge of My Word is excellent. You are not to be ashamed of what I tell you to write.8 If you distribute My Word, you will not be destroyed. If you don't distribute the writings I give you, you will be destroyed."9
It is common knowledge that I have been imprisoned for doing what the Lord has told me to do.10 I have never been jailed or imprisoned for any real crime. One of these times, I was taken from the Fayetteville, Arkansas jail to the courthouse for trial in Fort Smith. On the last day of the trial, the jury went into chambers to decide whether or not I would go to prison for many years. I was taken back to the cell, and I prayed, "O God, don't let the jury say guilty. You are 'the God of all flesh' (Jer. 32:27).11 You are able to make them put the word not before the word guilty. O God, if I am sent to prison for years, how will I be able to do the things in the world that You have commanded me to do? Also, Lord, my little son, Sion, was just born while I was in this prison. I want him to know me, and I want to know him. I want to be a father to him, and I want him to be a son to me. If I go to prison, this will not be possible. O my Lord and God, make the jury say not guilty."
The Lord answered my spirit, "I will do what you ask if you will promise Me five things." "Yes, Lord, anything." "(1) Write a new piece of literature each month. (2) Eat half the time. (3) Wash the feet of the brethren. (4) Be more tolerant with the brethren--a bit more patient. (5) Be a more conscientious husband to your wife." I promised the Lord that I would faithfully do all that He said, both because I've always been faithful to the Lord in doing what He says and because I didn't want to go to prison.
The Lord gave me the ability to write around twenty years ago, but I certainly hadn't written one message every month until the Lord commanded me to do so at that time. Since then, I've written a gospel message from the Lord at least once every month and have recorded hundreds of messages on tape, on the phone, in the church and other places as well. As God commanded, I have fasted at least twelve hours a day all these years. Since then, I've done all the things the Lord commanded me to do.
Immediately after my prayer to God, after receiving His instructions, and after my promise to do all He had requested, the U.S. Marshals said, "Alright, Pastor, it's time to go back into the courtroom to hear the verdict of the jury." God knew that I meant business, and I knew that He heard and answered my prayer. As I was seated at the defendant's table, the jury filed into the courtroom to take their places in the jury box. People who were sitting in the courtroom with me said, "I think we've won. The jury is smiling, and they usually never do that when the verdict is guilty." But I knew in my heart, soul, and mind that there was no doubt that I had won when I vowed to God that I would keep all those five commandments. We did win! Praise the Lord! The victory was not only for myself, but for the church and the people who would be saved by the anointed messages which God would give to me. I've been writing new messages every month, and I have made sure that they are distributed throughout the world every month to this very day, just as I promised God I would.
The Lord is the one who commanded me to write Holy Spirit-inspired literature. He told me, "They will know you are from Me, the Almighty God, when you write the messages I give you and distribute them throughout the world.12 If you will do this, the world will feel My presence in what you write. Therefore, they will know you are no cult, but are from Me, Almighty God."13 If you don't like my messages, it is for sure God does. Otherwise, He would never have compelled me to write them once a month. Let's not forget He's the one who gave them to me. If you don't love these messages, it is because you don't love God. If you love these messages, it is because you love God. What God said would happen has happened. Millions of souls have been saved, and many millions more will be saved. Most of the name-calling has ended. I praise and I thank the Lord for His guidance, His direction, and His divine messages, His instructions for the entire world, which He is constantly sending through me and the church.
If you will distribute these divine messages from God, God will not allow you to be destroyed. He will defend you and fight for you, just as He defended me and everyone else who has obeyed Him and kept His commandments.14 These messages from Him have proven themselves to be extremely effective in winning souls to Him. However, if God's people will not obey the last words Jesus spoke before He ascended into Heaven, they will for sure be "damned," destroyed. Jesus says it in these words: "Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth [to do this] and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not [that you are to go into all the world to preach or distribute the gospel] shall be damned [forever in Hell]" (Mark 16:15-16). Getting the Word of God out to the people of the world, whether by teaching, preaching, or the printed page, is the sure way of victory and defense for you, for your family, for your friends, and for the world.15 These messages from God have already drawn millions of souls to the saving power of Jesus Christ.16 They are filled with God's power. Obedience to preach, teach, reprove and rebuke with God's Word is the way God gives Christians the power to maintain Christ's overthrow of Satan, which is the Lord's power in them over sin, Satan, the world, the flesh, death, Hell, and the grave.17 These messages have restored to sincere people the depth and clarity of the scriptures. Therefore, those who receive what God is saying in these messages are given back the power and authority over all things, which Adam had given up to Satan in the garden, because they see that these messages are what God has always said.18 Surely, if you have studied God's Word, you know that God will not tolerate disobedience.
Before this, Adam had been given the power to rule the entire world, including the power to rule over all of God's creation.19 He also had power over sin, Satan, death, Hell, and the grave.20 This was all available to him by his eating only from God, that is, from God's Word, the tree of life.21 God's Word is our food.22 God was represented by the tree of life in the garden of Eden.23 Adam could have eaten from the tree of life, but he and his wife instead decided to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.24
The Word of God is the armor of God, which defends us as we STAND preaching and teaching it, reproving and rebuking with it against all evil.25 There was no need for Eve to attack Satan. All she had to do was to STAND rebuking Satan in defense of it, as Jesus later did to Satan on the mount of temptation.26 If she had only rebuked the devil with what Jesus said to him, if she had only commanded him to get hence, the evil that you see in the world today would never have happened.27
The Lord is looking for men and women today who will put on the whole armor of God, the whole Word of God, men and women who will help me restore the Word of God in its reality to the world, for it is the only truth in the universe.28 If men, women, and children will do this, God will restore the same power to them that He originally gave to Adam. God will not only give you eternal life and communion, or direct fellowship with God, but He will give you spiritual power over the world, power over everything He has created.29 God will also give you power over Satan, sin, death, and eternity in Hell in the lake of fire.30 He will give you spiritual power and dominion over your flesh.31 He will put in you His power to mortify or deaden by faith the deeds that He hates.32 He will give you the power to maintain your salvation on a daily basis.33
The divine messages the Almighty God has given me are filled with God's Spirit, which is the power to save humans and to maintain their salvation. The Word of God is our spiritual weapon, the sword for our defense. It is the mightiest weapon in the universe.34 However, we must use it if we are to be defended.35 Just get the Word, these divine messages, to every human being in the world.36 You may see the powers of darkness attack you, but if you defend yourself from the devil with these messages, and of course the whole Word of God, the Bible, you will see the Word of God prevail in your life, just as you can see it has prevailed in mine.37 But if you don't use these messages along with the whole Word of God, the Bible, to defend yourself, I believe you will be destroyed, just as God said I would. Every Christian is called to "Go... into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature" (Mark 16:15).38
We are also told by Jesus that He is "the Vine, [we] are the branches" (John 15:5). If we don't bear fruit, if we don't win souls, we, as members or branches of Christ's Body, will be broken off His Body and cast into the fire.39 If we are not members of Christ's Body, walking in the Spirit and winning souls to the end so that Christ may have a Bride without spot or wrinkle, we are not in His service.40 If we are not in His service, then we do not have His life or power within us.41 We have no communion, no direct fellowship with Him, and we cannot have Heaven. We can do nothing, no spiritual thing, without Him,42 and without Him we shall spend eternity in the pit of Hell, which shall be thrown into the lake of fire.43
We must remember the work and the responsibility of every Christian in the Church of God is spiritual warfare.44 Our enemies in this warfare are not flesh and blood.45 They are spiritual beings, whose dwelling place is the air. Satan is "the prince of the power of the air" (Eph. 2:2).46 Satan, from the air, brings unlawful, unclean thoughts into the minds of all mankind.47 After a person has obeyed an evil suggestion or thought from Satan, that is, after they have sinned, Satan is satisfied. He may fly away, or he may re-enter the air for a season to wait for another opportunity. If a Christian begins obeying Satan again, as he did before he was saved, then the demon "goes and takes seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in [to the person's body] and live there. And the final condition of that man is worse than the first" (Luke 11:26, orig. Gk.).48 Why? Because God's Word says, "there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries" (Heb. 10:26-27). When a person has sinned, there is a spot, a blemish, a wrinkle, a stain on the soul that time and/or good deeds cannot erase. This is because time and/or good deeds will not erase stains, blots, blemishes, or wrinkles on the soul which are caused by sin.49 Only the blood of Jesus can wash sin away.50 All the members of the Lord's Body must be without spot, blemish, wrinkle, or stain.51
Satan comes and goes from our minds like an aircraft landing and taking off at an airport. Some people foolishly believe that there is nothing we can do about this. A person will try to pray, and Satan, to distract them, will bring music to their brain, or bring something they have forgotten about--a movie, a thought, an appointment, thoughts of the past, or thoughts of the future. He will bring anything he can to distract you. He'll make you sleepy or do millions of other things to keep you from getting to God in prayer. This is why the Apostle Paul, by the Holy Spirit, tells us to be armored and armed against such evil.52
I know that these things I am telling you are true, because when I was eighteen months of age, a baby, Satan landed upon me and gave me the thought of stealing and then lying about it. There was a little neighborhood grocery store in a house right next to the two-story house where we lived on the second floor in Joplin, Missouri. I was still in diapers and wearing my dad's big slippers. He gave me a dollar to get a thing or two at the grocery store. Halfway down the long stairway, which led to the outside door, the devil came like a spiritual torpedo on my right side and it frightened me a lot to experience the sudden touch of something so spiritually evil. This evil demon gave me the desire to steal from my dad, then lie to him about it. It never entered my mind that my dad would be watching every move that I made. So I got the things at the store, then hid the fifty cents change under a mat at the bottom of the stairs, which led to our half of the house. My dad said, "Where's the change?" I said, "What change?" And he took me by my little hand, led me down to the bottom of the stairs, lifted up the welcome mat, and said, "This change, son." So I, at that early age, was a thief and a liar. Satan lands on us all, even tiny, defenseless babies and toddlers. He attacks everyone in this same way, both before they are saved and after they are saved.53 This is why we must be fully armored and armed with the Word of God.54
Many Christians have armored and armed themselves with God's Word but grown tired of the fight.55 Their minds again become Satan's airport. Some have foolishly obeyed Satan and have committed sin, a sin so abominable to the Lord that they've fallen away and become antichrists.56 Satan must be disobeyed.57 God must be obeyed.58 "Let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall" (I Cor. 10:12).
We must never forget that the work and the responsibility of every Christian, every member of the glorious Church of God, the future Bride of Christ, is spiritual warfare. Again, Jesus overthrew the devil by using God's Word.59 Our victory is in Christ, who is God's Word,60 and by this I mean our victory is in defending ourselves with the spiritual weapon, God's Word, the double-edged sword. We must prepare for war, and we must war lawfully, according to God's Word.61 These stupid, sickening, demonic thoughts cannot overpower us. When we are fully armored and armed with God's armor, they are as ineffective as a person throwing a piece of paper at a Sherman tank. Tiny pieces of paper cannot penetrate a Sherman tank any more than the devil can a Christian in full armor.62 Jesus, the Word, has already gotten the victory for us, and all we need do is STAND in defense of it.63 This is why the Apostle Paul tells us we must "Put on the whole armour of God [which is the whole weapon of God, the Word, the sword of God64], that [we] may be able to STAND against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood [which means we are not wrestling against men, women, and children], but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God [the whole Word of God, the Spirit of God], that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. STAND therefore" (Eph. 6:11-14).65
If you wield or use the Word of God whenever anything satanic is presented to you, you will see the devil will flee.66 He will vanish.67 However, be sure that it is the Holy Spirit giving you the unction, the anointing, and that the words you are saying at the moment are coming from the mouth of God through you.68
If you notice, the Apostle Paul never told us to attack. He told us to STAND in defense of the gospel as we are preaching, teaching, or reproving with it.69 Again, there is no need to attack the devil. Christ overthrew the devil and destroyed his works around two thousand years ago.70 All we need to do is maintain the same works, the same power and dominion over Satan, the same victory, which Christ won for us, by standing fully armored with the Word to defend what Christ already did.71 If Jesus had not succeeded, it would be impossible for anyone to be saved.72
Our commission from God is to fight, but only defensively, when we are being attacked.73 The devil attacks, and the Christian stands in defense of the gospel. When the Christian stands in defense of the gospel, the devil flees.74 We are also to use no weapon other than the Word, the Spirit of God, just as Jesus did when He used the Word of God as His weapon against the devil on temptation mountain.75 In Scripture, Jesus taught us where the power was, and no one in the world has this power except those of us who are filled with the Spirit of God.76 Jesus tells us the power He wants us to fight with, which is the power He fought with, in these words: "But if I drive out demons BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD, then the Kingdom of God has come upon you." This means "the Reign of God has reached you already, has overtaken you already, has swept over you unawares!" (Matt. 12:28, orig. Gk.). You must receive this power before your death, for without this power, it will be impossible for you to defeat Satan and impossible for you to enter Heaven.77
And youngsters, give your youth unto the Lord rather than to foolishness so that you may be blessed and highly favored in the eyes of God.78 "Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them" (Eccl. 12:1). Also, you will receive the power of God, the mighty Holy Spirit,79 which gives you the power to STAND in defense of the gospel by the use of God's Word, the sword.
How powerful is God's Word? I'll tell you how powerful His Word is. All He had to do was say, "Let there be," and whatever He wanted to be was. He said, "Let there be the whole creation,"80 and each day, according to His Word, is a twelve-hour day and a twelve-hour night. This means all creation was spoken into existence by God in six twenty-four-hour days, not six thousand years, as the false prophets tell you. This passage of scripture is literal.81 Now that is how powerful God's Word is. If you have faith in God's Word, even a small amount of faith, as small "as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you" (Matt. 17:20).
God created everything, and everything belongs to God.82 By default, by lying, Satan conned Eve and Adam out of the rulership of the world and everything in it, and robbed both of them, Eve and Adam, from direct fellowship with the Lord.83 God knew Adam would transgress, so before the creation of the world, before the fall of Adam through disobedience, God instituted the plan of salvation. It was in this way God through man would repossess that which Satan had illegally, illicitly taken from God and man.84 Eve came out of Adam and became his bride.85 The Church comes out of Jesus to be His Bride.86 Christ overthrew the devil and destroyed his kingdom.87 The Church, the future Bride of Christ, assists Jesus through every era of time by Jesus living and working both in and through each member to continue to maintain His victory over the devil.88 By Christ living and working both in and through each of the many faithful members of His Church, His Body, His future Bride, He in them, through them, and with them is able to continue standing in defense of His overthrow of Satan so that His Bride, with Him in them, can maintain continuous victory over sin, Satan, the world, the flesh, death, Hell, and the grave.89 This world shall burn.90 Our spiritual world is the Heavenly Kingdom, which is forever.91
When Jesus is living in the members of His Church, His Body, "The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand" (Matt. 4:17). Faithful Christians have been maintaining Christ's overthrow of the devil, sin, Satan, the world, the flesh, death, Hell, and the grave ever since the day of Pentecost, when Jesus poured Himself with His Father by the Spirit into the one hundred twenty believers in the upper room.92
Jesus promised that He would send the Comforter, God's power, into every Christian who would keep His commandments, giving them power and dominion over all the aforementioned things.93 Every believer throughout every age is able to be baptized with the Holy Spirit.94 The Almighty God would never leave His dear children without His power, His life, living in them.95 Why would Christ leave us without power especially in these last days, the most wicked days of all time?95A His very intention is to live in man, whom He created in His own image and likeness to do His bidding throughout every age.96 He has no intention of letting the members of His Body be overthrown.97 Again, He would never leave His children in the worst era of time without His power in them.98 Why would He say in the book of Revelation, "He that overcometh, and keepeth My works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father" (Rev. 2:26-27)? And how could we have His power if we were not baptized in the Holy Spirit after we were saved as the Lord and all the apostles were.98A "Ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Spirit is come upon you" (Acts 1:8). We cannot STAND in defense of the gospel without Him living in us, and we cannot have the promise of God, the power from on High, the Holy Spirit, unless He is living in us.99 We can do no Godly work without the Baptizer of the Holy Spirit living in us. Jesus said, "Without Me ye can do nothing [no Godly, spiritual thing]" (John 15:5).
Once you have learned it and are familiar with how to use it, this same sword will be yours to use against every evil thing.100 This power is available for you. Jesus said, "He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do [because there will be Jesus-filled disciples everywhere in the world]" (John 14:12). If you're born again of the Spirit, you already have the power to witness, and while you're learning to witness, you have Bibles and literature you can distribute to others so that they might be saved. These include your family, your friends, and other people you would think never could be saved. They all can be saved through reading and hearing the Word.101 "Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God" (Rom. 10:17). The Word of God will convert people from carnal human beings to spiritual human beings who are, the Bible says, "the sons of God" (John 1:12).102 Be a dispenser of God's Word into the world.103 If you are, you will be "[laying] up for [yourself] treasures in Heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal" (Matt. 6:20).104
The Bible says we must know the Lord.105 If we don't take the time to know Him, He will say to us on the day of judgment, "I NEVER KNEW YOU: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity" (Matt. 7:23). Now the first step to know God is to come to Jesus in repentance and ask forgiveness of your former sins.106 The second step is to "Put on the whole armor of God" (Eph. 6:11).107 Again, this means to receive the entire Word of God into your spirit, your soul, your person.108 He enters your person, your spirit, with His Spirit.109 However, it is mandatory for you to first "ask" Him (John 16:24).110 If you, in faith, ask God to convert you, you shall be converted.111
Don't wait any longer. This may be the last time the Holy Spirit will deal with you for your soul.112 God says, "My Spirit shall not always strive with man" (Gen. 6:3). This means that God's Spirit will deal with humans to a point. He will have patience and mercy for a while. But if people ignore God's calling, His mercy and patience will run out, just as it did in the time of Noah,113 in the days of Pharaoh,114 in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah,115 in the days of Jericho,116 and in the days with Ephraim.117 "Ephraim is joined to idols: let him alone" (Hos. 4:17). In other words, don't try to convert the tribe of Ephraim any longer.
God is quickly losing His mercy and patience with the sin-sick people of this world, those who keep refusing His merciful offer.118 Don't put God's offer off any more. Do what God wants you to do. Don't delay another second. Receive eternal life and everything else God has for you now and throughout eternity by crying out to Him for mercy, for forgiveness of your filthy sins, and for salvation by praying to Him this prayer:
My Lord and my God, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner. 1 I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. 2 I believe that He died on the cross and shed His precious blood for the forgiveness of all my sins. 3 I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead by the power of the Holy Spirit 4 and that He sits on the right hand of God at this moment, hearing my confession of sin and this prayer. 5 I open up the door of my heart and I invite You into my heart, Lord Jesus. 6 Wash all of my filthy sins away in the precious blood that You shed in my place on the cross at Calvary. 7 You will not turn me away, Lord Jesus, You will forgive my sins and save my soul. I know because Your Word, the Bible says so. 8 Your Word says that You will turn no one away, and that includes me. 9 Therefore, I know that You have heard me, and I know that You have answered me, and I know that I am saved. 10 And I thank You, Lord Jesus, for saving my soul, and I will show my thankfulness by doing as You command and sin no more. 11
You've just completed the first step in a series of five steps which are necessary to receive salvation. Your second step is to deny yourself and take up the cross daily for the purpose of mortifying yourself, that is, for putting to death your own will, your soulful self, and the world with all of its lusts. All these must be baptized into the death of Christ.
Step three is your resurrection from the satanic life of Adam unto the sinless life of Christ. Step four is your ascension into a position of authority to reign for God on earth, and the fifth step is to reign for God on earth to the end for the purpose of bringing about the kingdom of Heaven on earth. You must learn the Word of God, then submit yourself and do what the Word says, so that the Church and the world may see evidence of your submission to God's Word, His order, and His authority in and by you.
Praise the Lord. May God reward you abundantly.
World Pastor Tony Alamo
Pastor Tony Alamo’s Radio broadcasts can be heard everywhere in the United States, Canada, and throughout the world.
To receive information of the Radio Station in your area where Pastor Alamo can be heard, e-mail us at: info[at]alamoministries.com or fax 479-782-7406. Explore Pastor Tony Alamo’s website, www.alamoministries.com or listen to his messages at wmqm1600.com.
Win souls. Become a distributor of Pastor Tony Alamo’s gospel literature and tapes. For information e-mail: info[at]alamoministries.com or fax 479-782-7406 your requests.
Tony Alamo, World Pastor
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide
P. O. Box 6467
Texarkana, Texas 75505
Twenty-four hour prayer and information line: (479) 782-7370 / FAX (479) 782-7406
Tony Alamo Christian Ministries provides a place to live with all the things necessary for life to all those who truly want serve the Lord with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Services held every evening at
8 P.M. and Sunday at 3 P.M. and 8 P.M. at the following locations:
13136 Sierra Hwy., Canyon Country, California 91390, 4401 Windsor Dr., Fort Smith, Arkansas 72904. Services are also held in Elizabeth, New Jersey, and fifteen minutes south of Texarkana, Arkansas. Call for locations.
MEALS SERVED AFTER EACH SERVICE
Free transportation to
and from services provided at the following locations:
5th and Broadway, Los Angeles, California daily at 5:30 P.M. Sundays at 12:30 P.M. and 5:30 P.M.
Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave., Hollywood, California, daily at 6:30 P.M., Sundays at 1:30 P.M. and 6:30 P.M.
Ask for Pastor Alamo’s
book, The Messiah, showing Christ from the Old Testament revealed in
over three hundred thirty-three prophecies.
Taped messages are available as well.
CHRIST, THE WORD OF GOD, IS THE ONLY WAY, TRUTH, AND ETERNAL LIFE. 12 PASTOR ALAMO IS INTERNATIONALLY RENOWNED FOR USING THE WORD OF GOD ONLY TO PRESENT IT. THIS LITERATURE CARRIES THAT TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION. 13 DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, PASS IT ON TO ANOTHER.
Those of you who are
in other countries, we encourage you to translate this literature into your
If you do reprint, please include this copyright and registration:
August, 2002 All rights reserved
World Pastor Tony Alamo ® Registered August, 2002
The Tony Alamo Christian Ministries Worldwide is a division of Music Square Church, Inc.
"God Taught Me the Secret of Spiritual Defense" Footnotes: return to top
3. Amos 5:10, Matt. 5:10-12, 10:16-18, 22, Luke 6:22-23, John 15:18, 17:14return
6. II Cor. 3:5-6 return
7. Prov. 1:2-5, 2:1-6, 4:4-7, 18:1, 22:17, Jer. 29:13, Matt. 5:6, 7:7-8, John 6:63, II Tim. 2:15 return
8. Mark 8:38, Rom. 1:15-17, II Tim. 1:7-12, 2:15 return
9. Deut. 11:26-28, Prov. 1:32-33 return
10. Heavenly Pharmacy, T. Alamo return
11. Num. 16:22, 27:16 return
12. Mark 16:15, Acts 10:35-43, Rom. 10:14-15, I Cor. 1:17-18, 9:16-17, II Tim. 4:2 return
13. Matt. 7:16-20, Jas. 3:11-13, I Pet. 2:12 return
14. Mark 16:15-20, Deut. 7:12-15, 33:12, Josh. 1:7-9, Psa. 125:1-3, Prov. 14:26, Matt. 10:29-31, Luke 1:74-75, Acts 7:10, I Cor. 9:16-17, 10:13, II Cor. 1:9-10, Gal. 1:4, I Thes 1:10, II Thes. 3:2-4, II Tim. 3:10-11, 4:17-18, Heb. 2:14-15, I Pet. 3:12-13, II Pet. 2:4-9, I John 5:4, Rev. 2:9-11, 3:10 return
15. Ex. 15:26, 18:19-20, Deut. 6:1-9, 11:13-28, 26:16-19, 27:1, 9-10, Josh. 23:6, 8-11, Ezek. 33:1-20, Luke 4:18, John 13:17, 15:1-7, 14, Rom. 6:19-22, 7:4-6, 8:4-6, Acts 4:19, II Cor. 3:6, 5:18-19, Gal. 6:7-8, Phlp. 1:9-11, 14-20, Col. 1:25-29, II Tim. 4:2, Jas. 5:19-20, II Pet. 2:9, Rev. 3:7-13 return
16. John 3:16-21, 10:9, Acts 2:21, 4:10-12, 16:31, Rom. 10:12-15 return
17. Matt. 28:18-20, John 14:15-21, 23-27, Acts 1:8, I Cor. 1:17-18 return
18. Gen. 1:26-31, 2:7-25, Ch. 3, Joel 1:1-5, 2:1-13, 19-32, I Cor. 15:20-22, II Cor. 5:18-21, Eph. 2:15-22, Col. 1:21-23, I Tim. 2:13-14 return
19. Gen. 1:26-30, 2:19 return
20. Gen. 2:7, 16-17 return
21. Gen. 2:8-9 return
22. Deut. 8:3, Psa. 119:9, Matt. 4:4, John 4:10-14, 6:27, 32-35, 48, 50-51, 53-58, Eph. 5:25-26, I Pet. 2:2 return
23. Gen. 2:9, 3:22 return
24. Gen. 3:1-6 return
25. Psa. 3:3, 5:12, 28:7, 91:4, Prov. 30:5, Jer. 23:29, Matt. 4:1-11, 8:16, Rom. 13:12-14, II Cor. 6:4-7, Eph. 6:10-17, Heb. 4:12-13 return
26. Matt. 4:3-11 return
27. Gen. 2:17, 3:6-19, 22-24 return
28. Psa. 33:4-5, 119:160, 138:2, Isa. 44:6, Mark 16:16, John 3:16-18, 11:25-26, 14:6, 17:17, Acts 4:12, II Cor. 6:7, Eph. 1:13, Col. 1:5-6, I Thes. 2:13, II Tim. 2:15, II Pet. 1:19-21 return
29. Luke 10:19, Rom. 8:37, I Cor. 15:57, Phlp. 4:13, I John 2:13-14, 5:4 return
30. Psa. 21:4, Matt. 25:46, Mark 6:7, Luke 10:19, 20:34-36, John 4:14, 5:24, Rom. 6:5-14, I Cor. 15:54-57, I Thes. 1:10 return
31. Rom. 6:11-14, Gal. 5:16, 24, Eph. 6:10-18, II Pet. 1:3-4, I John 3:9, 4:4 return
32. Matt. 7:24-25, John 14:18-21, 15:5, Rom. 6:4-16, 8:13, I Cor. 15:10, Gal. 2:20, Phlp. 3:7-11, Heb. 2:18, 13:20-21, I John 4:4, 5:18-20 return
33. Matt. 10:16-22, Luke 9:23-24, Rom. 8:1-17, 35-39, Gal. 5:16-18, Col. 2:6-7, II Tim. 4:17-18 return
34. Psa. 138:2, Isa. 40:8, 55:10-11, Jer. 23:29, Matt. 8:16, Mark 13:31, John 15:3, II Cor. 3:6, Eph. 6:10-18, Heb. 4:11-12, 11:3 return
35. Matt. 7:24-25, Luke 11:28, John 8:31-32, Eph. 6:11-17, Phlp. 2:16, II Tim. 3:15-17 return
36. Matt. 4:19, Mark 16:15, Luke 14:23, I Cor. 1:17, 21, II Cor. 5:11, Col. 1:23-28, Titus 1:3 return
37. Eph. 4:27, Jas. 4:7-8, Isa. 40:8, John 1:1, 14, 10:30, 14:6, Rom 8:37-39, 6:10-18, I Thes. 5:21-22, II Tim. 4:2, 7-8, Heb. 4:11-12, I John 2:23, 5:4-5, Rev. 19:13 return
38. Luke 14:16-23, Rom. 10:15, I Cor. 1:17-18, Titus 1:3 return
39. Matt. 3:10, 5:13, 7:16-23, 21:19-21, 25:24-30, 41-46, Luke 13:6-9, Jude 12-13 return
40. Matt. 4:19, 5:13, 10:22, Mark 16:15, Luke 9:62, John 14:23-24, 15:8, 14, Phlp. 3:7-14 return
41. Matt. 5:13, John 8:31-32, 14:15-17, 15:5, Rom. 8:14, Titus 1:16, Jas. 2:14-26, I John 2:3-6, 29, 3:10, 5:12, II John 9, Rev. 3:9-11 return
42. John 15:5-6 return
43. Matt. 22:13, 25:1-12, 31-33, Luke 13:24-28, Rev. 20:14-15 return
44. Matt. 4:3-10, Eph. 4:27, 6:11-18, Jas. 4:7, I Pet. 5:8-9, I John 5:18 return
45. Job 1:6-12, 2:2-7, Zech. 3:1, Matt. 4:1-11, 13:19, Luke 22:31, John 13:2, 27, Acts 5:3, II Cor. 2:11, 4:4, 10:3-5, Eph. 6:11-12, I Pet. 5:8-9, Rev. 12:9-10, 12 return
46. Matt. 12:43-45, John 12:31, Rev. 12:9-10, 12 return
47. Matt. 13:19, 15:11, 18-20, Acts 5:3, II Cor. 4:3-4, 10:2-6, 11:3, Col. 1:21, II Tim. 3:8, Titus 1:15 return
48. II Pet. 2:19-22 return
49. Jer. 2:22, Ezek. 33:12-20, Gal. 4:9, Heb. 6:4-8, 9:22 return
50. Matt. 26:28, Rom. 3:24-25, 5:9, Eph. 1:7, 2:13, 16, Col. 1:14, 20, Heb. 9:11-15, 22-28, 10:19-20, 13:12, I Pet. 1:18-19, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 5:9, 7:14 return
51. Deut. 18:13, I King 8:61, Psa. 119:1-3, Matt. 5:48, 13:41-42, II Cor. 13:11, Eph. 4:11-13, 5:23-27, Phlp. 2:15, 3:12-15, Col. 1:21-23, 28, II Tim. 3:16-17, Heb. 13:20-21, Jas. 1:4, I Pet. 1:16, I John 3:6-10, Rev. 21:7-8, 27 return
52. Rom. 13:12-14, II Cor. 6:4-7, 10:3-6, Eph. 6:11-18, I Thes. 5:8, Heb. 4:12 return
53. Rom. 8:1-14, 21, II Cor. 10:2-6, Gal. 4:3-5, 5:1, Col. 1:12-13, II Tim. 2:26, Heb. 2:14-18, 4:15-16, Jas. 4:7, I John 5:18 return
54. Rom. 13:12-14, II Cor. 6:4-7, 10:3-6, Eph. 6:11-18, I Thes. 5:8, Heb. 4:12 return
55. Matt. 10:22, Luke 9:23, 62, Rom. 2:6-7, 8:35-39, Gal. 6:9, Col. 1:21-25, II Thes. 3:13, Heb. 3:12-14, 4:1, 9-11, Jas. 5:11, I John 2:24-25 return
56. Ezra 8:22, Psa. 73:27, 125:5, Prov. 26:11, Matt. 12:43-45, John 17:12, II Thes. 2:3-12, Heb. 3:12-13, I John 2:18-19 return
57. Job 28:28, Psa. 34:14, Prov. 3:7, 14:16, 16:17, Rom. 12:21, Eph. 4:27, Jas. 4:7, I Pet. 5:8-9, I John 5:18 return
58. Psa. 119:2, 4, Prov. 1:24-33, 19:16, Eccl. 12:13-14, Ezek. 33:14-16, Matt. 25:31-46, Mark 16:16, Rev. 20:12-15, 21:7-8 return
59. Dan. 7:13-14, John 14:10, 24 Eph. 1:18-23, Phlp. 2:9-11, Col. 2:13-15, Heb. 2:7-8, I John 3:8, Rev. 1:13-18 return
60. John 1:1-3, 14, I John 1:1-3, 5:7, Rev. 19:13 return
61. Psa. 18:30, Matt. 26:41, II Cor. 10:3-6, Eph. 4:27, 6:11-18, I Thes. 5:8-9, I Tim. 6:12, Jas. 4:7 return
62. Matt. 7:24-25 return
63. Matt. 12:17-20, John 16:33, I Cor. 15:54-58, I John 4:4, 5:4-5, Rev. 1:16-18, 3:21, 17:14 return
64. Eph. 6:17, Heb. 4:12 return
65. Eph. 6:11-18, I Thes. 5:8-9 return
66. Matt. 4:1-11, 8:16 return
67. Matt. 4:1-11, 8:16, Eph. 4:27, 6:10-18, Jas. 4:7 return
68. Prov. 3:5-7, Matt. 10:19-20, John 14:26, 16:13-14, Rom. 8:26-27, II Cor. 3:5-6, Col. 4:5-6 return
69. Rom. 1:15-16, Phlp. 1:12-14, 17, II Tim. 4:2, Titus 1:12-14 return
70. Isa. 25:8, Dan. 7:9-14, Matt. 12:18-21, Rom. 1:15-16, I Cor. 15:54-58, Eph. 1:18-23, Phlp. 2:8-11, I John 5:4, Rev. 1:13-18 return
71. John 8:31-32, 15:8-14, Rom. 2:7, 8:35-39, Col. 1:21-25, Heb. 12:1-4, 26-29, I John 2:24-25, 5:4, Rev. 22:11-12 return
72. Isa. 53:4-8, 10-12, Matt. 20:28, John 3:14-17, Rom. 5:6-9, 12, 14-21, 8:33-34, I Cor. 15:20-22, II Cor. 1:9-10, Col. 2:13-15, I Thes. 1:10, Heb. 10:4-10, I Pet. 1:3-5 return
73. I Cor. 9:26, II Cor. 10:3-6, Eph. 6:10-18, I Thes. 5:22, I Tim. 6:12, II Tim. 4:5-8, Heb. 4:11-13, Jas. 4:7 return
74. Matt. 4:1-11, 8:16, Jas. 4:7 return
75. Matt. 4:1-11, John 4:24, 6:63, Rom. 8:1-14, II Cor. 3:6, 10:3-6, Eph. 6:10-18, Heb. 4:11-13 return
76. Matt. 10:1, Luke 9:1, 10:19-20, 24:49, John 8:31, Acts 1:8, Rom. 8:1-14, I Cor. 2:4-5, II Cor. 10:3-6, Gal. 4:6, Eph. 3:3-5, 6:10-18, Heb. 4:11-13, Rev. 2:25-28 return
77. Isa. 40:31, Rom. 8:1-14, I Cor. 4:20, Eph. 1:18-19, I Thes. 1:5, II Tim. 1:7 return
78. Prov. 3:1-10, 8:17, 23:15-16, 24-25, 28:7, II Tim. 2:22, I John 2:7-8, 12, 14 return
79. Matt. 3:11, Mark 1:8, John 1:33, Acts 1:5, 8 return
80. Gen. Ch. 1 return
81. Gen. 1:5, 31 return
82. Gen. Ch. 1, Isa. 45:7, Eph. 3:9, Col. 1:16, Rev. 4:11 return
83. Gen. 1:27-30, 2:15-17, 19-25, Ch. 3, 5:2, I Cor. 15:21-22 return
84. Joel 2:1-11, 25-32, I John 2:13-14, 4:4 return
85. Gen. 2:21-25 return
86. Matt. 20:28, John 3:16-17, Acts 20:28, I Cor. 7:23, Gal. 2:20, 4:4-7, Eph. 1:7, 5:2, 22-32, Rev. 21:9-27, 22:17 return
87. I Pet. 3:18-22, I John 3:8, Rev. 1:18 return
88. Isa. 58:12, Joel 2:1-11, Acts 2:17-18, I John 2:13-14, 3:9, 4:4, 5:4, 18, Rev. 11:3-13 return
89. Psa. 21:4, Dan. 12:2, Matt. 25:46, Mark 6:7, Luke 10:19, 20:34-36, John 4:14, 5:24, 6:27, 40, 47, Rom. 6:5-14, I Cor. 15:54-57, I Thes. 1:10, Heb. 2:14-18, II Pet. 3:10-14 return
90. II Pet. 3:10-12, Rev. 8:7-11 return
91. Matt. 5:3, 8, 12, 6:20, 8:11, 13:30, 43, 19:21, 25:14-23, 32-40, 46, Col. 3:4, I Thes. 4:16-17, Rev. 7:14-17, 15:2, 21:1-7 return
92. Mark 6:7, Luke 10:19-20, Acts 1:8, 13-14, 2:1-5, 17-21, 38-47, Rom. 8:37-39, I John 4:4, Rev. 2:25-26 return
93. Luke 24:49, John 14:15-20, 23, 26, Acts 1:8, 2:1-5, 17-18, Rom. 8:37, I John 4:4 return
94. Matt. 28:18-20, Mark 16:15-16, Luke 3:16, John 1:33, 3:3-5, Acts 2:39, 8:12-13, 10:46-48 return
95. John 14:15-21, 23-27, Rom. 8:37, I Cor. 15:10, Gal. 2:20, Eph. 3:16-21, Col. 2:9-10, II Tim. 1:14, I John 2:13-14, 20, 24-25, 27-29, 4:4 return
95A. Dan. 12:1 return
96. Gen. 1:26, Mark 16:15, Luke 12:11-12, 24:45-49, John 14:15-20, 23, 26, 16:7-14, 17:21-23, 26, I Cor. 3:9, 15:10, II Cor. 5:17-21, Gal. 2:20, Phlp. 2:13, Col. 1:27-29, Rev. 21:3 return
97. Ex. 14:13-14, II Chron. 14:11-15, 20:3-24, Psa. 18:2-3, 30-50, Luke 10:19, I John 4:4 return
98. Isa. 40:31, Dan. 12:1-4, Matt. 7:24-25, Acts 2:17-20, Rom. 8:31, 35-37, Eph. 6:10-18, Phlp. 2:12-13, II Tim. 1:14, Heb. 13:5, Jas. 5:8-9, I Pet. 4:7, 12-13 return
98A. Matt. 3:16, 4:1 return
99. Ezek. 36:27, Luke 24:49, John 15:5, 7-8, Acts 1:8, Rom. 8:1-14, Eph. 3:16-21, Phlp. 4:13, Col. 1:27-29, I John 5:12 return
100. Eph. 6:11-18, Col. 1:9-11, II Tim. 2:15, 3:14-17, Heb. 4:12, 5:13-14 return
101. Psa. 119:9, 41, Isa. 55:10-11, Jer. 23:29, Matt. 8:16, John 5:24-26, 6:63, 15:3, 17:17, Jas. 1:21, I Pet. 1:23, II Pet. 1:19 return
102. Rom. 6:3-8, 11, 7:6, 8:1-17, 12:2, I Cor. 12:12-14, II Cor. 5:17, Gal. 3:26-29, 4:3-7, 6:15, Eph. 2:1-6, 4:22-24, Phlp. 2:13-15, Col. 2:11-13, 3:9-10, I Pet. 2:9, II Pet. 1:3-4, I John 3:3, 6, 9, Rev. 19:7, 21:2-3, 7, 9-27 return
103. Isa. 61:1-2, Matt. 10:7-8, Mark 3:14, 16:15-18, Luke 9:2, 60, John 4:34-38, Acts 5:42, 10:42, 16:10, Rom. 1:15-16, 10:15, I Cor. 1:17-18, 21-24, 9:16-17, II Cor. 5:10-11, II Tim. 4:2 return
104. Psa. 126:5-6, Prov. 13:7, Hos. 10:12, Matt. 6:19-21, 19:21, 29, II Cor. 9:6, Gal. 6:7-9 return
105. Deut. 4:29, I Chron. 16:11, 22:19, Psa. 27:4, 8, 46:10, 69:32, 119:2, 10, Jer. 29:13, Ezek. 18:21-23, Amos 5:4, 14, Nah. 1:7, Luke 13:24, Acts 2:21, 17:27, II Thes. 1:8, II Tim. 2:15, Heb. 11:6, Rev. 3:20 return
106. Psa. 119:41, Matt. 3:2, 11:28-30, Mark 6:12, Luke 7:36-48, 15:4-10, Acts 2:38, 3:19, 22:6-8, 10, 12-16, Rom. 3:23-26, 10:8-13, I John 1:8-10, Rev. 2:5, 16 return
107. Eph. 6:10-18 return
108. Prov. 1:23, John 14:23, Eph. 3:16-19, I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
109. John 4:14, 24, Rom. 1:9, I Cor. 3:16-17, 6:17, 19-20, 14:15, II Cor. 4:6-7, 16, Eph. 3:16-21, II Tim. 4:22 return
110. II Chron. 7:14, Psa. 91:15-16, Isa. 55:6-7, Joel 2:32, John 16:23-24, Rom. 10:13, Rev. 3:20 return
111. Matt. 21:22, Luke 11:9-13, John 16:23-24 return
112. Psa. 95:7-8, Prov. 1:20-33, Rom. 13:11-14, II Cor. 6:1-2, I Thes. 5:2 return
113. Gen. Chs. 6-7, I Pet. 3:18-20, II Pet. 2:4-22 return
114. Ex. 3:10, Ch. 5, 6:1, 10-11, 13, Chs. 7-11, 12:11-14, 23-37, 51, 14:4-31, 15:1-13, Rom.9:15-18 return
115. Gen. 13:10-13, 18:20-33, 19:1-29, Deut. 29:22-28, Jer. 23:14-20, II Pet. 2:4-17, Jude 6-7 return
116. Josh. Chs. 2, 6, Heb. 11:30-31 return
117. Hos. 13:1-8, 12-16 return
118. Prov. 1:20-33, 29:1, Matt. 24:45-51, I Pet. 3:18-20, Rev. 2:5, 16, 21-22, 3:2-3, 15-19 return
"Prayer" Footnotes: return to top
1. Psa. 51:5, Rom. 3:10-12, 23 return
2. Matt. 26:63-64, 27:54, Luke 1:30-33, John 9:35-37, Rom. 1:3-4 return
3. Acts 4:12, 20:28, Rom. 3:25, I John 1:7, Rev. 5:9 return
4. Psa. 16:9-10, Matt. 28:5-7, Mark 16:9, 12, 14, John 2:19, 21, 10:17-18, 11:25, Acts 2:24, 3:15, Rom. 8:11, I Cor. 15:3-7 return
5. Luke 22:69, Acts 2:25-36, Heb. 10:12-13 return
6. I Cor. 3:16, Rev. 3:20 return
7. Eph. 2:13-22, Heb. 9:22, 13:12, 20-21, I John 1:7, Rev. 1:5, 7:14 return
8. Matt. 26:28, Acts 2:21, 4:12, Eph. 1:7, Col. 1:14 return
9. Matt. 21:22, John 6:35, 37-40, Rom. 10:13 return
10. Heb. 11:6 return
11. John 5:14, 8:11, Rom. 6:4, I Cor. 15:10, Rev. 7:14, 22:14 return
12. John 14:6 return
13. Acts 4:12 return